Ampoule Washing Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ampoule Washing Machine Operator
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Duplicating Machine Operator
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
CNC Machine Operator - Experienced With Machine Setup
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the complete setup and operation of the assigned Weinig moulder, which is a piece of precision woodworking machinery designed to shape, plane, and groove a piece of lumber. The Operator must ensure that the quality of the linear wood mouldings/millwork produced meets quality standards and customer’s specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup Weinig moulders per job specifications within a working tolerance of five thousandths. Operate the moulder: process dimensioned lumber from the Rough Mill Department based off of a production work order issued to the shop floor and department's work order schedule.
• Regularly check the quality of the wood products coming off the moulder.
• Load, stack, and bundle architectural lineal wood mouldings produced off of the moulder to prepare for the next stage in the production process.
• Perform light maintenance and cleaning of moulders and related equipment when necessary, and surrounding work area.
• Operate in a safe and efficient manner per company policies and procedures.
• As required by the Supervisor or Team Lead, assist in the training of new staff.
• Suggest department and operational improvements that well enhance the operating efficient or product quality.
• 0-2 years experience with heavy machinery, precision machinery, and/or mechanical maintenance experience.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, manuals and safety procedures.
• Ability to read a tape measure and calipers.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Regular attendance and punctuality. Must be available to work mandatory overtime when required.
• Ability to work individually with little supervision and work well with others on a team.
• High attention to detail.
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up CNC Mills and Lathes
- Tooling knowledge
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Graveyard runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Graveyard Shifts. We also offer a 401K program.
Machine Operator -- Drill Operator, Panel Saw Operator And CNC
Salary Range From $15 - $22 per hour. Full Benefits and Profit Sharing Program. Experience with Wood a Plus.
We are looking for experienced Machine Operators. We need someone with experience on any or all of the following machines, Drill, Panel Saw, or CNC.
As a CNC Machine Operator at Laminate Works, you will produce parts by pulling up specific programs and running them on one of our many computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
In addition, as the primary operator of a specific machine, you will be responsible for daily cleaning and daily, weekly, and monthly routine machine maintenance. Be part of our promise to Delivery Quality Part On Time.
- Start up and shut down of machine.
- Load and unload parts on and off the machine.
- Pull up specific programs and run them on the machine.
- Select, calibrate, and secure cutting tools into machining aggregates and tool holders.
- Precisely place raw materials onto machine and ensure material is securely held down.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform daily cleaning and machine maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors, Engineers, and Production personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Rate based off of experience
Converting Machine Operators - 2Nd Shift / Machine Operator
Perf/Rewind Operator – 2nd Shift
Inspect and perforate and rewind each job for quality and compliance to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and
Perform diversified manual and mechanical duties to set up and operate rewinding machinery. Duties include: machine set up, rewinding of product, recording productivity, and other similar duties pertaining to the operation of rewind machinery.
Set up rewind equipment. Read job sheet to determine product specifications. Install shafts onto rolls and load and align rolls. Web product through machine. Set and adjust cutters to obtain required specifications for trim and web width. Obtain set up approval from appropriate supervisory personnel.
Running machine up to optimal operating speed for the product being run. Monitor operation to ensure web is wrinkle free, making any required adjustments. Adjust feed speeds, tension and pressure settings, etc. to maintain proper web tension. Wind product to specified lengths. Unload finished rolls and place onto pallets for shipping, or stage for material handler pick up. Take product sample from each finished roll to check and verify specifications, and properly identify for supervisor review.
- Responsible for working safely and maintaining a safe work environment; following all plant and department specific safety rules, procedures, policies and programs; attending required training; identifying and reporting hazards; wearing all required personal protective equipment for all plant, department, and task specific requirements; and is accountable for self as well as co-workers safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience: Previous experience as a machine operator is a plus.
Physical Demands: An individual must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including , manual dexterity in the use of ordinary hand tools, and the physical ability to lift various weights and to work on or around machinery bending, stooping, and standing for long periods of time. In addition, individuals must be able to reach above shoulders and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We strive to differentiate ourselves through private label and customization expertise. With one of the most flexible and advanced manufacturing operations in the industry, we are able to custom blend and private label products with the most extensive formula and packaging options, smallest minimums, highest-quality graphics, and fastest turnaround. The Athea Packaging division brings focused innovations to the contract packaging and OEM markets.
We remain steadfast in our belief in the importance of service and quality. Many of our employees whom our customers talk with daily, and many of our employees building our customers products, have been with us for over ten, twenty, and even thirty years. It is their dedication to our business and industry that allows us to deliver the quality and service that Athea has become known for.
Athea manufactures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Machine Operator - Expander Operator
Shifts Available (times may vary by position):
3rd shift 10:30pm to 6:00am
· Responsible for expanding Nomex block per company guidelines.
· Press blocks, put aluminum pin loops to facilitate expansion process, record material usage and press times on shop work order.
· Expands blocks to required size per shop work order and record expanded size of block and cell size.
· Heat set blocks using programs, fills out work orders, and cleans work area.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Manufacturing experience (Machine Operating)
- Basic PC Computer Skills
- Minimum composite score of 240+ on our Wonderlic Math Assessment
Minimum job requirements for all open positions
- English reading and verbal communication skills sufficient to read, understand and communicate company operating procedures and policies.
