Ankle Patch Molder Job Description Sample
Patch Management Specialist
The Patch Manager will be expected to develop, audit, monitor and enforce established company patch management processes and policies in support of cross-domain configuration, integration, and testing.
The Patch Management resource will work to maintain desktop patching processes while collecting, interpreting, and responding to changes in production data.
The resource will track the implementation of resolution tasks, provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements, and maintain an end-to-end view of the process and infrastructure landscape.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with engineering and ensure the infrastructure is healthy to ensure high success rate of patch deployment
- Identify and address any gaps or capabilities that currently exist.
- Provide any new reporting requirements to the engineering team.
- Review the reports and ensure all the requirements are met.
- Identify advantages and challenges with the new patch management tool (Config Manager).
- Ensure the new patch management tool meets the velocity requirements for patching the environment.
- Ensure the production data and reports related to compliance of the environment is accurate.
- Review the reports and ensure that all the reporting requirements provided in 2017 are incorporated.
- Review the new vulnerabilities and security bulletins released by Microsoft and other vendors with engineering teams and filter out the ones that do not apply to our Desktop estate.
- Ensure that 99% desktop estate meets the minimum requirement for patches to apply. For example, each CI should have sufficient disk space for the patches to install.
- Ensure the production data and reports related to compliance of the environment is accurate.
- Take a proactive approach and work with Engineering and Deployment teams to ensure patches across Microsoft Desktop, Desktop Applications and Java Desktop are packaged and deployed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the deployment velocity of patches across the streams is on target.
- Document and present the tasks undertaken weekly to achieve the target compliance for Desktop patching to stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Work with engineering and operations team to identify any issues affecting or that may affect in meeting our deliverables
- Attend monthly security ratings call with CISO to identify vulnerabilities that may affect the end-user environment.
- Hold meetings with the relevant stakeholders to ensure a quick and efficient turnaround on resolving any security vulnerabilities identified.
- Review key testing results for patches and provide feedback
- 5 - 7 years of overall Patch Management experience.
- Demonstrated ITIL best practices experience related to Patch Management, Configuration Management, and Change Management
- Experience in a Project Management role within a large organization where multiple concurrent projects are the norm
- Ability to set, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production release
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
- Authorized to work in the US. Fluency in other foreign language(s) is a plus.
Plastic Injection Molder - Direct Hire - 3Rd Shift
- Maintains customer satisfaction by maintaining and directing the maintenance of molds and ancillary equipment used in producing product.
- Ensures the quality fabrication and maintenance of injection molds, dies jigs, fixtures and other devices used in furthering production of the customers’ parts.
- Enhances team efficiency by training and directing less experienced mold repair personnel.
- Oversees and performs preventive maintenance on molds and on mold performance tracking the maintenance with accurate and timely documentation.
- Provides process improvement recommendations and forecasts any potential quality or production issues from tooling lead.
- Runs all manual shop equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes problems before any repairs are initiated.
- Supports production by repairing, adjusting and maintaining all forms of equipment used in the production process.
- Supplies expertise and direct action in modifying molds to produce a superior quality product.
- Maintains stock inventories by ensuring the proper levels of component parts are available at all times for tooling repair.
- Improves the efficiency and accuracy of molded products by the documenting reasons for mold repairs and solutions to prevent future manufacturing interruptions.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree and Trade Certification or equivalent years of work experience in related business area.
- Five years experience in mold repair in plastics’ manufacturing environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Molder / Assembler
- Team Members have an overall responsibility for pulling plastic parts off a press, trimming excess flash off parts, and assembling plastic components while assuring that all parts meet quality specifications.
- Immediately inform the Group/Team Leader or Production Manager of any visual and/or physical defects in production pieces that appear at your workstation
- Trim pieces without creating any defects. Perform additional trimming of flash to enable a part to meet customer standard and requirements.
- Record information on scrap sheets and/or downtime sheets regarding scrap parts and information about machine, equipment, and fixture.
- Assembly parts according to standardized work instructions
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
CSRA is actively recruiting to support Hosting, Operations and Maintenance (HOM) services for HIGLAS. Functional and Technical resources will be required for Application Maintenance and Host support for the HIGLAS application. This effort includes developing and maintaining a secure and certified architecture to support e- Government initiatives; minimize the CMS security risk and enhance the protection of privacy and security of data, and improve the CMS’ ability to accommodate the growing workload. Requires ability to pass CMS background check and meet the residency requirement for having resided in the US at least (3) three out of the last (5) five years
Patching of EBS, BI Apps, GRC, OEM and Exadata servers. Analyzes the patches of Oracle and non-Oracle systems. These include SQL Server, Rational Tools and Operating System (Linux and Windows).
