Aluminum Container Tester Job Description Sample
Welder - Aluminum Mig And Tig
Merritt Aluminum Products Company (MAPCO) is experiencing rapid growth and needs quality people to fill multiple positions in our manufacturing operations in Fort Lupton, Colorado. MAPCO is the nation's leading manufacturer of aluminum accessory products for the heavy duty truck industry. We are also one of Colorado's top 50 privately owned companies. We have been dedicated to meeting the needs of the trucking industry for over 65 years. Learn more about us on our website, at www.merrittproducts.com or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/merrittproducts/
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary long term and short term disability, and voluntary life available
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus potential
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off plan accrues upon hire
- Day shift hours 5:00am to 1:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Night shift hours 1:30pm to 12:00am, Monday through Thursday (4/10s)
- Primary responsibility is MIG and TIG welding aluminum assemblies in a fast paced, high quality manufacturing environment.
- Applicants must be able to read blue prints and follow instructions from from work orders.
- Bending and lifting of 60 pounds is required to load and unload welding fixtures.
- Some positions require light assembly work.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read blue prints
- Accurately lay out parts, assemble and weld to meet specifications on prints
- Must be able to read tape measure and other measuring devices
- Experience with the use of hand tools required in a manufacturing environment
- Must demonstrate proficiency in welding by passing weld test
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Pre-employment drug screening is required
- Random drug testing is required after employment
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math
- Training in welding principals and techniques preferred
Product Manager - Aluminum
CDL Driver- Class A Intermodal Container Division
Currently, Green Logistics has an opening for first and second shift Local Drivers with intermodal experience. Our core values at Green Logistics are Safety, Respect and Commitment to the Job. We are committed to hiring and retaining quality, long-term drivers. If you are interested in stable employment with a growing company that prides itself on DOT compliance and employee retention, Green Logistics is the company for you.
- Driver no-touch Freight / Drop and Hooks
- Our typical work schedule is Monday thru Friday with one weekend day per week
- We curently have immediate openings for our Evening Slots, shift start time is 8 pm.(negotiable)
- This position will report to our Moreland Avenue location.
- Drivers are guaranteed 40 hours per week,
- Average work week of 55 hours per week
- Drivers are eligible for up to $1,800 per year in safety bonuses
- Drivers are paid every week and direct deposit is offered
- Late model tandem-axle day cabs with full maintenance contracts
- Local Work - An additional perk of being home nightly!
The ideal candidate will possess greater than two years experience. Must be able to operate electronic logs and pass a DOT background check.
Green Logistics offers a competitive Benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Quarterly Bonus. We also offer Paid Time Off and Holiday pay (observed 6 Days).
If interested please reply for immediate consideration and come join our team!!
Lead Devops And Infrastructure Engineer (5+ Yrs Hands-On Ci/Cd, Container Orchestration)
Leading our client's DevOps group is a vital role within their Team. In this role, you will be both a hands-on implementer of industry best practices but also an advocate and technology expert in all things Infrastructure. Your efforts and those of the DevOps Team will have great impact on the future of our prototyping and service development initiatives, paving the way for all of our engineering groups to succeed through doing things the right way in a repeatable manner.
- Lead development of technical processes supporting system engineering efforts, system readiness and deployment capabilities.
- Promote quality through infrastructure via CI/CD Process, and the use of effective containerization for cloud-based distributed systems
- Advocate for technical operations best practices, standards and process.
- Prioritization and systems design to achieve service scalability and resilience
- Mentor DevOps Team Members and spread your knowledge
- Own the deployment management and monitoring/alerting environments. Evaluate, build and deploy tools to assist with deployment framework
- Make our technology workflow smarter and easier through automation and effective design.
- Direct postmortem and analysis efforts to improve the general state of infrastructure
- Create technical playbooks for recurring activities
- Be a technology expert with an ongoing drive to learn and apply the best possible tools to any conceivable problem.
- Have a desire to work with an ambitious team in a fast-paced environment with strong values in sustainable development.
- Have 5+ Years of Hands-on experience in CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Monitoring/Alerting, Security, automated deployments, and other DevOps practices.
- Have experience leading a DevOps group to scale up successfully in production-ready service management.
