Angle Shear Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Angle Shear Operator
UV Shear Wave Technician (Ut)- Level II
Froehling & Robertson, Inc. (F&R) is currently looking for an experienced Level II Shear Wave UT Technician in our Raleigh, NC office to support the growing demand in our Metals Department. The Level II UT Technician should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of nondestructive testing (NDT) being used.
Those candidates who are also an AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) will be given first priority for consideration. • Performing equipment calibrations, NDT, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations with respect to applicable codes, standards, and project specifications • Performing structural steel inspections on commercial and industrial buildings, bridges, or other steel structures. • 3 years of experience in performing steel inspection, including welded and bolted connections for fabrication, assembly, or erection • AWS CWI, Magnetic Particle (MT), Dye Penetrant (PT) certifications are a plus • EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace ID: 2017-1166 External Company Name: Froehling & Robertson Inc External Company URL: www.fandr.com
Post a Job
Right Angle Engineer
Trillium Technical currently has an opportunity available for a Right Angle Engineer responsible for maintenance and support of SolArc RightAngle. In addition, this individual will work with developers to create custom software for data analysis, interfaces, and reporting, and is an integral part of a team working to streamline systems and processes and provide greater visibility through information to traders, analysts, and finance for the client.
Develop new and support existing Right Angle processes, reports and interfaces in SQL Server,. Net, C#, and SolArc RightAngle architecture.
Support Ccordinators to troubleshoot issues and monitor daily processes within various applications including Right Angle, Zytax, Toptech, and OPW.
Manage test planning, execution, and appropriate supporting documentation.
Design and develop technical solutions in the form of packaged software configurations or custom software components.
Contribute in a team environment by sharing skills and knowledge with other team members.
Ability to analyze production failures and quickly customize resolutions which will reduce business impact.
Provides rotational 24x7 on-call technical support as directed.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in a related field.
Minimum of 3 years experience supporting Right Angle or similar ETRM toolset.
2 - 3+ years experience SQL 2005/SQL 2008 development
Experience developing stored procedures with SQL 2005/SQL 2008.
Experience in capturing and documenting user requirements.
Experience with Change Control processes.
Prior experience in planning and executing unit, assembly, system, and user acceptance tests.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with development life-cycle methodologies.
T-SQL development experience.
Experience working with SolArc RightAngle or Energy Industry a plus.
Experience with. Net, Visual SourceSafe, and C# plus.
Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Brake & Shear Operators, Maintenance Worker, SAW Operator, Forklift, Painters, Welders
STEEL CONTAINER MANUFACTURER IN GALT
Is Seeking Experience Workers For The Following Positions In A Fast Paced Environment:
BRAKE AND SHEAR HELPERS & OPERATOR
- Solid background working with & lifting heavy sheet metal is a plus.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity & efficiency
- Follow all safety rules & maintain a clean working environment.
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE WORKER
- General Landscape Maintenance
- Operate Forklift
- General Construction
- Basic Welding & Torch Cutting
Experienced Painter & Paint Shift Lead who has fast paced organizational & time management skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must speak English & Spanish. You must have a working, hands on knowledge of steel surface cleaning & grinding in preparation for the painting process & must also have hands on knowledge of the mixing & spraying application of industrial Alkyd Enamel Coatings.
Compensation: $14.00-$15.00 with possible bonus each week
- MIG weld a variety of light gage to heavy gage metals at fast speeds with high heat
- Must be proficient in Oxy Acetylene Cutting
- Accept & follow verbal & written instructions in English &/or Spanish
- Read & understand manufacturing drawings & must be able to verify dimensions
- Work in a fast paced environment that produces accuracy & quality
- Work in a safe & efficient manner at all times
Compensation $14.00-$16.00 plus Bonus Depending on level of experience
Must be certifiable & must have minimum of one year experience
Compensation $12.00-$14.00 or more if you are Really Good
INDUSTRIAL SAW OPERATOR
- Skilled fabricators for production work
- Experience in both single cut & bundle cut of structural materials
- Experience in tubing, angle & pipe
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment that produces accuracy & quality
Compensation $12.00 plus, depending on experience
Please submit resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
N/A Post a Job
Operations Manager, Global Customer Operations
Position at LinkedIn
This role will be based in either Sunnyvale or Omaha, depending on which city the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Working with the Technology Solutions & Operations leadership team, the GCO Operations Manager drives overall operational excellence through the development and implementation of strategy, policies, and practices. Leveraging operational data to measure impact and assess ROI, the Operations Manager ensures our teams are focused on the right initiatives and activities driving the highest value and impact for the Global Customer Operations businesses.
Business portfolio and requirements management prioritization
Collects and provides requirements for program and project initiatives working closely with the GCO PMO to vet and build out the portfolio roadmap, often serving as the "voice of the business" in that process
Provide operational strategy recommendations and executes on them- Proactively make recommendations to the business on areas of improvement, optimization and opportunities for efficiency, and drive change management and adoption within the organization by helping operationalize the agreed upon business solution with the appropriate horizontal supporting teams (BA, Systems, Ops. Insights, PMO, etc)
Trusted Operational Business Partner
Build an in-depth knowledge of the business they serve and the processes by which they operate, serving as a close and trusted advisor to help inform and facilitate strategy and decision making related to operational activities on a day in and day out basis. At times, can represent on behalf of the business due to the close partnership and collaboration with the team and leadership
Drive initiatives and take a lead in projects contribute to long-term operational excellence. Ensure key projects have clear success measures and operation plans
Increase the effectiveness of partnerships with different organizations to ensure strong communication and alignment - e.g. Support Services, Product Operations, Growth & Engagement, etc.
