Amherst Job Description Sample
Marketing Junior Associate-Entry Level
We are currently hiring and training individuals for a head-start with the nations largest provider of Cable/Internet/VoIP in America. We are a national firm based in Chicago and expanding throughout the East Coast.
We are seeking a Xfinity Sales Retailer to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. We do not cold knock, we are retailers in major big box locations such as Walmart and Best Buy. We are seeking someone to grow with and have an outgoing attitude. We provide the training and assist you along the way. Incentives are always out there for the best and brightest.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE - WE WILL PROVIDE FULL TRAINING
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent People Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Passion for quality work
- Full Time Availability
- Outgoing Personality
- Excellent Work Ethic
As one of the nation's leaders in Cable TV retail sales, Bison Retail Associates has an unparalleled track-record of success providing top-quality retail sales services to the cable television industry.
Bison hires confident, goal-orientated sales people with winning personalities. While previous sales experience is an advantage, any individual with the drive to succeed, great people skills and a solid work ethic should consider joining the Bison team.
Why settle for a dead-end, low-paying job with little opportunity to advance? Make the move to Bison and get your career on track today!
Travel Registered Nurse - Maternal - Newborn - Postpartum - RN (Amhers
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Kitchen Design Showroom Manager
Cowls Building Supply is looking for a Kitchen Design & Showroom Manager to oversee our busy showroom. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated management, design and sales experience within the industry. If you are enthusiastic, ambitious and career minded then this job may be the job for you.
Responsibilities include management of the department and showroom, setting sales and professional development goals for the department, maintaining relationships with vendors and clients and continue growing sales in cabinetry, counters and hardware. This is a small but fast-paced showroom which has seen significant growth in recent years.
Job requirements include a working knowledge of 20/20 design software, a strong history of sales success and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position also requires strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
Cowls Building Supply is a 9th generation, family owned business situated in Amherst, MA. We offer a great work environment and a generous benefits package. Come join our great team!!
Please send resumes to Ron Heald, our Human Resources manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at our 125 Sunderland Road location.
Come work for America's Original Solar Company!
Providing solar solutions since 1978, Real Goods Solar is looking for someone in Western MA to join our team.
Must have construction experience.
The Installer works on solar construction projects, usually working on the roof, transferring from one task to another where demands require worker with varied construction experience and an ability to work without close supervision. This position reports to the Lead Installer.
- Assist Lead Installer with quality solar PV installations in the following areas: roof penetrations, assembling, racking, panel attachment, grounding, homeruns, wire combiner box, and performing voltage testing
- Read plans, make calculations, and lay out components by measuring distances, snapping/pulling lines
- Cut, bolt, screw, and attach solar components and structures
- Use drills, reciprocal saw, chop saw, level, square, tape measure, ladders, sledge hammer, etc.
- Work with wood, steel, concrete, and aluminum
- Cut roof membrane and install flashing
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or with caulking gun to seal crevices
- Run conduit, flex, and pull wire
- Ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive to the job site
- Assist with overall crew and job site safety; staging materials, tools and loading trucks; general ground support; general site preparation and clean-up
- Participate in regular safety trainings
- Help complete installation reports and paperwork
- Maintain tool management standards
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skill, Other
· High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED)
- Valid driving license insurable by good driving record
- Good mathematical aptitude and accuracy
- Communicates effectively, both written and verbal, in English
- Can work/complete/integrate multiple tasks.
- Can learn skills associated with tool use for a wide array of home improvement measures
- Good decision-making ability
- Attention to detail
- Prompt response to customer needs
- Positive team spirit
- Accurate and thorough
- Works with integrity and ethics
- Can deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Works long hours when necessary to reach goals
- Resourceful at meeting challenges
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Uses time efficiently
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and hands and arms to reach.
- Employee must frequently stand, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must use hand and power tools safely and effectively.
- Exposure to work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock
RGS Energy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. RGS Energy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
RGS Energy was founded in 1978, and our 39 years in business is longer than the 25-year warranties offered on most solar power systems. Our expertise, professionalism and quality are unparalleled in the solar industry, and offer our customers the security to know we will be there when they need us. Real Goods Solar is a publicly traded, profitable company (NASDAQ: RSOL) with a robust balance sheet. We have a long history of consulting and working with thousands of customers, governments, educational institutions and industry leaders such as NASA, the White House and Disney.
RGS Energy is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Biology Tutors (Amherst,Ma)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
B2B Sales Representative - Manager
Position: B2B Sales Representative / Manager
America Works Overview: America Works lifts people out of poverty using its unique brand of intensive, personalized employment services. Called "a company with a conscience," it was founded in 1984 by social activist and entrepreneur Peter Cove, a Boston native who wanted to put his ideals about poverty and the American dream into practice. America Works is headquartered in New York City and has offices Nationwide.
Ticket to Work (TTW) Program Initiative
We are seeking a B2B Sales Representative / Manager to carry out the outreach responsibilities for this program; Bridging gaps of employment of employment for individuals on SSI/SSD as well as other candidates looking for job placement.
Primary Responsibilities of B2B Sales Manager:
- Find Employers that will work in conjunction with America Works to help candidates find jobs.
- Link with community businesses to help candidates find jobs.
- Solely responsible for placing Ticket to Work participants into employment and tracking their retention and specific milestones
Identify potential clients for both candidates for placement and companies to hire
- Prepare quotations and proposal specs;
- The ability to engage business owners and managers.
- Provide continual reporting, utilizing SalesForce and other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ongoing follow-up regarding open proposals
- Manage negotiations and close high volume deals.
- Direct selling to outside prospects and customers primarily through face-to-face and meeting with C-Level Managers
- Generate sales leads and obtain referrals from current customers.
- Contact, visit and service current customers frequently to ensure quality of service received and generate additional sales.
- Able to cold call up to 20-30 customers a day in the field.
- The ability to present and close value focused deals in 1-3 visits.
- Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to management.
- Capable of effectively managing a daily schedule of new visits, appointments, and overall territory management.
- The ability to meet monthly sales quotas.
- Conduct all intakes, assessments, eligibility, and Individual Work Plans for the Ticket to Work Program
- Conducts outreach efforts by phone and mail to individuals eligible for AW TTW program
- Assists individuals in completion of assessments and program applications in person and via phone
- Develop relationships with employers in area who are willing to hire Ticket to Work participants
- Coordinate with referral agencies, identify community resources, and network with partnering agencies in order to recruit individuals who are on SSI or SSDI for Ticket to Work program
- Mediate issues that may arise in the workforce involving clients and employers
- Conduct weekly orientations and job readiness class for incoming clients or those who are interested in getting more information about the Ticket to Work program
- Assist clients with resumes and navigating online applications
- Provide other day-to-day support to clients as needed
- Enter all data on time and correctly to support program evaluation and deliverable tracking
- Ensure proper and timely documentation of services including case notes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization and within respective departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years previous B2b Sales experience
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Three years of experience working with special populations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
- Excellent people skills as well as having computer skills, including Microsoft Office product knowledge
- Management experience a must; start up experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service awareness, and self-motivation
- Experience responding to government RFPs – considered an advantage
- Exposure to grant writing a plus
- Consistently exceeding sales goals
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Previous Sales related experience a must
- Experience working with adults who have mental health and substance abuse issues
- Experience in creating and delivering inpactful service plans for participants
- High level of personal accountability for the quality and impact of work
- Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, sound judgment, and strong organizational skills
- Outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
CDL A Truck Driver - Dedicated - Home Weekly - No Unloading
U.S. Xpress has a great dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver position where you can get home weekly with NO UNLOADING.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now USX has one of the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratios. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve!
Start your career today with U.S. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call now for details.
Part Time Teacher - Work From Home
Looking for a flexible, professional online teaching opportunity? VIPKID is the world leader in online English education for kids 12 and under.
Rediscover the joy of teaching with VIPKID's platform and curriculum. No commute, no grading, no lesson planning required! Instruct kids in your spare time — from home — during early mornings or evenings.
Teaching just 60 minutes a day earns you between $420-650 a month. It's as easy as making a Skype call, with interactive and fun curriculum and lesson plans made for your use.
- Ranked #5 by Forbes on its 2017 "Top 100 Remote Work" companies
- The most active online English teaching community in the world
- Top-ranked online teaching company on Indeed and Glassdoor with 4-star rating and 86% CEO approval
- Backed by Sequoia Capital and Tencent Holdings (currently valued at $1.5 billion)
Please search for VIPKID on YouTube, Facebook, and Glassdoor to see the rave reviews from the tens of thousands of North Americans that teach for us.
Requirements and Qualifications to become an Online English Teacher/Online ESL Teacher:
- BA degree or higher
- Experience with any kind of teaching (1+ years)*
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
*Note on Teaching Experience: This can include educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education.
