Animal Shelter Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Animal Shelter Clerk
Veterinarian - Animal Shelter
Why work for Adams County? Watch our video!
Adams County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center (ACASAC) is an open-admissions, municipal shelter, taking in over 5,000 animals per year. ACASAC is committed to providing compassionate and humane care for animals and promoting the cause of animal welfare within our community. The shelter is located in Brighton, Colorado and will be breaking ground on a brand new shelter facility within the next two years. ACASAC is seeking a skilled and compassionate, full-time Veterinarian to provide quality medical care for shelter animals and to support advancement of the shelter's mission.
Reporting to the Animal Shelter Executive Director, the Veterinarian will lead the Health Care team in providing a range of veterinary care services in accordance with best practices and State and Federal requirements. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and engage with shelter staff members, animal management officers, patrons, and other community stakeholders. The Veterinarian will directly supervise shelter veterinary technicians and provide medical advisement for the shelter's foster care program.
- Complete examinations, daily rounds, and provide treatment plans for shelter animals.
- Perform animal surgeries, including regular spay/neuter and dentals, as well as inoculations, mass removals, dental extractions, soft tissue damage repair, and orthopedic procedures/amputations.
- Conduct emergency triage and stabilize ill and injured animals.
- Provide examination, documentation, and expert testimony (as needed) in cases involving animal neglect or abuse.
- Communicate medical-related information to new adopters, veterinarians, and transfer partners.
- Provide direct supervision for veterinary technicians and veterinary interns.
- Provide medical guidance and support for the shelter's foster care program.
- Regularly review and update medical care and disease control protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Foster positive working relationships with animal control officers, local veterinarians, rescues and metro shelter partners.
- Assist with coordinating and administering vaccinations during public clinics.
- Perform necropsies and provide reports to animal control agencies and/or the health department as needed.
- Perform humane euthanasia and provide staff training and certification on the euthanasia processes.
- Maintain appropriate licensing and continuing education course requirements.
- Oversee the secure use of and record keeping for controlled substances in accordance with DEA, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain patient records through consistent and accurate documentation, utilizing shelter's operating software.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Exercises direct supervision over staff.
- Demonstrated surgical and medical assessment skills.
- Ability to perform high-volume spay/neuter procedures, while maintaining excellence in patient care.
- Skill, interest, and experience performing dental cleanings and extractions.
- Training and ability to perform safe and humane animal handling and restraint.
- Solid understanding of heard health and effective disease management practices in a shelter setting.
- Working knowledge of animal behavior and force-free training techniques.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to use sound judgment in sensitive situations.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, fluid, and emotionally charged environment.
- Proven leadership abilities and/or people management experience.
- Must be willing to support and communicate Adams County Animal Shelter/Adoption Center policies and decisions.
- Establish, maintain, and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to use shelter operating software (Chameleon ®) to accurately record medical notes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- At least three (3) years of experience as a practicing Veterinarian with at least one (1) year practicing shelter medicine in a high volume spay/neuter environment required.
- Interest and experience with dentistry strongly preferred.
- Interest and experience with managing people strongly preferred.
- Education and Training: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine.
- License or Certificate:
- Current Colorado veterinary license, (or the ability to obtain one in a relatively short period of time), and a clean practice record required.
- DEA license required.
- Membership in a veterinary medical association or veterinary alliance strongly preferred.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.
- Work Environment:
- Work is performed in shelter surgery suite, throughout shelter and in internal office settings.
- Exposure to high noise levels, zoonotic diseases, potentially fearful/fractious animals and/or animal bites/scratches.
- Exposure to cleaning agents, fumes, dust, dander and feces.
- Work can be emotionally taxing.
- Physical Requirements:
- Frequent lifting and restraining of animals of various sizes and weight.
- Frequent computer use.
- Potential for standing, walking, sitting for extended periods of time. Bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, and cleaning.
- Regular animal handling and restraint; handling surgical instruments, syringes and needles.
- Repetitive motion associated with medical and surgical care.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Product Marketing Manager - Pro Animal
Position Title Product Marketing Manager- Pro Animal- IL #3647
Location Western Illinois
Global manufacturer looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
This position is responsible for leading all marketing activities of the Animal Products division. The Marketing Manager is a self-directed marketing professional who is responsible for developing strong long and short-term brand, marketing, promotional, new product development and merchandising strategies.
Key Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advocate for the brand vision, strategy and positioning in the marketplace.
