Ampoule Washing Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ampoule Washing Machine Operator
Machine Operator / Fabrication Machine Operator
Plastics Manufacturing company is currently searching for a hard working, enthusiastic, quality minded person to join our team.
Primary job description: General Fabrication/Machine Operator
Duties of the position may include :
1. Die cutting, radius cornering, grommet application, etc...
2. Trimming/cleaning/packaging of various products.
3. Inventory maintenance of related supplies.
4. Operating of related machinery.
Ideal candidate should be detail orientated, have good manual dexterity, able to multitask, and remain focused. Candidate must read and write English, have good penmanship, be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, and able to lift and carry 50lbs.
This is an entry level position. We will train the right self motivated, quality-minded candidate.
RELIABLITY IS A MUST!
Benefits: Weekends off, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision after 90 days and matching 401(k) plan.
Please respond with resume & job history
Truck Washer Fleet Washing
Truck washer fleet washing
compensation: 13 to 18 with over time
employment type: full-time
Mobile Truck washer to do mobile fleet washing on fleets of trucks.plus other route opportunities.
Must have insurable driver license.
Weekends and Nights.
Med Dental 401k after 90 days.
occasional heavy equipment,
leadership skills a must we strive to the best
Pay 13 to 18 DOE
PTO paid time off 1 week first year then advances from there
email resume or experience or for interview set appointment w/ vickie 5034087722
truck washing , fleet washing , pressure washing ,
Janitor / Pressure Washing Position
This position is primarily responsible for basic cleaning: sweeping, mopping or vacuuming floors, dusting, polishing furniture, cleaning glass keeping hotel, office building, apartment house, or similar building in clean and orderly condition and tends furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for tenants by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Keep the Entrance of the building clean at all times. This includes spot cleaning of glass doors, moving and cleaning entrance rain mats, and sweeping walks directly in front of the Serviced Facility.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment
· All terrazzo (Carpet) and tile needs be dust mopped and spot mopped when necessary.
· All bright metal work will be maintained free of dirt, cleaned, and polished.
· Waste receptacles will be emptied, wiped clean, and washed when necessary.
· Waste will be removed and placed in designated site.
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize all drinking fountains;
· Dust office furniture, window ledges, and displays as needed;
· Dust mop floors and damp mop all dirty areas;
· Wipe down tables and legs on all floors;
· Vacuum manager's office and any other carpeting in the Serviced Facility;
· Clean mirrors as needed;
· Clean and maintain staircase handrails and glass daily
· Dust all air-conditioning unit vents weekly and Dust light fixtures.
· Clean bathrooms at least twice daily (or as frequently as necessary to address any circumstance requiring cleaning) sweep and wash all lavatory floors using antiseptic liquid detergent.
· Disinfect all commodes, urinals, washbasin and floors.
· Replenish supplies (soaps, towels, toilet tissue, etc.) as frequently as dictated by use.
· Clean the escalator treads
· Risers, side stringers, landing platforms must be cleaned and polished by hand.
· Mixture of ammonia and water shall be used to clean all stainless steel surfaces and landing pads.
· Wipe down elevator doors and moldings, wipe down interior wall and panels of elevator, sweep and polish elevator tracks. Clean the shaft glass and top of the elevator cab. Clean elevator pit.
· High dusting is required, vacuum pack must be used to suck up dust (no re-circulating of dust)
· Awnings or canopies, where present, shall be clean at all times.
· Walls shall be clean and free of dirt, marks, graffiti and scratches.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Rental car counters shall be clean and free of graffiti, debris, and stains.
· Chairs and seating in the Serviced Facility shall be clean and free of stains.
· Windowsills shall be free of dust.
· Wastebaskets shall be clean and not overflowing.
· As appropriate, floors shall be vacuumed and/or washed and clear of debris.
· Floors shall be dry, free from spills and water,
· Ceilings shall be dust free and unsoiled.
· Telephones shall be clean, and telephone areas shall be clean and free of debris.
· Heating and air conditioning units shall be clean and free of dust.
· Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
· Posts signs to advertise vacancies and shows empty apartments to prospective tenants.
PUBLIC RESTROOMS IN FACILITY:
All restrooms shall be cleaned to meet the following standards and maintained to ensure that all customers experience a clean and comfortable environment. In addition to the above standards for the Serviced Facility, the following shall apply to public restrooms.
· Floors shall be clean and free of dust.
· Floors shall be dry, free of spills or water.
· Mirrors shall be free of streaks, smudges and watermarks.
· Sinks shall be clean, and faucets shall have a polished appearance.
· Entrance doors shall be clean.
· Stalls and partitions shall be clean.
· Paper towel holders shall be clean and stocked.
· Urinals shall be clean and free of debris.
· Tiles and walls shall be clean.
· Soap dispensers shall be in working order, supplied with soap, and be clean and free of soap scum.
