Annandale Job Description Sample
Cloud Integrator - TS Or Ts/Sci Required
Build big data solutions on enterprise cloud (hosted) platforms.
As a Phoenix Cloud Integrator, you'll use highly desirable technologies in multiple domains including Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka), Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google), and automation (Puppet, Ansible). You won't simply administer these systems, you'll design and implement them.
A typical data for a Phoenix Cloud Integrator starts with a 10-minute Scrum meeting but the remainder of the day will be technical work and collaborating with project stakeholders: application developers for integration, mission SMEs for functionality, and system administrators for platform tasks. Operational systems are maintained on classified networks but most development and integration work can be done at the unclassified level.
Come build and support the enterprise with us.
- CentOS or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Experience managing a cluster of dozens-to-hundreds of nodes
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Zookeeper, NameNode, JobTracker)
- Puppet or Ansible
- RPM and YUM
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other hosted platforms
- DevOps with Git and Jenkins
- Virtualization and/or Containerization
- Cyber Security / Hardening / STIGs
- Automated OS Installation (i.e. Kickstart)
- US Citizenship Required
- Security Clearance (TS) Required
- Some positions require SCI
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance- 100% Company Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance- 100% Company paid
- 401K – Automatic 10% company contribution; no matching required
- PTO - 4 weeks/year
- Holidays- 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Referral Bonuses – Upfront AND Annually Recurring
- Open Source Bonuses – Contribute to our Github projects
- Professional Development – Paid training, Certifications and Enrichment
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com for more information.
US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance (TS) or (TS/SCI) Required
TNC Transporter - Annandale
Hertz Local Edition - TNC Division is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
Valid driver's license Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
Previous experience in a related field.
Previous customer service experience.
Satisfactory driving record.
EEO StatementHertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Network Specialist W/Appdynamics Exp.– Journeyman
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Network Specialist to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The AppDynamics Monitoring Engineer & Administrator will support customer's enterprise AppDynamics monitoring systems.
Responsibilities may include the following:
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET and NodeJS application architectures.
Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective.
Monitor, alert and report on the health and performance of project team applications.
Track applications' availability across cluster servers, including AWS cloud with built-in alerting and instant notification of issues.
Communicate changes and outages to appropriate stakeholders.
Ensure efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with all staff.
Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability.
8 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
3 years of experience with demonstrated technical proficiency in AppDynamics. This experience must include AppDynamics configuration and alert setup.
Understanding of application architectures and experience with application development
Proven proficiency with AppDynamics Monitoring of large scale JEE Applications (WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat), .NET and NodeJS applications.
Experience identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; and establishing project budgets
Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions
BS in Engineering or Information Systems.
AppDynamics training and/or certification
Experience preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing.
Able to present ideas applicable to the audience and context.
Problem Solving: Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
Must be US Citizen
Full CBP BI requireed prior to start
Location: Springfield, VA
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications.
We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2019-5189
We are seeking passionate academic subject experts to tutor in Northern Virginia (Falls Church, Vienna, McLean, Alexandria, Arlington,, Great Falls, Ashburn, Reston, Herndon, or Sterling.)
Tutors needed to work with students in High School Biology (General, Honors, AP levels)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- RECENT or CURRENT tutoring/teaching experience : 1+ years experience preferred
- Highly skilled, motivated, and positive attitude
- No teacher certification required, but it is a plus!
- Clear communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Computer literate
- Ability to commit for at least a semester
- Guaranteed Match: We match tutor and student to assure mutually positive experience for success!
- Flexible Schedule: Part Time- Set your own schedule
- Flexible Locations: Choose tutoring locations throughout Northern VA
- Competitive Pay: $25-$30. Incentives + Achievement Awards & Recognition
- Paid on time: Direct deposit every 2 weeks.
- Have Fun: Only teach the subject(s) you Love...all administrative items are handle by your team.
- Team Effort: Our dedicated "customer centric" team supports each tutor succeed.
Quadrint is expanding the company’s Senior Leader Team to bring an Account Executive serving as the face of Quadrint to one or more Intelligence Community customers. This leader will bring a deep understanding of Intelligence Community acquisition, mission, organization, and requirements, including senior leadership experience working in a Government role at one or more Intelligence Community agencies. Expected percent time are estimated based on first year of work at Quadrint and are expected to evolve over time based on the growth of the account portfolio.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
30% of time and effort with contract delivery responsibility
- Oversite of program portfolio across one or more Intelligence community customers, including supervising account program managers
- Maintain relationships with senior Government decision makers covering enterprise business, mission, and cybersecurity capabilities and contracts
- Develop strategic relationships with industry leadership including teammates and potential teammates
- Track account contract opportunities from forecast, through RFI and Draft RFP to insure high proposal readiness
- Provide capture plan inputs and associated deliverables as part of the broader opportunity pipeline with a focus on proposal readiness, customer understanding, past performance, and teammate data calls
- Serve as the face of Quadrint for client presentations, case studies, white papers, and capability demonstrations
- Coordinate relationships with external teammates to negotiate teaming agreements focused on proposal collaboration and contract delivery
- Assist in developing and facilitating proposal inputs including understanding of mission, organization, and requirements
- Interview key bid personnel for expertise and fit with Quadrint and customer needs
- Review and comment on proposal sections prior to delivery to check alignment with customer priorities
- Represent Quadrint as a speaker at conferences and other events to share personal experiences, lessons learned and best practices that tie to Quadrint capabilities and Government strategic priorities
- Provide thought leadership for internal employees, Government stakeholders, and trade associations (e.g. AFCEA, INSA, USGIF)
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- 15+ years of Government experience working for one or more Intelligence Community agencies including responsibility for Information Technology or other technology-based capabilities
- A proven ability to organize complex material; organize, write, edit, and coordinate reviews with senior Government leaders
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to serve in both leadership and support roles in a team environment
- Master’s Degree in technology or management
- Familiarity with contracting requirements in the Intelligence Community
- Familiarity with Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities (IC/LEC), especially the “big five,” FBI, and DOJ
Information System Security Officer (Isso)
System Security Officer (ISSO)
|Location:||On client site in |
Falls Church, VA
Lunarline, Inc. is hiring an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to work on client site in Merrifield, VA. The ISSO will oversee the information assurance (IA) program of an information system in or outside the network environment; may include procurement duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with design and requirements for information systems.