- Develop comprehensive market strategies, including product positioning and competitive analysis.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and calendars by brand, segment and channel.
- Ability to prepare creative briefs and direct internal/external resources.
- Proactively lead the concept and design of new products and/or packaging to meet changing demands of the market, increase market share and increase profitability.
- Coordinate new product launches, line extensions, promotions, pricing, packaging, advertising, market research and analysis of customer trends.
- Lead and direct various marketing communications projects, brand/product videos, merchandising and advertising (print, digital, etc.) to increase sales.
- Work closely with Sales to develop and manage customer strategies.
- Use financial data to make sound decisions that achieve key strategic initiatives.
- Achieve company sales and profit objectives.
- Establish and manage divisional products and marketing budget against plan.
- Product management of Pet Specialty and Professional Pet Markets.
- Mentor marketing team, develop their skill sets and create individual develop plans for each.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in a CPG or related environment
- Strong new product development and marketing experience required
- Strong leadership, creative, problem-solving, presentation, planning and organizing skills
- Proven ability to convert strategies into operational plans and tactical execution
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to set priorities according to business needs
- Ability to take initiative and resolve complex marketing issues
- Strong Computer/Microsoft skills
- Experience with Social Media platforms
- Travel up to 20% annually for customer presentations, trade shows, etc.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing required. MBA preferred.
2. 5+ years of product marketing management experience in a CPG or related environment.
3. Strong new product development and marketing experience required.
4. Experience with Social Media platforms.
5. Interest in working in Sterling, IL. Post a Job
Animal Shelter Adoption Associate
Two Immediate Openings
- One Temporary for 3 months and one Regular. Both positions are part-time, 32 hours/week, eligible for benefits. Must be flexible to work where needed for Adoptions. HSSV Adoption locations: Milpitas Animal Community Center (ACC) and Neighborhood Adoption Centers (NAC) in West San Jose, Sunnyvale and Mountain View. Both positions are scheduled 5 days/week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
Humane Society Silicon Valley is seeking upbeat and enthusiastic team players to aid in the adoption of companion animals by providing a customer-centered environment, follow humane animal treatment guidelines, and complete timely and accurate records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Customer Service- Provide exceptional service to all customers to ensure that HSSV is The Best Place to Adopt a Pet."
Companion Animal Adoption
- Meet with customers and aid them in determining correct animal to meet their interests, needs and living environment in a non-judgmental manner.
- Ensure that all animals are handled and cared for according to HSSV protocols by performing the duties and/or directing volunteers to do so.
Evaluation of Animals
- Continually assesses the behavior of sheltered animals including cursory evaluations, and full behavioral evaluations of kittens, rabbits, and rodents.
- Maintains a positive working environment for volunteers by monitoring and mentoring to ensure HSSV policies and procedures are followed.
- Solicit donations from customers; meet or exceed fundraising goals. Accept in- kind donations as needed.
- Follow all established safety procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate an attitude that encourages enthusiasm and support for co-workers, staff in other departments, volunteers and the public.
High School graduate or equivalent.
1-3 years of client based customer service experience or related field.
Accumulated knowledge of and compassion for animals.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including conflict resolution skills.
Computer skills, including knowledge of database applications, required.
Proven customer service skills either in a sales environment or retail environment.
Ability to educate clients on companion animal care in a positive way.
Ability to create an open can-do environment for all internal and external customers.
Ability to train and mentor others effectively.
Ability to work well without direct supervision.
Lift and carry animal transfer cages up to 30 pounds frequently.
Sit/stand for sustained periods of time of up to approximately 45 minutes.
Visually identify dogs, cats, and other animals when provided descriptions based on size, color or breed.
The ideal candidate has a customer service background with a passion for animals and people. Your previous customers would give you 5 star reviews and your friends describe you as eternally optimistic, maybe even bubbly. You are ready to join a team of hard-working, dedicated folks celebrating the magic of the human-animal bond.
Think you have what it takes to WOW us with your talents? Apply for this position on our website and be sure to attach your resume and a cover letter highlighting your fit for the job.
Post a Job
1.0 FTE Youth Shelter Teacher
Position is for the 2017-18 school year. Qualifications: 1.
BA or greater degree from a regionally accredited institution. 2. Iowa Teaching Certificate with 7-12 or K-12 Special Education Endorsement. 3. Strategist 1 or Strategist 2 Behavior approval 4.
