Altoona Job Description Sample
Teach Maths Or Science In England By Joining A UK Government
Quantum Scholars is a teaching program operating in schools throughout south east England which provides a wonderful and unique opportunity to secondary maths and science teachers to secure a long term position in England from September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified high school maths and science teachers along with guidance and support during the visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
Quantum Scholars also have the opportunity to gain a further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths and science pedagogy prior to starting their teaching.
Why teach maths or science in England through the Quantum Scholars program?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for maths and science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
RN Travel Nurse
Experienced Truck Driver With TMC Transportation
TMC Transportation, is seeking candidates to grow our team of professional flatbed drivers. This would be a regional position getting you home on the weekends! Our percentage pay package was designed by TMC drivers for TMC drivers, and is based on performance, not seniority. Our drivers on percentage pay are earning the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile, plus additional accessorial pay!TMC drivers also enjoy that they get to directly benefit from the success of the company they're working for. All eligible employees own shares in the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This allows share ownership in the profitability and success of the company, and contributes significantly to your overall earnings at absolutely no cost to you!If you're ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business...apply today or give us a call at 800-###-####! No flatbed experience required, will train!TMC Benefits:* Weekend Hometime
Earn the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile!* Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plan* 401(k) with company match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)* Life Insurance
Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
Paid, Industry Leading Flatbed Training
Peterbilt Trucks with your name on the door of your truck
Automatic trucks available
Class A Commercial Driver's License
Must be at least 23 years of age
Stable, verifiable work history
No more than 3 recent moving violations
No DUI's in the last 10 years
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driver, company driving solo, company driving team, dedicated regional, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver – Regional Run
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Triage & Referral Nurse - Part-Time
Job Title: Triage & Referral Nurse - Part-time
Job ID: 666945
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Home Nursing Agency
Department: Customer Contact Center
Location: 201 Chestnut Avenue, Altoona PA 16603
The mission of Home Nursing Agency is dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, kindness and individual pride.
This is a part-time position that will work 28 hours per week.
Call Triage & Customer Support:Receive incoming calls, triage and assess the needs of the caller, and initiate the appropriate action to:Recommend further clinical interventions and provide appropriate clinical information to the patient and/or family.Notify the appropriate Agency staff immediately for urgent care related issues.Contact the patient's physician or emergent care.Provide for new or additional Agency services.Initiate activities to resolve customer concerns or complaints.
Demonstrate support of the Agency's Mission, Principles, and Values, Ethics, & Standards of Behavior
Document and communicate all contacts and relevant clinical information to appropriate Agency staff, physicians, families, and/or insurance providers.
Educate and require adherence to performance improvement processes and initiatives
Expand knowledge and expertise through educational resources and literature review
Insurance Verification & Authorization:Verify customer insurance coverage and inform staff regarding benefit coverage.Conduct the initial authorization process. Verify and document customer's eligibility with Medical Assistance.Communicate insurance information to Agency staff regarding benefit coverage, deductions, co-pays, and special instructions.Maintain current database of all Agency insurance payers, with specifics about the insurance provider.Implement monitoring and tracking mechanisms to compare authorizations with services provided
Maintain Agency program/service knowledge to be an expert in educating and selling services in order to promote growth of Agency service lines.Demonstrate competence in understanding all of the Agency's service lines to ensure accurate information is shared with potential customers and referral sources.Establish the initial relationship with potential customers and their families through empathetic listening, developing and understanding of their unique situation and needs, answering questions, and by clearly explaining services that can be provided.Function as a central resource to Agency staff to educate them on programs and services offered.Coordinate and communicate referrals to the appropriate agency program(s) and location(s).
Maintain personal productivity by demonstrating satisfactory attendance and punctuality
Medical Orders:Receive and process medical orders according to Agency procedures.Collect basic patient information including 1) Name 2) Date of birth 3) Address 4) Name of referring physician and 5) Specific orders.Determine the appropriate office/service location and voicemail scheduling staff within 20 minutes of receiving the order.Notify the appropriate Patient Care Supervisor immediately regarding a 'see today referral.
Other Functions:Maintain and protect customer and Agency confidentiality
Promote personal and co-worker safety during work duties
Education: Registered Nurse required.Experience: Two years of related work experience. Prior experience in a customer-focused environment preferred.Computerization
Computer skills in a Windows based environment.Travel: Transportation to an alternate site may be required in the event of a facility emergency. Schedule: Varying schedule to ensure adequate coverage of the Customer Contact Center 365 days a year.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Certification/Licensure: Registered Nurse license required.CPR preferred
Act 34 Criminal Clearance
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Salary Range: $20.60 to $35.43
Union Position: No
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device. SDL2017
Sales Agent - Central PA
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Dosing Nurse LPN (Late Day And Weekends)
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Assessment of new clients.
- Medication administration and recording medications.
- Charting, maintaining medical records.
- Scheduling appointments
- Discharge clients.
- Knowledge of medical supervised withdrawal.
- Assist physicians.
- Attend mandatory trainings and departmental meetings
- Attend and participate in treatment team
- Knowledge of blood draw procedure
- Collecting urines.
- Knowledge of dispensing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Competencies: Knowledge of CARF standards, DDAP Regulations, DEA regulations. To deliver quality nursing care to clients; to ensure the safety and well-being of the clients.
Active LPN License in state of practice. Medication Assisted Treatment experience preferred. Sound clinical skills; interpersonal skills; confidentiality; crisis intervention skills; excellent oral/written communication skills; knowledge of methadone procedures; safety. Ability to use medical equipment.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Pyramid Healthcare prides itself on its continuum of care, which allows clients to receive consistent, high-quality treatment, regardless of what stage of recovery they are in.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!