Annealer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Annealer
Insurance Dealer Enrollments Analyst - 529945
A. Job Summary/Scope
This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the Insurance Dealer Management Systems (IDMS) correctly represents the status of each dealer’s enrollment in TMIS/TMIC/TMICV products. In addition, this role maintains the documentations for dealer enrollments. Accurate data in IDMS ensures dealer sales to be processed and completed appropriately.
B. Job Functions / Accountabilities Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities % of Time Spent 1. Enroll, update, terminate dealers
- Maintain and provide appropriate documents to the field/dealers for enrollment or termination
- Ensure accurate and timely enrollment/termination of dealers in the dealer management system
- Ensure all necessary documents are signed, received and maintained according to the policy
- Provide expertise on form/document requirements by state, by product and system input requirements to support enrollment process
50% 2. Manage system requests and documentation for regulatory compliance & product operations
- Manage documentation, including performing follow-up for forms, reviewing forms for completeness and updating, and filing in dealer files
- Create, update, remove company forms from FOPP
- Be the liaison with the TMS Account Master to set up vendor numbers, dealer ACH and dealer codes
30% 3. Other
- Manage Insurance Product Dealer Enrollment & Termination sections and forms for regulatory compliance
- Answer Dealer Enrollment questions from Product groups, ASMs
- Actively participate product initiative meetings, provide expertise in enrollment requirements, execute according to the agreed timeline and provide updates to the team/management
20% The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
· Work collaboratively with team members
· Meet regular performance expectations
· Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
· Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
· Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Customer Satisfaction- Focusing one's action and decisions on timely and accurate responses to customers
- Works with customers to get information, assess needs, and resolve issues and concerns
- Resolves customer issues in a polite, accurate, and timely manner
- Consistently acts to build loyalty and trust during every customer interaction
- Builds credibility with customers by regularly demonstrating expertise and professionalism
- Communications are generally clear and easy to understand
- Listens actively and remains engaged
- Manages their own feelings and reactions so they do not have a negative impact on interactions and communications
- States and promotes own position, ideas and suggestions with confidence
- Aware of how personal communication style, preferences, and biases impact interactions with others
- Assesses own strengths and development needs
- Accepts feedback to improve current performance
- Accepts challenging assignments to strengthen knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Applies lessons learned from past situations to new situations to improve effectiveness
- Continuously increases knowledge by being open to diverse ideas
- Accepts requests for help from others
- Shares appropriate information with team members
- Treats all people equally with respect and dignity
- Listens to others' opinions and advice regarding how to complete work, solve problem, address customer situations, etc.
- Places the interest of the team, project, and/or organization ahead of personal goals.
- Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
- Works well within ambiguous situations
- Remains calm in high pressure situations
E. Working Relationships and Decision Expectations
1. Nature/Purpose of Contact with Others (not including direct/indirect reports or supervisor): Briefly describe the typical business contacts for this job and the nature of these contacts (e.g., working with the Legal Department to provide requested information, gathering data/information from dealers, persuading department leadership, negotiating with vendors, influencing Management Committee, etc.).
- Answer Dealer Enrollment questions from the Product Operations groups, ASMs
- Support Dealer Enrollment for Sales Operations
- This position would be part of the Insurance Accounting & Reporting team, and would be responsible to do the following on behalf of the team: Ensure accurate and timely enrollment/termination of dealers in the dealer management system, provide expertise on form/document requirements by state, by product and system input requirements to support enrollment process.
- See sections A and B above for recurring projects/responsibilities that this position is responsible for.
- This position would be responsible for using a Kaizen mindset to find the most efficient and effective ways to complete and report their operational responsibilities.
F. Educational Requirements / Experience / Licenses or
Education: Required Preferred Degree X Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS]
Experience – Subject Matter Expertise:
Required Preferred Work Experience X 2-5 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)
Other Specialized Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications [if applicable]: Describe any special skills, knowledge, or qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions/accountabilities.
Required Preferred Other Qualifications X Strong written documentation and written and oral communication required X Strong analytical skills, initiative; ability to multi-task X Ability to quickly learn new web-based software tools X Basic Accounting experience preferred, but not required X Detail oriented and ability to efficiently multitask
Sales Representatives Or Dealers For CNC Routers & Laser Equipment
We're looking for....
EXPERIENCED Sales Representatives or Dealers for CNC Routers & Laser Equipment Sales - Wide Belt Sander Line can be included!
- Regional Representation for specific State(s)
- We offer Protected Territory with corporate support
- Also, Preferred Territory status for EX‐FACTORY's USED equipment offering
Opportunity to sell exclusive NEW Lines and have full access to EXF's incredible range of USED machinery - Buy & Sell 6,000+! - Attractive/aggressive commission/profit sharing + guarantee to get you started.