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Location: Tampa, FL.
Job Duties :
• Review of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression test cases for coverage and completeness, identifying potential gaps, if any, that merit additional test cases
• Specify for inclusion and providing specifications and data for such additional test cases when warranted
• Review results of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression testing to either validate or challenge findings, and, when appropriate, suggest additional and/or alternative test executions to enhance the quality and completeness of Xcelys on Exadata.
• Share with Customer and execute Client set of Xcelys functional regression test cases assembled from several recent Customer requested enhancements to Xcelys
• Investigate root cause of Xcelys processing failures encountered under Exadata testing but successful under AIX testing, assist in identification of means to fix, remediate or otherwise resolve Xcelys code or configuration to obtain acceptable Xcelys functional behavior on Exadata as same is experienced on AIX.
• Review the following supplemental considerations for executing Xcelys on Exadata, provide recommendations for identified concerns, if any, and initiate remediation discussions as necessary with Customer:
o Java database connectivity (JDBC) driver compatibility.
o Transaction management.
o Oracle 12c Exadata defects on inconsistent query plan (volume dependent).
o Validate the degree of parallelism for Xcelys tables.
o PL/SQL engine performance on Exadata.
o Premium Billing module typically fetches single records for every SQL execution, whereas Exadata performs better for bulk fetches.
o Exadata service nodes configurations dedicated for Xcelys. Deliverables Deliverables or work output will consist of the following
• Recommendations resulting from reviews of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression test cases, if any.
• Recommendations resulting from reviews of results of execution of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression testing, if any.
• Results of execution of Client Xcelys functional regression test cases.
• Definition and associated results of any additional test cases, if applicable, that may be introduced by Client
• Recommendations related to Client s review of supplemental considerations for executing Xcelys on Exadata
• Recommendations on configuration and/or infrastructure changes.
• Conclusion as to the Production-readiness of Xcelys on Exadata.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Education: 4-yr College Degree preferably Information Systems or Computer Science
The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in multiple areas of quality assurance testing
- Ability to translate business requirements which will be used as the basis for creating detailed test scripts
- Experience testing web based n-tiered systems as follows:
- Experience creating a test strategy and complex test scripts
- Ability to successfully execute test scripts to complete functional testing, regression testing, and overall system testing
- Ability to assist business users with completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to use SQL statements to verify testing results
- Flexible, team focused, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to own assignments, formulate pertinent questions and work with team members and the business to get the answers needed to complete assignments
- Be a liaison between the business units and the technology teams
- Develop and execute test scripts using the business analysis, functional and physical design documents
- Create detailed documentation on the results of all testing including defect identification and resolution
QA Software Automation Tester
- Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data)
- Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements
- Creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases
- Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation, functional, performance and load, integration, and regression testing
- Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation
- Creation of test reports
- Maintenance of all test documentation
- Coordination and prioritization of test development activities and the ability to work with multiple development teams and software projects are also critical for the selected candidate.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently both software and operating system level installation and configuration issues
- Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed
- Production software development experience with 2-3 structured programming languages
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with automated testing applications similar to IBM RFT/RPT, Visual Studio Ultimate, and/or HP Quality Center, and/or Selenium.
- Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience
- Operating system management experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Experience with commercial defect management systems
- Experience training small teams regarding test engineering concepts
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
- Experience with document management systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of program interfaces, services, databases, messaging, files systems, and other program objects.
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
- Test script development using IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Test script development using IBM Rational Functional Tester
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013
- Experience writing production Microsoft C#, .NET
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux/Windows
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with.NET Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Experience with VMware Server/Desktop Virtualization
- Experience with the compliancy requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for web applications design
- Experience with source control management software, such as Tortoise SVN/Subversion
- Working background in GIS technologies such as ESRI including ArcSDE, ArcIMS, ArcGIS
- Scripting Proficiency (i.e. Cygwin, Dos, Bash, Perl, Python, and/or VBscript)
- Bachelor's Degree--preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of eight years of structured software quality assurance engineering experience is required. Three to five years of hands-on experience with the development of automated test scripts, execution of test cases and reporting and dissemination of test results.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!