Amalgamator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Amalgamator
Surveyor / Calculator
The positions requires knowledge of plotting residential surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topography surveys, familiar with surveying. The ability to work in house and on a field crew if required. We are a family business established in 1978, health benefits, 401K, compensation based on experience. No travel required.
Peoplesoft Pension Benefit Calculator Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering.
They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. Job Description:
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture. PeopleSoft-SCM professionals design, implement and deploy PeopleSoft supply chain management solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to figure out a solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Resolves methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Capital Calculation Team, Supervisory Policy Associate - Supervision Group -Federal Reserve Bank Of New York
Supervisory Policy and Strategy is primarily concentrated in the following areas: First, development of international and domestic prudential standards for financial institutions (primarily global systemically important banks (G-SIBs) and insurance companies (G-SIIs) and financial market utilities (FMUs)). Second, the Function aids the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and Federal Reserve System more broadly, through analytical work and policy implementation. In general, the Function's staff is organized by policy portfolio - capital policy, policy strategy, recovery and resolution planning, payments and market infrastructure, cybersecurity, and insurance policy development, and complemented by an analytical staff.
The Capital Calculation Associate's role which falls within the capital policy team of the function is to work with management and senior associates in the assessment of financial institution performance and play a key role in capital modeling for DFAST and CCAR, and undertake analytical work to identify a way forward for a range of open policy issues. Responsibilities include:
- Work with management and senior associates in the assessment of financial institution performance and play a key role in the capital calculation for DFAST and CCAR.
- Assess the adequacy and sensitivity of firms' capital levels under various economic scenarios using stress testing or other tools.
- Work with colleagues in Supervisory Policy and Strategy and across Supervision Group in conducting in-depth and thematic analysis of financial policy.
- Support the data analysis, infrastructure, and management needs of Supervisory Policy and Strategy, including the development and maintenance of the supervisory capital model and summary analysis related to DFAST and CCAR.
- Advance Supervisory Policy and Strategy's data analysis, data integration, and data visualization capabilities using tools such as Stata, SAS, MatLab, and Tableau.
- Collaborate with other business areas, including Research & Statistics, Financial Sector Analysis, Markets Groups, as well as at the Board of Governors and other Reserve Banks on a range of open policy issues to identify the best way forward, which may include undertaking quantitative impact studies.