Amusement Park Entertainer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Amusement Park Entertainer
Fun Amusement Park Jobs - 15+ Positions Available - Immediate Hire
Looking for energetic individuals to join our team for a fun position at the amusement park!
Are you professional, punctual, and reliable? If yes, we would love for you to join our team!
Things You Will Do:
- Attracting guests to your game station and getting them excited to play
- Awarding prizes
- Keeping game station stocked with merchandise
What do you get?
- Flexible hours
- We process pay daily
- Bonus wage
Schedule a call with one of our Recruiters to apply: http://bit.ly/schedule-phonecall
Want to learn more about us?
Click on this link to learn more about us:http://bit.ly/2qFMraC
We are looking for exceptionally motivated individuals with a rock star personality to provide our customers with outstanding service as we introduce them to Revel & Roll – a sophisticated take on the modern arcade and entertainment center. Our offerings will include Kalamazoo’s best sports viewing experience, a new take on bowling and the best modern arcade this area has ever seen.
We are set to launch in late August, and are now seeking qualified candidates that are ready to be a part of this revolution! Come roll with us!
The Game Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring the best possible guest experience in our arcade area as well as the laser tag arena. The involves general maintenance on equipment and preventative maintenance procedures.
Event And Amusement Sales
We are seeking an Event And Amusement Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Telemarketing to prospective clients
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Previous experience in event planning. amusements or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
We provide entertainment for all types of events and looking for employees to join our team!
Amusement Department Manager
Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Amusement Manager for our upcoming location in Middletown, NY at Crystal Run Galleria.
Round One is currently seeking a full-time Amusement Manager for our location in Middletown, NY. Position may start as a manager trainee, and possible training may be held outside of New York.
The Amusement Manager will be responsible for the profit of the arcades and cranes through effective management and control of staff and equipment. S/he keeps the games in “ideal playing conditions.” S/he is involve with cash handling, ensuring that the deposit bag balanced at the end of every shift, refilling machines when required and assisting with promotional ideas. The Amusement Manager is also responsible for excellent customer service, problem-solving and implementing all company policies and procedures.
Please submit your resume or complete and application online at www.round1usa.com.
Our typical store is around 50,000 square foot age as anchor tenants in shopping malls. In it, we offer bowling, arcade games, billiards, darts, ping pong, food and drinks, a variation that is not matched by other competitors in the industry.
Round1 originated back in 1980 and with the support from the fans and customers have successfully grown into a 113 stores accounting for $890 million in sales. The stores combined bring in over 25 million customers annually. We cater to wide range of customers from family, groups of kids and adults providing an extraordinary fun and unforgettable experience. First oversea expansion was targeted to the United States as the company opened the 1st store abroad in City of Industry, California back in August of 2010. From there the company has continued to add and now has 13 and counting. 2017 has at least 5 stores scheduled to open in Lithonia GA, Aurora IL, Hicksville NY, Auburn Hills MI and Middle town NY.
We are currently recruiting staff members and managers to join the company and help with the growth and the development. They will specifically be roles in opening up new locations and operating them. Employment of staff and managers operating existing stores are available as well. All employees with significant performances and outputs will be considered for internal advancement to GM. Beyond GM is a District Manager role. Depending on the skills and the expertise, advancing to a specific HQ position is possible as well.
Our motto is to have individuals develop and grow as the company grows and expands. We are waiting for your application from all of you who would like to join our quest to become the number 1 entertainment center in the country.
Parks For People Program Director
The Massachusetts Parks for People Program Director is responsible for oversight of all urban initiatives of The Trust for Public Land in Massachusetts, including the Boston urban agriculture initiative, the Boston-area Climate Smart Cities initiative, urban public finance campaigns, and expansion of impact into cities outside of the Boston area. The Program Director is responsible for the design and implementation of all program activities and may be responsible for staff supervision. The Director will successfully deploy various resources of The Trust for Public Land to achieve short- and long-term outcomes as outlined in state strategic plan. The Director will lead the organization’s thinking, planning, and deployment around creating “livable communities” in cities across the commonwealth.
Leads the strategic planning, political engagement, community organizing, and site development of all urban conservation activities in Massachusetts.
Develops clear, attainable, and effective annual work plans in support of strategic plan Manages support staff, team colleagues, and consultants, including on-site contractors.
Manages budgets for all urban activities, including forecasting and expense management.
Secures operational and capital revenue to support all urban activities.
Maintains productive and effective relationships with media and marketing outlets. Positions The Trust for Public Land as a publicly-recognized thought leader on urban conservation issues.
Leads research and study on key questions surrounding food, climate, and health in cities.
Maintains and advances professional knowledge of urban planning and conservation research in cities.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to meld all facets of program including situation analysis, political strategy, budget and structure.
Demonstrated ability to get results in city political structures, including successful face-to-face negotiations with mayors over policies and funding.
Good project management skills, especially related to real estate, design, engineering construction, and creative place-making,
Track record of successfully engaging individual and institutional donors and generating generous philanthropic investments in program
Ability to market The Trust for Public Land’s programs and resources to media, partners, and officials.
Ability to negotiate contracts and manage contractors to deliver results on-time and within a budget.
Knowledge of current issues in food, climate, and public health in urban settings
Personal commitment to urban issues and livable communities
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Supervises support staff.
Leads teams of Trust for Public Land colleagues within a matrix organizational structure
Engages regularly in high-level public interactions.
Actively involved in training other staff.
Professional relations with other departments, personnel and outside contacts.
Able to make sound decisions independently within a strategic framework of action.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Master’s degree in urban planning, non-profit management, landscape architecture, or other relevant field of study preferred
Minimum 6 years related experience making urban environments more livable.
Management experience preferred.
