Animal Ride Manager Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Animal Ride Manager
Animal Health Sales, Regional Business Manager
Animal Health Sales Regional Business Manager Farm Animal Products Southeast Region:
- Leads/coaches individuals and team (8-10 technical sales specialists) within the region in support of enhanced customer service to the region’s clinics in best utilization of Bayer product portfolio, marketing tools, clinic staff education programs, and sales promotions in building and maintaining their clinic/business key performance indicators which results in year-over-year sales target attainment
- Holds each territory technical sales specialist accountable to their sales targets, and other defined performance objectives. Providing the appropriate level of direction and problem solving targeted to enhancing the customer experience
- Travels within the region, alongside each individual on the sale team, to evaluate all aspects of their performance, the performance of our portfolio and programs, and provide a visible added level of contact to regional clinics/customers
- Is a critical connection piece (for communications and/or implementation) from "home office" (which includes Brand Marketing, Commercial Operations, Veterinary Product Services/Pharmacovigilance and Product Supply) to the field – in support of new product launch, marketing/brand materials development and distribution, sales promotions, customer service, and product delivery
- Is the primary responsible person in the attraction and on-going attainment and development of high performing technical sales staff who are/become independent and self-sufficient through application of effective rep-to-rep problem solving, effective sales and efficient territory management training
- Established regional and territory dollar volume goals, and establishes regional and territory expense budgets and ensures operations within set budget
- As a member of the US Leadership Team utilizes customer, business and industry insights to set the business unit on-going strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science, business management or marketing related degree. MBA preferred.
- Greater than 10 years of applicable sales experience, showing capability to grow sales within a region/territory through expanded customer base and increased sales volume per customer. With animal/human health industry and/or professional channel sales, preferred.
- 3 plus year experience in team supervision or team/project lead role.
- Working knowledge of computer applications including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Working understanding of enterprise-wide sales based data and reporting applications, such as, but not limited to, SAP, OBI and VEEVA. Able to analyze data from within systems to effectively manage customer accounts.
- Understanding/Appreciation of Bayer product portfolio and Farm Animal market place performance.
- Experience which can convey displayed behaviors and performance actions to a capable level in the following key competencies: Customer Focus, Drives Results, Plans and Aligns, Manages Ambiguity, and Builds Effective Teams.
- Domestic Relocation Assistance is offered for this position. The Regional Business Manager is required to be located within the central location of the Southeast Region (Nashville, Tennessee or Atlanta, Georgia)
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, business management or marketing related degree
- 10 years of applicable sales experience
- 3 years leadership or team lead experience
- MS Office Suite
- Understanding of product portfolio and farm animal market place performance
Farm Animal Manager
We are looking for an individual or a couple to manage our farm around the Dahlonega, Georgia area. We take in animals who have been rescued. We need someone with training and experience in caring for animals and someone who has experience in overseeing the day to day operations needed to run a rescue farm and to supervise assistants. It would be helpful to have knowledge of operating farm equipment such as tractors and mowers, etc.
• Must have a love of caring for animals
• Honest, dependable
• Good organizational skills
• Works well with others and has good assessment and problem solving skills
• Self-starter who doesn’t require constant oversight
• Experience caring for multiple types of animals at once
• Good physical health with no back lifting issues.
• Equipment operation skills are a plus
• Must possess a valid driver’s license. GED or High school degree is a plus, but not mandatory
• The applicant should be drug free and not have any destructive vices.
• Room & board
• Salary commensurate with training and experience
Regional Business Manager - Animal Health Sales
Regional Business Manager - Animal Health Sales
This Company is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. Their products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time they want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
Leads/coaches individuals and team (8-10 technical sales specialists) within the region in support of enhanced customer service to the region's clinics in best utilization of company's product portfolio, marketing tools, clinic staff education programs, and sales promotions in building and maintaining their clinic/business key performance indicators which results in year-over-year sales target attainment
Holds each territory technical sales specialist accountable to their sales targets, and other defined performance objectives. Providing the appropriate level of direction and problem solving targeted to enhancing the customer experience
Travels within the region, alongside each individual on the sale team, to evaluate all aspects of their performance, the performance of our portfolio and programs, and provide a visible added level of contact to regional clinics/customers
Is a critical connection piece (for communications and/or implementation) from "home office" (which includes Brand Marketing, Commercial Operations, Veterinary Product Services/Pharmacovigilance and Product Supply) to the field - in support of new product launch, marketing/brand materials development and distribution, sales promotions, customer service, and product delivery
Is the primary responsible person in the attraction and on-going attainment and development of high performing technical sales staff who are/become independent and self-sufficient through application of effective rep-to-rep problem solving, effective sales and efficient territory management training
Established regional and territory dollar volume goals, and establishes regional and territory expense budgets and ensures operations within set budget
As a member of the US FAP Leadership Team utilizes customer, business and industry insights to set the business unit on-going strategy.
