Ankeny Job Description Sample
Electrical Service Technician
Ryan's Electrical Services is currently looking for high quality Electrical Service Technicians
Ryan's Electrical Services is a provider of electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial and residential markets.
From office buildings and industrial complex's to housing developments, our employees design, build and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees includes an industry leading benefit plan:
-Company paid time off
-Choice of medical plan options
-Dental and vision coverage
-Company paid life insurance
-Short-term disability insuranceService Electrician
Minimum of Class A state Journeyman licensed is desired.
Valid driver's license and ability to be insured under corporate insurance policy is required.
2-3 years experience within the local market as an Electrical Service Technician is preferred.
Fire alarm, security, voice-data and other special systems experience is a plus.
Must have a strong working knowledge of local NEC codes and OSHA requirements.
Must have a high commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Ability to recognize the need for and suggest additional work to customers.
Must have demonstrated long term job history.
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal history check.
When replying to this ad, please be sure to include a phone number or email address you can be reached at to schedule an interview.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any RES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the RES Talent Acquisition Organization will become the property of RES and no fees will be paid
Sales - Insurance Agency Owner
BUILD MORE THAN A BUSINESS. BUILD A GOOD LIFE.
Become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner
Allstate is looking for a special kind of person who wants to own equity in their own business and is ready to work hard for real financial success. Want to start earning what you’re really worth? With Allstate, there are no caps on what you can make, so the sky’s the limit!
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- No franchise fees required
- No insurance background necessary
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands.
As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
- New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others apply today and learn more from real Allstate Insurance Agents at AllstateAgent.com
Marketing And Advertising Sales Representative
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially .
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year average earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition , incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
No sales experience required, although retail, serving, and bartending, is a plus.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!
Hear how some of our 350 employees feel: http://ampcareervideo.com
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Class A CDL - Truck Driving Jobs - Great Benefits!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
MARSHALLTOWN, IA/ WORTHINGTON, MN - DEDICATED PORK HAULS
No freight s more reliable than food.
Earn an average of $1,000 a week.
Get two days off a week.
Minimum Guarantee: $180/day loaded, $150/day without loads
Lumper: paid by JBS
Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Bonuses: fuel, safety, and annual retention incentives
Earn up to an additional .07 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, and retention
Dedicated Runs: for JBS pork plants in Marshalltown and Worthington
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plants; live unload by lumpers at customer locations.
Driving Area: mainly the Midwest
Average Length of Load: 200 miles for Marshalltown; 225 miles for Worthington
5-Day Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekend runs.
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driver solo, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, tanker truck
New office based pain management clinic in need of qualified RT person. Applicant must have current ARRT certification and Iowa Radiologic Technologist licensure. Responsibilities will include working closely with provider during fluoroscopic guided interventional procedures. Maintaining accurate medical and radiological records . Assisting with patient coordination, data collection and education of procedures.
NOW HIRING FOR MANAGEMENT!
- Shift Managers (Day/Evening Shifts, Full/Part-time)
- Hourly Assistant Managers
- General Managers
DRM believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
A Manager assists in the aspects of restaurant operations, including but not limited to the following:
· Customer Satisfaction
· Inventory Control / Record Keeping
· Training Employees
We are looking for individuals with the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
· Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
· Excellent Communication skills
· Drive and determination
· Sound decision making and problem solving
· Desire for personal and professional growth
A qualified candidate must be 18 years or older, must be able to lift 50lbs, and must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
Work for ARBY’S, Eat for Free and More!
As a management level employee with DRM, you may be eligible for the following:
· Opportunities for Advancement!
· 50% Food Discounts/Free Meal Benefit*
· Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits*
· Life & Long Term Disability Insurance*
· Paid Time Off!*
· 401(k) Savings Plan*
· Years of Service Program!
*For managers that meet eligibility requirements.
DRM is an EOE
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://drmarbys.com/careers/
DRM is an EOE
Community Coordinator - High School Exchange Student Placement
PAX Program of Academic Exchange is seeking Community Coordinators in your area to be involved
- An active stay-at-home mom or dad
- Are parents or have worked with teens for three or more years
- Are involved in their local PTA and/or their local church
- Are optimistic, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible self-starters
- Have a desire to make a positive international impact
- Have excellent communication skills in English
- Has lived in current community for three or more years
Education and youth-counseling experience is a plus
Job responsibilities include:
- Arranging semester- and academic-year-long homes and enrollments for high school exchange students
- Developing the interest of the local community to find families interested in hosting
- Providing orientations to both families and students
- Assisting the high school exchange students with personal and cultural adjustments
- Providing positive, life-changing exposure to new cultures to everyone involved in the placement
- Participating in the annual PAX national meeting
Additional information and compensation:
The position boasts part-time work, flexible scheduling, modest compensation on a commission basis, potential for annual international travel perks, and at-home task management. Many coordinators approach the position as a meaningful community service project with benefits, as a second job, or as an opportunity to pursue their interests and passions while making a contribution to their community. This is an independent contractor position; commission-based compensation is paid per student placed and supervised.
PAX - Program of Academic Exchange is a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to increase mutual respect among the people of the world, to foster an appreciation of our differences and similarities, and to enhance our ability to communicate with one another. PAX believes that this mission is served by providing young people with the opportunity to study abroad and live with a host family for an extended period of time.
While PAX has a global vision, the organization works one student at a time. Committed to a quality program that is small and personal, PAX works exclusively with high school exchange. All PAX programs feature a homestay experience with a family abroad.
PAX has its headquarters in New York. The foundation works with community coordinators across the U.S. with 76 sending organizations around the world.
PAX provides comprehensive support to its community coordinators, online training and consistent oversight to help new members achieve their goals.
We are a global manufacturer, offering an excellent opportunity for a qualified, hands-on HR Generalist to support our business in Ankeny, IA.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to the General Manager in Ankeny, you are the primary HR person for this facility, responsible for all human resources functions, including administration of Worker’s Compensation claims, OSHA compliance, the safety program, FMLA/Leave of absence, comp and benefits administration. Globally, you represent the Ankeny business and partner with the rest of our North America HR team for corporate-wide initiatives. The successful candidate has a solid foundation of human resources skills and knowledge, with a passion for continuous learning.
What you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related (or education in progress).
- Professional HR certification preferred.
- Four (4) to six (6) year’s progressive HR experience, including experience in a manufacturing environment. ISO certified business preferred.
- Hands-on experience sourcing and recruiting a candidate pool to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Operational knowledge of payroll policies, regulations and procedures.
- Technology proficient including Microsoft Office Suite, and HR technology including HRIS, ATS and payroll systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as with management and employees, including those with diverse backgrounds
- Strong employee relations background, with demonstrated experience managing employee and human resource issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a highly discreet manner.
- Positive and professional attitude and manner in dealing with external contact and internal at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Everything we do is based on the quality and dedication of the Techniplas team, and our team members are our biggest asset. We will continue to attract, retain, and energize the best and the brightest and invest in deepening their capabilities.
Techniplas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Techniplas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!