· Toilets and toilet bowls, including the rim, base, seat, cover, chrome fixtures, hinges and water tank shall have a polished appearance.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Restroom extract fans shall be clean and in working order,
· Sanitary dispensers shall be clean and stocked.
· Sanitary trash receptacles shall be clean, not overflowing and odor free.
· Baby changing stations shall be clean.
· Trash receptacles shall be emptied in order to prevent the overflow of debris. Paper products shall be provided in adequate quantities to meet normal traffic flow.
· When restrooms are being cleaned, or are closed for any reason, appropriate signage shall advise customers of other restroom in closest proximity.
· Cleaning supplies and equipment shall be stored out of customer's view when not in use and doors to closets kept closed.
· Sanitary seat covers shall be available.
Completion of projects on assigned schedule including Window washing procedures, elevator/escalator cleaning and daily maintenance.
Developments of programs that best use resources of organization.
Prompt recognition of issues in the facility as well as program defects.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
· Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments.
· Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Measures self against standard of excellence.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
· Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
· Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity- Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
· Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
was established in 2012 to provide cleaning, landscaping and security services for sites of all sizes in the United States. We provide our customers with the best quality services for commercial and small business owners, property managers, homeowners and municipal governments.
Since our indoctrination our goal has been to maintain the highest quality of service that not only satisfies the needs of our clients but also helps our employees to advance as well as preserve the environment.
As a retired military officer with 26 years of service, I am proud to bring organizational skills, punctuality and professionalism to our JSL team. Our strong work ethic and adaptability to any situation makes us the perfect partner for you, guaranteeing that we will meet your requirements.
Let JSL keep your property secure, clean, and beautiful.
We look forward to working with you.
President, JSL LLC
Pressure Washing - Sweeping Supervisor
Division: Contracts Division
Title: Pressure Washing / Sweeping Supervisor
Duties: To deliver first class services above and beyond the “Scope of Work” and to provide a clean environment
Sample scope of Work (includes but not limited to):
* Manage and evaluate direct reports (Personnel)
* Recruit and manage field personnel (FTE and PTE) and sub-contractors, if needed
* Effectively manage risks: insurance, workers’ compensation, safety training and programs, vehicles, tools and equipment, inventory, contracts, client retention, payroll, supplies, etc.
* Site inspections for customers and tag work
* Fill in for any employees, who may call out or sick, may be assigned one-time jobs/projects at
night or on weekends as customer requests are received
* Assist with writing reviews and delivering write-up’s and performance management notes to
employee’s as work quality dictates
* Monthly inspections/maintenance (PM) of PW trucks and PW units
* Assist with the scheduling of properties and assigning PW Techs to service routes
* Schedule safety meeting with PW Techs
* Assist with project work when the need arises
monitor sweeping services of properties which we provide service to
* Nightly travel around field is expected and required to ensure contracts are completed as
* Train, hire, discipline employees
* Report to Divisions’ Senior Operations Supervisor
We are hiring 15 Power Washer Operators to join our team! You will operate Mobile Power washing equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase sales. FULL TIME WORK, WEEKLY PAY + Commission, BENEFITS CALL OR APPLY IN PERSON WITH SAFE STAFFING OF OHIO. Day shift start time 645am
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:* Wash parking garages ensuring efficiently cleaned.* Maintain all equipment and provide quality service at every job. * Perform quality maintenance inspections and repairs on all assigned projects, vehicles and equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record. (No major violations within the past 3 years, or no more than 3 minor traffic violations
* NO Felony Convictions
* Most of the pressure washing will be performed between 8am and 6pm.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance. Must have Blue workpants(Dickies) No Jeans are permitted.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Regularly required to bend, stand, squat, stoop, walk, push, pull, reach, use hands to finger, handle and/or feel objects, tools or controls.
* Always required to wear the appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, aprons, belts, etc.
Power Washing And Sandblasting Crew Leader
- Allow a thorough background check
- Arrive promptly to work each day at the specified location
- Practice high levels of customer respect, communication, and organization
- Wear the proper uniform each day
- Keep face & hair neatly trimmed
- No visible offensive tattoos or piercings
- Arrive clean to work each day and fill out all required reports on working smartphone
- Care for company property (including tools, vehicles, and equipment)
- Clean windows, operate power wash and sandblasting equipment, climb ladders, among some duties
- Follow company procedures to respect customers’ property
- Complete all necessary company reports on daily and weekly basis
- Practice job site safety around pressure washer, ladders, and other inherently dangerous aspects of the job.
$12/hr during 90 day training period
$16+/hr after training period
Uniforms, 50+ hr weeks with CA compliant overtime pay, Worker’s Comp, company gas card and flexible schedule
No experience necessary for actual sandblasting or power washing. Training is provided. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, is responsible, punctual, has service business experience, strong communication abilities, a service mindset, and a desire to provide great customer service. Employees must possess great attitudes, strong organization skills, and thorough communication. We provide all equipment, supplies, vehicles and ongoing professional training. A valid CA drivers license, a clean DMV record, and able to pass a background check are all required to be considered for an interview. EOE. DFWP.