Interacts with Clients regularly and explains the patching details.
Interacts with internal teams to understand, analyze and recommend required patches to support continued functionality and improve the security of the systems.
Works closely with Security team to work on emergency security patches
Defines and supports HIGLAS data architecture standards. Provides Oracle and SQL Server database administration.
Cloning of the EBS Application and Databases. VLDB and SQL.
On-Call support on a rotation basis.
Ensures compliance with HIGLAS development standards, requirements and enterprise architecture.
BS or equivalent + 8 years related experience, or MS +5 years related experience.
Strong communication skills are required.
Strong hands-on experience with Oracle EBS R12.2 required
Expertise in Oracle/non-Oracle Patch analysis
Shell scripting experience required
Experience with the following technologies is highly preferred:
Exadata, Oracle BI Apps, Autosys, GRC, WebLogic, WebSphere
Operating System patching for Oracle Enterprise Linux, MS Windows and Redhat Linux # of Openings:
1 Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location: USA MD Baltimore - 7142 Ambassador Rd (MDS013) Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW. CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results. We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens. Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life. We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.
Class A Or B CDL Asphalt Patch Truck Driver Needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participating Employer.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Healthcare, Vision and Dental Options, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply in person or by visiting http://www.rmecinc.com/employment-opportunities/cdl-application/ and completing a “Driver Application”, or email resume and a completed driver application with "Class A or B CDL Asphalt Patch Truck Driver" in the subject line. Emails received without this will be disqualified.
Candidate must have knowledge, experience is preferred, performing Infrared Asphalt Patching, as the candidate will be responsible for managing the crew along with performing other various duties on RME construction projects, (Municipal, Commercial, Federal Government, DOT, etc.) as needed. Handle the majority of aspects related to equipment and personnel management on-site and makes decisions pertaining to production on a daily basis. Work alongside estimators, operators, and laborers and must have the capability to train and manually complete any activity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing and/or leading asphalt infrared patching crew members
- Maintain ability to legally operate a Class A or B CDL motor vehicle and qualify for company auto insurance
- Plan, organize or direct activities concerned with infrared asphalt patching
- Assists infrared patching crews with various duties such as shoveling, raking, and operating asphalt rollers
- Confer with operations, owners, or general contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as, work procedures, complaints, or construction problems
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screening
- Current (within five years of hire date) Federal OSHA 10-hour Construction Certificate (or completion of the course prior to employment)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (hard hat, eye and ear protection, safety vest, gloves, dust mask or respirator, fall protection gear, etc.). Ability to work in varying outdoor weather conditions.
We pride ourselves, as individuals and as a company, that we are very flexible and diversified. Our services are not limited to being a General Contractor, but we also have day to day operations that include over-lot grading, building excavation and backfill, sub grade prep for paving and hardscapes, over-excavation with the use of structural and/or moisture conditioning, main line water, sewer, and storm pipe, trenching, bedding and backfill for a wide range of the dry utilities. We also offer demolition of buildings, parking lots, streets, curb and gutter, underground utilities, and vegetation. RME also has a Concrete Division that is capable of footings and foundation walls, slab-on grade concrete floors, multi-level slab on grade pours, exterior flatwork, and curb and gutter. The Concrete Division has full-time project managers, estimators and field personnel that are 100% focused on the concrete aspect of construction.
Seeking Drywall Finishers, Patch Experts
We are currently seeking a Seeking Drywall Finishers, Patch Experts to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform drywall installation through texture and painting to match existing finishes.
- Finish carpentry skills a plus (IE: ability to install baseboard, crown molding, etc.)
- Previous experience repairing drywall and matching to existing finishes.
- Familiarity with tools of the trade and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must have reliable vehicle and CADL.
Workstation Standardization & Patch Management Specialist
*This position will be located in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate must be willing to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and obtain a local work permit.
This position requires a mid-career cyber specialist with experience in the design and deployment of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and related workstation deployment, configuration, patching, and management infrastructures. Work under this position will include the evaluation of current enterprise workstation deployments and identification of deficiencies and gaps in enterprise management capabilities. Identified deficiencies and gaps will be resolved via the design and deployment of a new enterprise-wide desktop deployment, configuration, patching, and management system supporting upwards of 15,000 users.
