Aluminum Container Tester Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aluminum Container Tester
Structural Welder - Aluminum
1st Class Aluminum Structural Welders Needed in Mobile, AL
Journeyman candidates must have 3-5 years experience in welding aluminum.
Able to pass x-ray test.
-Top Pay + Per Diem if eligible
Knights Marine and Industrial Services
3421 Industrial Rd
Pascagoula, Mississippi 39581
- 3-5 years experience in welding aluminum
- Background check
Phone: Toll Free 877- 603-7635 or 228-769-5550 Opt. 1 (English) Opt. 8 (Spanish)
Aluminum Foundry Supervisor
A local company in Kendallville, IN is searching for an experienced supervisor. The right candidate will be available for any shift, has previous supervisory experience, is not afraid to pitch in when needed to get the job done, has a "can do" attitude, and has no issues with working any shift. This position is temporary to direct hire after 90 days with cash sign on bonus provided at time of direct hire. Pay is based on experience. Must submit to drug screen and background check.
Sales Manager, Aluminum
SALES MANAGER, ALUMINUM
We are looking for an ambitious, hands-on individual to take control of his/her future by expanding our commercial activity in the aluminum construction industry. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, highly successful organization with tremendous room for growth.
WHO WE ARE:
Neon Energy has been an innovator in construction and building since 1937, with a presence in three continents. We have 2,500 employees in offices worldwide including Germany, Greece, Japan, Dubai, and the west and east coasts of the USA. We are active in the aluminum industry as well as the energy efficiency field, with a full product line of LED lighting, HVAC systems, and energy-efficient aluminum systems. We are looking to grow in the US market with strong ambition and vision for the near future.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
· At least 5 years of experience in the aluminum railing systems trade, with strong connections and affiliations with aluminum glaziers within the area of responsibility. This is a definite MUST to be considered for this position.
· A hands-on attitude with great potential to grow with the company. The ideal candidate will need to support our top line and be able to elevate in line with the company’s ambitions for the future.
· A diverse sales skill set, with the ability to exceed in all aspects of the sales cycle and effectively communicate with all levels within a prospective client company, up to C level executives.
· An excellent technical knowledge of the aluminum industry, well-versed in working with building blueprints, construction processes and procedures, construction legal framework, and providing value-add consultation.
· A strong knowledge of both the technical and financial aspects of structuring holistic and well-rounded commercial bids and offers.
· A positive attitude with a team player mentality, willing and able to collaborate with all functions of the company to deliver greatness.
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering and PC literacy.
· A great environment that promotes ambition and rewards based on results.
· A company that will grow and will make sure that its people grow as well.
· Salary, plus an uncapped and very generous commission structure. We see our salesforce as partners to our success, and we are not shy to reward greatness.
· Excellent products and a business model to facilitate success
Mettallurgical Technician - Aluminum Casting
Activity (description of the main task in short form):
The incumbent is responsible for the work and test sequences in metallography. Included are metallographic and technological component and testing of materials in accordance with the predetermination tests and includes documentation of the inspection results.
Description of the activities (listing of all substantial tasks and operational sequence, which the employee actually implements):
… is responsible for the identification, securing the traceability and the documentation of their checked material samples and parts.
… accomplishes independently all necessary testing of materials for first sample test; reports, evaluates and documents the results.
… accomplishes independently all necessary investigations for certificates of acceptance test according to standards, laws and customer specifications and evaluates and documents the results.
… accomplishes series-accompanying metallographic and mechanical-technological investigations including documentation and forwarding of the inspection results.
… is responsible for the execution of the metallographic investigations in the context of the purchases check of metal alloys and with complaints or in cases of damage.
… implements independently all necessary metallographic photo work and is responsible for the documentation and archiving.
… is responsible for forwarding information in time about determined results.
… is responsible for maintenance and servicing of the metallographic plants in the metallography and in the photographic laboratory.
… is responsible for cleanliness of the photographic and metallography laboratory.