Oversee process documentation and adherence globally in enabling the TS&O team to scale
2+ years of experience in management consulting or internal strategy and operations role
Experience in an Operations leadership capacity role
Experience with relational databases / query languages. SQL preferred
Advanced data analytical skills
Experience presenting to senior leadership
Experience working with Sales leadership
Structured thinking and decision-making: ability to develop and leverage frameworks to structure team thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions across stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable answers without “boiling the ocean”
Excellent analytic and written presentation skills: Quick and high quality analysis and presentation creation using Excel and PowerPoint, with an ability to define and outline ROI achievements
Ability to influence cross functional team members
Strong drive and the desire to make a significant impact
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and/or major projects or initiatives
Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative relationship building style
Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
Excellent relationship builder, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
Ability to challenge and debate issues of prioritization to the organization
Ability to look at situations from several points of view
Persuasive with data driven insights and facts
High comfort level working in a matrixed environment
Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access)
Experience with change management
Heavy Equipment Operator
Technica is recruiting for a Truck Driver, Heavy to perform work on a Government contract in Goose Creek, SC.
The Heavy Equipment Operator operates earth moving equipment in a safe and effective manner to minimize risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life; equipment may include, but is not limited to, Motor Grader, Front End Loader, Back Hoe, Excavator, Vibratory Roller, Water Truck, Ditch Witch Trencher, or Bob Cat Skid Steer/Track Steer
- Inspect, clean, and perform operator level maintenance on equipment in accordance with standards
- Closely interact with the customer for movement of materials and equipment
- Perform daily safety checks to ensure equipment is in safe operating condition
- Follow related safety regulations, contract requirements, company policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure equipment is properly utilized, maintained, and stored
- Complete necessary documentation, reporting, and limited office duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of equipment safety, maintenance, and storage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently in order to understand equipment load charts and coordinate earth movement to standard of project
- Maintain effective working relationships with other people
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by assignment
- Minimum three (3) years of verifiable experience operating earth moving equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain a bus endorsement within 30 days of hire
- Good driving record
- Must be able to obtain base access
- Must be a US citizen
- Prefer Heavy Equipment Operator training and certificate from a verifiable military or civilian field
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Help Desk Operator
Help Desk Operator
We are looking for a help desk operator to join our team. This person will work out of our showroom located in Sugarhouse, Utah, Monday – Friday 8-9 working remotely via phone and computer and in the office from 11-6. Projects are located in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. We design, engineer, install, program, and maintain complex technologically systems. We offer a complete technology solutions for residences and commercial properties.
Our help desk operator will take calls from Technicians, Customers, and Vendors. You will provide Level 1 support documenting, transferring, or processing information about our jobs updating all necessary associates. We are looking for a stable, long term, leader for this position as it is important to build a relationship with the people and projects you will be working with on a daily basis.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Manage Dispatch software
- Schedule technicians and assist them while onsite.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting Audio, Visual and Security Systems (Tier 1 technical support)
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure that all systems are functional
- Assist Operations Manager with all aspects of Service Department
- Process new accounts
- Maintain Employee/Client Files
- An ideal candidate is Alert, committed to the task at hand, Energized, and Organized
- Ability to read and understand established systems and implement policies and procedures
- 1-3 Years of installation experience in the low voltage or security industry
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to type at Minimum 30 WPM
- Basic understanding of Computers, networks, and software
- Ability to multi-task in high stress situations
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
Sr Manager Of Field Operations - East
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
is looking for a
of Field Operations to join our
mission critical financing, deal structuring, and software licensing support to our East and Latin America
As part of this role, you will
leverage your stellar sales acumen
financial modeling skills
, process rigor, and people skills to
drive demand and maximize revenue.
The Field Operations team acts as a trusted financial advisor for the theater which they support.
of Field Operations
is to accelerate theater revenue through implementation of current and future financial programs offered by
. These include enterprise licensing agreements (ELAs), Cloud Consumption models, and other forms of financing.
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At
, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by
Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,”
welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at
by following us on Twitter:
This leader will play a pivotal role as a senior
member of the
In this role, the Sr. Manager of Field Operations
will be directly involved
in customer negotiations and selling the financial benefits of the
proposal to customers.
This individual must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with
, product management, and other key areas of the business
to develop and implement business
processes aimed at delivering
for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will
a strong analytic and finance background that enables them to engage with our sales organization and help to optimize deals
using our portfolio of deal structuring options
In order to be successful in this role, you will have an established history of outperforming your sales objectives and quotas
This is a quota carrying role, your primary responsibility is to accelerate your theater's revenue through increasing adoption of the company's financial offerings
Become an expert in the company's go-to-market model and highlight opportunities to improve growth and profitability
Ability to effectively communicate with
and external partners
Review deal financials, pricing and business risk
Ability to motivate, train, and conduct educational webinars to our internal sales org.
Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies and serve as an escalation point
within your theater
Develop and monitor Sales performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances. Use appropriate metrics to help sales team enhance their financial and operational performance trends.
Work closely and interact with Finance, Legal and Sales Operations departments to optimize contract terms, close deals and create business policies and guidelines
Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
years of experience working in a
, sales or related field
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization
Deep understanding of Sales processes,
Enterprise Software Licensing Agreements (ELAs), and Cloud Consumption economics
Advanced Proficiency with Excel
Highly organized and detail oriented
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field
Anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone