Amusement Park Worker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Amusement Park Worker
Fun Amusement Park Jobs - 15+ Positions Available - Immediate Hire
Looking for energetic individuals to join our team for a fun position at the amusement park!
Are you professional, punctual, and reliable? If yes, we would love for you to join our team!
Things You Will Do:
- Attracting guests to your game station and getting them excited to play
- Awarding prizes
- Keeping game station stocked with merchandise
What do you get?
- Flexible hours
- We process pay daily
- Bonus wage
Schedule a call with one of our Recruiters to apply: http://bit.ly/schedule-phonecall
Want to learn more about us?
Click on this link to learn more about us:http://bit.ly/2qFMraC
Pavement Marking/Striping Worker Parking Lots And Highways
Company is based in Tampa.
English or Spanish speaking preferred. Bilingual is not required but it is a plus.
Performs quality highway related work within prescribed time frame.
Skills / Duties:
• Required to stand; walk; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear or see.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in different situations.
Experience is NOT required but it is a plus:
(RPMs) Reflective Pavement Markers
• Previous experience with pavement marking/striping equipment such as thermoplastic longliner, push paint, handliner, bitumen, etc. (not required)
• Majority of work is at night Sunday to Thursday. Some short travel trips within the state of Florida.
• Driving certifications such as CDL, forklift, etc. is not required but it is a plus.
• Safety certification such as OSHA is not required but it is a plus.
• Construction certification is not required but it is a plus.
Competitively based on experience.
If you are reading this job posting then we are still looking.
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of the job at any time.
Employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; and precarious places.
DOT (Dept. of Transportation) work in the past is not required but it is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Señalización de pavimento, carreteras y aparcamientos
La Compañía esta situada en Tampa
Idioma ingles o español preferidos. Bilingüe no es requerido pero es un plus.
Realizar trabajo de calidad en carreteras dentro de un tiempo establecido
Habilidades/Responsabilidades del puesto:
Es requerido estar parado, caminar, correcto funcionamiento de las manos, utilizacion de los cinco sentidos, manipular objetos y controles, cargar objetos con las manos y brazos, trepar o balancear, arrodillarse, arrastrarse, agacharse, hablar, escuchar y ver
El empleado debe ocasionalmente levantar y/o mover hasta 50 libras
Resolver problemas prácticos y lidiar con distintas variables en diferentes situaciones
Experiencia no es requerida pero es un plus:
Pintado de carreteras y calles
(RPMs) Marcas reflectantes de pavimento
Experiencia previa con equipos para la señalización/marcado de pavimento como ser Longliner de thermoplastico, equipos de pintura de mano, asfalto bituminoso, etc (no requerido)
La mayor parte del trabajo se realiza durante la noche, de domingo a jueves. Algunos trabajos requieren un viaje corto dentro del estado de la Florida
Certificación de conducción de vehículo como CDL, forklift, etc. No es requerido pero es un plus
Certificación de seguridad como OSHA no es requerida pero es un plus
Certificación para construcción no es requerida pero es un plus
Competitivo, basado en la experiencia
Si usted está viendo este aviso de empleo entonces aun nos encontramos buscando empleados.
El detalle de obligaciones y responsabilidades es ilustrativa de las funciones esenciales del puesto y no incluyen otras no esenciales o marginales que pueden ser requeridas. La Compañía se reserva el derecho de modificar o cambiar el detalle de responsabilidades o funciones esenciales del puesto en cualquier momento.
El empleado ocasionalemente puede estar expuesto a condiciones de humedad y/o agua, mover partes mecánicas y estar en lugares precarious.
Haber trabajado para el DOT (Departamento de Transporte por sus siglas en inglés) en el pasado no es requerido pero es un plus.
Somos un empleador de igualdad de Oportunidades laborales.
Keyword Titles (Spanish):
Chofer de camiones
Señalización de carreteras
Pintado de carreteras
Señalización de aparcamientos
Empleados de la construcción
Pintado de lineas
Pintado de calles
Mantenimiento de trafico
an equal opportunity employer.
Truck Driver (Driving and work)
Parking Lot Striping
Maintenance of Traffic
Food Service Worker – Commissary St. Louis - Forest Park (Part-Time)
Treat America (DBA Company Kitchen), a privately-held company with a history of service and reputation for quality, is one of the fastest growing food service management companies in the United States.
The Food Service Worker -Commissary will be involved in all production work for the Commissary, including loading/ unloading groceries, and lifting and hauling products. This is a part time position Mon/Fri from approximately 6:00 am to 10:00 am Mon-Thurs work schedule.
Prepares hot and cold food items, sandwiches, salads and entrees.
Carries and distributes supplies such as meat, produce, dry goods, and pans.
Prepares and distributes food to racks.
Moves food trays to other areas of the Commissary for wrapping and delivery.
Maintains equipment and work area in a clean, sanitized and safe working environment.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Knowledge of food service industry preferred.
Safe Serve Certified a plus.
Able to communicate with co-workers and/or customers
Able to write, read, and utilize math skills.
Willingness to work in a team based environment.
Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Regularly required to stand; walk;
Routinely able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat.
Subject to 50-60 degree production area, but will be exposed to temperature changes while in walk-in Coolers and Freezers.
Treat America (DBA Company Kitchen) offers competitive wages.