- CNC Routers, Pod & Rail Machining Centers, & Flat Table Machining Centers in the lower to medium price range offered by companies like BIESSE, SCM, HOLZ‐HER, MULTICAM, etc.
- Specifically our NEW AES America CNC Router Line; expanding with CNC Boring & Panel Saws
- CAD/CAM Application Software
- Possible NEW EMC Wide Belt Sander Line
Do you want...........
- Freedom of creating your path of Results & Success
- No "Income Ceiling" with a solid guarantee
- Choice of Location - the place you work from
Do you have..........
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Determination - an "I will get it done!" attitude
- Ability to listen and have a "knack" for finding and offering solutions
- "Entrepreneurial Drive", yet be a Team Player
- Sales experience with Woodworking Equipment Dealer, Importer, or WW Mach. Mfg.
- Calling on shops and plants in your region (territory)
- Outgoing Personality | PC Skills & enjoying the Sales Process
Achievers and $-motivated people should apply.
See our website www.exfactory.com/ Jobs.aspx
Experienced Auto Dealer Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are growing! Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking an experienced A/P – A/R clerk. Must be able to handle a heavy work load. Our stores are VERY busy. Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred. Top dollar paid to the best candidate. Excellent compensation/benefit package. Opportunity for growth and advancement with one of the leading dealer group in the area. Must have experience with full cycle A/P, deposits, accounting balancing and accounts receivable.
Accounts Receivable / Payable Clerk
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Skills and
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Sales And Marketing - At&T Preferred Dealer
Elite Mobility is now hiring for a customer service/entry level sales rep position.
Company website - www.emicleveland.com
Visit our FACEBOOK to see images of what we do!
NOT commission only
ENERGETIC, COMPETITIVE ATMOSPHERE
Elite Mobility is looking for a Customer Service Representative with strong Customer Service Skills to work for our growing marketing company. The successful applicant will be able to work as part of a growing friendly team.
This is a great opportunity to join our highly successful marketing consulting firm. We offer a broad range of market leading products coupled with a dedication to outstanding customer service offering superb training and career opportunities.
You will be working within an extremely dynamic and successful new business team developing existing and attracting new business where a flair for sales and customer development are vital.
The Main Responsibilities of the
Customer Service Role:
Providing an excellent standard of Customer Service.
Answering customers queries and questions.
Sales reporting and tracking day to day progress.
Benefit of Position:
Great Pay/Weekly salary and commission on top of your weekly guaranteed pay.
Great Opportunity for growth
Must attend training
Must be friendly, professional, self-motivated
Must Be a team player and be able to work individually
Previous experience in customer service is not essential as full training will be given. If you feel you have the right skill set for this position please apply by clicking on the 'apply' button. Send us your resume and please feel free to call us if you would like any more information.
Elite Mobility is an energetic marketing and sales force dedicated to being the top producing brand ambassadors for all of the growing Greater Cleveland area. The company has developed a focus on working very closely with clients and creating results in the business development field incomparable with any other form of marketing.
Working with everyone from big name brands to local businesses, and nonprofits locally our quality-driven attitudes keep our clients begging for more. Our competitive strategies allow our clients a chance to provide a smile with the service while ensuring satisfaction. The high volume of customer retention and acquisition speaks for itself.
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople
Committed to providing the highest level of integrity for our
Fortune 500 clients throughout the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
Dealer Services Coordinator (Aurora, CO)
Uncover your future with Manheim Auto Auctions, a Cox Automotive brand. We are currently looking for a Dealer Services Coordinator at our Manheim Denver location
Benefits Start on Day 1 of Employment!
Medical, Dental, Vision 24 Days Paid Time off a Year / 9 Paid Holidays a Year
401K with company match plan
Monitor and coordinate activities associated with the preparation and sale of customer vehicles throughout the auction process in ways that meet or exceed customer expectation and contribute to efficient sales operations.
Monitors vehicle preparation and sale process and communicates with lane, department managers, market sales team, and other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day and ensures vehicles are re-run if necessary
Provides direct communications link to customers to ensure their expectations are met and service issues are resolved
Educates dealers on all Manheim products and services
Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues
Serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
Reviews vehicles in sales line-up, locates missing vehicles, and coordinate with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks, mileage, and VIN check)
Maintain communication with vehicle check-in and lot operations to ensure all required processing is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon, inspections, details, etc.)
Follow- up as necessary
Coordinate with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles
Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account
Education & Specialized Knowledge
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Effective communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills required
Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
Computer skills, including ability use Internet and MS Office
Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Ability to perform repetitive tasks
1 - 3 years Auction experience or 2 - 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred.
Experience in sales support role desired
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Top Chevrolet Dealer Seeks Great Sales Professionals
We are currently seeking to hire Great Sales Professionals to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales to drive company revenue and your financial success
- Oversee and coordinate the sales activities
- Establish your goals for the sales
- Have a great attitude
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Continuously provide Great Customer Service
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- A Super Positive Attitude
Blackjack Dealers…New and Used!
