Analyst Food And Beverage Job Description Sample
Food And Beverage Program Analyst (Field Support Specialist)
- Duties Help
Summary This position is that of a headquarters
(HQ) Food and Beverage Field Support Specialist (FSS) assigned to Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC), Food and Beverage Program (N923). The primary purpose of this position is to drive standardization and advise Regions in the field as a subject matter expert (SME) on Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Food and Beverage (F&B;) operations.. Learn more about this agency
Responsibilities In order to qualify for this position
, resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the duties of the position. Applicant resumes are the key means for evaluating skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position therefore, applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing experience.
Serves as a F&B; SME regarding day-to-day business operations of the facility to include, but not limited to the following: cost controls, sales and marketing, operational standards and best practices, culinary skills development and best practices, safety and sanitation program development, financial and accounting compliance, staffing and internal operational controls and skill building, engaging and participating in a hands-on approach in the development, growth, and improvement of the MWR F&B; Operations. Serves as the focal point for liaison between the Installation, Region, and CNIC Headquarters (HQ) to include: menu and recipe standardization, business operational controls, and the development and implementation of all program training elements. Organizes and leads action plans to improve the compiled information encompassing sales, purchasing, inventory, labor productivity, profitability, menu development, and in house concepts for installation adoption.
Develops and implements hands-on skills building for field level personnel. Interacts with Regional & Installation MWR personnel as required to present informational awareness of sales, purchasing, inventory, labor productivity, profitability, and menu development plans designed to improve performance at the field level. Reviews statistical reports from data relevant to budgetary operating costs and executes financial performance forecasts.
This includes the formulation and recommendation of the corrective action for any areas that require improvement. Evaluates all aspects of the operation of the activities to assure quality of all food and beverage product presentation and ensures compliance with operational Standard Operating Procedures. Verifies compliance with approved recipes, cost cards, purchasing and inventory procedures; provides Joint Services Prime Vendor Program (JSPVP) oversight.
Supports enterprise-wide standardized production recipes and procedures and implements quality standards set by the CNIC HQ/Food Management Working Group. Develops and implements training plans and provides direction for management and staff for compliance with MWR standards of quality, specification, sanitation, security, and employee relations. Conducts training of new standards implementation in the operations, as well as on-going instruction of national training programs; Controlling Alcohol Risk Effectively (CARE) training, Manage First training, and Serv Safe.
Verifies/confirms that F&B; safety and sanitation standards are met in the workplace. (Serv Safe food and CARE beverage standards are a Navy protocol and standard.) Assures the implementation and communication of enterprise-wide marketing programs and events via authorized media to ensure patrons are apprised of programs of interest. Assists and advises on strategies and procedures to communicate with potential customers via an effective local marketing strategy. Organizes, collects, analyzes, and presents information and develops action plans for execution by activity personnel.
Travel Required Occasional travel
- Frequent travel of 50% or more may be required
Supervisory status No
Who May Apply
This job is open to
… US Citizens and Non-Citizens Questions? This job is open to 1 group. * #### Job family (Series) 0343 Management And Program Analysis
Conditions of Employment TRAVEL REQUIRED Frequent travel of
50% or more may be required. RELOCATION Relocation is authorized.
Qualifications Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience and knowledge
, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs.
Knowledge of Front of the House operations to include guest service and beverage service. Possess Heart of the House culinary skills to include volume feeding, catering, recipe and menu development. Ability to effectively listen, understand, and clarify concerns raised by MWR management, staff, and guests in order to develop strategies that will effectively address those concerns and stakeholder expectations.
Knowledge of Food Safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point in order to function as a productive student and teacher of F&B; industry best practices. Skilled in adapting analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to the measurement and improvement of program effectiveness and/or organizational productivity and skill in developing new or modified work methods, organizational structures, and management processes. Experience with developing and implementing program goals and objectives, work processes and administrative operations within the F&B; industry.
Knowledge of and skill in the application of the primary policies, regulations, principles, techniques, and procedures used in the proper administration of DoD F&B; facilities and contracts, for the efficient and profitable operation and use of the facilities and its assets. Experience in food and beverage capital budget evaluation preferred. Knowledge of F&B; industry business practices to include financial management and marketing required.