Proven skill in behavior strategies and classroom management. 5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable. Skills and Abilities Must adhere to Iowa Teaching Standards and Criteria.
Standard 1 - Demonstrates ability to enhance academic performance and support for implementation of the school district student achievement goals. Standard 2 - Demonstrates competence in content knowledge appropriate to the teaching position. Standard 3 - Demonstrates competence in planning and preparing for instruction.
Standard 4 - Uses strategies to deliver instruction that meet the multiple learning needs of students. Standard 5 - Uses a variety of methods to monitor student learning. Standard 6 - Demonstrates competence in classroom management.
Standard 7 – Engages in professional growth. Standard 8 – Fulfills professional responsibilities established by the school district. Maintain confidentiality related to agency, district, students, and family information.
Demonstrated sensitivity and respect for diversity. Reports To: Assistant Director of Special Education - Instruction Supervises:
Ability to effectively monitor, evaluate, direct, train, and promote the development of subordinates if assigned to perform responsibilities of the position. Job Goal: To instruct students at their academic level in basic Iowa core curriculum areas.
To address student IEP and 504 goals and requirements. Performance Responsibilities 1. Gather appropriate program placement information for new students from students, students’ home schools, teachers and available records. 2.
Gather screening data and information to determine student learning levels for instruction.. 3. Provide an academic program congruent to the home school’s program, which will enable the student to maintain their standing with peers in the home school. 4. Employ a variety of instructional techniques to address the needs and capabilities of the individual or students involved. 5.
Provide direct instruction to students to meet the specified IEP or 504 goals and requirements for each student with an IEP or 504 plan. 6. Meet all State and Federal requirements for students with IEPs or 504 plans. 7. Compile student progress data. 8.
Document and communicate pupil progress to appropriate personnel and provide necessary and or requested correspondence with the students’ home school. 9. Maintain a professional teacher-student relationship at all times. 10. Increase students’ knowledge of their strengths and weaknesses and encourage their responsibility for their own educational progress. 11.
Provide and maintain a safe, secure, non-threatening educational environment conducive to learning. 12. Ensure an orderly learning environment through effective teaching and management practices. 13. Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with sending building administrators, teachers, and support personnel. 14.
Evidences a child-oriented philosophy of education. 15. Demonstrates the ability to motivate students. 16. Demonstrates the ability to relate to other students, staff, parents, and others. 17.
Meet AEA teacher professional development plan requirements. 18. Meet the expectations of the Iowa Teaching Standards. 19. Participate in in-service activities and other staff development activities to enhance professional growth. 20.
Use interpersonal skills and develop positive and cooperative relationships with co-workers, clients, shelter staff and the program supervisor. 21. Inform AEA 267 of the need for or arrange for a substitute teacher or substitute educational assistant by 7:30 A.M. or earlier if possible and have current written plans available for substitutes. 22. Provide the necessary record keeping documents as required by the Federal, State and AEA rules and regulations. 23.
Keep and submit records required both monthly and annually from the program in a timely fashion to the Educational Services Instructional Services Supervisor. 24. Follow Agency policies and procedures. 25.
Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Physical, Mental and Visual Effort Continuous speaking, hearing, and visual effort. Frequent walking, sitting, standing, and reaching. Occasional climbing, kneeling, and transporting up to 50 lbs.
High degree of concentration requiring continuous and often intense mental and visual attention. Numerous irregularities, complicated and complex tasks are involved. Working Conditions Work is primarily performed in an office/instructional area setting.
Occasionally exposed to dust, noise, odors, and other irritants. Stress associated with work pace and pressure. Work involves irregular hours and days.
Travel required. Exposed to hazards of the road when driving. Terms of Employment:
Length of work year as established by the Administration with Board approval. Salary as determined by Master Contract provisions. Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with the Master Contract Provisions.
Schedule: Full Time Date Posted: 02/06/17 Posting Down: 07/15/17 Classification: Certified Days: 187 Hours: 7 Supervisor: Rod Ball Area: Cedar Falls Building: Woodhaven Youth Shelter
Post a Job
Case Manager I - Homeless Shelter
Case Manager I - Homeless Shelter Loading Apply Trouble Applying? Click here + Share View On Map + Downtown Denver Denver, CO 80205 Pay DOE Posted: 06/16/2017 Job Status: Full Time Job Description Catholic Charities is looking for a Case Manager I to join our team at The Samaritan House Homeless Shelter in Denver, CO. SUMMARY Provides professional case management services program to clients to improve client stability, self-sufficiency and personal growth and development. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES + Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery of case management services to clients under close supervision.
Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management + Performs comprehensive psychosocial assessment of clients within established guidelines through interviewing, record review, and other appropriate methods.
Recommends the necessary level of intervention by evaluating client data.
Under guidance, develops and modifies treatment/service plans for individuals, families and ancillary service providers for review. Implements as directed.
Provides supportive services to assist clients in reaching treatment goals.
Monitors and assesses client progress towards identified goals.
Maintains accurate and up-to-date case records; documents client contacts and progress to ensure program compliance and adherence to standards
Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community based organizations and parishes for reasons of advocacy, education, resource development and public relations.
Facilitates support/educational groups for clients, may assist in planning curriculum.
Authorizes services of the organization based upon assessment of need and availability of resources. Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
Demonstrates skills and sensitivity to the cultural/linguistic differences of staff, clients and community.
Plans and provides training for community agencies and groups.
Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
Regular and predictable attendance. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES + Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources + Participate in Division or agency events/initiatives.
Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
Any other tasks or duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS + Demonstrated strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of the basic theories and practices of counseling and social work, interviewing and assessment techniques, and professional reports and documents preparation.
Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, other employees, organizations and the public are required.
Flexible and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Basic knowledge of computers to input information, maintain client and program data, and create communications.
Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years related college education and/or experience in human services field. Important Notes This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. This position does require some evenings and weekends. Experience working with homeless families and ability to de-escalate is helpful. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is helpful. We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process. Pre-employment drug screen required. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. Loading Apply Contact Us http://www.ccdenver.org Connect +
Shelter Shift Supervisor
Acacia Network , a progressive organization servicing communities across New York State is the 2nd largest Hispanic nonprofit organization in the country. Its mission is to partner with communities, lead change, and promote healthy and prosperous individuals and families. Acacia Network offers an array of community-based services, including Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Housing, and Education. We are seeking a
Shift Supervisor to join the team. Click Here to learn more about Acacia Network. The Shift Supervisor will provide leadership and supervision for operational staff. Generates work schedules and assignments for the operations staff, security and maintenance personnel. Provides or arranges for house coverage for unscheduled absences and other unexpected situations. Provides training to new staff; ensures that operations policies and procedures are enforced at all time.
Essential functions of this position include * Assist the director with work schedules and assignments for the staff
Monitor staff and assign tasks as necessary
Arrange for coverage for unscheduled absences and other unexpected situations
Record and respond to incidents, client issues, and complaints
Track client property and store in lock up * Ensure daily census is monitored and correct; ensure CARES is updated daily
Perform weekly reconciliations to ensure all metrocards are accounted for and being distributed according to policy
Assist with intakes of new and returning clients, and submits them for approval
Keep records of safety, fire and building inspections
Monitor all fire and safety equipment to ensure it is functional at all times Benefits: As one of the paramount not for profit corporations in the country, we offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package; a multitude of benefits, including comprehensive full health care package, disability, life insurance, coupled with a generous vacation and 401K plan as well as flexible schedules. Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employment services or agencies need respond. Job Requirements
High school diploma required
Associate degree in social/human sciences, psychology, or related field preferred
Experience working with homeless and/or low and mixed-income population in addition to experience in child welfare, family work, and substance abuse
Understanding of low-income and homeless individuals and their specific needs
Knowledge of crisis prevention, intervention, and resolution techniques; match such techniques to particular circumstances and individuals Location: NYC, NY Posted: 6/22/2017 Category: Transitional Housing Job Type: Full Time Required Education: High School, GED or Equivalent
Temporary Sign & Shelter Technician
Job Description: Under the direction of the Supervisor of Passenger Facilities Maintenance, or designate, will install, clean and maintain shelters and bus stop signs throughout the six county region. Maintenance will include replacing shelter glazing, repairing shelters, replacing signs, installing sign posts, applying decals and maintaining shelter and sign inventory.
Winter conditions may require snow removal duties at Pace shelters and passenger facilities including shoveling, operating a snow blower and snow plowing. Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications: Qualified candidate must be able to repair and clean shelters, signs and perform maintenance at passenger facilities using basic hand and power tools, e.g., pop rivet tool, electric drill and saw, strapping tool, power washer, etc. Must possess a valid driver's license, good driving record and be capable of heavy lifting.
