Analyst Food And Beverage Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Analyst Food And Beverage
Senior Analyst Food & Beverage (Pricing)
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process. text The Senior Analyst – Food & Beverage (Pricing) works proactively within the Food & Beverage Operations functional areas to identify optimization opportunities. Fosters relationships with business counter-parts and becomes a credible partner, who seeks to understand business issues.
Leads a team to create cross-property benchmarks, create insights based on analytic techniques to remediate issues and improve financial and operational performance. Collaborates with operations ensuring the implementation of analytics initiatives. Identifies and performs due diligence around insight areas.
Identifies business requirements and collaborates with Analytics team in pass-off of requirements for execution and IM development. Manages new reporting and insight demands with currently in-progress projects. Contributes the building of analytics capability across aligned functional area(s) and properties.
Drives the demand management process through reviewing, prioritizing, and reporting on Property / Corporate requests to Vice President – Food and Beverage Analytics and communicating key requirements to the Analytics team for development. Reviews findings with and makes recommendations to the EA leadership, business partners, and other team members. Provides inputs to Value Measurement process to ensure business results are achieved.
Proactively learns the business across functional areas in preparation for future specialization Networks externally to seek innovation. Manages Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment. Performs other job related duties as requested.
Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field. At least 2 years of experience in relevant subject area (e.g., industry or function) with experience driving business performance through operational insights and analytics. Excellent customer service skills.
Able to lead and mentor a team. Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts. Professional appearance and demeanor.
Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms. Preferred: Master's degree in Applied Mathematics or related field (e.g., Operations Research, Statistics). Experience in hospitality industry.
Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language. Previous experience working in a similar resort setting. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager/Captain's purpose is to ensure that their assigned shifts are highly organized and well executed, resulting in the complete satisfaction of the customers.
- Primarily supervises restaurant service & staff. Responsible for day to day restaurant service, menus, coordinates wine program, wine list with General Manager overseeing the bar and beverage operations. Responsible for daily reservations, restaurant front desk, greeting, seating arrangements with VIP guests and their special requests.
- Ensuring constant communication is maintained between the Kitchen during the event, alerting of any changes in the schedule of service, challenges or adverse comments from guests that may arise during service.
- Assigning duties to staff and supporting other Managers/Captains assigned to that particular event, shift, or function.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working as a Captain/Supervisor or General Manager preferably in a high volume restaurant, banquet or hotel environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Lift up to 15 pounds
- Able to stand/move around for long periods of time
Accounting Manager - Food & Beverage
Position responsible for all the food and beverage accounting-related operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, beverage and catering sales activities.
- Maximize Gulfstream's revenue and operational excellence through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to accounting operations
- Provide leadership and direction to the F&B Accounting function; serves as a functional part of the F&B team also
- Develops and manages all financial plans and actions for the F&B operation
- Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Utilizes budgets to understand financial activities and objectives; develops annual operating budgets in conjunction with management
- Uses intuition, experience and professional judgment to help analyze business needs, reinforce existing processes or introduce new processes
- Responsible for training new or existing employees on job responsibilities; documenting safety related issues and concerns; ensuring employees are appropriately trained in recognizing safety hazards; partaking in accident/incident investigations; addressing safety issues or unsafe working conditions; creating, implementing and communicating safety initiatives for the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline, CPA desired
- Five (5) or more years of progressive experience in financial reporting and accounting within a structured company
- Previous accounting experience within a food service environment is required
- Exceptional computer literacy with expert-level EXCEL/ACCESS and Microsoft Office Suite software; Previous experience with Great Plains accounting software preferred, but not required
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, to include Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong ability to analyze financial data and prepare ad-hoc financial reports, statements and projections as needed
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of the F&B area at times
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively
Food And Beverage Manager
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
The Club is a member only club located atop Red Mountain in Birmingham Alabama and is presently hiring an exceptional Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. Our goal is excellence through uncompromising service to our members in a caring and respectful manner. Our team provides high levels of service and a warm, welcoming atmosphere to our members with three full service restaurants and high volume event activity.
· Manage F & B day to day operations sharing the responsibility with two other managers
· Maintain wine inventory to include purchasing and controls
· Manage a high volume wine program to include daily menu updates in all three restaurants, purchases, Wine Club liaison and maintain existing wine programs as well as create new promotions
· Develop and implement programs to increase liquor and wine sales
· Lead F & B team through recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel
· Educate and train servers about various wines
· Maintain an adequate supply of wines through use of an effective inventory management system
· Schedule and coordinate front of the house staff
· Suggest menu items, specials and wines to guests along with menu design
· Communicate with all department levels and throughout club
· Identify members/guests needs and respond proactively
· Meet with staff at all levels to plan future functions as well as the needs of the current expectations
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of two-three years front of the house management experience in a full service club or hotel required
· Food and beverage management experience required
· Excellent wine knowledge with previous experience with a wine program strongly preferred
· Experience in a formal training program required
· Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
· Ability to manage staff and achieve financial targets
· Member/ Guest oriented and service minded
· Bachelor degree in business or hospitality preferred
Fresh Food And Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the food service and beverage operation and assists the General Manager in all facets of running the store. Utilizing the food service team, the FBM will oversee the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate guidelines and supports the General Manager in all facets of running the store.
What you will do:
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer complaints or inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display
- Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are utilized and followed.
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the food service equipment and facilities.
- Analyze, prepare and execute all action plans related to food service to identify strengths in food trends and identify areas of opportunity for profitability.
- Responsible for being an expert on all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies, and initiatives. Educate all food service associates to be the same.