Education This position does not have a positive education requirement
Additional information This position is telework eligible
. Must possess or be able to obtain Serv Safe certification within 6 months of hire date. Must possess the following certifications upon selection or be able to obtain them within 24 months of hire date:
Foodservice Management Professional (FMP) from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation; AND/OR
Certified Executive Chef (CEC) from the American Culinary Federation. Some positions have special requirements.
Selectee may be required to complete a one (1) year probationary period. Participation in Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer within the first 30 days of employment is required. We utilize E-Verify to confirm selectee’s eligibility to work in the United States.
Salary is dependent on experience and/or education. This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within 60 days of issuance of selection certificate. For positions requiring travel more than twice per year, selectee may be required to obtain and maintain in good standing a Government-issued Travel Card for official government travel purposes.
DON is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, reprisal, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. The DON provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
Applicants with disabilities who believe they may require reasonable accommodation(s) should email their request to MILLMWRRecruitment@navy.mil to ensure proper consideration is given. Read more
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
. All resumes will be reviewed to determine if they meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement, and will be rated based on the information provided in the resume to determine the level of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) related to the job requirements. Using the qualifications of the position, a predetermined rating criterion of KSAs will be used for each resume.
Best qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring manager. The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews. Click the following link to preview the applicant questionnaire:
Preview Applicant Questionnaire. Read more
Background checks and security clearance
Security clearance Public Trust
- Background Investigation
- Required Documents Help
If claiming Veteran’s Preference, a legible copy of DD-214 (page 4).
Statement of Service.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits Help
Benefits CNIC values our employees and considers them to be the greatest asset of our organization
. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the “best of the best” by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, long-term disability, retirement, and 401(k) savings plan, annual and sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and more. Review our benefits
- How to Apply Help
How to Apply To begin the process
, click on the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. We no longer accept emailed applications. #### Technical Support
Check the status of the application system and maintenance schedule here: status.fhrnavigator.com
If you experience technical difficulties applying online, report it here: email@example.com. The support inbox is monitored Monday through Friday, from 8 AM ET until 6 PM ET.
Make sure your status in USAJOBS is 'Received' after you submit your application to ensure it was submitted successfully. Read more
Agency contact information
, Navy Installations Command
855-271-4616 ##### Email MILLMWRRECRUITMENT@NAVY.MIL ##### Address Commander, Navy Installations Command 5720 Intregrity Drive Millington, TN US Learn more about this agency
Next steps All applicants will be notified regarding their status by email
. Applicants will either be contacted for an interview or sent an email of non-selection 3-6 weeks after the announcement closing date. Please notify us if your contact information changes after the closing date of the announcement.
Also, note that if you provide an inaccurate email address or if your mailbox is full or blocked (e.g., spam-blocker), you may not receive important communication that could affect your consideration for this position. Read more
- Fair & Transparent
& Transparent The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race
, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants Read more
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate
. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency. Read more
Legal and regulatory guidance
Social security number request
Signature and false statements
New employee probationary period This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484854100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered. Open & closing dates: 11/20/2017 to 12/11/2017 Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 per year
Pay scale & grade:* NF 04 Work schedule: Full-Time
- Full Time
- Appointment type:* Permanent
Food And Beverage Manager Food And Beverage Manager Job Duties Respo
Food and Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Manager Job Duties
- Responsible for F&B operations in select-service hotel
- Operating a casual restaurant and bar
- Hire staff, train and develop, schedule, hands-on operation
- Small meeting room and catering operation
Food and Beverage Manager Qualifications
- Good knowledge of food preparation and service
- Good knowledge of bartending and bar area
- Serve safe certified and Tips training certified is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
Food and Beverage Manager Benefits
- Salary in the mid-30s
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedule
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about Goodwin Recruiting on our website - http://www.goodwinrecruiting.com
Food & Beverage Worker
Select Staffing is now Hiring for Cafeteria Worker in San Francisco, CA! This position is temp to hire and is a great opportunity to work with catering company that service tech businesses in downtown San Francisco. Please see details below.
