Anaheim Job Description Sample
Field Underwriter - Mortgage Protection - Life Agent - Sales
We are currently looking for individuals who have had some success in the past and who are willing to learn our sales system in order to help our clients.
We are accepting entry level as well as more experienced individuals who are searching for a rewarding experience that gives you control of your schedule. You must be driven, yet teachable.
If you have worked in sales positions in the past, then you understand how important it is to have a steady stream of interested clients. Fortunately, this is exactly what our system does. It puts you in front of qualified buyers!
We offer comprehensive training, ongoing mentorship, and the strongest direct-mail lead program in the nation. Our agents are expected to learn and understand the products available, and present them to families who have requested information regarding mortgage protection.
In other words…ABSOLUTELY NO COLD CALLING IS INVOLVED!
If you can learn to use a highly successful, duplicatable, sales system, then you cannot fail and should read the job description below.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
Each week we mail thousands of letters to people in your area who just bought or refinanced a home. Our letter clearly states that their mortgage can be paid off in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments in case of a disability or critical illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke. At the end of the term, if our clients outlive the policy, they receive all of their money back.
Typically, commission on a mortgage protection product is about $600 per family you protect and our average full time underwriter will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, you will discover opportunities to help by offering a few financial products that allow them to save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts from losing money in the Market. These products have very high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how these products work and we will teach you how to present them to your client.
Here is what we can offer you:
Here is what is expected of you:
· A winning attitude is absolutely necessary. In addition, you must bring a strong work ethic, integrity, and a willingness to adopt a proven system for helping families.
· Meet with these families in their home and present a plan to protect their mortgage.
· Maintain a high level of customer service with clients.
· Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one.
This position requires a state life insurance license. If you are not currently licensed, you will have access to an online course to help you prepare for your state exam.
The system we provide you is simple but it does require hard work in order for you to earn your success.
Richard Wright, Hiring Manager
Any experience in the following areas helps: field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, car sales, financial advisor, leading agent, mortgage broker, recruiting, alarm sales, outside sales, business sales, inside sales, real estate, engineer, copy machine sales, printer sales, postage meter sales, network, medical device sales, medical, computer, call center, fundraising, ministers, pastor, counselor, youth ministry, travel, management, general contractor, construction, door to door sales, software sales, consultant, mortgage sales, finance.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, we are truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service, technology, and training to our teams of agents.
Combining our lead program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, we are committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term.
If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!
Occupational Therapist - Travel - Inpatient - 130169
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to work in NICU
- Ability to work in High Risk Clinic - use Gesell for clinic for evaluations
- A PT who could do adults and NICU would be strongly preferred
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Van Nuys, CA
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Project Manager - Restaurant / Commercial Construction
Gray is currently seeking an experienced ConstructionProject Manager - Restaurant / Commercial Construction to join the team in Anaheim, CA .
Under the direction of the Vice President, responsible for the overall management of construction project(s). Ultimately responsible for the financial performance of the project, accountable for the profit/loss realized on the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinates the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and customers.
Coordinates design and engineering efforts; monitors and reports on financial status of the project(s) and is responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
Responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s).
Responsible for entire proposal preparation effort.
Develops job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
Purchases and monitors the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality and conformance to specifications.
Negotiates contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, ensuring that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
Reviews and approves subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
Issues changes in the work to receive prices from subcontractors in a timely fashion.
Works with design and engineering managers to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Visits job site(s) as needed to review progress and quality of work.
Prepares various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports.
Organizes and maintains job files to ensure continuity of work flow.
Submits verbal and written reports on project status to management.
Promote and implement Safety Program & QMS.
Issues appropriate change orders to subcontractors and customers.
Reviews shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and three year directly related experience; or minimum five years experience in retail construction project management.
· Both TI and Ground Up
· Open Store Remodels
· Fast Track Schedules
· Please Include a Project List
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must possess basic computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail applications, as well as estimating software.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as blueprints, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical publications or government regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers and the general public. Must have the ability to develop, interpret and understand complex financial information.
Must have basic business mathematical skills, including ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or other forms.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms, reach, and talk or hear. They are regularly required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, and occasionally lift or move up to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities include accurate near and distant vision.
Frequently in a normal office environment where noise level is moderate and temperature/humidity is controlled. Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and outside weather conditions. May be exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold and/or heat, risk of electrical shock, explosives and vibrations. Noise level on the job site is normally moderate to loud. Overtime will be required. Travel will be required.