- As needed, the FBM will also need to run shifts, including deposit preparation and fuel operations.
- Assist with all matters relating to food service associates and the store team - recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement and performance management.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Prior leadership experience in a food service environment.
- Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, scheduling and managing expenses
- Serve Safe Certification
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries
- Standard 40 hour work week
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Children Life, and Spousal/Domestic Partner Life Insurance
Food & Beverage Positions Available!!
Whether it's behind the bar, on the floor or in the kitchen, we're all driven to deliver a guest experience that's Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is not for everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
We are currently looking for talented individuals with fantastic guest service to be part of our team. Snoqualmie Casino has multiple food and beverage venues to choose from. You can view our full list of open positions by going to www.snocasino.com/careers.
Below are our food and beverage positions and the links to apply. Flexibility with Part Time, Full Time and Summer. Submit your application and we can discuss what works best!
Pay rates range depending on position - starting pay rate listed on each position once clicking on link below.
BACK OF HOUSE POSITIONS
POSITION 1: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1652&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 2: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1716&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 3: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1674&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 4: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1710&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
Prep Cook -
POSITION 1: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1695&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
Sushi Cook -
POSITION 1: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1598&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
Line Cooks -
POSITION 1: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1501&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 2: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1207&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 3: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1269&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 4: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1324&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 5: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1694&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
POSITION 6: http://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=1693&__VT=ExtCan&__jbsrc=A06909A5-A3BA-4A7A-BF62-3828FC9EDAD4
FRONT OF HOUSE POSITIONS:
POSITION 1: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1512
POSITION 2: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1742
POSITION 1: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1703
POSITION 1: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAS1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1712
Food And Beverage Manager
Surrounded by the latest indoor recreational entertainment venues, you will motivate a crew of servers, cooks, bartenders and related staff to provide the best guest experience around. Using your refined hospitality knowledge and experience, you will encourage and direct scores of team members to enthusiastically engage your guests to ensure a fantastic and memorable visit.
Showplace Cinemas, known in the marketplace for providing quality family movie experiences, is expanding their scope of operations by adding to their existing cinema complex - bowling, laser tag, arcade games as well as casual and event dining venues. These additions will make Showplace Cinema – Newburgh, an entertainment destination.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
recruit and develop a cohesive team, from diverse backgrounds, that will provide quality service leading to repeat visits from our more than satisfied guests.
monitor and maintain quality food and beverage products while meeting defined revenue and COGs goals.
provide a safe, legal compliance workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
This is a highly visible and demanding position requiring an individual with excellent time-management skills, the ability to engage with people from all walks of life and enjoy doing it.
There is no other place like our “new” Showplace Cinema-Newburgh within 500 miles. It will be the place to go for any occasion. Now picture yourself as the F&B manager in a place like that.
Food & Beverage Attendant
Park and Recreation
The Park and Recreation Department is seeking to hire for six (6) part-time Food and Beverage Attendant positions. The Food and Beverage Attendant will perform a range of duties relative to the daily operations of the Golf Snack Bar including opening and closing, preparation and selling of food and drinks, assisting with check-in and stock of merchandise, preparation of meals for large groups, assisting with monthly inventories, follows and ensures proper cash controls are being maintained in accordance with City cash handling policies and procedures and providing exceptional customer service.
The position receives supervision from the Senior Food and Beverage Attendant or assigned management personnel.
NOTE: THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE WORKING SOME EVENINGS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
HS diploma/GED or one year of work experience in lieu of HS Diploma/GED. No experience required.
Possession of a valid Texas driver's license.
Retail and point-of-sale experience. Knowledge and experience at a public or private golf facility.
Food & Beverage Manager
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the worlds most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences. Having grown from its Asian roots into a global brand, the Group now operates 29 hotels and eight residences in 19 countries and territories, with each property reflecting the Groups oriental heritage and unique sense of place. Mandarin Oriental has a strong pipeline of hotels and residences under development, and is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will help in the overall day to day operational and financial responsibility for the F&B Outlets. The Food Beverage Manager will help to create a pleasant dining environment and experience for the guests; this includes maintaining an efficient operation of the department while providing exemplary services and an ultimate guest experience.
The incumbent is responsible for directing the F&B team in achieving the ultimate guest experience and to meet and exceed the food and beverage goals established for achieving a 5 star/5 diamond rating.
The Food & Beverage Outlet Manager will report directly to the Director of Restaurants. The Food & Beverage Manager may oversee those colleagues in the Muze or Empress Lounge outlets.
Click this link to view the full job description:
Food & Beverage Manager JD.docxMandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D Post a Job
Food And Beverage Server
At Buffalo Run Casino & Resort, we believe our Team Members are the best in the industry and are essential to our continued success and growth.
We’re currently hiring Full-Time AND Part-Time Food & Beverage Servers! As a Server, you will provide courteous service of beverage items to customers. Pay range is from $5.15-$9.00/hr + tips.
Essential Duties Include:
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of beverages to casino customers.
- Verify the legal age of patrons who wish to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Perform necessary tasks to service customers, i.e., taking and filling drink orders.
- Monitor customers’ needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Perform any scheduled, assigned, or delegated duties in order to maintain casino cleanliness and assist in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Participate as a team member with fellow employees in producing a smooth and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of customer service.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed casino internal control policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Correctly handles cash and completes all related paperwork.
- Maintain a valid Oklahoma liquor license.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality of all information.
- Respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of my employer beyond the term of my employment.
If you enjoy working in a fun and friendly environment, we’d like to hear from you! Please take the next step and click the APPLY button!