Pay Rate: $16/hour
Shifts: Sunday - Thursday 5 PM - 1:30 AM
- Maintains equipment, storage, food preparation and serving areas in a sanitary condition for the purpose of complying with current health standards.
- Merchandises food and beverage items for the purpose of serving them to staff in an efficient manner.
- Reports needed supplies and equipment malfunctions for the purpose of notifying cafeteria manager of needed items and repair and/or replacement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Food And Beverage Server
The Banquet Servers work events at a variety of venues throughout the New England area; events ranging in size and scope, the banquet server will help with event set-up, service and breakdown. They are required to report directly to an events location and times are dependant on the event. Schedules are flexible and do vary, however, many of our events require availability on nights and weekends.
Manager, Food & Beverage Strategy
This position leads the implementation of a wide range of projects in support of the Food and Beverage operations team. This individual¿s scope of responsibility covers a wide range of food and beverage initiatives. This individual will act as a point person for the food and beverage team regarding all new special projects, strategic initiatives and new partnerships for the brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathers, consolidates and organizes all aspects of new concept development and existing concept renewal. This individual¿s responsibilities will deal with certain aspects of restaurants, bars and culinary. Responsibilities also include creation and development of project business plans for new concept launch.
- Responsible for the oversight of the traveling special projects food and beverage director.
- Crafts clear and concise communications to the fleet regarding any new initiatives, and also to report out on the progress and success of those initiatives.
- Acts as a gatekeeper for all results oriented data related to any new or existing concept launch for relaunch, including cost, revenue and ratings result attached to said launch.
- Organizes and holds recurring meetings as related to any concept or initiative launch.
- Will have full oversight and responsibility for all areas of food and beverage crew injury prevention including creation of plans of action and maintenance of generally accepted results in this area.
- Works with the shore side team to create and develop new, on brand restaurant, bar and food outlet concepts, as well as driving projects and other implementations meant to improve the business.
- Acts as the food and beverage liaison and coordinator for any special events, weather in Miami or globally. Will be responsible to work in a cross departmental fashion to lead and affect these events, and report out on any necessary details related to them.
- Works closely with the associate vice President of food and beverage operations to assist and communicate on behalf of F&B with any new or potential new partner for the brand.
- Responsible for the F&B aspects related to dry dock coordination planning and launch.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides fully detailed financial reports as related to any new initiative or concept launch for re launch.
• Contributes to the F&B overall revenue and cost containment goals.
• BS or BA in hospitality or business management highly preferred.
• 5-7 years Food and Beverage or related experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line
• 3-5 years functional experience in a multi-unit cruise setting
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• Superior analytical and project management skills
• To successfully adhere to the responsibilities stated, this individual must be prepared to travel when needed and to create and manage the travel requirements of the professionals and staff within the group.
• KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Proficient in Excel and PPT.
• Ability to write reports which are clear and concise, outlining solutions and recommendation of actions. Individual must have good business acumen, and excellent organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of employees. Analytical thinking a must.
• Physical Demands:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those requirements employees must meet to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing job functions the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write, review and type reports, compile data, operate a pc, communicate, listen, and assess information. The employee may move about the office complex, may travel to other office locations and may lift, push, pull or move 10 ¿ 15 pounds. Visual requirements include distant, close and color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment:
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The environment includes work inside/outside the office.
Food & Beverage Attendant
Food service is one of the largest and most diverse departments in the Park with six food locations- quick service food restaurants serving our guests. Pacific Park is seeking F&B Attendants that thrive in a team environment and consistently provide great customer service. We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and enjoy working with food. If you enjoy the ocean scene and working in a fun environment, this is the place for you.
The F&B Attendant will provide great customer service, be trained to prepare menu items and maintain all food handling/sanitation procedures.
PACIFIC PARK OVERVIEW:
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is LA’s only admission free amusement park that offers 12 amusement rides, 14 midway games, an oceanfront food plaza and dynamic retail experiences. The ever-popular Park and iconic Pier enjoy more than 8.5 million visitors annually. In addition to the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel, Pacific Park’s signature rides include The West Coaster, a steel roller coaster that races 55 feet above the Santa Monica Bay. The Park is operated by more than 500 team members, which includes full-time and seasonal positions featuring a highly diverse, dynamic and passionate team.