Experience working with governmental entities and partners
Experience securing funding from private and public sources
Experience working with construction, including vendor management
Experience working within a philanthropic organization is a plus
Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Post a Job
Group Sales Coordinator For Luna Park
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company services and products to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Attend Expo’s, Conferences and mixers when needed
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through follow-up and formal customer feedback inquiries.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Monitoring and assuring guest satisfaction.
- Follow up on purchase orders and account receivables
· Liaison with food provider to ensure flawless execution of events and parties
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand departmental financial data to determine daily progress as compared to overall sales goals
- Learn to operate company’s integrated financial reporting/POS system.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Cash Handling
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Maintain a self-development program.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion technique.
- Proven ability to drive sales and meet goals.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work may require significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment, and quickly adapt to changes.
- Book of business & experience in tourism a Plus
This position reports to: Group Sales Manager
Take on the literal roller coaster ride of your life by working at Luna Park in Coney Island. Luna Park is only a few years old but our company operates in the birthplace of amusement parks at Coney Island. A quickie snapshot of the overall organization reveals that our parent company is the major Italian ride manufacturer, Zamperla. Those guys have been making rides for so long that they decided to get in on the magic of operating the rides they make. Thus, Central Amusement International (CAI) entered the domestic amusement space. CAI first opened up shop in Central Park in 2003. The wintertime space of Wollman's Rink transforms in the summer to Victorian Gardens. After kicking butt for a few years in Manhattan, CAI took it to the streets of Brooklyn. Opening in 2010, Luna Park, whose namesake comes from the historical park that operated from 1903 to 1944, was built in a short 100 days.
Something cool to note is that we have got something new to talk about every year. That makes for easy and fun content instead of having to pull teeth to be creative. If you are looking for a reason to submit to our department and organization, think about the crazy, awesome, time-tested destination that Coney Island represents. There is no end to the creativity. Help us connect with New Yorkers in creating smiles, fun, and laughter.
Hiring Collections Representative - Overland Park
CENTRINEX is now Hiring a Collections Representative
10310 W 84th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66214
$12.00/hr plus Commission
Monday through Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6 months- 1 year experience working in collections required, 1st party collections preferred
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED certificate, some college strongly preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and experience using the Web
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
- Day shifts! 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
- Pay rate: $12 per hour plus uncapped commission
- Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (first of the month after 60 days)
- A fun and engaging work environment
- Room to grow on your own merits!
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for contacting delinquent customers to recover payments.
- Makes payment arrangements with delinquent customers, completes Payment Arrangement Form, and maintains a tracking schedule on each customer.
- Responsible for sending follow up emails with payment arrangements, including reminder emails the day before payments are due.
- Collects a minimum amount of money during each monthly commission period as established at the beginning of each period.
- Responsible for setting up all qualified accounts for blind pulls.
- Assists Collections Payment Processor with return processing, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station.
- Flexibility to work extended hours with minimal notice during heavy workload periods.
- May be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
Sales Representative - Special Events And Entertainment
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
As an Outside Sales Representative for our Entertainment division, you will be responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that the profit center specializes in. You will do this by developing your assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
Come join a leader in the rental market with a history of high growth in a stable industry!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and build positive customer relationships with key players from the Entertainment industry (including studios, special events such as music venues and convention centers, etc.)
• Visit all customers within a five-week cycle
• Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers
• Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to: - Sales Plans - Sales reports
• Collect payments from customers and maintain accurate customer records
• Maintain open communications with Marketing, Profit Center Manager and Rental Manager regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
• Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Entertainment Venue Manager
Night Operation ManagerWork Type:
Must be capable of developing and maintaining a team environment by actively communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Manage staff by interviewing, hiring, training and evaluating employees’ performance with an understanding of the club’s goals, guidelines, and policies. Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, identifying customer service problems, identifying trends, and recommending systematic improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
○ TABC Certified
○ Bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish)
○ 2-3 years of experience
● Prepare Required Paperwork
○ Schedule nightclub staff (i.e. bartenders, porters, waitress, cashiers, office staff, floor staff and DJs)
○ Complete paperwork needed for payroll processing
○ Checkout reports
● Oversee All Sales
○ Cash register balancing
○ Gift Cards/ Credit Cards
● Staff Training
○ Etiquette and Procedure Requirements
○ Club Policies
■ Training videos
○ Food Handler’s
○ Venue licenses
● Manage Inventory
○ Consumables and Supplies
○ Oversee drink preparation
● Club Maintenance
○ Cleanliness, proper stocking, and set-up
○ Good working conditions for both inside and outside the club
○ Ensure nightclub is in compliance with all health, safety, and TABC codes
● Customer Service
○ Staff efficiency
○ Implement all aspects of promotions and special events
○ Efficiently handle customer complaints
Please complete the following survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/A14302
Customer Service Specialist - Sports & Entertainment
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL?
We are a marketing firm providing exceptional service to large corporations in the Sacramento area. We recently opened up a NEW OFFICE and are looking to fill positions in multiple departments. These positions are ENTRY LEVEL to begin with RAPID advancement OPPORTUNITY.
Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door or already have experience, we are interested in hearing more about how your unique skill set can benefit our company. We have team members from all walks of life and believe that degrees and experience in marketing, as well as other industries, can benefit our company.
If you have the following qualifications we are interested in meeting with you:
-Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
-Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
-Able to work effectively in a team environment
-Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
-Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
-Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
To be the best in our industry, we have to have the best people working for us. Providing the right work environment is important to us. We offer a high-energy, supportive team environment where personal achievements are recognized and rewarded.
After the review of your resume you will be contacted through email by our HR Department. Please be on the lookout for this email as it will be sent to you shortly if selected by our management team for a possible interview.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, advertising, entertainment, full time, part time, sports marketing, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales