Annapolis Job Description Sample
Regional CDL A Company Driver Job - Apply Today
REGIONAL CDL A TRUCK DRIVERS
What's In It For You?
Weekly Gross Of $1,300
Regional Drivers Average $65,000 - $85,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Every Other Day & On The Weekends
Dedicated Lanes Available
Take Your Truck Home
Paid Hourly & When You Touch The Cases
Incentive & Safety Pay Available
ABOUT THE ROUTE:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
ALL DRIVERS RECEIVE:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a driving, company driving solo, company driving team, company owner, conductores clase a, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road driving, tanker truck
Commissioned Sales Rep
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it’s a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There’s MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
There’s MORE support than you think
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Superintendent - Annapolis MD/ Mid-Atlantic Region
Field Project Superintendent
If you are looking to apply your experience, training and creativity to construction projects that serve our national defense and military service persons and their families’ quality of life we offer you the ability to support a mission and a focus. You are the frontline of responsibility and accountability to execute the work and provide a positive customer experience. As the onsite leader working with subcontractors and clients you will make a difference everyday! If you are looking for a fun, results focused team to join let’s talk and explore.
Summary of Position:
The Field Project Superintendent is directly responsible for all of the construction activities on a project site. Additional responsibilities generally will include serving as the site safety and health officer and quality control manager. Project Superintendents are responsible for onsite scheduling and coordination of self-performed and subcontracted activities. Key focus is on delivering and executing work in a positive, professional manor. Customer satisfaction is the measure of our success.
Role requires the ability to move from site to site, across states and projects while maintaining quality service and support.
· Ensure that all activities that occur on the project location are executed in accordance with required safety standards
· Supervise all activities related to the daily construction operations on the project.
· Oversee the short term scheduling and coordination of the project.
· Monitor all job site operations for compliance with contract requirements.
· Oversee the preparation of accurate, detailed, written daily reports for each job.
· Maintain communications with Project Staff to ensure proper coordination of the project among the on-site office, job site operations and subcontractors/suppliers for the project.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
· Minimum 5+ years experience as a Superintendent in the construction industry with background in commercial or industrial construction. Federal, specifically military construction, experience and design build experience are strong preferences
· Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management Certification
· OSHA Safety Course Certification (30 hour), Red Cross First Aid; and CPR Certification
· Experience with projects in the $5,000 - $500,000 range
· Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Office programs required
· Experience with Procore software a plus!
Our Mission: Customer satisfaction is the measure of our success!
Full Time Satellite TV Technicians/Installers
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Lyft Driver (Work When You Want)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Customer Service Reps
We are a fun and fast growing business and we are on a mission to improve
the lives of people. Our organization has helped 1000s of folks over the
yrs to change their lives for the greater, so in turn we are looking for
All those who are passionate about helping others. This is a perfect
part time or full time opportunity for students or many others looking to
supplement their income in a fun and creative setting. We offer
various shift hours, flexible hours and a base, plus commission, and
bonus layout that enables you to set your income
PLEASE APPLYAT: JOBSDATA.INFO
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
Attention to detail
Typing 35-50 wpm
Ability to function in a team environment
Ability to work productively and successfully to fulfill deadlines and quotas
Reps avg. $850-$1600 a week Based on Hours worked
PLEASE APPLYAT: => JOBSDATA.INFO
KCvKuC56QQOirmBl Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Government Civilian Contracting Specialists / Contracting Officers
Must be a United States citizen and must be eligible to obtain a Security Clearance. These positions require candidates to possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.95 and at least 24 semester hours in any of the following business-related subjects: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, and organization and management. In addition, directly related experience and advanced degrees will also be considered.
Please note actual job location is in Patuxent River, MD. Assuming qualifications are satisfied, all applicants selected for an interview - must do so in person. Applicant will be required to submit a resume and college transcripts to determine eligibility.
As a Contracts professional, your responsibilities will involve: Contracting for Naval Aviation Systems - including aircraft, aircraft components, missiles, and associated equipment and services; performing analysis of procurement requests; preparing Requests for Proposals; performing analysis of proposals; performing detailed cost analysis; and conducting negotiations. You will have opportunities to work on small and large teams across the Department of Defense and withInternational customers.
The Contracts Competency of the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) is an organization of over 900 civilian employees/interns across the United States. The majority of the organization is located at Patuxent River, MD; however, we also have contracting activities in Arlington, VA; Lakehurst, NJ; Orlando, FL; China Lake, and Point Mugu, CA.
Our organization represents the NAVAIR Commander in all contractual matters and responsibilities. We offer on-the-job and classroom training and career growth opportunities to enable contracts professionals to achieve success by enhancing their skills and abilities to support a variety of customers and programs.
Pay is only part of the compensation you will earn working as a civilian employee for the Department of the Navy. We offer a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities to meet the needs of you and your family to include opportunities for: health benefits coverage; dental and vision insurance programs; flexible spending accounts; long term care insurance program; federal employees group life insurance program; and transportation subsidy participation, as applicable. Additionally, annual and sick leave accrual; paid federal holidays; compressed work schedules, as well as the federal employee’s retirement system and the thrift savings plan are available to federal employees.
Salaries for Entry and Junior level Contract Specialist positions range from $44,941 to $103,639 (DC, MD, VA, WV, PA). A variety of factors such as directly related experience and education will affect starting salaries
NAVAIR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factor. NAVAIR provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
NAVAIR's mission is to provide full life-cycle support of naval aviation aircraft, weapons and systems operated by Sailors and Marines. This support includes research, design, development and systems engineering; acquisition; test and evaluation; training facilities and equipment; repair and modification; and in-service engineering and logistics support.
NAVAIR is organized into eight "competencies" or communities of practice including: program management, contracts, research and engineering, test and evaluation, logistics and industrial operations, corporate operations, comptroller and counsel. NAVAIR provides support (people, processes, tools, training, mission facilities, and core technologies ) to Naval Aviation Program Executive Officers (PEOs) and their assigned program managers, who are responsible for meeting the cost, schedule, and performance requirements of their assigned programs.
NAVAIR's affiliated PEOs are:
•PEO for Tactical Aircraft Programs, PEO(T)
•PEO for Air ASW, Assault and Special Mission Programs, PEO(A)
•PEO for Unmanned Aviation and Strike Weapons, PEO(U&W), and
•PEO for Joint Strike Fighter, PEO(JSF), (which alternates service lead with the U.S. Air Force)
NAVAIR is the principal provider for the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE), while contributing to every Warfare enterprise in the interest of national security. We embrace the privilege of our responsibility to the Sailor and Marine in partnership with industry, all Naval Aviation stakeholders, and our fellow Systems Commands.
Sailors and Marines Armed with Confidence...
Because we develop, deliver, and sustain aircraft, weapons, and systems – on time, on cost, with proven capability and reliability –
so they succeed in every mission and return safely home.
NAVAIR Focus Areas
•Increase Speed to the Fleet through program of record planning and execution, and rapid response to urgent warfighter needs;
•Consistently Deliver Integrated & Interoperable Warfighting Capabilities (platforms, sensors and weapons operating seamlessly in a systems of systems environment) that produce an immediate and sustainable increase in warfighting effectiveness; and
•Improve Affordability by reducing operating and sustainment costs for fielded systems and implementing life-cycle cost reduction initiatives as part of new systems development.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!