Greater than 10 years of applicable sales experience, showing capability to grow sales within a region/territory through expanded customer base and increased sales volume per customer. With animal/human health industry and/or professional channel sales, preferred.
3 plus year experience in team supervision or team/project lead role.
Working knowledge of computer applications including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Working understanding of enterprise-wide sales based data and reporting applications, such as, but not limited to, SAP, OBI and VEEVA. Able to analyze data from within systems to effectively manage customer accounts.
Understanding/Appreciation of company's product portfolio and Farm Animal market place performance.
Experience which can convey displayed behaviors and performance actions to a capable level in the following key competencies: Customer Focus, Drives Results, Plans and Aligns, Manages Ambiguity, and Builds Effective Teams.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a life science, business management or marketing related degree. MBA preferred.
Rides Operation Manager
An amusement operations manager is responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running of an indoor, outdoor amusement center. This includes key functions, such as managing the customer experience, strategic planning and development, monitoring health and safety, overseeing the center’s scheduling and handling staff appraisals.
Amusement operations manager propose and implement strategies to constantly improve customer satisfaction and ride operations standards. Additionally, they will oversee or take sole responsibility of all ride and attractions staff training.
Amusement operations manager may also be known by other job titles, for example, rides and operations manager, or attractions manager.
Typical work activities
- Planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in team members and visitor satisfaction.
- Responsible for team member development including: ride operation training, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Working with other managers in supervision of the facilities supervisors and team leads.
- Monitoring and controlling expenses in all areas throughout the year.
- Works with maintenance department to ensure that safety of our team members and guests remains our number one priority, including, but not limited to maintaining all equipment for safe operation.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the industry, both internal and external, such as changes in legislation.
- Overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for the centers team members and the public.
- Dealing with human resources and personnel.
- Understanding local community issues.
- Monitoring competition.
This position reports to: Director of Operations
Health Benefits – Competitive Salary – 401K – Paid Vacation Time – Company Perks
Our attractions include Indoor Go-Karts, Foam Frenzy, Adventure Lazer Tag, Free Fall, Bumper Cars, 4D Theater, Skyscraper and a state-of-the-art arcade!! We also have a full service Cafe.
The Funplex's specialty is its wide variety of Birthday Parties, Group Events, Corporate Functions and Wristband Specials. There are multi-functional indoor party rooms and outdoor areas to host Birthday Parties as well as Corporate Outings, Project Graduations and Bar/Bat Mitzvah's
Maintenance Manager For Animal Sanctuary
Reports to: Senior Manager, Canyon Operations
Are you an experienced team leader with construction and maintenance knowledge? Join our Canyon Operations team at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. It's a place unlike any other, set on thousands of gorgeous acres in the red rock canyon country of Utah. You are guaranteed to fall in love with the land, buildings, and winding roads you and your team are charged with maintaining! And because of your work, the 1,600 or so homeless pets who take refuge here on any given day will have a better place to call their home-between-homes. You'll be in charge of leading your maintenance team with positive influence, strength and skill. You'll need experience in leading projects as well, making sure work requests are handled in a timely manner, and relating to people throughout the organization with clarity and compassion. At the end of the day, the roads you're clearing are truly the roads home for dogs, cats, horses and more who just need a second chance at life.
The Maintenance Manager leads and manages the delivery of services as related to the use of sanctuary grounds, buildings and vehicles by users that include visitors, volunteers, and staff. The scope of services provided include: building maintenance, fleet maintenance/ management, heavy equipment operation, and grounds maintenance. This position works closely with the Senior Manager, Canyon Operations and Building Manager in maintaining the Sanctuary's various physical assets.
Focused leader with proven success in effective communication, staff management, budgeting, and work order driven project delivery. Detail oriented manager with well-developed skills in analysis, negotiation, and client/ vendor relationship management.
- Lead team leads and staff in completing the necessary work of the department.
- Ensure work orders are completed in a professional, timely, cost efficient, and high quality manner in compliance with local building codes and regulatory requirements.
- Define departmental project priorities and requirements in collaboration with Directors, Department Managers and Team Leads from across the organization.
- Serve as a liaison with outside contractors and tradespeople as required.
- Maintain a detailed project scheduling system to effectively manage work flows.
- Ensure a safe, OSHA compliant work environment with the goal of ZERO lost time injuries/ accidents per year.