Must be able to keep good records of work performed and complete work orders. Position reports to Pace Sign and Shelter Shop located at Pace West Division in Melrose Park. May be required to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Basic computer skills required. Qualified candidate must have a good work history.
Location: Melrose Park Office: External Relations Department: Sign & Shelter
Post a Job
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
Summary of Job Purpose and Function
This position works with the veterinary medical team to provide and prepare for the best medical care of pets, and to ensure this is provided in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
Prepare the treatment room for examination of pets and all necessary medical item and supplies (e.g. vaccinations, fecal loops, slides, etc.) for the veterinarian and/or veterinary technician. Set up fecals, smears, and skin scrapings as allowed by state rules and regulations.
Maintain the flow of the Cycle of Service in accordance to position. Provide Client Education regarding preventive care, Optimum Wellness Plans, and basic status of hospitalized pets. Serve as support to the Client Services Coordinator staff on an as-needed basis.
Hold or restrain pets during examination, treatment, or inoculation.
Prepare routine in-house laboratory tests (e.g. canine heartworm, feline leukemia, FIV, and canine parvovirus) as allowed by state rules and regulations.
Monitor the comfort of hospitalized patients. Ensure the comfort of hospitalized patients by "walking", exercising, feeding, and cleaning cages and pet (when approved by the veterinarian or veterinary technician).
Bathe and dip pets when necessary to treat dermatological conditions (when advised by veterinarian or veterinary technician.
Clean the surgical suite and instruments.
Ensure cleanliness of the hospital including but not limited to housekeeping such as laundry, dishes, mopping, cage cleaning, trash collection and removal and instrument cleaning as outlined by hospital protocols
Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.)
Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings.
Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately high.
Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while at hospital.
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
Experience, Education and/or Training
High School Diploma preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances.
One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
?Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
?Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
?Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
?Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
Post a Job
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary: Will be assigned shelter route. Must clean/Maintain all Shelters within route. Must report all repairs needed. Essential Duties: + Daily cleaning and basic maintenance of Transit Shelters.
Maintain daily logs of cleaning, garbage pick-up and maintenance performed on assign route of Transit Shelters.
Report damage and safety issues to Street Furniture Supervisor in a timely and accurate fashion.
Work with Clear Channel maintenance crews in performing general structural maintenance and repairs to Transit Shelters. Required Skills/Education & Certification: + High school degree or equivalent.
Read, write and follow complex instructions.
Possess valid instate driver’s license suitable for light commercial vehicles.
Driving trucks and vans associated with the job.
Climb, bend, stoop, stand, sit, push and pull self, materials and equipment in excess of 85 pounds.
Keep accurate records for reporting purposes.
Able to work independently, exercising judgment and decision-making.
Location San Francisco, CA: 1566 Yosemite Ave, 94124 Position Type Regular The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify. Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers. Click Here To Learn More About Us: www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Post a Job
NYC Shelters - Lmsw / Client Care Coordinator - Pipeline
“$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS*$500 UPON HIRE, $500 UPON SUCCESSFUL FIRST SIX MONTHS IN POSITION.” SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future.
We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs. SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow. • Master of Social Work Degree from an accredited school of social work; Current licensure- LMSW within three months of hire date • Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: o Child and adolescent development; o Mental health and Emotional/behavioral health; o Parent-child relationships family dynamics; and diagnostic classification; • Strong expertise in strengths-based, solution-focused, and family-centered practice; • Knowledge of guidelines, policies and regulations relating to child welfare, safety, permanency and well-being; • Proficiency in Spanish or French a plus; • Knowledge and experience working with diverse cultures and ethnicities; • Candidates should also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; • Interview children and parents in shelter to complete an assessment and to determine an appropriate plan of action; • Prepare children and parents to accept services; • Make referrals, when appropriate, to governmental or not-for-profit agencies; • Provide direct counseling services and/or outreach services; make referrals to other public agencies or community resources as needed; • Confer and consult with professional and technical personnel in implementing a multidisciplinary approach to client care and well-being; • Serve as agency/program liaison to community agencies and/or groups; • Provide clear written reports that capture family assessment findings and recommendations; Complete all documentation in a timely manner; • Prioritize and visit the highest risk families who are in shelter to coordinate safety planning efforts in these households; • Provide training, consultation, and coaching to shelter-based case managers. • Masters/MSW and LMSW required within three month of hire. SCO Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.
Job:SOC. SERV. COORDINATOR
Title: *NYC Shelters
LMSW / Client Care Coordinator
Post a Job