Annapolis Job Description Sample
Superintendent - Annapolis MD/ Mid-Atlantic Region
Field Project Superintendent
If you are looking to apply your experience, training and creativity to construction projects that serve our national defense and military service persons and their families’ quality of life we offer you the ability to support a mission and a focus. You are the frontline of responsibility and accountability to execute the work and provide a positive customer experience. As the onsite leader working with subcontractors and clients you will make a difference everyday! If you are looking for a fun, results focused team to join let’s talk and explore.
Summary of Position:
The Field Project Superintendent is directly responsible for all of the construction activities on a project site. Additional responsibilities generally will include serving as the site safety and health officer and quality control manager. Project Superintendents are responsible for onsite scheduling and coordination of self-performed and subcontracted activities. Key focus is on delivering and executing work in a positive, professional manor. Customer satisfaction is the measure of our success.
Role requires the ability to move from site to site, across states and projects while maintaining quality service and support.
· Ensure that all activities that occur on the project location are executed in accordance with required safety standards
· Supervise all activities related to the daily construction operations on the project.
· Oversee the short term scheduling and coordination of the project.
· Monitor all job site operations for compliance with contract requirements.
· Oversee the preparation of accurate, detailed, written daily reports for each job.
· Maintain communications with Project Staff to ensure proper coordination of the project among the on-site office, job site operations and subcontractors/suppliers for the project.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
· Minimum 5+ years experience as a Superintendent in the construction industry with background in commercial or industrial construction. Federal, specifically military construction, experience and design build experience are strong preferences
· Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certification
· OSHA Safety Course Certification (30 hour), Red Cross First Aid; and CPR Certification
· Experience with projects in the $5,000 - $500,000 range
· Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Office programs required
· Experience with Procore software a plus!
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Outside Sales Executive
“TIME FOR A CHANGE”
TIRED OF COLD CALLING? Working Nights and Weekends? ARE YOU A PROVEN CLOSER? Then THIS IS FOR YOU?
Merchant Lynx has been revolutionizing the payment processing industry for over 23 years and we are expanding our sales force in the DC/MD areas. Merchant Lynx Services (www.merchantlynx.com). We offer a very aggressive compensation package, realistic income targets and bonuses. You will receive:
* 4+ pre-qualified CONFIRMED appointments per day set by our call center
* Full training with our qualified sales trainer
* Follow-up training and support by our experienced management team
* Highest in the industry commissions that are paid out weekly
* Work in a recession proof industry. Our industry has grown year after year.
* Earn Base, Commission and RESIDUAL income - Uncapped Commissions (experienced reps earn between $96k-$200k)
The ideal candidate will:
* Have 1 year previous outside sales experience
* Be hungry and have a competitive desire to succeed
* Have the ability to work independently without supervision
* Have 'One Call' closing ability
Candidates with experience in the following industries are encouraged to apply: Electricity, satellite/cable, auto sales, financial services, business brokers, advertising/marketing sales, credit card processing or any outside B2B sales.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to retain and memorize key information
* Reliable transportation and a GPS
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Strong desire to EARN uncapped Income
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it’s a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There’s MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
There’s MORE support than you think
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Logistic Associate - (Duluth)
You don't have to be a tech whiz to join Employer. It takes more than technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams of legal/operations, marketing and finance whizzes, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
After all, we're asked to keep Employer profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing
Commissioned Sales Rep
Resident Care Specialist, CNA
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and services such as:
a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility)
b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
Immediate Need for Yacht/Boat Detailing Crew Members:
We are growing and are looking to add more full time detailers to our staff.
Intrinsic Yacht & Ship is expanding service operations in our Annapolis Md. location and we are looking for full or part time Detailers to be the next members of our crew immediately. With our established customer base and new boat lines, you have the opportunity to spend your days working on incredible boats in one of the best locations for the marine community in the country!
Ideal candidate will be focused on providing our clients superior service when washing, waxing and compounding their boats. An unmatched attention to detail and focus on safety are musts for a successful job candidate. This is position can be either full time or part time and has excellent potential for advancement into other areas of our marine service business.
Must have reliable transportation, a clean driving record and be able to work effectively in a team environment. We offer competitive pay, excellent health insurance benefits (for full time employees), company vehicles, uniforms (company paid), vacation and sick time.
When you need anything taken care of in regards to your boat or boating in general, one call to Intrinsic can take care of it all! Whatever stage of boating you’re in, whether it’s buying, selling or caring for your boat, Intrinsic Yacht & Ship’s dedicated and professional staff is here to help you in any and every aspect.
Experienced Cdl-A Truck Drivers
Join Swift s Driving Force. Swift values the years of experience under your belt and wants you to join the most powerful fleet on the road.
To be a powerful force, you have to take care of everyone that makes up your team. We support every driver, every mile, every day offering a work/life balance that means you can be a driving force at home as well as on the road. At Swift, we have more options than any other carrier so you have the freedom to take charge of your career.
We transport a variety of freight, from retail to industrial materials the majority of which is no touch and drop & hook. You can drive routes for Convention Services, Container, Dedicated, Flatbed, Heavy Haul, Intermodal, Refrigerated and Dry Van. As you grow your miles, you ll increase your paycheck.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans 401k Paid Vacation High Tech Equipment Paid Weekly Work/Life Balance Performance Bonuses Layover Pay New Dog Policy Increased Truck Speed SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS:
Disability Life Group Accident Critical Illness JOB ELIGIBILITY: CDL-A License Be 21 years or older Have a good driving record in the last 5 years Employment subject to Background Screening Fuel your future by turning your job into a successful career with Swift. Call now to see what opportunities best fit your life
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!