Gray is one of the nation's leading design, engineering and construction firms focused on best-in-class quality in the construction industry with offices in California, Oregon, Nevada, Kentucky, Alabama, North Carolina and Tokyo, Japan. Gray's experience includes projects for the automotive, distribution, food and beverage, manufacturing, hospitality and retail markets.
Our West region office, is a leading Retail contractor in the western United States. Gray performs a broad spectrum of contracting services for ground-up, new tenant improvement, phased remodel, takeover renovation, design-build and tenant improvement projects. West Region core markets are retail construction, hospitality construction and industrial manufacturing plant construction. Gray consistently ranks in the top 15 of National Retail Builders.
CAREERS & COMPANY CULTURE:
It's the spirit of the people at Gray. It is passion, commitment and a great team environment that makes our company a great place to work. We share an unrelenting focus on customer service, passion for creativity, and drive for success that creates a fulfilling and rewarding work environment
Beyond the challenging and rewarding work, it's our people that make Gray a special place. We believe wholeheartedly in learning, discovery, innovation and the joy of work that results in unsurpassed satisfaction for all our team members and every customer. Everyone at Gray brings a dedication and love to the job that is needed to thrive in our fast-paced environment with tight production deadlines. Although we work very hard, we also know how to play when it's time to celebrate our accomplishments.
PLEASE SUBMIT PROJECT LIST.
Our Company is proactive in employing and advancing qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status.
Please visit Gray at Gray.com and to apply directly -https://gray-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.welcome&category_id=36339&company_id=17013&version=1&startflag=2&levelid2=36339
Journeyman Plumber - Construction
We are seeking a Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
Job is located in
San Juan Capistrano.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Entry Level Marketing
Full Time - Entry Level Marketing Position ( No experience necessary. WE WILL TRAIN!!! )
Compensation: Hourly + Commission+ Bonus + Benefits
Imagine working from awesome locations such as concerts, trade-shows, baseball, basketball, soccer hockey, and football games across San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles area, Our largest partners are with the Chargers, Angels, Dodgers, USC, Kings and Ducks while making a great income with flexible hours. Some of our top earners make well over $100K per year.
Speak with prospective guests at conventions, trade shows, hotels and other designated locations while providing signature concierge service. You will invite guests to attend a Welk Resort Group presentation where a member of the onsite team will show them how our membership program works (you are not responsible for the selling of memberships, just getting the person to attend.) Some of our top earners earn well over $100K.
Must be a People Person Must be comfortable approaching and speaking with the general public Must be willing to handle friendly rejection - not everyone says "yes"
Must be able to work weekends - (When most people are playing was are earning)
The Welk Resort Group is a privately owned corporation with 50,000 + owners based in Escondido, California that is a developer and operator of luxury resorts, community based homes and timeshare/vacation ownership within the United States and Mexico. Founded in 1964 by famed television bandleader Lawrence Welk our brand has grown exponentially and now employs thousands of individuals and is considered one the most established vacation ownership brands in the United States and Mexico. Our brand includes a network of 1100+ condo style properties, golf courses, Broadway style productions, ski resorts and fine dining with locations in San Diego CA, Palm Springs CA, Branson MO, Cabo San Lucas MX, Los Angeles and Orange Country
Awards & Recognition:
- 2011, 2012 & 2013 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotels in the World Insider Select Ranking #7 Resort in the world. Chosen by Expedia customers as one of the top hotels worldwide (From 150,000 hotels in the world)
- USA Today rated Welk Resorts within the top 10 great places to gather the family for a reunion
- The Welk Resort Human Resources team had the honor of winning the prestigious Workplace Excellence Award in the Large Company Category, presented by the San Diego Society for Human Resources Management and received “best places to work”
- Welk is awarded multiple ARDA (American Resort Development Association) awards and received the prestigious ACE Employer of the Year Award that recognizes an exceptional commitment to its employees
“They treat their employees like family. From training and continued - learning opportunities to promotion from within the company, rewards for healthy lives and a vacation donation program. Welk Resorts has a long tradition of giving back to its employees.”
