Ammonium Nitrate Crystallizer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ammonium Nitrate Crystallizer
Crystal Reports Developer
- Maintain existing Crystal Reports.
- Develop new Crystal Reports as needed.
- Convert existing Crystal Report to Crystal Reports for Enterprise or Webi.
- Assist in creating reporting Universe for Webi reporting and Analytics.
- Manage and address incidents and problems related to the BI footprint.
- Conduct root cause analysis for problems/incidents and strive to resolve issues with permanent fixes.
- Develop, maintain, test, document and implement BI data models.
- Develop, maintain and deliver technical documentation.
- Work with business analysts to gather requirements for BI solutions (new and enhancements). Assist in translating business goals into technical requirements that meet existing / emerging BI standards.
- Work with Enterprise Data Architects to define data requirements.
- Assist in identifying data sources required to meet business needs.
- Assess data quality and adherence to Data Governance guidelines.
- Troubleshoot and analyze data from its source to its presentation.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) around the use and features of the SAP tools; primarily on Crystal Reports.
- Minimum of 7 years of Business Objects development experience
- Strong SQL background (Oracle/MSSQL)
- SAP BI 4.2 experience a plus
- HANA and Sybase IQ skills a plus
- Solid analytical/interpersonal/communication skills
- Demonstrated team work
- Proficient in approaches, procedures and tools to troubleshoot and address data quality and consistency issues.
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn about and understand key business aspects of the data and information we work with.
- Ability to understand presentation of business information in a special context, including geographical and geo-spatial.
- Proficient in creating information representations in a visually appealing way.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on teams.
- Self-motivated and people-oriented.
- Ability to learn and work with multiple applications and technologies.
- Ability to develop and implement Best Practices and Standards.
- Experience with managing small-scale projects, estimating resource needs, timeframes and planning.
408 620 5092
email@example.com Post a Job
Salon Receptionist - Crystal Mall
Salon Receptionist - Crystal Mall
Waterford, CT, United States - Crystal Mall 850 Hartford Pike Unit C
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Store Manager In Crystal City, MO
Responsible for the management of all employees in the effective planning and implementation of all store processes, including ordering, receiving, stocking, presentation, selling, staffing and support.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recruit, select and retain qualified employees according to federal and state labor laws and company policies; ensure store is properly staffed.
- Provide proper training for employees; conduct performance evaluations; identify gaps for appropriate solutions and/or counseling, up to and including termination.
- Make recommendations regarding employee pay rate and advancement.
- Communicate performance, conduct and safety expectations regularly; coordinate meetings and events to encourage safety, security and policies.
- Ensure that the store is appropriately staffed and effectively opened and closed each day. Personally open the store a minimum of two times per week; personally close the store a minimum of two times per week.
- Evaluate operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, profitability, and turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
- Order to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets; review ordering plan, seasonal direction and inventory management issues on a weekly basis; follow up on Basic Stock Replenishment (BSR)/cycle counts.
- Facilitate the efficient staging, stocking and storage of merchandise by following defined company work processes.
- Ensure that all merchandise is presented according to established practices; utilize merchandise fixtures properly including presentation, product pricing and signage.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by controlling damages, markdowns, scanning, paperwork, and facility controls.
- Ensure the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control, and adherence to stated company security practices and cash control procedures.
- Provide superior customer service leadership.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized store; facilitate a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
- Ensure that store is adequately equipped with tools necessary to perform required tasks.
- Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications; ensure employee compliance.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
- Ability to perform IBM cash register functions to generate reports.
- Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
- Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE program, etc.)
- Good organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- One year of management experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
- Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
- Acts as a liaison between the corporate office and store employees.
- Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
- Interacts with staff tactfully yet directly and maintains an open forum of exchange.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
- Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
- Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
- Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
- Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures.
WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
- Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanner, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
- Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
- Occasional climbing (using ladder).
- Regularly driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits and occasionally to attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
- Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Crystal River, FL
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small. Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries. Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go.
It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do. For more information, visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Primary Role: The role of the Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative (Merchandiser) is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers. As a Merchandiser for our company you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands.
Areas of focus will include full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandised displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotated product on the shelf, and accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments. A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals, while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate merchandising call schedule.
This role will also be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel. Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelēz International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Benefits and Compensation: The PART-TIME Sales Service Representative position offers a competitive hourly compensation rate, work related mileage reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to the safety expectations and processes + Planning and organizing skills + Effective communication skills + Creativity + Flexibility + Detail-oriented + Problem solving skills + Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
Requirements: + You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and have access to the internet with a personal email account.
A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check. Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process.