While helpful, there's no requirement for teaching certificate, state certification, TESOL, TEFL, or ESL experience. All classes and business are conducted in English.
Other experience you may have that are not requirements, but are preferred:
- Online English Education / Educator / Online English Teaching / Online Instructor
- Home-Based Online English Teacher / Online English Tutor / Online English Tutoring
- Online English Teacher Assistant / Online English Elementary Teacher
- Summer Teacher / Casual Teacher / Assistant Teacher / Teaching Assistant
- Elementary School Teacher / High School Teacher
- Substitute Teacher / Teacher Assistant / Lead Teacher
The Basics of the
Online English Teacher Role:
- The classes: 25-minute full immersion English language, 1-on-1 classes
- The pay: Depends on your experience, but as reported on Indeed, averages around $19/hour
- The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, designed by our in-house curriculum team
- Time of day: You choose your schedule from available class slots; peak student demand hours are listed below
- Location: Conveniently teach remote from your own home - no commute!
- What you need: You only need is computer, a strong internet connection, and a headset; we provide the rest
- Benefits: Learn best online teaching practices from our professional team at no cost
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture, families, and lifestyle through classroom exchanges with our students
Contract type: Independent contractor
Start date: Immediately
Peak times: The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods to teach from our families:
- Monday-Sunday 6-10am EST
- Saturday-Sunday 9pm-10am EST
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through our Teacher Recruitment Portal: http://www.vipkidteachers.com
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/VIPKID.com.cn
FAQs for applicants: http://t.vipkid.com.cn/faq
Teaching Reviews about us on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-VIPKID-EI_IE1105111.11,17.htm
"VIPKid, an online education company that matches Chinese students with North American teachers, was valued at more than $1.5 billion in a round of funding from investors including Sequoia Capital China and Tencent Holdings Ltd., according to people familiar with the matter.
"The Beijing-based company said Wednesday it had raised $200 million to expand into new markets and broaden its academic offerings, without disclosing any valuation. Its investors also include Sinovation Ventures, Zhen Fund and Jack Ma’s Yunfeng Capital.
"VIPKid has seen explosive growth as Chinese parents seek out high-quality education for their children, particularly in English. The four-year-old startup has expanded to more than 20,000 teachers and 200,000 students, and projects revenue to reach 5 billion yuan ($750 million) this year. As part of the fundraising, VIPKid said it will begin offering Mandarin classes and target students in the U.S. and beyond. Founder Cindy Mi said she anticipates reaching 1 million students by 2019 through expansion into new subjects and geographies."
Registered Nurse-Relocate To New England
Nature's Classroom is looking for energetic, creative, and compassionate medical staff.
We are a residential environmental education program at thirteen facilities in New England and one in New York. We provide hands-on, experiential, and inquiry-based education that inspires a love of learning. Students develop a sense of community, a confidence in themselves, and an appreciation for others and the environment that carries over to the school community.
Over 750,000 children and 450 schools made Nature's Classroom an integral part of their academic experiences. We have been recognized for excellence by the National Science Teacher's Association, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the State of Connecticut. We have been offering the very best in environmental education for over 40 years.
· Massachusetts: Becket, Charlton, Groton, Yarmouthport
· Connecticut: Andover, Colebrook, Ivoryton, Lakeside
· New Hampshire: Freedom, Hancock
· Maine: Ocean Park
· Rhode Island: Wakefield
· New York: Silver Bay
• Be the primary medical caregiver for groups of students Monday-Friday
• Distribute medications following strict medical direction assigned by a MD or parent of a visiting child
• Communicate with parents, teachers, and Nature’s Classroom staff
• Provide emergency care and services when needed
• Organize and stock medical supply cabinet as well as our staff first aid kits
• Document and organize medications arriving with our visiting school
• Current license as an RN. Nature's Classroom will support the acquisition of additional state licenses (MA, CT, NH, ME, RI, NY)
• Must live on property
• Willingness to occasionally travel and work at other beautiful locations within New England
• RN salary range is $590-$970 per week based on the number of students on site and previous experience
• Room and board provided 7 days a week
• No weekend duties/responsibilities
• A supportive organization that is willing to help you develop professionally
Dates of Employment:
Nature's Classroom runs throughout the school year. We are currently hiring for our spring semester. Start dates vary by site. Earliest openings as early as late February with the season ending mid June. Our fall semester is roughly Labor Day through early December, depending on facility. We also have two summer programs and an option for winter employment as well.
For immediate consideration please send your resume today!
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!