- Other duties as assigned and/ or required.
- Source, hire, train, motive and retain high quality staff for the department.
- Increase team lead capabilities helping them be most effective in their roles.
- Motivate staff to achieve peak productivity and performance goals.
- Create a positive and healthy work environment and a cohesive team.
- Administer necessary personnel corrective actions efficiently and consistently.
- Lead a regular maintenance team meeting with team leads and/ or staff providing open and effective channels of communication and clear work direction.
- Actively contribute to the weekly Canyon Projects' Meeting coordinating all capital construction and major renovation projects at the Sanctuary.
- Co-lead the bi-weekly Animal Care/ Maintenance Meeting prioritizing all active and planned maintenance projects.
- Lead staff in a monthly Safety Meeting addressing all aspects of workplace health and safety in collaboration with the Senior Manager of Safety and Security.
- Keep abreast of BFAS news and communicate relevant info to staff regularly.
- On-call; serve as a first responder, or delegate the necessary response for all building related emergencies at the Sanctuary. The Utility Manager is on-call for utility related service issues.
- Maintain the Sanctuary roads in a safe and passable condition year-round.
- Coordinate the Canyon team's response to all weather-related issues; snow removal, flood control, road damage repair, Sanctuary evacuation, wild fire response, etc.
- Effectively manage a fleet of 200 assets in collaboration with the Mechanic Team Lead.
- Oversee the acquisition and disposition of Best Friend's vehicle and equipment in collaboration with the Senior Manager, Canyon Operations.
- Coordinate the most effective use and maintenance of all BF tools and equipment.
- Develop and manage the annual department budget and provide monthly financial reports to the Senior Manager, Canyon Operations.
- Implement cost savings measures annually to increase departmental effectiveness; continuous improvement.
- Increase the operational effectiveness of the department and staff.
- Utilize work order tracking system to ensure tickets are efficiently/ effectively resolved.
- Implement additional work order system functionality to track various performance metrics; time to resolve, number of open tickets, client satisfaction ratings, etc.
- Perform annual staff performance evaluations and assist staff in development of their annual performance goals: KPG's, PPO's & IDO's.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is desired, but not necessary.
- Minimum three to five years' managerial work experience. Client facing customer service experience is strongly desired.
- Building/ construction/ trade experience and/ or contractor licensure is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to establish business/ financial justifications for departmental initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple competing demands often concurrently.
- Experience in staff development and performance management.
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. The ideal candidate is a professional and personable team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels is essential.
- Work requires continual attention to detail. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated time management skills and be comfortable with multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Proactive and resourceful nature to resolve problems and seek answers constructively and collaboratively.
- Basic knowledge of methods, tools, equipment, materials, and practices used in general maintenance.
- Professionally and enthusiastically advocate Best Friends position on issues.
- Must be computer literate with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office. Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license; a current Utah CDL is strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Extended periods of time working at/ on a computer.
- Position schedule, M F, 7 AM 4 PM plus on-call for building, snow, and weather related emergencies.
- Physical ability to oversee and supervise work in progress under extreme conditions including heat, cold.
- Ability to navigate uneven terrain; bend, stoop, reach, hike, and lift.
Best Friends Animal Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Practice Manager - Las Sendas Animal Hospital, Mesa, AZ
Las Sendas Animal Hospital is looking for it's next great team member. We are currently hiring for a Hospital Manager.
A Hospital Manager is responsible for managing the business activities of a veterinary hospital as well as providing technician skills within the hospital. The Hospital Manager will have knowledge of all the responsibilities of the different positions within the hospital and have the ability to further the management of a hospital by showing leadership, energy, a positive attitude!
Ability to market and grow a veterinary practice is also preferred.
Prior Veterinary Services Practice Management experience Preferred. A great attitude and a postive thinker! Must have prior Veterinary Services Experience. Be able to bring enthusiasm and positive energy to the job. Have a passion for leadership and forward thinking. Engage as a member of senior staff and hospital ownership group in providing innovative strategies for growing the practice. Ability to be a team leader and effectively supervise staff. Must have established Veterinary Technician skills. Professionalism in a fast paced environment. Customer Service Driven.
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial environment where you can take your consulting career to the next level, while helping solve interesting, complex challenges for clients? our Company Group is always in search of top talent to drive our mission to help senior executives at leading companies capture value from the next generation of global services. Client projects include those focused on cloud, mobility, outsourcing, and shared services, for IT, Finance & Accounting, HR, Procurement and Contact Centers.
Prior animal hospital experience is not necessary, but at least 1 - 2 years of work experience is required.
This position assists Veterinarians, Technicians, Client Service Coordinators, Custodians, and Administrative staff in delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional customer service.
Job duties include:
surgery nursing and monitoring, anesthesia monitoring, instrument and facility maintenance, safe and kind animal restraint, stocking inventory, and daily interaction with pet owners.
We look for motivated individuals who possess excellent problem solving and leadership skills and who have demonstrated success in a client service environment. Join a team of innovative problem solvers, who have been helping lead and shape the global services industry for 20+ years. - See more at: http://www.our Companygrp.com/about-us/careers/apply-online.html#sthash.q09iZzJ3.dpuf
Post a Job
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
Summary of Job Purpose and Function
This position works with the veterinary medical team to provide and prepare for the best medical care of pets, and to ensure this is provided in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
Prepare the treatment room for examination of pets and all necessary medical item and supplies (e.g. vaccinations, fecal loops, slides, etc.) for the veterinarian and/or veterinary technician. Set up fecals, smears, and skin scrapings as allowed by state rules and regulations.
Maintain the flow of the Cycle of Service in accordance to position. Provide Client Education regarding preventive care, Optimum Wellness Plans, and basic status of hospitalized pets. Serve as support to the Client Services Coordinator staff on an as-needed basis.
Hold or restrain pets during examination, treatment, or inoculation.
Prepare routine in-house laboratory tests (e.g. canine heartworm, feline leukemia, FIV, and canine parvovirus) as allowed by state rules and regulations.
Monitor the comfort of hospitalized patients. Ensure the comfort of hospitalized patients by "walking", exercising, feeding, and cleaning cages and pet (when approved by the veterinarian or veterinary technician).
Bathe and dip pets when necessary to treat dermatological conditions (when advised by veterinarian or veterinary technician.
Clean the surgical suite and instruments.
Ensure cleanliness of the hospital including but not limited to housekeeping such as laundry, dishes, mopping, cage cleaning, trash collection and removal and instrument cleaning as outlined by hospital protocols
Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.)
Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings.
Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately high.
Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while at hospital.
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
Experience, Education and/or Training
High School Diploma preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances.
One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
?Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
?Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
?Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
?Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
Post a Job
Animal Health Technician
The supply chain management services are primarily focused on the bigger picture. The global supply consulting services are based on the international reach through offices and logistics consultants all over the world as well as the previous experience from global supply chain projects.
Education and Essential Qualifications
1 - 3 years related experience
Basic computer literacy including the ability to type on a computer keyboard, use a computer mouse, and view information on a computer screen is required.
Employees must have the physical strength and ability to lift and carry a pet or other object weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Must be able to assist in lifting patients or other objects weighing more than 50 pounds.
Must be able to safely and competently operate equipment pertinent to carrying out their duties, including but not limited to laboratory equipment, anesthesia and dental equipment, and the xray machine and processor.
Must be able to view physical symptoms or medical problems, read medical instruments, and follow handwritten instructions.
General Job Requirements
Follow all hospital standard procedures and protocols, both current and future, as contained within the training manuals or as written or communicated by doctors or other supervisory staff
Carry out all duties in a professional and courteous manner and remain respectful and polite in speech, tone, and actions under all circumstances
Remain flexible and willing to implement new or changing procedures in the future
Follow OSHA standards and be familiar with Material Data Safety Sheets. Occupational hazards may include but are not limited to animal bite or scratch wounds and exposure to x-rays, anesthetic gases, CO2 Laser, caustic or toxic materials, and zoonotic diseases. Employees must follow all safety guidelines contained in the employee handbook and posted in hazardous areas.
Development of supply chain strategies demands an understanding for the modern opportunities in the form of support systems, infrastructure and professional services that make up the prerequisites for the structures in a global logistics design. The local knowledge of the practical hands-on logistics and cultural features are required to ensure that the strategies will be possible to transform into reality.
Post a Job
Animal Care Provider
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
This position must be able to provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.
Possess computer aptitudes that enable applicant to quickly learn a mostly paperless hospital system.
Ability to multi-task with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Perform procedures including but not limited to: placing IV catheters, inducing anesthesia, intubating patients, preparing pets for procedures, monitoring hospitalized and surgical patients, administering injections and medications, running lab work, drawing blood, etc.
Further duties include:
Educate clients, maintain proper and complete medical charts, and maintain clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms, and labs.
Minimum of one year experience preferred but will train the right individual.
Our employment package is commensurate on experience and includes a generous salary and benefits such as paid time off, uniform allowance, retirement program, and discounted medical care for employee pets commensurate .
If you are ambitious, friendly, adventurous and enthusiastic about veterinary medicine we want to hear from you.
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job