If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Title:Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Crystal River, FL
Post a Job
Personnel Security Specialist - Crystal City, VA - TS
Job Description: The Personnel Security (PERSEC) Specialist will provide support to personnel with any personnel security requirement within Special Access Program Facilities (SAPF) in accordance with the NISPOM and DOD 5205.07, Volume 2. The Personnel Security Specialist will perform the following responsibilities: + Administer and update information on the Clients Security Databases + Track and maintain all PERSEC information to include clearance status, SAP access, security training records, personnel information files (PIFs) and visit certification (VAR) + Process incoming Program Access Request (PAR) and associated documentation through the JSFPO Processing to include following the processing requirement found in JADE SOP + Manage program quota roster + Maintain tracking numbers for month reporting by the Program Manager + Other duties are assigned Education Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience. Qualifications 5-8 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry. Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
Thorough knowledge of multiple DoD and services security references, regulations, and instructions pertaining to personnel security, especially the NISPOM and DOD5202.07 Vol 2., also JAFAN experience is valued. Per contract requirements: + Minimum of five (5) years relevant specialized security experience on a Secure Access Program (SAP).
Thorough knowledge of multiple DoD and services security references, regulations, and instructions pertaining to information security, especially the NISPOM and JAFAN series security requirements.
Experience processing Program Access Requests (PARs)
Experience processing System Access Requests (SARs)
Experience completing security adjudication using Scattered Castles and JPAS. As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Universal Banker - Crystal Lake
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282. JOB SUMMARY Under direct supervision of a Bank or Market Manager, the successful colleague will be responsible for assisting customers in a dual role focused on delivering exceptional service and quality with every transaction.
The Banker will perform teller transactions, service customer needs and resolve issues, and when appropriate proactively sell Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects. Banker's are responsible for identifying, expanding and deepening customer relationships through profiling and then recommending appropriate products and services. Bankers will also be responsible for making customer referrals to the appropriate line of business to meet their financial needs.
The colleague in this position will also provide exceptional customer service through efficient and accurate processing customer transactions and be able to efficiently demonstrate all customer channels including digital capabilities. Strive to deliver a satisfying customer experience by fulfilling service requests and providing efficient and accurate transaction processing. Support the operational integrity of the branch.
This colleagues may be asked to work multiple branch locations. This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z. Responsible for selling Associated Bank products to existing customers and prospects.
Responsible for expanding and deepening customer relationships by identifying and matching customer needs throughout Trust, Business Banking, Private Banking and Retail Departments. As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner.
Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline. KEY RESULT AREAS Sales and activity tracking Cross-Sell JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES -Acquire new and deepen existing customer relationships by initiating a thorough, quality conversations in order to identify customer needs and matching those needs with the appropriate Bank product or service. Requires strong understanding and execution of the Bank’s sales objectives, processes, tools and campaigns and must effectively demonstrate and sell all customer channels.. Refer customers to other members of the branch team or select business partners including Private, Mortgage, AIS and Business Banking, as appropriate to meet the customer needs.
Nurture and retain customer relationships by extending a courteous welcome and delivering accurate and timely customer service according to the established guidelines, including cashing checks, accepting deposits, and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments and dispensing monetary instruments and bonds. Look for opportunities to convert service activities into sales opportunities.
Answer customer questions and resolve related account issues to ensure customer satisfaction, including phone and in-person. Perform service related activities such as on-boarding calls and appropriate follow-up with customers.
Open new deposit related accounts, credit cards and savings products and process changes to existing accounts. Source new lending opportunities and support the process and closing requirements in line with banker duties.
Requires understanding of sales, products, benefits, account ownership, forms, and procedures. Ensure that new accounts are properly processed and cross-sell opportunities are identified and pursued.
Support the day to day operations activities of the branch as assigned including: cash vault balancing, reporting, tracking and servicing the ATM machines and night drop. Balance cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed.
Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
Banker should perform reactive cross-sell activities such as campaign calls, e-refer followup and other related activities. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES •
Proactive aisle prospecting required for in-store bankers. QUALIFICATIONS: Required Education:
High School or equivalent combination of education and experience Preferred Education: Associate's Degree Business or related field Required Experience: Less than 2 years Experience working in a sales and goals based environment, with strong customer service focus.
Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years Sales and/or financial industry experience Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years Technology use including use of computer and systems.
Special Skill Requirements: Verbal Communication Customer Relations Mathematical Other: Digital technology aptitude and ability Operate Office Equipment Organizational Written Communication Other Duties and Responsibilities Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required. Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp. Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail. Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.). Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner. Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines
Job: Community Banking
- Universal Banker*
Title: *Universal Banker
- Crystal Lake*
Post a Job
Crystal Growth Production Technician
Crystal Growth Production Technician Locations:Hoffman Estates, Illinois Job Family: Manufacturing Apply English (US)
Requisition Number: 208333
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Division Description: Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides.
To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services. With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT.
All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness. For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Position Overview At Siemens, we are seeking talented individuals to operate the crystal growing furnaces and support the set up changes to optimize furnaces productivity as well as to be responsible for the safe operation of the work equipment as well as the environment, producing a quality product, and for documenting the production process.
