Anaheim Job Description Sample
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Reporting to the Western Regional Sales Manager, the Account Specialist for Territory 206 (covering Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Arizona) will promote and sell all products marketed by Jubilant HollisterStier to physicians and teaching institutions within the territory. Sales calls on these customers or prospective customers will be made within a defined call cycle with the end result of meeting or exceeding a previously prescribed annual sales budget. Special assignments may need to be performed, as required. Essential responsibilities include:
- Complete Phase I, II, and III Sales training.
- Develop and maintain sound professional and lay relationships with all customers, especially those designated as target or prominent accounts.
- Maintain and grow relationships with all staff members of all customers concerned with Jubilant HollisterStier product information.
- Report all required work activities on and Salesforce.
- Represent company at all local and regional (and sometimes national, when requested) allergy society association meetings and medical conventions.
- Adhere to Travel and Entertainment Expense Guidelines in order to document all travel expenses incurred and control expenses within a defined budget.
- Responsible for the complete implementation of all “marketing campaigns” as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager or Jubilant HollisterStier leadership committee.
- Deliver presentations at Regional/National sales meetings, when assigned.
- Perform additional assignments, as prescribed by the Regional Sales Manager, such as product surveys for dosing properties or apprenticing as a standardization expert.
- Develop a strategic business plan in converting competitive accounts.
- Establish new accounts and find new businesses while being given extra regional responsibilities. Must be comfortable with technical knowledge and handling objections.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of computers.
- Submit complete reports (sales, market information, competitive activity, ideas for new products, promotional improvements, and technical inquiries) to Regional Sales Manager and Department of Sales/Marketing.
- Successfully sell all products that Jubilant HollisterStier co-promotes with any company and follow up with customers after the sale to maintain positive relationships.
- Bachelors degree required (preferably in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences) – AND – a minimum of 2 years related experience. (5+ years directly related sales/marketing experience may be used in lieu of Bachelors degree)
- Direct experience with promotion and sales specifically catered to clientele in the medical field (ie: physicians and teaching institutions) is helpful. Business-to-Business (B2B) experience is critical and highly desired.
- Must possess technical and scientific knowledge/aptitude to appropriately relate to customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with MS Outlook also required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to identify problems and propose solutions/corrective actions to senior leadership. The applicant must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks related to the direct sale of the products, while building and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Analytical thinker who works well independently and has great closing capabilities.
- Ability to effectively analyze statistical information, market conditions, and problems of a complex nature.
20/30 corrected vision. Prolonged sitting and standing. Moderate Travel (30% -40%).
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
*Please click on the Spokane, WA link*
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at:
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
Description Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts
Requirements The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business and, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
*Part Time Server All Shifts Available
Brookdale Anaheim Hills 380 S Anaheim Hills Rd Anaheim Hills, CA92807 Job #: BSL53863 * /Brookdale.//Bringing new life to senior living. / *We"re looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You"ll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You"ll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you"ll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles. //*Your responsibilities:
Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Required skills and qualifications:
One year of restaurant experience preferred
High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Must enjoy working with the senior population If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program! Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. /Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan./
Store Team Member
Job Description Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities.
With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person’s unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time. The Store Team Member position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others. Essential Functions: • Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues • Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed • Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures • Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager • Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed • Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools • Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development •Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
Required Qualifications • At least 16 years of age Physical
• Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time • Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting • Visual Acuity
- Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
Preferred Qualifications • Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
Education • High School diploma or equivalent
Business Overview CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units
- MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Caremark at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com
PT - Physical Therapist
PT - Physical Therapist
La Habra Convalescent Hospital
The PT - Physical Therapist provides direct rehab care in physical therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in physical therapy, BSPT, MSPT, or DPT (2003 or later must have MSPT or DPT)
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year experience in post-acute care or related setting preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs
- Must demonstrate good body mechanics at all times
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient care,, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to follow physical therapy treatment plans for patients
- Must be able to establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals
- Must be able to oversee and evaluate care given by PTAs, Rehab Aides, and PT and PTA students
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
LCAD 106493* * * * *
La Habra, CA* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*CA* * * * *
We would like to add a Welding Engineer to our team in Southern California! The Engineer will be responsible for auditing various welding suppliers throughout the area. This person will have a minimum of 10 years' experience with welding and strong auditing experience, having conducted supplier and/or external audits for several 3-5 years. Documented lead auditor training or certification (expired or current) is preferred.
- Confirm that vendors are conforming to qualified welding procedures as documented.
- Confirm what process controls are in place to ensure that the process is stable.
- Verify how Vendor is verifying weld process parameters (i.e. consistent weld prep, joint fit up, etc.), identify the important items to evaluate for a proper weld and distinguish the important welding parameters per type of weld.
- Assist in audit shadowing
- Provide technical input and recommendations
- Assist in audit template creation and/or modification. Work with the welding engineers to rewrite weld auditing requirements.
