Ankle Patch Molder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ankle Patch Molder
Scada Server Patching Support
408 620 5092
California Foot & Ankle Surgeon
California – Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Physician
$600,000 First Year with an Elite Orthopedic Multi-Specialty Group
Partnership in the Group’s New Surgery Center with Absolutely Zero Overhead
Join an elite, well-established, and Blue Distinction Plus orthopedic multi-specialty group owned by one of the largest Catholic faith-based health systems in the state of California, where there are more orthopedic cases in this large city than there are Orthopedic Surgery Physicians.
- $600,000 first year with an aggressive RVU incentive structure
- General ER call share of 1:8 with absolutely no trauma call
- Dedicated blocked OR time at an award-winning hospital
- Absolutely zero overhead and no practice management fees…ever
- Brand new 20,000 sq. ft. clinic space, 40 exam rooms, Cerner EMR, X-Ray, CT, Fluoro Unit, full support staff, multiple nursing stations, call center, telemedicine, imaging, & much more!
Reside in a metropolitan city with a service area over 900,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, the most affordable real estate in CA, and close proximity to Los Angeles County.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference ORS 2422612
For more Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.California – Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery Physician$600,000 First Year with an Elite Orthopedic Multi-Specialty Group... Post a Job
Concrete Finisher / Patch Work For Plumbing Company
Full time concrete finisher job. Small jobs patching concrete after we repair plumbing pipes underground. Most jobs are 4' x 4' square of concrete
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation PTO. Lots of Overtime is available if needed.
- Concrete Finisher / Plumber Helper
- Valid social security card, driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in concrete finishing.
- Pass a Physical and drug screen. Drug Free Workplace !
What we are looking for:
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Desire to preform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
We offer paid holidays, vacation / sick time, and health / dental / vision insurance. We are located in Riverside, CA and service all of Southern California.
Systems Administrator - Patch Management
Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level II
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
DOD Security Clearance Requirement:
Secret with the ability to achieve TS/SCI Required
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Foot & Ankle Ortho Surgeon
Doctors Hospital of Augusta is seeking an AAOS Board Certified / Board Eligible fellowship trained orthopedic foot & ankle surgeon to join a highly successful practice in Augusta, Georgia. This 8-man group is comprised of family sports medicine physicians and orthopedic physicians. They focus on all aspects of orthopedic care and several of the physicians have sports medicine or spine fellowships. A foot & ankle physician would be extremely successful in growing their practice. An ORTHOPAEDIC surgeon is required due to ability to take general orthopedics call. DPMs are not eligible for this position due to call requirements.
Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopedic group at Doctors Hospital. The practice is housed in a 36,000 sq. ft. office building with 18 exam rooms and in-house MRI.
Doctors Hospital is offering the incoming physician a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice.
2018 Fellows encouraged to apply!Doctors Hospital of Augusta is seeking an AAOS Board Certified / Board Eligible fellowship trained orthopedic foot & ankle surgeon to join a... Post a Job
Physician - Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon Near Asheville, Nc!!
We are looking for a Fellowship-trained BE/BC Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon to join well-established eight physician, five PA-C group practice in beautiful Hendersonville, Western North Carolina!
Pardee UNC Health Care is the regions second largest hospital and is licensed for 222 beds. Ten spacious and newly renovated Operating Suites provides scheduling to meet your surgery needs. Pardee is a not-for-profit community hospital affiliated with UNC Health Care.
Rotating call schedule for General Ortho cases is 1:6 with Physician Assistants taking first call. Low trauma caseload. Practice model is Pardee Hospital employed with base salary plus production and additional incentives.
Live in the “Land-of-Sky,” with the unmatched scenic beauty of the southern Appalachian Mountains and located in one of the fastest growing regions in North Carolina. The area boasts a great public school system as well as a wide variety of private and charter schools. The area is regularly featured in travel magazines and major publications including USA Today and Southern Living magazine as an area that attracts vacationers, retirees, and families because of the safety of the community and exceptional quality of life.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO)
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Surgery
- Experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon (Board Certification strongly preferred)
- NC State License Preferred
- FCVS Profile Preferred for those without NC License
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
This physician will join an employed group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Physician Network’s Orthopedic Specialty Care is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fellowship training in Foot and Ankle to join a well-experienced team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons who are fellowship-trained in a variety of orthopedic subspecialties and have an average of nearly two decades’ experience. CPN’s Orthopedic Specialty Care has six locations in Indianapolis, Greenfield, Carmel, and Noblesville, Indiana. Eagerness to function in a highly collaborative surgical atmosphere
• Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• One of the largest primary care networks in the state
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Orthopedic Surgery with Fellowship training in Foot & Ankle.
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Operating/maintaining Hutch shell machine
Gluing and inspecting molds to minimize scraps
Other responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Painting cores
Job Requirements Company prefers someone with this experience
Repetitive motion required
Good math skills
Lifting up to 50 lbs
Must know how to speak, read and write English
This position is 1st shift 8am-4:30pm
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Preform Molder 107412
Preform Mold Maker
both shifts work Monday thru Saturday then the following week work Sunday thru Friday
445 AM -5 PM $10.50 an hour
445 PM- 5 AM $11.50 an hour
located in South East Tulsa
Produces performs of the proper weight, size and material in sufficient quantity in a timely order to meet the production schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
â¢ Produces performs according to specifications.
â¢ Selects, weighs, feeds proper material into perform machine.
â¢ Stacks, counts, labels performs into tubs, stacks or pallets for transportation to press line.
â¢ Changes materials.
â¢ Cleans out machine, putting material back in stacks.
â¢ Sets up machines.
â¢ Good verbal communication skills.
â¢ Basic mathematical skills.
â¢ Forklift experience.
â¢ Heavy physical effort such as lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling.
â¢ Prolonged standing.
â¢ Lifting up to 50 lbs.
If you meet these qualifications, please apply on-line at our website at www.standbypersonnel.com. Our phone number is 918-582-0522. We take walk-in applications from 7 am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. We are located at 1531 E. 2nd Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica. Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welders. We also offer a cash advance program that allows a newly hired employee the opportunity to take out a $50 cash advance after the first day worked.
Rotational Molder Assistant
We are hiring a Rotational Molder Assistant to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawingsfgr
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Motivated to learn the position
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
SFI Industrial, Akron/Canton
1846 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221