Must be dependable and pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Treat America (DBA Company Kitchen) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE
We offer a competitive salary & benefit package!
Park Worker I - Part-Time - Jones Creek Ranch Park
Overview: Assists Recreation Coordinator with youth and adult program activities and community projects for the Parks & Recreation Department at Jones Creek Ranch Park.
Responsibilities: Acts as customer service representative for the Fort Bend County Parks Department to include opening and closing the facility at Jones Creek Ranch Park. Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED; Two years job related experience. Good computer and typing skills; verbal and written communication; organizational skills; interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with the public, other employees, and elected officials.
Ability to complete assigned projects in a timely manner. Up to 29 hours per week, and working weekends. SALARY: Part-Time $10.00 per hour, up to 29 hours per week CLOSING:
Upon filling position All full-time and part-time employees are members of the Texas County District Retirement System (TCDRS). Full-time employees also enjoy a wide-range of great benefits. Fort Bend County is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin or any other reason protected by law To be considered for employment, all interested candidates should complete the required Fort Bend County online employment application located at www.fortbendcounty.jobs Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
We are looking for exceptionally motivated individuals with a rock star personality to provide our customers with outstanding service as we introduce them to Revel & Roll – a sophisticated take on the modern arcade and entertainment center. Our offerings will include Kalamazoo’s best sports viewing experience, a new take on bowling and the best modern arcade this area has ever seen.
We are set to launch in late August, and are now seeking qualified candidates that are ready to be a part of this revolution! Come roll with us!
The Game Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring the best possible guest experience in our arcade area as well as the laser tag arena. The involves general maintenance on equipment and preventative maintenance procedures.
Park Maintenance Worker
Position Summary Benefits Supplemental Questions Carries out maintenance of park facilities and grounds, including maintaining restrooms, playscape maintenance, graffiti removal, litter/debris removal and light construction. Other duties may include turf maintenance, cutting and trimming trees, sports field maintenance, landscaping, painting, dirt work and special events.
Minimum Requirements: High school graduate or its equivalent and 7 months to 1 year experience, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. CPR and First Aid preferred.
EMPLOYMENT TESTING: Employment is contingent on passing post-offer, pre-employment drug testing and criminal background investigations. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Knowledge of facility maintenance to include plumbing, electricity, light construction, and playground safety. As well as light machinery operation and safety procedures; ability to tolerate outside working conditions, including exposure to adverse weather conditions and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, equipment safety, chemical safety and maintenance, horticulture, tractors, mowers, irrigation. Reading: Reads and comprehends warning labels and road signs.
Writing: Playground safety, reports, vandalism reports. Math: Measures and mixes cleaning agents. Reasoning: Follows instruction on use of chemicals, and park safety procedure (playground & equipment). Advanced Theoretical Knowledge:
Knowledge of CPR. Certification(s)/Licenses Required: Commercial Driver's license (or the ability to obtain one within 6 months of employment). Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Sr Parks Maintenance Worker
- Applications are now being accepted for the position of: Sr. Parks Maintenance Worker (Parks & Rec) $13.899/hour Duties:
Performs skilled work in providing leadership and direction of subordinate crewmembers in the maintenance of the Parks and Recreation Department. Work involves maintaining City parks, recreational grounds, play equipment, buildings and power equipment. Employee must have extensive experience and knowledge of equipment repair, concrete work, construction of buildings, plumbing, sprinkler systems, electrical and engine repairs.
Reports to the Parks & Recreation Manager. Requirements: Requires a high school diploma with one to two years of experience in landscape maintenance or general mechanics; or any equivalent of education, training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities. Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license.
Starting Pay Rate: $13.899/hour. Hours: Full-time position 40 hours per week. To apply, you must submit a City of Greenville/GEUS application form.
Resumes only may be submitted as an addendum to the official application form. Apply at the City of Greenville Human Resources Office located at 2821 Washington Street, by U.S. Mail to PO Box 1049, Greenville, Texas 75403, through E-Mail to jobappsci.greenville.tx.us; application forms are available on the City’s Website at: www.ci.greenville.tx.us (903)457-3100 or for TDD (903)457-3128.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled Posted by StartWire
Event And Amusement Sales
We are seeking an Event And Amusement Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Telemarketing to prospective clients
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Previous experience in event planning. amusements or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
We provide entertainment for all types of events and looking for employees to join our team!
Pantry Worker - In-Seat - Globe Life Park In Arlington
The Opportunity Under the direction of the Assistant Concessions Manager, portions and prepares hot food items as well as cold food items such as salads, sandwiches, salad dressings and cold banquet platters in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Measures food product and assembles on sandwiches and platters and in salads and other containers. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and selects fruits, vegetables, cheeses, pre-cooked meats, etc. used in cold food production.
- Individually wraps/seals food in serving size containers and labels containers appropriately.
- May prepare beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Responsible for seeing that proper food temperatures are maintained and ensures the proper storing of food.
- Maintains a sanitary work station environment.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed.
- Cleans equipment and work area. Empties trash.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Pleasant and friendly; ability to adhere to GuestPath's Universal Service Standards
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers, weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at waist, bending and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms.
- Kitchen environment - noise levels may be moderate to high.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- In contact with sharp knives, slicers, boiling liquids, hot pans, etc.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
General Utility Worker - PNC Park - Concessions
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World?s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time