This position is targeted for a detail oriented, self-motivated, and technically adept technical specialist or engineer with experience both in the design and integration of complex enterprise-level systems management tools and capabilities. The incumbent shall have extensive experience with the design and deployment of systems management infrastructure based on Microsoft SCCM together with integrated third-party patch management technologies such as Solarwinds Patch Manager. The successful candidate will be comfortable working both alone and as part of a team, with substantial exposure to the end customer. The customers for this project include foreign militaries and governments allied with the United States. The sensitive nature of these engagements and interactions require a technical specialist who is patient and willing to work with peers who speak English as their second language. The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience working technical engagements with EMEA customers and cultures. Basic Arabic language skills are desired, but not required.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (Sept 2016 or newer version)
-MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure (required)
-MCSE: Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (required)
- Solarwinds Certified Professional (preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctorate Degree and 7 years of experience. Experience must include substantial technical auditing and cyber systems security engineering work, ideally in a EMEA (or another non-U.S.) environment.
The successful candidate must have or can obtain a U.S. government security clearance and passport when hired. Candidate must be willing to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and obtain a local work permit.
Work may involve sitting for extended periods. Job tasks may require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. Successful candidate must have sufficient mobility to enter areas of manufacturing and military sites or facilities when required. Successful candidate must be able to complete long duration overseas flights.
The working environment is a mix between a general office environment and on-site work at foreign government locations.
Teledyne Marine is a group of leading-edge undersea technology companies that have been assembled by Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. Through acquisitions and collaboration, over the past 10 years Teledyne Marine has evolved into an industry powerhouse, bringing the best of the best together under a single umbrella. Each Teledyne Marine company is a leader in its respective field, with a shared commitment to providing premium products backed by unparalleled service and support. As part of the Teledyne Marine group,
Teledyne Impulse designs and manufactures highly reliable electrical and optical interconnection systems for a broad range of harsh environment applications. We specialize in dry mateable, wet mateable, and underwater mateable standard products, as well as custom product interconnect solutions. From miniature underwater sensor connectors to large vehicle systems, Teledyne Impulse has created many innovative connection solutions. For more information, visit our website at. Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please emailor call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Position Summary and Responsibilities The Production Equipment Operator –Molder II is responsible for setting up and operating transfer molding, injection molding & dispensing machines used in the production of polyurethane, neoprene, and/or epoxy connectors and bodies. The operator works from process sheets and production drawings to perform production molding of components in accordance with established policies and procedures. Operators in this category should be able to independently and safely run the equipment, with minimal supervision. Management may, at its discretion, modify or add further duties not currently listed in this general job description. Duties and
Adheres to all Rubber department guidelines and quality requirements.
Conducts set-up processes using fixtures and/or tooling
Responsible for reporting cycle time and part count.
Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions. Sets pressures, time, and temperature according to procedures.
Works press controls to activate machines to compress compounds between molds to form and cure specified products.
Removes cured products from mold using hand tools
Accurately and completely fills out shop orders, defect reporting sheets, white board, and any other required documentation.
The operator is responsible to move products to the next work center in ERP.
Communicates with lead and/or supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
Cleans machines and work area to maintain a clean work environment (6S)
Maintain s the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Detects and reports defective materials, expired materials, or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
Performs quality evaluations on parts during production and notifies supervisor of any non-conforming parts or materials.
Manages material usage to optimize profitability.
Examines product to determine if it meets criteria and complete in-process inspection paper work.
Records production data for reference by production and management personnel, including labor tracking, deviation requests and non-conforming material documents.
Present at all quality and safety meetings required by management.
Assists in physical inventory counts.
Attends work regularly and predictably and uphold Company values in all work aspects.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 3 years production experience in a manufacturing environment using manual injection molding machines. Experience molding with materials such as Polyurethane, neoprene, epoxy, and EPDM preferred.
Must be able to see colors for the wiring sequences of the connectors, and possess good vision (corrected vision is acceptable) to perform visual inspection of product quality and to identify defects.
Must possess U.S. citizenship or be a "U.S. Person". (A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident “Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or who is a ”Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).) Knowledge and
Ability to read, write, and speak the English language at a level that allows for the comprehension of detailed instructions and the legible completion of paperwork.
Ability to access condition of mold tooling, make recommendations for maintenance/cleaning, and improvements
Experience to select the correct mold for the shop order requirement
Experience to understand and adjust all equipment controls and settings per requirements
Knowledge to assess good parts from bad prior to moving to the next operation
Capable of standing for a minimum 8-hour shift.
Proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing workflow.
Must have good manual dexterity to effectively use basic tools and equipment.