CNC Operator / Cell Operator / Rod Cell / Machine Operator
Job Description Formsprag Clutch in Warren, MI is currently looking for a Cell Operator to operate a CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw operator.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Operate CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw
Operate Inducto Heat Treat machine if necessary
Perform in-process inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
Produce parts by interpreting and understanding blue print requirements
Perform specialty programming or set ups
Record labor and other production information on Hour by Hour sheets
Follows all safety and work rules.
Performs other duties as assigned. # Job Requirements * A High School diploma is required * 3 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing precision machining environment
Knowledge of G&M; Codes and GD&T; * Proficient blue print reading skills
Ability to understand and follow work instructions
Past experience with manual turning/milling or drilling or CNC mill, lathe and drilling is required Employee Type: Full-Time Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 8/24/2017 Location: Warren, MI Job Type: Manufacturing
Pressure Washing - Truck Lead Or Crew Member
We are looking for experienced (preferred) pressure washers to join our team. We have one of the largest fleets in the Southeast with 8 area locations. We service convenience stores, parking garages, stadiums, amusement parks, apartments, etc. and regularly promote hard working professional employees into management positions. Nights, travel, and occasional weekend work will be required. We utilize high volume industrial hot water pressure washers on customized flatbed setups, operate boom lifts, swing stage scaffolding, and rappel jobs for individuals looking to train/join that sector of our company.
Travel Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit - ICU - RN (Port Washing
Registered Nurses Only!!
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Seasonal & Critical Need RN Travel Assignment Specialties:
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Power Washing Lead Technician
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST THERE IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding company with lots of room for advancement?
Do you want to work with a team of superstars and no under-performers?
Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
Do you want to be (highly) compensated based on your performance?
Do you want 2 winter months off to explore the world and your passions and still make a whole
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If you answered yes to all these questions we would really like to hear from you.
Please read the entire post for more details there is important information you must know to
All-Clean SoftWash of Lake Oswego, OR is expanding! We have several opportunities for the 2017 season which begins February 20th.
Here is what this career is:
You will start as a service technician with the goal of quickly becoming a crew manager.
Once you are competent as a service technician you will be trained to be a crew manager
and trained to manage other team members. You will be trained to properly drive a van and trailer, clean the exterior of houses, clean roofs, and safely clean gutters and supervise others.
We offer online training to get you up to speed before you ever set foot on a real job site. You'll
learn our culture, job site safety, customer interaction, how to upsell and get an overview of our entire system and processes. Our training is designed to help you excel and move up in our company quickly.
If you have experience we will start you at the full salary position of crew manager. If you have
limited or no experience we will start you out on hourly pay and give you substantial increases as your training progresses.
Most trainees are ready for a crew manager position within 4 months. If you are a top performer and a really great fit with our company then you will be promoted next season to a trainer.
Our Trainers earn $20+ per hour not counting bonuses and benefits. They are VERY detail
oriented. They love their jobs. They love this company. They work very hard but get to work outside every day without someone standing over their shoulders.
If any of this sounds like a good fit for you then please listen very carefully. Do not simply reply to this
ad. Call 503.766.3137 and fill out the application form. Most people will not follow this instruction because they are not detail oriented and will not read this entire job post. If you don't call you won't be considered for the position. Are you the one we want to hire next?
P.S.S. We have grown 30-100% in size year over year for the last 4 years and we are just getting started.
P.S.S.S. We provide our clients with Unreasonable Customer Kindness.
P.S.S.S.S. We take care of our staff. They are family.
P.S.S.S.S.S. This is a ridiculous amount of P.S.'s
(Must be able to lift over 90 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely. Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.)
((We love men, women, short, tall, black, white and everything in between. If YOU are the right person it will not be because of your age, race, or gender! :))
If all of the following statements are true then we want to hear from you:
- You are a happy person.
- You dislike egos and "tough guy (or girl)" mentalities.
- You like puppies.
- REALLY hard physical work doesn't scare you.
- Heights don't scare you. We work on roofs and ladders every day.
- You want a career that has a future and room for advancement.
- You want to make enough money in 10 months to take 2 months off.
- You're teachable AND coachable.
If ANY of the following statements are true then we DO NOT want to hear from you:
- You are an UN-Happy person.
- You hate puppies.
- REALLY hard work makes you cry.
- You have a fear of heights.
- You have attitude/negativity/ego problems.
- You smoke, do drugs, or are a big partier.
- You look like a serial killer.
$15-25+/hr (depending on experience and performance)
Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Blueboard Experience Rewards (for anniversaries, bonuses and competitions)
Company Parties & BBQ's