Anatomist Job Description Sample
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
We have an opening for an Application Anatomist for our Anatomage Table team, who will be an integral part of our company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who would like to be a part of our successful medical and dental imaging technology company.
- * Develop * product contents and activities for customers
- * Assist * Quality Assurance team with accurate anatomy content creation and * review
- * Project * research and development as needed
- * Present * team accomplishments and progress
- Bachelor's degree in biology, bio-medical engineering, biochemistry or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of human anatomy and physiology and strong academic performance in anatomy and physiology courses
- Strong academic performance in studies of science and mathematics
- Strong software and technology knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and responsible
- Familiarity with medical terminology and radiology
- Sales or customer service experience
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and design software (ex: Zbrush, SolidWorks, Maya)
- Experience in the medical or dental industry
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site gym and massage chair
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume. Looking for local candidates.
Regional Manager, Anatomical Pathology
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Regional Manager, Anatomical Pathology who: Maintains responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of all Histology and Cytology ...
Responsibilities CT Technologist performs complex Computed Tomography imaging procedures at least 90% of the time, to include production of diagnostic images of the human anatomy and vascular ...
Senior Orthopaedic Technician
Working knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology. Ability to triage medical problems within scope of job responsibilities. Ability to take direction from physicians and medical ...
Certified Medical Coder
Maintains and expands knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, and Medical Terminology as basic building blocks for ICD-10-CM coding.
- Stays current on coding and ...
Outside Sales Representative
A well respected established Anatomical Pathology manufacturer and supplier is currently seeking to hire an Outside Medical Sales, Territory Sales Representative covering Los Angeles up to N. CA ...
Experienced Medical Assistant In Sports Medicine
Exhibitions, develops and maintains high level of product, procedural, anatomical and industry knowledge. Necessities as a skilled Back Office Medical Assistant * 2 solid year experience as a ...
Working knowledge of anatomy and physiology; Knowledge of revenue cycle; Extensive knowledge of Medical Record content; Experience as Medical Record Abstractor; Ability to accurately assign ICD-10 ...
Dental Lab Technician - CAD CAM
Complete understanding of teeth anatomy and jaw structure. This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the country's largest and most successful dental laboratories. E-mail your resume to ...
Zbrush And Character Artist Instructor
Understanding of Human Anatomy, Character and Creature design.
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited institution required.
Minimum of 4 years' of professional work experience in ...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!