This position reports directly to the Food & Beverage Managers.
· Have the ability to interact with others in a mutually courteous and professional manner.
· Have the ability to effectively present information to others, from line employees to senior management.
· Have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule forms.
· Recognize guest issues and proactively assist or seek assistance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide quality service to all our guests.
· Employees are responsible for setting up work stations, preparing and assembling menu items to specification.
· Prepare recipes, stock areas with supplies using “FIFO” method, check quality of products. Keep work stations presentable for guests.
· Closing shift: Breaking down equipment, re-stocking and cleaning.
· Understand Pacific Park Policies standards and dress-code.
· Follow cash handling guidelines.
· Employees will be responsible for closing down the units, cleaning all areas, breaking down equipment and re-stocking etc.
· Employees will be required to work with hot equipment (fryers, grills, stove tops and ovens) as well as other kitchen equipment.
· All other duties as assigned and needed.
· All duties and responsibilities must be performed according to Pacific Park policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be available to stand for approx. 8 hours.
- Position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting.
LOCATION AND WORK ENVIORMENT:
- This position is located on the Santa Monica Pier.
- Year-round weekend and holiday work is required.
- This is a part time position, however peak periods may require 40 + hours/weekly.
Pacific Park is an at-will employer.
This job description is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities and/or qualifications required of an employee assigned to this job. These job duties may be subject to change at any time.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is LA’s only admission free amusement park that offers 12 amusement rides, 17 midway games, an oceanfront food plaza and dynamic retail experiences. The ever-popular Park and iconic Pier enjoy more than 6.5 million visitors annually. In addition to the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel, Pacific Park’s signature rides include The West Coaster, a steel roller coaster that races 55 feet above the Santa Monica Bay. The Park is operated by more than 500 team members, which includes full-time and seasonal positions featuring a highly diverse, dynamic and passionate team.
Beaver Games Concessions - Food & Beverage Servers
When you join the People Ready team, we make it easy for you to get to work!
Click on APPLY NOW at the bottom to start the application to work with us! You will create an account, communicate your information and experience. Our recruiter will call you for an interview when it is complete!
Job Location: Corvallis, OR
Industry: Events- Hospitality
Work Hours: 7 am- 5 pm- Gameday!
Pay Rate: $12 / Hour
Do you want to be part of the Beaver game excitement and get paid?! If you want to work during OSU home football gamesselling concessions and bartending, then this position is for you!
- Serving/selling alcohol ~ bartenders
- Serving/selling concessions
- Making change for purchases
- Clean up tables and general assistance
- Food Handler Permit
- OLCC Permit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. You may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Hotel Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working as a Hotel Banquet Captain/Supervisor or FOH Manager, preferably in Banquet Hall or Hotel environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, and weekends.
- Previous experience overseeing union staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Lift up to 15 pounds
- Able to stand/move around for long periods of time
- Primarily supervises Bar/Lounge restaurant service & staff along with In room Dining service and staff.
- Coordinating with staff for Banquet set ups.
- Responsible for day to day restaurant service, and menu. Responsible for daily reservations, restaurant front desk, greeting, seating arrangements with VIP guests and their special requests.
- Ensuring constant communication is maintained between the Kitchen during events, alerting of any changes in the schedule of service, challenges or adverse comments from guests that may arise during service.
- Assigning duties to staff and supporting other Managers/Captains assigned to that particular event, shift, or function.
Food And Beverage Director
In order to meet the needs of our ever growing and evolving global brands (Sky Zone/Freedome), we are looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Food & Beverage business through the embodiment of Sky Zone’s Core Values, promoting Awesome, Healthy, Fun through WoW experiences.
This newly created role will be responsible for engaging our strategic F&B supply chain partners (i.e. Sysco, Coke/Pepsi, etc.) and our Franchise partners to identify, develop, launch, and support a consistently superior F&B offering across our network of parks both domestically and internationally.