Must have satisfactory computers skill to utilize email, Teledyne intranet, IFS ERP system, and some Excel skills.
The company may, at its discretion, modify and/or add further duties not currently listed in this description. Requisition Post Information : Posted Date* 8/5/2017
Company Name : NameTeledyne Impulse
Shift1st Shift - DayCitizenship/Visa RequirementUS Citizen/Perm Resident/ Other US Person
Patch And Test Technician Job
Patch and Test Technician (Job Number:431625)
Candidate will be part of a team that manages the Patch and Test facility in a challenging and fluid work environment at MacDill AFB, FL. The candidate will provide Tier I/II support to manage and maintain connectivity for hundreds of devices supporting thousands of users including critical “VIPs” and multiple, autonomous, secure networks. Duties:
Prioritize daily work tasks.
Provide Tier I/II support for all tech control devices in HQ the AOR on multiple, autonomous, secure networks.
Assist and coordinate with other critical IT sections within the Division to execute on tasks involving projects, troubleshooting, maintenance, and implementation of new services, devices, or connections.
Travel the AOR when necessary to support IT services at Forward locations.
Shift work flexibility a must.
Open/track/close tickets on Remedy and Facit.
Conduct daily inventory of assigned equipment.
Maintain Master Station Log.
Coordinate circuit outages and authorized system interruptions with DISA and other agencies.
Configure and maintain cryptographic equipment.
Troubleshoot circuit outages locally and abroad.
- High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance
Security + certification is required.
Extensive experience maintaining an operational long-haul communications facility in a high paced, diverse, military telecommunications environment.
Extensive experience designing and maintaining long-haul data/voice transmission systems traversing various interconnect technologies (cable, fiber, satellite, etc).
Experience with radio frequency (RF) systems.
Experience with troubleshooting ATM, SONET and IDNX/PROMINA systems.
In-depth long-haul system problem troubleshooting/resolution abilities.
Experience with cryptographic devices and secure data/voice transmission policies, processes and procedures.
Experience working in a Tech Control environment desired.
Must have valid U.S. Passport.
Must be able to lift 50lbs of equipment. Preferred: - Network+ certification is desired.
Some experience with encryption devices such as KG-175 Taclanes and KIV-7M
Some experience with higher level transport infrastructure (ATM, MSPP, etc.)
Some experience working with military Tech Control Facilities (TCF/PTF) SAIC
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting:* Oct 18, 2017, 7:53:29 PM Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL AFB Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None Potential for Teleworking: No Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Shift: Day Job Schedule: Full-time
Other Locations*: United States-FL-TAMPA
Patch Management Specialist
Patch Management Specialist
Requisition ID: 17016489
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Linthicum
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: No Put your years of experience into a future of excellence… Northrop Grumman is seeking a CSA4/Senior Systems Administrator 4 to join our team in defining the future. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Information Technology support team. This role is to bridge the gap between high-level security policies/requirements and technical/operational implementation of those requirements. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Ability to provide subject matter expertise and technical support to the System Admin (SA) with implementing the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
Assist SA with developing necessary artifacts to meet STIG requirements and documenting responses, and provide analysis and guidance on steps required to become compliant.
Ability to implement counter-measures or mitigating controls. Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions.
Experience managing and implementing DoD Secure Technical Implementation guides (STIG) and STIGviewer, and SCAP Compliance Checker.
Experience with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls within a System Plan or Actions and Milestones (POA&M).
Strong understanding of Microsoft OS installations and network configurations on servers and workstations.
Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs based off STIG requirements, vulnerability results and the ability to recommend environmental soluitons via group policy.
Administration of classified Windows systems within strict security policies and procedures.
Perform technical research leading to solutions for system or software limitations.
COTS SW installation, configuration and maintenance (to include first-level application support for users).
Creating accurate, detailed technical procedures & installation instructions.
Knowledge of NISPOM (Chapter 8) and/or DCID 6/3-ICD 503 information system requirements.
Prepare security documentation for submission to regulatory agencies as required. ESCSO
Bachelor's degree with 9 years of experience in computer Windows System Administration or 13 years experience in computer Windows System Administration.
2 -4 years experience working vulnerability management.
Experience with National institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards and applying Operating Systems (OS), browser and application Security Technical Implementation guides (STIGs).
Active Secret Clearance and must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
Experience working with SCCM/WSUS, Server 2008 R2, MS Exchange 2010, and VMWare a plus.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where multiple projects are being developed and deployed simultaneously.
Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title:Patch Management Specialist
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!