- Meet physical requirements of 50 lbs pushing/pulling/lifting, standing all day and stooping intermittently
- Be able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Have an understanding of safe working practices and general safety
- Assist in other areas of the plant as needed
- Be available to work the full specified shift
- Be flexible to overtime, working on weekends/holidays and shift changes as deemed necessary
Candidates may download the application at www.thegillcorp.com
And fax (626) 579-7365 or walk in their completed application between
Monday- Friday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
4017 Easy St., El Monte, CA 91731
Medical/Dental/Vision Health Care Insurance
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life AD&D
Employee Assistance Program
Healthcare and/or Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Paid Time Off- Vacation Accrual and Holidays
401k Retirement Plan
WONDERLIC MATH TEST TIPS: If you are interested in getting the best Basic Math score possible, make sure to visit www.algebrahelp.com and review the Basic Algebra Concepts and Fractions tabs to refresh your memory. A minimum composite score of 240 on the Wonderlic Basic Math Skill is the equivalent of 8th grade math ability.
TGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans to apply.
Our historical stability, integrity, competitive employment benefits and long term growth make us an employer of choice for people who seek careers in composites manufacturing primarily related to aerospace.
Machine Operator - Machine Operator - 6Pm To 6Am
Company Name: Turkey Hill Dairy Position Type:
Employee FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Position Summary: The Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of machine operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain world class quality.
Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions: Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment. Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are met.
Complete safety observations when assigned. Read and follow standard work for assigned machine. Follow all standard work processes.
Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a job. Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded. Complete "If down, do" list for this position when conditions dictate.
Complete all required paperwork and documentation accurately and legibly. Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
Actively participate in Total Process Control activities. Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements. Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position Qualifications:
Must be at least 18 years of age High School Diploma or GED equivalent Basic math skills Effective written communication skills, including legibility Strong attention to detail Desired Previous Job Experience: Previous food manufacturing experience Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required Required Certifications/Licenses:
None Position Type: Full-Time Shift(s): Evening; Overnight Regions: Any States:
Pennsylvania Keywords: Machine Operator Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry.
Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Company Overview Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering – a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service – in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools.
Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement. Posting Notes: PA || Conestoga || 2601 River Rd. || 17516 || Turkey Hill Dairy || None || Manufacturing || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Mail Inserting Machine Operator (Light Industrial Machine Operator)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot and fix assigned machine when minor repairs are needed such as adjusting the timing, separating screws or suction cups, etc.
- Locates information on the work order such as the insert order, correct inserts, codes and postage.
- Verifies that all materials placed on the table are in the correct order by referring to work order.
- Verifies that the stamps being used are the correct class (non-profit, first class or standard) by referring to work order.
- Sets up the machine for each job by turning on and adjusting the equipment such as the hoppers, tracks, suction cups, arms, fingers, water brush and setting the misdetects and/or double detects.
- Activates the equipment by turning on the inserter and visually inspecting all equipment for any obvious problems (incorrect miss detect settings, meters, etc.) before running the job.
- Runs the job by pushing the start and safety buttons, adjusting the speed and filling the hoppers.
- Fills the hopper while the job is running by fanning or bending a hand full of component and places the correct component into the hoppers in the proper direction.
- Monitors the quality of the mail as it is being sorted and put into trays (facing the front) by fanning through the mail and checking quality such as barcodes, missing stamps and that the carrier is sealed properly.
- Verifies (before starting a metered job and after any changes) that the meter has the correct date (if required), slug, color of ink, that there is money on the meter, the postage amount is correct and once the job is running that the print quality is good.
- Takes the first completed piece of mail to Quality Control for verification of correct components, order, postage, direction and for approval to run the job.
- Completes the quality checklist form (located on the back of the production sheet) at the start of production, every 30 minutes thereafter, until the job is complete or shift has concluded by filling in all required information on the back of the production sheet.
- Fills out production sheets fully and correctly for each job by including information such as date, job number, shift, name, start and stop times, postage and production totals to be turned in at the end of each shift.
- Notifies the shift leader, supervisor and quality control in the event that there is a quality problem.
- Notifies the shift leader and maintenance in the event that the machine is not working properly.
- Sets aside counts and inputs the quantity of any spoiled mail that had been stamped or metered onto the production sheet and places it in the reclaim box at the end of each shift.
- Sets aside personalized replies and other insets that do not meet quality standards for the Quality Control team when running a job that is 100% mailing.
- Notifies the Material Handler when additional materials are needed.
- Works safely by keeping the area clean at all times and keeps the area free of any trip hazards.
- Fills out production reports that include information such as name, date, job number, activity codes, etc. that are to be turned in at the end of the shift.
- Consistently tracks postage usage and records correctly on production report.
- Inserts tray tags into the tray tag pockets located on the front of each tray.
- Reads and understands the tray breaks by checking information such as the lot or group, job number, drop and BMC.
- Sorts the mail as it comes off of the machine onto the belt by knowing the type of sortation for that tray ( ADC, AADC, NON-OCR, 3didgit, 5didgit, etc.) and by be competent with USPS regulations for barcodes and packaging requirements.
- Communicates with material handlers, quality control, team leaders, shift leaders, machine operators and maintenance.
- Works safely by following safety procedures for issues such as lock-out/ tag-out, trip hazards and moving parts.
- Provides suggestions to other operators and is willing to receive suggestions as well.
- Observes work that is being done to the machine by a mechanic that involves minor adjustments and repairs while asking questions that will allow for those adjustments and repairs to be made by the operator in the future.
- Has demonstrated the ability to train operator on inserters.
- Has demonstrated the ability to meet production demands while maintain a high level of quality.
- Displays a willingness to complete any tasks that will help the Mailshop, MAC and Qdmh meet its goals.
- Displays a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of down line process needs.
Innovairre leverages a scientific approach to marketing and fundraising, leveraging advanced data analytics and insights; progressive digital marketing; state-of-the-art CRM software; a proven creative and testing methodology; and leading capabilities in direct mail development, digital printing, and premium production.
-Pennsauken Township, NJ
-Mount Pleasant, IA