Ampoule Washing Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ampoule Washing Machine Operator
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
2Nd Shift (Evening Shift) - Machine Operator Level 2
4:00 pm – 2:00 am Mon. – Thurs.
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed during peak seasons.
Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
Ensure labor is used efficiently
Ensure product meets the quality standards
Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
Timely execution of assigned tasks
Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
Drive continuous improvement
Any other project as assigned by management
Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
3+ years job related production experience
Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
Leadership and team building skills
Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
WorkKeys Assessment TestingEducation:
High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired
Post a Job
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Machine Operator - 9222247
Must have previous experience (3 years minimum) running a mini-excavator & bobcat/dozer.
Must pass a drug test.
Machine Operator II
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Operate 3D Print Farm, manage workflow from order to delivery of 3D printed parts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain Fused Filament Fabrication Print Farm
- Work with tooling engineers on final 3d Printed Part
- Fulfill any orders and deliver 3d Printed parts
- Perform any required post processes to 3d parts to meet QC specs
- Schedule and optimize 3d Printer resources to meet deadlines and commited delivery dates.
- Maintain reports on projects, clients, time and material used using workflow software/spreasheets.
- Use Slicing software to optimize 3d prints
- Must be able to operate Windows system and Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) .
- Maintain inventory of all materials and spare parts depot.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Education & Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.Post a Job
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Label Machine Operator I
Position Number Requisition ID 5389 Shift 2nd Status Full Time City Orestes Location Orestes LABEL MACHINE OPERATOR I Description: LABEL MACHINE OPERATOR I Job Description Label Machine Operator I Revised Date: 3/31/2014 PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES Machine Operation • Operates label machine to adhere label(s) to product according to shop order instructions by regulating machine components as needed and making adjustments as necessary to ensure quality • Performs changeovers by referring to shop order instructions for each label run • Enters required product code information into video jet system to print on label as needed • Performs quality checks at required intervals throughout shift (i.e., correct product, label, label application, and case/tray print) Documentation • Retains label from each bundle and records label number(s) in order run for QA purposes • Completes required paperwork throughout shift Other • Performs routine equipment maintenance (i.e., adding oil, changing belts, label knives) by following CIL guidelines • Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to Red Gold safety guidelines and GMPs • Troubleshoots minor equipment/machine issues and/or calls maintenance service when needed • Recycles plastic/boxes etc. by sorting and placing in designated area SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Direct:
None Job Title: Label Machine Operator I Reports to: Packaging Supervisor Status:
Full-Time, Non-Exempt Job Code: 14800 JOB SUMMARY This position is responsible for labeling cans/bottles of product according to shop order instructions. Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience • Must be able to successfully use basic math and writing skills necessary to accurately fill out required paperwork • Should have working knowledge of roll-through label machines or be trainable • Ability to read and understand shop orders and special instructions • Ability to read and understand product can codes and case/tray codes KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES • Good communication skills • Accurate • Detail oriented • Multi-task oriented • Personable, even-tempered, easy to get along with • Follow directions well • Work as a team player • Flexible in shift assignments Job Description Label Machine Operator I Revised Date: 3/31/2014 Indirect: None PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS • Sitting- to complete a task at lower levels • Standing- to complete most all tasks • Walking • Climbing- to get to parts department, when using ladder, on equipment • Reaching- to perform activities, to get tools out of toolbox • Kneeling- to perform work activities at low levels • Crawling- to perform work activities under equipment • Squatting • Bending/stooping- to pick up tools or parts, to perform work tasks at lower levels or inside a machine • Twisting- to perform work activities • Pinch- to use tools, to manipulate wires • Grasping/handling- using tools, manipulating parts • Ability to climb up and down stairs repetitively • Ability to lift up to 45 pounds • Ability to be on feet 8-12 hours a day, 5-7 days per week JOB COMPETENCIES • Ethics/ Integrity/ Trust • Attitude and Commitment • Diversity • Customer Service • Company Engagement • Quality • Cost Consciousness Other • Responsible for monitoring, record keeping and taking appropriate actions for specific Food Safety Plan and Food Quality Plan and pre requisite program requirements. • Responsible to report food safety and quality issues to management.
Post a Job
Machine Operator - Ferndale, WA
Job Description: Samson, the worldwide leader in high performance cordage, is seeking graveyard
Machine Operatorsto join our team. The responsibilities of the Machine Operators include performing various tasks to set up machine and materials for machine operation, monitoring and troubleshooting assigned machines throughout the shift, and performing minor repairs to the machines as necessary.
The Machine Operator may operate forklifts to supply material to the production area. The successful candidate is expected to practice a high level of business ethics, professionalism, safety and quality in all activities in accordance with Samson strategy and core values.
Experience and Skills:
Applicants Must Meet the Following Requirements: * Read, write, and understand English and follow written and verbal instructions.
Strong work ethic and the ability to work hours and shifts assigned.
Mechanical and manual dexterity.
Knowledge of shop math including use of measurement tools.
Lift up to 50 lbs.
Stand, walk, stoop, and bend for duration of shift.
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include, but is not limited to: safety glasses, hearing protection, and steel-toed shoes. Applicants selected will be required to complete a basic math reading comprehension and math exam.
130 years, Samson has paved the road to success with innovation, quality, and service. Samson knows that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts:
From our Corporate Headquarters and manufacturing in Ferndale, Washington, to the manufacturing floor in Lafayette, Louisiana, to our international sales teams, our people are what make the difference in the product and to the customer. A career at Samson is challenging, rewarding, and satisfying. We accomplish our goals when each individual performs to their full potential while contributing as a valuable team player with others in the organization.
To learn more about Samson Rope, go to www.samsonrope.com. Samson offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, education reimbursement, paid vacation, and 11 paid holidays. Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen. We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran). When completing application please list 7 years of work experience or your last 4 employers, whichever reflects the longer period of time.Job Tracking ID: 512776-568325 Job Location: Ferndale, WA Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years) Level of Education: High School/GED Job Type: Full-Time/Regular Date Updated: May 12, 2017 Years of Experience: Less Than 1 Year Starting Date: ASAP
Post a Job
Temporary Machine Operator
Grow with us as a Temporary Machine Operator in one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in San Jose, CA! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us produce some of the world's most favorite products.
You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING? In your role as a Temporary Machine Operator you will be part of our success by: + Operating and performing cleanup on various production and packaging related equipment + Providing regular employees relief from extended work schedules, vacations, and other time off request + Flowing to the work in all areas of production and packaging as required + Following all company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE? As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements: Required: + Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds Preferred: + Experience working in a manufacturing or operational facility + Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant is a plus + Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills + Demonstrated knowledge of safety processes and regulations + Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
FUTURE PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: This is a temporary full time Kellogg position. After a probationary period qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for permanent full time openings as they become available! WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW? The candidate must be able to work a 12 hour shift, including night and weekend shifts and come to work on time.
Daily and weekend overtime is required as needed. The candidate should be able to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation as an essential function of this position. The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title:Temporary Machine Operator
Job Function:Manufacturing and Distribution
Job Type:Hourly Paid
Closing Date:Jun 25, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Post a Job