Responsibilities Raw material preparation for crystal growing process. Growing crystals for scintillation applications.
Washing crystal growing furnaces. Support low-maintenance and cleaning of equipment related to the raw material preparation and crystal growing processes. Support work process on weekend, holidays, and work overtime when required.
Work on different working shifts when required. Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience HS diploma or equivalent required. Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience Two or more years of experience in crystal growing. Able to effectively work in a small team environment as well as individually with minimal guidance or instruction. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, energetic, and above all be a team player. #LI-BI1
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
Post a Job
Crystal Lake Elementary And Middle School- Hiring Substitute Teachers
Job Description: Kelly Educational Staffing is looking for substitute teachers to work Crystal Lake Elementary and Middle School and the surrounding schools for the upcoming 2017/2018 school year.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 30 college credits, successfully pass background, fingerprint and national sex offender screenings. Take advantage of a flexible schedule with online accessibility and weekly pay. Excellent opportunity for FT employment.
Free training and professional development courses available, ACA health care coverage, Group Insurance options, 401K opportunity, Service Bonus Plan, Corporate discounts. Apply today by visiting KESLakeland.appone.com to start the registration process or send your resume to CLIM062@kellyservices.com or call us at 863-614-1694 Option 6 Mayra Lopez. Join the largest employer of substitute teachers in the U.S. today or give us a call to learn more!Why Kelly®? Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) is a specialty service of Kelly Services®, and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution.
KES partners with 6,175+ schools across 35 states, providing quality substitute teachers and non-instructional staffing and management solutions. More than 2.2 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year. Want more information?
Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com About Kelly Services® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] Category: Education/Training
Post a Job
Program Financial Analyst, Principal (Secret) In Crystal City VA
Job Description: The contractor will support R&E management of the C-IED capabilities investment portfolio and provide both routine and on-demand analysis in support of JIEDDO's leadership, components, and other management processes. Support will include performance of JIEDDO, DoD, and other government agencies (OGA) C-IED capability portfolio analysis to inform requirements validation and investment recommendations, budget analysis and health reporting of C-IED initiatives, and coordination with DoD agencies, Service Laboratories, and National Laboratories to plan mid- and long-term Science and Technology (S&T) requirements for C-IED applications and develop associated budget submission materials. The Period of Performance ends 31 October 2017 with the work transferring to a new performer. Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitor and report program execution, identify issues (e.g. excessive unliquidated obligations/unobligated commitments (ULO/UOC), and recommend mitigating actions
Collaborate with SMEs and external program managers regarding near-real-time feedback with financial and technical health of counter-IED initiatives
Support division process to produce requisite paperwork for initiative funding actions and monitor those actions through staffing within JIEDDO
Coordinate and/or monitor follow on meetings, teleconferences, or debriefs in support of proposal/white paper reviews
Work with other divisions within Rapid Capabilities Delivery (RCD) to ensure transparency/coordination on all RCD initiatives
Identify areas for process improvement, provide recommended action, and assist implementation of selected actions; participate in support of management control activities Required Qualifications: - BS degree in business accounting, finance or equivalent discipline and 10-12 years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience as a budget analyst supporting a DOD component
Must have detailed knowledge of the DoD planning, programming, budget, and execution (PPBE) process
Mastery in use of personal computers with extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications required
Must have a current Secret security clearance and TS SCI eligible EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related (technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and/or government project administration) experience. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Process Engineer Sustaining, Crystal Growth
What can Cree do for you? + Potential for upward mobility in a thriving organization
Chance to work with all levels of a global organization
High visibility in a $1+ billion company What can you do for Cree? + Provide ownership and troubleshooting assistance for SiC manufacturing processes and equipment that improve quality, yield, productivity or cost + Define control parameters, develop and maintain monitoring systems to rapidly detect and act upon process variations + Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools.
Responsible for performing a variety of engineering duties related to the planning and design of new products, improving manufacturing methods and initiating changes for cost effectiveness + Work on several projects simultaneously and successfully in complete process ownership within a 24x7 manufacturing environment + Provide data analysis and understanding of the SiC manufacturing using databases and data analysis tools + Apply good engineering practices to achieve continuous improvement + Establish procedures and qualification plan for bringing new processes on line Minimum Qualifications: + Candidate must have BS or MS in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Ceramics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering + 2+ years of relevant semiconductor or graphite application experience + Self-starter with “whatever it takes” attitude.
High energy, self-motivated attitude with an ability to interface effectively with personnel at different levels of the organization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Able to make individual contributions while staying focused on the group goals.
Strong organizational and planning abilities, independent thinking, attention to detail, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills + Familiarity with DOE principles, SPC techniques and JMP software. JMP scripting is a plus. Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future. Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Requisition ID: 2016-3961 External Company Name: Cree, Inc External Company URL: www.cree.com