Anderson Job Description Sample
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Registered Nurse (Full Time) 7P To 7A
Now Hiring Encompass Health Registered Nurses
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The Encompass Health Difference
The importance of nursing to Encompass Health rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At Encompass Health, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. Encompass Health's rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
- One-year experience in inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 1 Springback Way, Anderson 29621
Shift: Night Job
Experienced Service Technician - Sign On Bonus Opp.
We are a high volume, state of the art shop. We're seeking experienced Service Technicians to lead our main shop! We need your experience to lead our newer technicians and support our hours!
Signing bonus is available for the right candidate, share with us your experience and certifications!
Ready to kick start your career? Toyota of Easley will give you the tools you need to grow within our organization, earn competitively and be proud of your work. We are seeking sharp and energetic people. We expect you to invest your time into the Toyota brand and in return, we'll reward you with a fantastic place to work.
We are an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country. We are a proud recipient of the President's Award 27 out of last 29 years and have been in business for over 35 years. We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Our recently renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned service bays with epoxy floors. We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily car count of 120-140 ROs. We also have an excellent parts department with three dedicated Counterpeople for our Service department. Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the weekends! We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a pay plan that's ahead of our competition. Our tenured and dedicated management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains to the role.
Apply today to learn more about what it's like to work at a company that has your best interest in mind!
This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles. Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
State of the art facility with heat/ AC with SOLID customer base.
Pay plans ahead of competition.
Paid uniforms with laundry service.
Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor and JM&A.
Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company.
Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
Up to 3 weeks paid vacation.
401k with company match of 50% up to 5%.
$25,000 life insurance policy.
Employee purchase and service discounts.
Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
Wireless discounts through Verizon Wireless.
Technical school partnership programs.
Free bottles of water and Gatorade.
We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment.
Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive dealership preferred. All others considered.
Strong teamwork skills
Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
High School diploma
Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
Must be ASE certified
Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
Must have a valid driver's license
Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
Ability to identify problems quickly
Knowledge of automobiles
Math, reading, and computer skills
Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line Technician
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Greenville, SC
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
- Dental Coverage Available
- 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
- Company-paid Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Scholarships
- Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Safety Awards
- Driver Uniform Program
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL Truck Driver -4 Raises In 1St Yr & No Sliding Pay Scale & Paid Orientation
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year and much more. Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com BENEFITS: Top Starting Pay , 4 Pay Raises in 1st Year , No Sliding Pay Scale , Dedicated Opportunities with Sign On Bonus , Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000 , Paid Orientation , New Top Speed: 68 MPH, Excellent Benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k Match , Newer Trucks with the Latest Technology - avg. less than 2 years' old, 1,250-watt inverter in every truck , New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill?
Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans. QUALIFICATIONS: Must be 21 years or older and have CDL A, , Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill., Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Mechanic 2 (2018-1033)
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Mechanic 2 performs preventive maintenance and diagnosis of equipment for repair within the area of responsibility as needed in the safest and most effective way possible to avoid down time.
• Performs check-ins and safety inspections on diesel and heavy equipment.
• Performs Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and/or diesel engine maintenance, and assists other equipment mechanics with general shop and equipment maintenance as directed.
• Fabricate parts and equipment as required to meet shop and customer needs.
• May diagnose simple mechanical equipment problems.
• May work primarily on large or non-electric construction equipment.
• Operate Equipment as needed for repair and loading/unloading
• Maintain safe work environment and perform duties in accordance with safety standards.
Education & Experience:
• 3 to 5 years of mechanic experience with similar diesel equipment and/or heavy equipment strongly preferred.
• High school diploma or GED required, some trade school or equivalent training desired.
• May need to provide mechanic’s tools of the trade.
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Ability to prioritize work assignments
• Ability to work independently and be flexible regarding work assignments
• Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
• Working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Some Sunbelt jobs may require driving for long periods of time, loading and unloading heavy equipment, performing work in extreme weather conditions including rain, wind or excessive temperatures and/or night and weekend work. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt’s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!