The F&B leader’s primary role is to create and continually strive to deliver a simple to execute product offering that meets our guest’s (both jumpers and non-jumpers) expectations while protecting our Franchise Partners P&L balanced with being true to the Sky Zone/Freedome brand values. This menu development work will include optimizing key product platforms including: pizza programs, CPG snacks, frozen treats, and our beverage platforms.
The F&B leader have the ability to work not only with Franchise Partners, but have the capability to work cross-functionally to create scalable training and communication to support the F&B initiatives.
We are committed to double the F&B business within 3 years which would make this a $50M business.
The F&B leader’s performance and goals will be measured against agreed upon quantitative and qualitative benchmarks both for Sky Zone Franchise group as well as for Franchise Partner. The key goals will be to drive incremental sales and profit at the park level while protecting the brand/guests experience as measured by our guests insights program.
Key responsibilities of the F&B role:
- F&B Product/Menu Development Strategy and Execution
- Leverage guest’s insights to inform our F&B strategy/offer
- Building/maintaining key vendor relations that support our Franchise Partners
- Continuous improvement of menu offering to deliver Guests WoW and FP profit.
- Champions constant innovation of the Fuel Zone
- Keeping current with relevant F&B trends
- F&B Financial Strategy
- Cost of goods analysis & improvement
- Inventory management systems
- Sales mix & trends analysis
- Identify, foster, maintain key F&B vendors to support simple/scalable F&B offer in parks
- F&B Operations
- Mental Model: F&B park operation must be executable by inexperienced “retail” management talent
- Clearly define the park level Fuel Zone talent needs, recruiting program, and staffing planning
- Develop and evolve our F&B Standard Operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Work with the Training dept. to develop/improve the initial and on-going training needs for F&B
- Ensure our FP/Network is in Legal compliance with FDA Calorie Count Disclosures, ServSafe certification, etc.
- Supply Chain Management - vendor relations, quality / cost controls, national program development, etc.
- F&B Sales / Marketing
- Partners with the marketing & design teams to deliver new programs / campaigns that will drive profitable sales at the park level.
- Drives the Ps of marketing: Price, product, promotion & placement (presentation) of all Fuel Zone offerings
· Min. of 3 years’ general management experience operating a restaurant/food operation
· Min. of 3 years’ multi-unit restaurant/food operations leadership experience
· Min. 3 years’ experience supporting multi-unit retail/hospitality working within a franchise model
· Four year degree is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with F&B Vendors a plus
· Strong financial/business acumen skills—P&L savvy
· Proven track record for driving business results
· Proven ability to develop strong relationships and manage through influence
· Basic skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook are required
· Must be a self-disciplined, proactive, multi-tasker
· Solid project management skills a must
· Must have a passion for Awesome, Healthy, Fun and Delivering WoW experiences
We were ranked the #2 Franchise on the Franchise Times Fast and Furious list in 2017, have been featured in Forbes Magazine, the Wall St. Journal and our CEO was the youngest CEO ever on UnderCover Boss.
We are originators and leaders in providing innovative ways for people to gather and play- committed to creating an environment where everyone can live for the moment. We are purveyors of play, chasers of freedom. Often imitated but never replicated. We are an electrifying, gravity-defying mashup of fitness, sport, and entertainment- continually erasing the status quo in favor of something new, something crazy.
Food & Beverage - FOH - Team Lead - Winter Seasonal - Breckenridge Ski
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The F&B Front of House Team Lead will be responsible for delivering exceptional guest service to dining guests.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through checkout lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase, stocking fountain soda machine with ice, stocking the cocoa machine, etc.
- Responsible for the checking out, counting out and checking in of other Cashiers' assigned cash drawers and change tills daily.
- Responsible for completing cash turn in paperwork and safe audit information in the computer.
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawer. Also responsible for completing cash check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up, operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Must be a team player and have an eye for details.
- Oversee Cashiers in the food court, coffee bar and concession areas.
- May rotate shifts in coffee bar. Experience with espresso machine, blenders, etc. preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
- Must be able to count U.S. currency
If you re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you ll instantly feel at home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 137608
Associated topics: electrician, facility, housekeeping, hvac, officer, public safety, safety, security, stadium, tarp
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!