Quality Standards Applicable: AWS D17.1 and 17.2 Standards are
Years’ Experience Required:
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sales Agent - Los Angeles & Southern CA
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Child Care Teacher *
Child Care Teacher * CA - Anaheim Hills Search Other Jobs Apply Now search again Job Attributes Job Id 3340982 Req Id 42190BR Category Teacher Location 350 S. Festival Drive CA - Anaheim Hills 92808 US Brand Tutor Time Learning Centers Department 6001 Tutor Time Status N/A Phone 7142828296 Fax 7149224432 Apply Now Share this on Share this on:
Who We Are
Employee Profiles New Search Previous Search Child Care Teacher * CA - Anaheim Hills Job Description Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. Our Teachers...
Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day! We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
A High School diploma or equivalent
Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
Must be at least 18 years of age Apply Now
Grooming Salon Leader (Manager)
Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People.
Better World. We're making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Purpose Statement Promotes and ensures the efficient and effective operations of the Grooming Salon. Responsible for achieving targeted goals of the grooming salon to include budgeted sales goals, gross margin to budget, labor percentage to budget, promoter metrics, supply costs, staffing and oversees the daily operations of the salon. Through the lens of our Petco Co-Values, ensures the health, welfare and proper care of all live animals.
Provides grooming services that align with brand promise. Provides training, feedback and coaching for Pet Stylists, Pet Stylist Apprentices, Grooming Salon Apprentices and Grooming Assistants. Ensures the safety of both salon partners and pets.
This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that may be covered by Petco operational standards, policies and procedures. The Grooming Salon Leader is responsible for the welfare of all live animals Grooming Salon. Key Accountabilities The incumbent must be able to consistently perform all the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Ensure the health and well-being of live animals by providing the correct care in accordance with the established Petco standards, policies and procedures. Adheres to Veterinary Protocol for all sick animals. Supervises the daily operations of the grooming salon.
Professionally manages and performs grooming services including brushing, bathing, ear and teeth cleaning, expression of anal glands, & trimming nails. Follow owner's instructions and/or Breed Profiles/Standards when clipping or trimming an animal's coat. Ensure the safety and well-being of animals.
Completes personal & salon partners' daily grooming sales paperwork(s). Reviews all grooming partners' paperwork(s) daily to ensure the proper sales are recorded on each pet before turning in to the store leader. Orders supplies as necessary for the grooming salon. In partnership with the Guest Experience Leader, provides and properly maintains clippers, blades, and other hand tools required to perform grooming services.
Assists with building the grooming business (IE: Reminder calls, Book-a-Bath, 3 With Me... Greet guests on the sales floor and or during vaccination clinics to promote grooming services). Ensures Grooming Salon cleanliness, performs routine housekeeping to maintain appearance of the Grooming Salon to Petco standards. Provides courteous service to all guests by utilizing the GUEST+ Model in the salon.
Exhibits a high level interest in animal welfare. Adheres to and promotes established safety procedures and maintenance of clean, safe and healthy environment for store partners, guests and animals. Adheres to loss prevention policies.
Interacts professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with internal and external partners and guests. Ensures that the salon is staffed and properly trained to offer grooming services during all hours of operations. Directly supervises the Grooming Salon partners.
Meets grooming sales projections, controls payroll and expenses to meet budget, maintains daily and weekly records, schedules guest grooming appointments, assists in preparation of bi-weekly work schedule. Analyzes reports to assess the state of the business and develops action plans to improve where needed to achieve budgets and goals. Assists the Guest Experience Leader and/or Store Leader in recruiting and hiring Grooming Salon partners.
Provides orientation and training to all new Grooming Salon partners and monitors productivity. Identifies all situations and/or conditions that negatively affect the Grooming Salon to the Guest Experience Leader, Store Leader and/or Leader on Duty. Collaborates with store Partners to ensure an exceptional guest experience for all Omni-channel initiatives, to include but not limited to Instacart, Extended Aisle, and Repeat Delivery.
Performs activities to maintain a knowledge and understanding of Store Sales and Margin reports and data. Applies a talent management skill set within the scope of recruiting, hiring, training, work scheduling, coaching and succession planning. In partnership with store leaders, recruits, hires and develops a team focus on building long-term guest relationships.
Trains and coaches proper safety procedures to all grooming salon partners, to provide the best pet and Partner experience focusing on the health & wellness of both the pet and the partner. Reviews Partner Promoter survey results with SL and GEL and works with salon staff to develop action plans. Supervisory ResponsibilityDirectly supervise all Grooming Salon partners.
Provide guidance and training to salon staff. Test potential applicants for grooming procedures and evaluate skills on other job related tasks. Complete performance evaluations for all salon partners.
Work EnvironmentThe majority of job duties are conducted indoors in the grooming salon.
Position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. A large amount of this partner's time will be spent in direct contact with our guests and their dogs and the remaining time will be with the other salon and store partners.
The work environment can be noisy and wet. Improper use of safety equipment and/or not following proper lifting techniques may pose of risk of injury to customers, pets, and store personnel. Follow all safety precautions and procedures.QualificationsEducation and Experience Minimum high school diploma (its equivalency i.e.
GED) or the equivalent work experience. Some college level business/management courses is preferred. 5 years' experience in guest service roles as a store partner is preferred. Experience supervising partners, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales techniques, and analytical abilities is preferred.
Minimum two years' experience in all breeds grooming is required. Experience monitoring and providing direction to Grooming partners is preferred. Previous supervisory experience and prior retail experience are preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!