Anatomist Job Description Sample
We have an opening for an Application Anatomist for our Anatomage Table team, who will be an integral part of our company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who would like to be a part of our successful medical and dental imaging technology company.
- * Develop * product contents and activities for customers
- * Assist * Quality Assurance team with accurate anatomy content creation and * review
- * Project * research and development as needed
- * Present * team accomplishments and progress
- Travel to customer sites for training and product demonstrations
- Bachelor's degree in biology, bio-medical engineering, biochemistry or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Strong software and technology knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and responsible
- Frequent travel required, about 3 times per month
- Master's degree in anatomy, physiology, biology, or related field
- Familiarity with medical terminology and radiology
- Sales or customer service experience
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and design software (ex: Zbrush, SolidWorks, Maya)
- Experience in the medical or dental industry
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site gym and massage chair
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume. Looking for local candidates.
Regional Manager, Anatomical Pathology
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Regional Manager, Anatomical Pathology who: Maintains responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of all Histology and Cytology ...
Responsibilities CT Technologist performs complex Computed Tomography imaging procedures at least 90% of the time, to include production of diagnostic images of the human anatomy and vascular ...
Computer Vision Scientist
... anatomy using pre-operative and/or intra-operative information. - Develop algorithms and/or techniques for medical image segmentation and registration. So, if you are a Computer Vision Software ...
Working knowledge of surgical procedures; anatomy and the correct terminology. Ability to provide information, explain policies and procedures to team members. Ability to speak, write and read ...
Interventional Radiologic Technologist
Demonstrate a thorough understanding & working knowledge of normal anatomy, abnormal anatomy & physiology, radiation safety, interventional supplies & equipment operation. Recognize & resolve ...
Tutors - $45 Per Hour
Anatomy * Spanish
Computer Science This is an independent contractor position. Rates start at $45 per hour. Please apply through Workpop
Hospital Laboratory Technician I Per Diem
Knowledge of anatomic specimen sites. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in performing phlebotomy techniques to include adult, pediatric, neonatal and geriatric preferred. Demonstrates knowledge in ...
Knowledge of medical and scientific terminology, including an understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology. Familiarity with different types of medical ...
Certified Medical Coder
Maintains and expands knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Medical Terminology as basic building blocks for ICD-10-CM coding.
- Stays current on coding and ...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!