Andover Job Description Sample
Manager, Field-Based Medical Affairs Programs - EU
EU Based, English speaking proficiency required.
The Field Medical Manager (FMM) is a senior level field-based medical position that assists the Director in coordinating training activities, facilitating communications and supervising job functions within a specified field-based medical program (MSL, CTL, NE, CS, etc.). The FMM assists in the professional development of field-based medical colleagues by being a source of information and guidance. The FMM works with the Director to ensure the success of the program by clearly identifying the goals and objectives of the program to individuals on the team and providing the tools necessary for these individuals to achieve their goals.
- Maintain an identified geographic territory and fulfills routine responsibilities of specified field-based medical position (MSL, CTL, NE, CS, etc.).
- Assist in the recruitment, interview and hiring process of candidates for new or backfill positions; works closely with talent acquisition team and Director to achieve these hires.
- Assist in the development and implementation of training programs designed to match the needs of the client with the skills of the candidates hired. This may require interaction with various client members, including but, not limited to sales, marketing, National/Regional Accounts and medical or clinical management.
- Utilize in-house TMAC HR and Operations to support the team and facilitate administrative functions (expense reporting, time and attendance, client billing, etc.).
- Understands TMAC’s and Client’s strategic goals and objectives in order to provide input on projects, teams or communications as necessary (applies knowledge in strategic manner).
- Oversee field activities and administration of assigned team members in tandem with the Director.
- Act as a liaison between team and the Director regarding productivity expectations and performance evaluation.
- Doctorate level healthcare professional preferred (PharmD, PhD, MD); Master’s level healthcare professional considered
- 3+ years field-based medical experience required (MSL, CTL, NE, CS)
- Oncology scientific and/or therapeutic expertise
- Pharmaceutical industry experience required
- Prior management experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!