Ampoule Sealer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ampoule Sealer
Construction Laborer - Energy Rater / Air Sealer / Duct Sealer
Looking for a highly driven person who wants ownership in an expanding company across the country. Partner with us as a Field Energy Rater. In addition we have proprietary products to achieve astonishing results in Air Sealing and Duct Sealing on new home construction. Will train an excellent candidate.
Join the exciting new energy efficiency industry with a progressive company.
- Competitive wages (salary $40,000 - $50,000)
- Ownership profit bonus up to 18% of the net profits
- On the job training & certifications
The following are requirements for the position:
- Dependable transportation, required
- General field work experience, preferred
- Previous business experience, preferred
- Entrepreneur characteristics
- B2B Sales experience, preferred
- HERS rater certification (Tacoma will provide, if not already earned)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Extremely hard working
- Excellent personal, communication and customer service skills
- Self motivated, self directed
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on their own
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Some knowledge of general construction, preferred
- Pass Background check, including driving record
- Team player who wants to get ahead in life
- Extremely professional
For immediate consideration please go onto our website to apply online (http://www.tacomaenergy.org/job_application.html) or respond to this listing.
Interviewing and hiring immediately. This is not a typical job. You will act as the face of the Company in this area.
Thank you for your interest.
Required license or certification:
High School Diploma
- Driver's License
Tile/Grout Cleaner And Sealer
Currently seeking an experienced Tile Cleaner/Sealer for local Tile Company
· Cleaning various types of tile and grout by use of steam and/or chemicals
· Color sealing of the grout lines once cleaned
· Attention to detail is a must
· Good customer service skills are a must
· Must have a clean driving record
This is a temp to hire PT position
Mon-Fri 7:30am - 1:00-3:00pm
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
All qualified applicants please submit resume for immediate review
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job and meet client expectations. Subject to this and other eligibility requirements, this position is eligible for participation in our Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) plans.
StaffBuildersHR remains faithful to our clients as we continue to offer relevant, unique and sustainable services. We know that each assignment and individual deserves a committed approach from the StaffBuildersHR team. We are your HR business partner.
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for an outstanding job opportunity or seeking your next career move, please complete the application process and submit your resume. A member of our recruiting team will follow-up with you in a timely manner based on your skills and qualifications. StaffBuildersHR is dedicated to providing you with the right tools and opportunities to lead you to success.
Industrial Painter /Prepper / Sealer
The primary role of the Painter/Prepper/Sealer is operating pressure pots for applying primer/paint. Responsibilities will include: identifying potential safety hazards, selecting or mixing the appropriate paint, and reading and interpreting SOPs. In the course of his/her duties, the Industrial Painter will inspect surfaces for contamination prior to coating and identify and employ methods that will reduce exposure to hazardous chemicals from the paint. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Full Time shifts Mon- Thurs 5am- 3:30p, Part Time shifts Sat and Sun, 7a-5:30p. Evening shifts available Mon-Wed, Tues-Thurs 3:30pm-12am..
- Tend and operate to equipment used to spray products.
- Body work and remediation of sheet metal prior to and after paint application.
- Prepare and apply stencils, decals, and other decorative items on the finished product.
- Inspect surfaces for contamination prior to application of paint.
- Knowledge of chemical application techniques using specification sheet.
- Paint using spray, pressure pots and SOPs.
- Selecting and mixing the appropriate paint.
- Clean equipment and perform routine maintenance when necessary.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, especially health and safety rules, use of personal protective equipment.
- Other duties as required
- Communication is primarily internal to the assigned work team and the Plant Foreman/Supervisors
- Employee may be required to work in potentially hazardous environments requiring protective equipment.
- Employee may be exposed to dust, hazardous chemicals and high levels of noise.
- Employee may be exposed to uncomfortable work settings; may have long combinations of standing, crouching, or sitting.
- Repetitive tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Overtime as required.
- This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies must be adhered to at all times. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
- It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Completion of college/vocational or technical training in a related field is an asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as an industrial painter in a manufacturing setting.
- Previous experience painting sheet metal.
- Experience using a spray gun and pressure pot.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, with an ability to read and interpret SOPs.
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and/or supplies in excess of 25 pounds.
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must have reliable transportation
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.silent-aire.com/careers/
At it's root Silent-Aire engineered and manufactured custom HVAC solutions for institutions; hospitals, schools, and recreational complexes. The company grew into larger industrial HVAC deployments for mining and energy companies. In early 2000 Dan and Lindsey graduated from University of Alberta with Civil and Mechanical Engineering degrees and took on the leadership and strategic direction of Silent-Aire. We continued to grow organically and acquired a new manufacturing facility in Edmonton that was the catalyst to expanding into the data center mission critical HVAC business.
In 2012 Silent-Aire built a second 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Edmonton that included 4 assembly lines and new office space for our engineering and operations. In 2014, for additional capacity and redundancy, a 3rd manufacturing facility was built in Phoenix, Arizona that mirrored the Edmonton facility. Today, we are focused on continuing to grow our industrial, institutional HVAC and mission critical data center business.
The majority of our growth over the past 10 years has come from our data center customers that require mission critical infrastructure for their ever expanding clouds. As a result, we have taken a relentless focus on operations, quality and safety that includes attaining ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001- safety.