- Assist in mentoring intermediate level employees.
- Serve as an Information Assurance Officer.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining Certification and Accreditation documentation.
- Ensure system configuration guidelines are followed and monitors system performance for compliance with IA requirements.
- Participate in risk assessments of information systems.
- Ensure necessary reporting is captured and maintained for evaluation.
- Ensure conformity of password policies and security counter measures.
- Implement or monitor Information Assurance (IA) safeguards.
- Assist in conducting tests of IA safeguards in accordance with test plans; perform system audits to assess security related factors for systems.
- Assist with or perform other IA tasks in consonance with Information Assurance Manager.
- Perform other information assurance or administrative tasks.
- Handle personal, confidential and Privacy Act information in a professional manner.
- Five to nine years’ experience working as an Information Assurance Analyst for an information technology, information assurance, or information management program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical specialty such as cyber security, computer science, management information systems or related IT field.
- The following certifications (more than one is required): Network+, A+, Security+, CPTE, or CEH.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Relationship Manager I - Business Banking
Handles relationship management activities with new and/or existing clients in a book of business to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Typically works with clients with basic levels of risk and complexity of needs. Generally works with higher degree of supervision.
With direction, acquires and/or expands and retains client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet. Handles the origination, financial analysis, negotiation and documentation of credit and non-credit products and services.
Manages risk/return and drives quality for new and/or existing clients. Actively identifies and mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory, reputational, operational and credit risks.
Focuses on client opportunities by providing ideas and insights based on an understanding of the client's needs and their financial well-being. Focuses on increasing client engagement and loyalty.
Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships, such as community and industry relationships, to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients and enhance the client experience. Focuses on bringing entire bank to the client by presenting the full range of PNC's products and services. Leverages reporting and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
As defined with the business, demonstrates ability to analyze, evaluate and mitigate credit risk by utilizing knowledge of credit fundamentals and internal credit policies.
Retail Store Associate
Retail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we're shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person's unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
The Retail Store Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
- At least 16 years of age
Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting
Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
- High School diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Security Architect – System Design And Analysis
CST Security Architecture's mission is to deliver analysis and solutions to address difficult security issues at scale. This role is part of a new team within Security Architecture charged with developing detailed, in-depth reviews of complex systems. We are a team who can quickly see the big picture and the important details.
Significant and demonstrated experience in designing and implementing security solutions for small and large scale projects
Ability to distill disparate information into an informed analysis
Experience developing detailed security remediation plans
Thorough security exposure in the following domains: networking, threat and risk modelling, application security, IAM, and cloud
Understanding of security vulnerabilities, design flaws, attacks and indicators of compromise
Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and business audiences
Ability to translate business requirements into security principles
Keen interest in building a security program from the ground up to include creating and documenting processes and playbooks
Navigate complex organizations with precision and poise
Ability to work on technical projects, meet target timelines, undertake and complete tasks independently
Partners with other information security team members (who are based globally or regionally) to drive project progression
Prior experience in the financial industry
Familiar with industry frameworks (e.g., SWIFT CSP, CIS Benchmarks, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, OWASP)
Programming and coding ability (Python, Ruby, Java)
Data mining and big data analytics
Unix/Linux system administration experience
Implementation of security tools (e.g., WAF, SIEM)
Security management of AWS, Azure, Google or other primary cloud provider environments
Application development experience
Prior experience in security testing (e.g., static analysis, vulnerability assessments, red team engagements)
Experience in incident response efforts
Posting Date: 05/17/2019
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Annandale, VA, ANNANDALE BC, 7400 LITTLE RIVER TPKE, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and risks to identify security and risk management improvement opportunities to enhance value to our clients.
- Work within a team environment to assess the security of complex information systems.
- Prepare reports in a clear, concise and timely manner, discussing audit reviews with senior members of the audit team.
- Ability to identify misstatements, errors, and control weaknesses within the audited operations.
- Review and evaluate internal control systems and collaborate with clients to develop and implement security policies, plans and strategies.
- Identify information technology system risks and assess potential impact of risks on the organization.
- Summarize and document results of audit testing for management reporting including proper disposition of test exceptions.
- Utilize industry best practices to recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary data and systems are protected.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Accounting Information Systems, Accounting or a related field.
- Federal and/or DoD experience a plus.
- At least 2 years of IT Audit or 1 year of IT Audit and 1 year of Accounting experience.
- Experience with FISCAM and/or FISMA audits.
- Understanding of A-123 and Internal controls.
- CISA Certification is a plus.
- Understanding of ERP systems and the core business cycles which contribute to the overall integrity of financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 100% Company Paid Medical Coverage including Health, Vision, and Dental
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (STD/LTD) Insurances
- Pre-Tax Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and PTO/Sick Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Job Related Education and Training Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!