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to join our corporate team in Anaheim,
- Manage daily operations of the accounting, billing and collection department
- Responsible for collection of payments, minimizing bad debt, improving cash flow and managing the overall health of the company’s receivables
- Enforce policies, procedures, proper accounting methods and accounting principles
- Ensure timely and accurate daily, monthly and annual close deadlines
- Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies
- Ensure professional relationships are established and maintained with clients and attorneys
- Achieve department objectives by strategic planning with the CFO
- Prepare various schedules and reconciliations to the general ledger
- Assist in preparation of budgets, future cash flow projections, collections, with the ability to analyze information and compare to actual and report variances
- Manage employees by establishing goals and objectives
- Provide training to existing staff and new staff as needed
- Partner with others in management to achieve overall company objectives
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team of five or more
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, organizational abilities with the adeptness to multi-task
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Alarm industry experience a plus
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years required in Finance and Accounting field
SSD Alarm has built a strong reputation for technical expertise and service excellence. As our company continues to grow we continue to seek top talent possessing integrity, a work ethic, and a sincere dedication to achieving client satisfaction.
Regional Sales Canvassing Manager
Our established company in the consumer products sector is looking for a highly proactive and dynamic Regional Sales Manager, who will lead a team of Sales Representatives. Responsibilities include hiring, developing and training a strong talent base of sales representatives and executing a direct sales operation within the Orange County region.
Regional Sales Manager will:
- Lead, train, and motivate a team of Sales Representatives.
- Establish sales objectives by creating sales plans, identifying trends, and determining sales system improvements.
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline Sales Representatives.
- Closely manage and enable the Sales Representative team’s performance including KPI, forecasting, and POC management.
- Drive activities like door to door sales and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves goal.
- Deliver business results by meeting and exceeding sales targets contributing to regional and company growth.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years sales experience with large complex accounts in tech industry
- Sales Leadership experience working in Business to Consumer Field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development
We offer competitive salary ($60K-$70K base with discretionary bonus) medical/vision/dental plan, 401k, paid time off, great team environment and most of all, opportunity for advancement.
Brand Ambassador Lead / Operations
Operations Manager – Supply Growth
Zūm is the fastest-growing ride-share service for children. We’re hiring an Brand Ambassador Lead / Operations Lead to market & recruit new drivers onto the Zūm platform. You will be responsible for scouting new locations and channels to reach potential drivers. Testing, execution, and expansion is integral. Your primary goal is to sell the opportunity of driving with Zūm to qualified candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business opportunities with a keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness is a must. The candidate is comfortable as an individual contributor as well as a manager that leads his/her team to drive an engagement.
What you will do:
· Creatively identify, operationalize, manage and grow channels for recruiting drivers
· Serve as a key member of the Zūm Operations team in helping to define the current landscape and drive overall strategy of driver supply growth
· Implement and manage operations and locations for driver interviews, processing, inspections, etc.
· Work intimately with the Demand Fulfillment team and Sales/Account - management teams to prospect supply requirement
· Set, track and report on channels and recruitment performance metrics
· Handle a high volume of engagements and the extremely fast pace of our company
· 3+ years of Business Development/Operations experience at a high-growth tech company
· Open to travel and work in different locations including Orange County and Los Angeles
· Excellent sales communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels
· Business mindset with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance, policy and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted challenges.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively across internal and external organizations.
· BA/BS from a top school.
· Ground floor opportunity with the Zūm team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
· A lot of room to grow - draw your own trajectory.
· The rare opportunity to change the world such that every family is using the product and service you built
· Competitive salary, equity, and benefits; unlimited vacation days
The largest SmartHome company in North America, Vivint, is looking for driven individuals that are self motivated to push both our Smarthome and Solar products during a time of high demand from the consumer. We are the only company that offers our customers a unique experience of the NetZero home. Everyone has migrated to Smartphones and now it's a new age where people are moving towards the movement of the SmartHome. We are the future of what everyone will be using to control both their home and their energy. Come be a part of an amazing opportunity. If you don't know what a NetZero home is, here is a link to help get you excited and informed.
- Ability to track and obtain new leads
- Ability to stay self-motivated and cooperate with a team building environment
- Sell and promote Vivint through in-home sales, trade shows, booths etc.
- Must be able to attend weekly meetings
- Must be able to close sales
Sales experience preferred, but not required. Experience with Sprint sales, solar, ADT, and DirectTV is a plus. Candidate must be a self-starter with a willingness to learn. College students are encouraged to apply!
: company ipads, daily and weekly sales trainings, actively involved team environment
: Competitions and prizes (nikes, ipads/iphones, watches, go pros, ATV’s, etc)
: Reward trips to locations such as the Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cancun, Hawaii, etc.
: Incredible resume builder
: Voted best company swag for employees by INC.
: Promotions based solely on personal performance
: Flexible schedule, perfect for students and those who like to travel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!