Annandale Job Description Sample
Description Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
Requirements The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business and, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
Out Of Branch Sales Associate I
Auto req ID:
258111BR HR Job Code:
101185 Out of Branch Sls Associate I Job Profile:
Builds the retail customer base through proactive, outbound quality sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
Sells the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients outside of branch in non-PNC locations, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals. Identifies and independently acts upon sales opportunities to achieve assigned sales goals. Makes connections with PNC ecosystem partners.
Builds a strong pipeline of appointments for branch and ecosystem partners. Demonstrates value for customers to continue a deeper needs-based conversation to achieve financial well-being.
Creates an exceptional customer experience at events in a variety of external locations to drive desired acquisition, customer loyalty and increased share of wallet.
Understands PNC capabilities, educates and coaches customers on technology options.
Position City: VA - FALLS CHURCH
Position Title: Out of Branch Sales Associate I
Line of Business: Retail Banking
- Branch Banking
Building Location: VA122 - Falls Church
Job Type: Regular
Total Hours Per Week: 40
Job Status: Full Time
Shift: Daylight Scheduled Days/Hours: 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Tues-Sat/ Wed-Sun
EEO Statement: PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law Location(s): DC
- Washington, VA - Alexandria, VA - Annandale, VA - ARLINGTON
Required Education and Experience: Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies: Customer Experience Management.
- Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point. Effective Communications
- Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Managing Multiple Priorities
- Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. BRANCH BANKING SERVICES
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers. Customer Acquisition
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the methods used to acquire new customer relationships. Addressing Customer Needs
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner. Sales Proposals and Presentations
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales processes, tools, and techniques; ability to prepare and present formal recommendations for how the organization can meet the customer's needs. Sales Closing and Agreements
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements. Selling.
- Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Core Competencies: Manages Risk
- Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Customer Focus
- Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an
Out of Branch Sales Associate within PNC's
Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Falls Church, VA. .
Overview As a Gold'sPersonal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs. Responsibilities
Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training. Qualifications
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
Current CPR certification
Current AED certification
College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone Current certification from a nationally recognized organization is required. Please click here for recognized certifications Job ID2018-13241 LocationAnnandale Gym Job RegionEast Coast
Sched REG REP 2
Job Description Schedules efficiently and accurately following established guidelines. Creates accurate and complete accounts in host system by obtaining and verifying all registration information. Meets or exceeds established productivity, quality assurance and Call Center performance standards. Quality/Best Practice
Utilizes standards, guidelines, and written procedures for performing scheduling functions. Teamwork
Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with others. Has respect for and understanding of other disciplines.
3 years experience in scheduler / registrar role or combination of experience/education. AA Degree = 1 year; Bachelor's Degree = 2 years. High school diploma or equivalent Work Site Address: 7617 LITTLE RIVER TURNPIKE
Work Site City/State:* ANNANDALE, VA
Store Associate, Shift Manager And Manager Trainee
$12.00-$13.50/hour plus a pay increase after 6 months of employment
$16.50-$18.00/manager hour worked
($12.00-$13.50/hour plus $4.50/hour when performing manager duties)
(Base rate will increase after 6 months of employment)
With an opportunity to make $70,000-$90,000/yr. as a Store Manager
*$22.00-$25.00/hr. (average of 45 hrs./wk.) ALDI is one of the fastest growing retailers in the U.S. and we are hiring for our stores located in Virginia! Apply in person during our One-Day Event at the location below, or at the ALDI store nearest to you. Get started now by downloading our Employment Application at https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/61/v1_0/docs/Aldi-Employment-App-MASTER-2-16.pdf .
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
7:00am – 7:00pm
7006 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003 Our Store Staff is the face of the ALDI shopping experience, and our most valuable asset. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy:
Provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees.
You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds. You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas. Excellent customer service skills and communication are a must, as well as a flexible schedule.
We provide an extensive period of training that will give you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to excel at ALDI. You must be at least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. You must also pass a drug background check.
Are you up for the challenge? ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays + 401(k) Plan
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. #FrederickDivisionWideEvent
Group Fitness Instructor, Senior Living Facility
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Fitness Instructor to teach classes in Annandale, MD within a senior living facility. As a Fitness Instructor, you would lead classes in one or more of our facilities on an as needed basis. The fitness instrutor will lead scheduled exercise classes designed to develop and maintain positive fitness levels for residents in senior living communities. As a member of our Senior Living Team, you will be an integral component of a continuum of care. Our multi-disciplinary health care team provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to maintain their independence. Responsibilities for a Fitness Instructor will:
Lead scheduled group exercise classes for the residents of Senior Living Communities
Develop fitness classes which are designed to develop and promote positive fitness levels for a senior population. Qualifications for a Fitness Instructor:
Certification as a Fitness Instructor, or equivalent, through an accredited national exercise/fitness organization such as ACSM, NSCA, ACE, IDEA or SFA.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field. Can subsitute the degree with experience.
A minimum of one year of experience as a Fitness Specialist, preferably in a senior services setting.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
Strong interpersonal skills
Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
Ability to travel to Senior Living Facilities, as assigned BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
Benefits may include weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration. ID: 2018-21227 External Company Name: Bayada Home Health Care External Company URL: www.bayada.com
Bilingual Licensed Sales Professional (Spanish, Mandarin)
Seeking an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for an exciting career with a local small business that has the backing as well as support of a well-established brand that people have grown to recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers to protect their homes, cars, retirement incomes, and quality of life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Bilingual is a plus
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales Account Executive Manager Trainee
District Solutions is seeking a Sales Account Executive - Manager Trainee to join our team! You will offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
- Advancement and compensation are based on an individuals performance
Events And Marketing Trainee- Entry Level
Summit Retail Solutions, a brand development, sales and promotional firm has recently made plans to expand its local events entry level team. We have openings for multiple outgoing, career motivated individuals to fill our Events and Promotions Assistant positions IMMEDIATELY.
We’ve been so successful with the events we’ve been running thus far for our current clientele, we have an extensive waiting list of exclusive clientele wanting us to take them on. In order to do that, we need to hire and train additional associates to oversee their future campaigns. Our goal is to teach someone all of the aspects of our events so when we do take on these clients they can move into an executive position and oversee the events of our additional clients from start to finish.
- · Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
- · One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
- · Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- · Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- · Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- · Strong desire to succeed
- · Exceptional communication skills
- · Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- · Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
- · Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
- · Comprehensive paid guided sales training
- · Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate with the opportunity to earn additional commission
- · Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
- · Territory based within a 40-mile radius
- · Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
- · Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.
Territory Account Manager
Corporate Account Manager - Full Time/Entry Level
Seeking driven & outgoing candidate to join our team immediately!
FTI is now offering entry level account manager positions in consulting, sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing COMPETITIVE & SUCCESSFUL individuals into thriving executive directors within our firm. We are seeking professionals that would like to take their "winning mindsets" and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers with in our company.
This is an entry level position that will train into a Director Role.
Areas of Training:
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Human Resources
- Management Training
- Sales & account management
What to expect in a Career with Fast Trak Inc. :
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Structured on the Job training (paid)
- Relocation opportunities (optional)
- Merit based advancement
- Consulting with new and existing clients
- Promotions of clients Brands
- Team management opportunities
- Campaign and Event management
We're looking for full-time ENTRY LEVEL Account Managers to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must be highly motivated, competitive, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented. The job involves one to one direct marketing based interaction with consumers.
Essential Characteristics of ALL Employees:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge drive, ambition and motivation for success
- Outstanding work ethic
- Character, integrity and professionalism
- Fun personality
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!