Ankeny Job Description Sample
Electrical Service Technician
Ryan's Electrical Services is currently looking for high quality Electrical Service Technicians
Ryan's Electrical Services is a provider of electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial and residential markets.
From office buildings and industrial complex's to housing developments, our employees design, build and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees includes an industry leading benefit plan:
-Company paid time off
-Choice of medical plan options
-Dental and vision coverage
-Company paid life insurance
-Short-term disability insuranceService Electrician
Minimum of Class A state Journeyman licensed is desired.
Valid driver's license and ability to be insured under corporate insurance policy is required.
2-3 years experience within the local market as an Electrical Service Technician is preferred.
Fire alarm, security, voice-data and other special systems experience is a plus.
Must have a strong working knowledge of local NEC codes and OSHA requirements.
Must have a high commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Ability to recognize the need for and suggest additional work to customers.
Must have demonstrated long term job history.
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal history check.
When replying to this ad, please be sure to include a phone number or email address you can be reached at to schedule an interview.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any RES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the RES Talent Acquisition Organization will become the property of RES and no fees will be paid
We are seeking experienced "A" & "B" class automotive technician in full-time positions at our Buick GMC store in Ankeny. A hiring bonus is available for top tier applicants. Primary duties include all aspects of mechanical automotive repairs. ASE certification required. GM Certification perferred. but not required.
We seek individuals with a desire to perform at the highest level while providing superior customer service. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career.
Successful applicants can expect competitive wages an benefits: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, and a 401K Plan. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Hiring bonus available for the right candidate.
Bob Brown is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales - Insurance Agency Owner
BUILD MORE THAN A BUSINESS. BUILD A GOOD LIFE.
Become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner
Allstate is looking for a special kind of person who wants to own equity in their own business and is ready to work hard for real financial success. Want to start earning what you’re really worth? With Allstate, there are no caps on what you can make, so the sky’s the limit!
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- No franchise fees required
- No insurance background necessary
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands.
As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
- New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others apply today and learn more from real Allstate Insurance Agents at AllstateAgent.com
Morning and Day Shifts Available!
Casual Environment – Jeans Approved
Our employees love working at Panera Bread! Customers and co-workers will become your Panera family. At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. Make it yours!
Experienced sandwich makers, preparation team members, baristas, cashiers, and salad makers make up the backbone of the productive and efficient team our customers have come to love.
Our hourly Associates fulfill a wide variety of roles throughout our bakery-cafes: interacting with our guests, performing daily routine procedures, and preparing our award-winning food.
We bake fresh every day of the week and offer more than a dozen varieties of breads, along with specialty bagels, filled croissants, cinnamon rolls, muffins, decadent dessert bars, plus hot and cold espresso beverages.
Your neighborhood Panera Bread bakery-cafe is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a quick snack any time of day.
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager and Assistant Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all kitchen activities
- Ensure high quality food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
opening under new ownership
NOW HIRING FOR MANAGEMENT!
- Shift Managers (Day/Evening Shifts, Full/Part-time)
- Hourly Assistant Managers
- General Managers
DRM believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
A Manager assists in the aspects of restaurant operations, including but not limited to the following:
· Customer Satisfaction
· Inventory Control / Record Keeping
· Training Employees
We are looking for individuals with the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
· Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
· Excellent Communication skills
· Drive and determination
· Sound decision making and problem solving
· Desire for personal and professional growth
A qualified candidate must be 18 years or older, must be able to lift 50lbs, and must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
Work for ARBY’S, Eat for Free and More!
As a management level employee with DRM, you may be eligible for the following:
· Opportunities for Advancement!
· 50% Food Discounts/Free Meal Benefit*
· Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits*
· Life & Long Term Disability Insurance*
· Paid Time Off!*
· 401(k) Savings Plan*
· Years of Service Program!
*For managers that meet eligibility requirements.
DRM is an EOE
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://drmarbys.com/careers/
DRM is an EOE
We are a global manufacturer, offering an excellent opportunity for a qualified, hands-on HR Generalist to support our business in Ankeny, IA.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to the General Manager in Ankeny, you are the primary HR person for this facility, responsible for all human resources functions, including administration of Worker’s Compensation claims, OSHA compliance, the safety program, FMLA/Leave of absence, comp and benefits administration. Globally, you represent the Ankeny business and partner with the rest of our North America HR team for corporate-wide initiatives. The successful candidate has a solid foundation of human resources skills and knowledge, with a passion for continuous learning.
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related (or education in progress).
- Professional HR certification preferred.
- Four (4) to six (6) year’s progressive HR experience, including experience in a manufacturing environment. ISO certified business preferred.
- Hands-on experience sourcing and recruiting a candidate pool to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Operational knowledge of payroll policies, regulations and procedures.
- Technology proficient including Microsoft Office Suite, and HR technology including HRIS, ATS and payroll systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as with management and employees, including those with diverse backgrounds
- Strong employee relations background, with demonstrated experience managing employee and human resource issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a highly discreet manner.
- Positive and professional attitude and manner in dealing with external contact and internal at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Everything we do is based on the quality and dedication of the Techniplas team, and our team members are our biggest asset. We will continue to attract, retain, and energize the best and the brightest and invest in deepening their capabilities.
Techniplas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Techniplas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Entry Level Account Manager
Entry Level Account Manager
Are YOU Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Construction Office Manager
Underground utility company looking for motivated office manager. Applicant should be able to multitask and comfortable handling a variety of tasks. Quick Books experience preferred but not required. Hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday but may be flexible. Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k with employer match. Below are some of the duties required for this position.
Handle Project Documents (Contacts, Bonds, Insurance)
Payroll Entry (Outside Company Processes)
Handle Employee Benefits
Outside Sales Rep
B2B Territory Sales Manger with transition to Agency Owner.
Established in 2004, our organization has averaged 31% growth year over year for the last 10 years, building a nationally recognized sales organization in the process. We have grown from the 3 founders to over 45 agents operating in 9 states. For the past 4 years, our presence in Cedar Rapids has been as a satellite territory with a couple of reps. Now the location of our newest office (opened in January 2015), Cedar Rapids is now home to one of our fastest growing and most dynamic teams in the organization. This consistent growth has led to a unique expansion opportunity as well as an increased need for leadership within the organization. We have career openings in both our B2B Sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership. We are looking to expand into the Ankeny area establishing an office with key players wanting to lead by example.
While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but the typical company or organization in that industry. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. Our training process is to take new sales people by the hand and show them how to be successful. Applicants with actual leadership experience (personal or professional) only please. Equity position and stock plan available for the right candidate.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business, however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
* Outside sales experience
* B2B sales experience
* Business networking experience
* Developed a referral base
* Run a small business
* Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
* You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
* You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
* You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach
* You have a tendency to get complacent and accept the status quo
* You have low income goals
* You give up easily when challenged
* You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
* You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
* You are not comfortable providing references or under going a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
* The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
* You are self disciplined and able to work independently
* You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
* You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
* You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
* You enjoy working in a growth oriented team
* You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
* You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through set backs
* You aren’t willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work – you are committed to accomplish BOTH
* $61,000 + bonuses, with $90,000+ first year potential. $120-160k within 3 years
* Cash Bonuses ($500 - $3,000 per month)
* Stock Bonuses
* Incredible Incentives
* Retirement Programs
* Company Paid Trips
* Awesome Company Culture and Coworkers
Sales : Must be coachable
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!