CNC Aluminum Fabrication Engineer & Supervisor
Responsible for daily monitoring and direction of aluminum fabrication activities in accordance with plant policies and procedures to achieve safety, quality, efficiency, utilization and productivity objectives. Will be responsible for fabrication of custom engineered parts and overseeing the production of standard parts, when necessary manning machines to keep up with production.
Must be able to lead, direct, and train fabricators.
- Responsible for maintaining machine shop equipment and operations in compliance
with all company objectives and policies
- Participate in design reviews, engineering project reviews, device operations planning
meetings, and other appropriate meetings.
- Scheduling and prioritizing the machining of parts to ensure timely delivery in support
of forecasts and demands based on customer requirements.
- Ensure that fabricated parts are to specifications
- Calculates manning requirements and make appropriate job assignments and coordinates with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Interviews and selects candidates when required.
- Responsible for cost reduction and efficiency initiatives within supply chain in
areas of lead time reduction/cost reduction/material optimization for parts and/or sub assemblies.
- Develop, maintain and report key monthly metrics for machine shop function.
- Complete training matrix charts
- Approve weekly time and attendance records and approve requests for time off
- Responsible for evaluating job performance.
- Counsel team members on performance deficiencies and disciplinary actions of employee
- Making continuous improvement of my area
- Supports and participates in overall team efforts.
- Adheres to Quality Policy by exceeding customer expectations, being customer focused and supporting continuous improvement activities.
- Adheres to Safety Policies and practices behavioral based safety 100% of the time
- Other duties as assigned.
Please read the job description, if you do not fit the requirements please do not apply.
Aluminum Welder/Fabricator Supervisor
We are seeking an Aluminum Welder Fabricator/Supervisor to become an integral part of our team! The Welder/Supervisor will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new aluminum forms.
• Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
• Ability to supervise and manage other welders and laborers
• Ability to problem solve
• Install and repair various equipment and components
• Follow diagrams to meet product specifications
• Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
• Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
• Previous experience in aluminum welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
• Ability to fabricate with no blueprints or diagrams
• Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
• Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to supervise and manage other welders and laborers
Aluminum Shop Helper
Aluminum Fabrication/Shop Helper
Monday - Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
Must be able to safely operate a 12" chop saw to cut aluminum pipe and other aluminum extrusions.
Must be able to read a tape measure.
Must be mechanically inclined.
Must be able to unload and receive incoming material using a forklift and be able to lift and carry material safely without hurting themselves or others.
Must have a valid Florida drivers license and ability to drive a pickup truck pulling a trailer to make occasional deliveries.
The ability to run a forklift would be a plus but not required.
Duties would include helping welders and fabricators around the shop.
Minimum 3 years experience as an Aluminum Shipfitter. Typical job duties involve fitting and tack welding, working from drawings and sketches and verbal instructions. Must be able to work rotating shifts.
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
Stainless Steel And Aluminum Sales
Mid sized metal service center specializing in stainless steel flat rolled and aluminum seeks experienced, self-starting stainless or aluminum sales professionals to sell our products in Ohio and all eastern states. We are looking to hire as many qualified and experienced sales executives that we can find. We offer a complete compensation program tailored to the specific skill set and experience you bring to us. Immediate consideration on all respondents. Please provide resume and compensation history and / or desired levels.
Production - Aluminum Grinder
Production – Aluminum Grinder
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with Le Sueur Incorporated located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking an Aluminum Grinder on 1st shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour.
SUMMARY - Established in 1946, Le Sueur Incorporated has over 70 years of experience in providing outstanding customer service and exceptional products. The company provides aluminum castings and plastic parts to a variety of customers across a diverse market.
Production – Aluminum Grinder Main Duties/
· Performing cleanup of castings at various workstations by removing gating through the following operations; core knock out, milling, grinding, drilling or bench operations.
· Loading castings into machines safely, by manually lifting or utilizing a hoist.
· Utilizing various milling machines to remove gating, bringing castings up to customer specifications.
Production – Aluminum Grinder Key Responsibilities/
· Ability to perform hands-on standing work for a 10 hour shift
· Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
· Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus, but not required
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.