Annealer Job Description Sample
Photo Alignment Process Tool And Equipment Development Engineer
Foundry Metals Operator (319192)
Rolling Mill Equipment Applications Engineer
Physicist Sr Principal
Manufacturing Technician II
Engineer, CVD - Dram/Em
Animation Design Intern
Animation Design Intern
Fives ST Corp., is a member of the Fives Group of companies (www.fivesgroup.com) and an international player in Process Engineering, Consultation and Process System Supply. Our products include Galvanizing Lines, Surface Treatment Systems, Continuous Annealing Lines and Degreasing Plants. These plants are provided primarily to the metal processing industry worldwide. Offices are located in Wadsworth, Ohio.
We have an immediate opening for an Animation Design Intern. This person will work primarily on sales / marketing projects to create a virtual tour of industrial equipment including degreasing and pickling lines. These lines are comprised of steel structure with tanks, process piping and related mechanical equipment. Applicant must be willing and able to travel domestically.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
You will use your 3D animation design skills to create a virtual tour of our equipment for presentation to our customers and end users. Some key responsibilities are:
- Touring existing degreasing and pickling lines to gather an understanding of Fives ST equipment and product lines.
- Visit custom equipment fabricators where Fives ST equipment is in various stages of production.
- Create models for animation based on existing drawings, models (Inventor, Navisworks, AutoDesk Plant), photographs and movies.
- Produce realistic custom sales illustrations, models and animated clips suitable for professional sales presentations.
- Produce technical illustrations, models and animated clips suitable for educating our customers and the end users on the benefits of our equipment.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance
- Liaise with other members of the sales and project execution teams related to Fives ST products lines and equipment
- Technical knowledge including formal training at an accredited college or university.
- Ability to take “ownership” of the work assigned.
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills
- Must be disciplined and deadline oriented.
- Able to manage priorities and work independently.
- Able to manage several projects and work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules and deadlines is a must.
- Able to work collaboratively with employees of all levels within the organization.
- Available to travel domestically, when required.
- The ability to work effectively in a team-based environment is a necessity.
- Working toward BA or MA in animation, art and design with focus on 3d animation, or digital arts
- 1-2 year experience creating realistic custom 3D animated presentations
- Extensive experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite 2016 and Windows 10
Assets for the Position:
For a candidate to be effective and successful in this demanding position, they should be able to demonstrate strong virtues and characteristics such as the following:
- Business Acumen: Conduct business in a way that brings out the organization's value and competitive advantage; work within budget constraints
- Entrepreneurial Drive: Need to have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others. Tireless work ethic is required.
- Communication Skills: Keen listening, open-mindedness, comfortable communicating with senior executives and with peers throughout FIVES & customer organizations.
Office environment or while on site you may be exposed to machinery, moving equipment, moderate noise, airborne particles, fumes and risk of electrical shock. Movement about the customer’s facilities and site will require the ability to climb stairs and navigate through tight areas that are common in steel mills and construction sites. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; and vibration.
Typically for a day trip to visit equipment being assembled in a work shop or production facility operating Fives’ equipment.
This is a temporary / contract position, maximum 30 hours per week, and is not eligible for full benefits.
We offer challenging work in a small office environment while belonging to a large organization, as well as, a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits. Please send resume with cover letter detailing major accomplishments and expected compensation to:
Fives ST Corp.
President – Confidential
1 Park Centre Drive, Suite 210
Wadsworth, OH 44821
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States on a PERMANENT basis. We do NOT sponsor transfer visas.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!