If you’ve got experience dealing, hitting, shuffling, cutting, and adding…PLUS, you’ve got the patter down pat and your guest service skills are ACES, you may already be a great blackjack dealer and WE WANT YOU! If you can add the numbers 1 through 11 to total 21 and have a great smile, you might be blackjack dealer material and we’d be happy to train you!
Yes, working at Wildwood Casino could be the deal of your life: you’d be joining a fun team of entertainment specialists who know that greeting players, making them comfortable, and treating them like gold is more important than sweating the money. You know what they say, do what you love and the money will follow.
What makes a great BJ Dealer?
- Welcomes every player to the table.
- Helps newcomers learn the game.
- Converts casual players to loyal Club members.
- Knows when guests want to chat and when quiet is better.
- Makes everyone feel like a winner…even losers. Celebrate!
Yes, there are game rules to follow and regulations to uphold, but that’s not what we want our players to see. We want them to know they are appreciated and respected, that they are always treated fairly, and that they can trust the game. AND, we want them to have fun when they play.
If you are an experienced Blackjack dealer who can also wear an entertainer’s hat, we want you in our Pit. If you think you have the qualities of a great BJ dealer (but your only dealing experience is at your neighborhood poker game), we’d like to talk to you about some training with a guaranteed job opportunity.
Job requirements: 21+, Colorado Gaming Support License eligible, be able to add (cards and chips). Dealer experience a plus! Weekday, weekend, day and night shifts available.
Poker Dealers Needed
♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ Poker Dealer Needed! ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥
Lady Poker Dealers are needed at The Lodge for an entertainment only, non-gambling table from 7pm - 2am. Must be over 21 with knowledge of poker and blackjack.
$11 per hour + table commissions + tips + a free meal from our 5⭐ kitchen! Apply in person: 10530 Spangler Road, Dallas 75220 or message us on our facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/thelodgedallas/
Sales Representative B2b: Forklift Dealer
Sales Representative B 2B. Accurate Lift Truck, Inc. a Mitsubishi Forklift Truck Dealership is looking for an experienced, self-motivated individual to lead our sales effort in the Lehigh Valley. The ideal candidate will have extensive business contacts in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley area and have substantial experience selling to businesses and to major commercial accounts. We focus on third party logistics, freight and common carriers, food service, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and distribution centers. Our focus is on selling forklift preventative maintenance and breakdown service, parts, dock and commercial door service and installation as well as rental, new and used forklifts. Experience with Hyster, Yale, Cat, & Crown product is a big plus. We offer a great working environment, and an extremely competitive salary/base and /or commission schedule. Pay structure and amount will depend on your needs. This is about finding the right person to develop this growing territory. Send your resume in the strictest confidence and let’s talk. You’re going to love working with us! Apply now!
Setting the standard for forklift service for over thirty years!
Dealer Service Representative
The dealer Service group must be able to interact with the dealers and the internal groups (RDC, Parts Technical Group, Virtual Warehouse and DMDC)
DSR must possess the ability to make important decision and come to a conclusion that is in the best interest of the company and the dealership. This group is the mediator between the dealers and the RDC/Carriers/Virtual Warehouses. DSR must have the ability to make decisions. They must possess the quality to multi task and have timely response to situations. They must be able to keep up to date reports. Must have knowledge of Microsoft programs, ATLAS, and to make presentation. They must posse’ s good communication skills. DSR also make financial decision (crediting/debiting dealers).
DSR must learn the warehouse daily functions and processes. This includes knowing warehouse management screens in ATLAS. They must possess the knowledge of the different screens to conduct full research when an error is reported to the DSR. DSR must conduction a full research to understand what occur, how it occurred, how the problem can be fixed. It is then reported and documented in detailed form to the appropriate party. The dealer is taken care in a timely matter the problem is resolved. DSR job is also to relieve stress and frustration from a situation that has occurred weather is reordering part for the customer or and not limited to enter claim for the dealer.
DSR must know the claim and return policies. DSR need to be up to date with all the TECH bulletins. DSR must be able to walk a dealer through how to file a claim or a return. Dealers will contact DSR to understand the policy and what are the time frames. If a dealer has a claim that has not been credited or been approved DSR must be able to research what has occurred and be able to explain to the dealer in full detail what the situation is. DSR can make a determination if the dealer should be credited or not. DSR must able to the claim screens in ATLAS and understand the different phases of the system credits of a return or a claim. If a return line has not been credit the DSR must find out why and if a problem in ATLAS they must know how to fix the situation. DSR approve dealer return lines on a daily base.
DSR will inspect claims along with the RDC claim processor. They need to be able to look at the part and come to a determination what party caused the error and how it occurred. DSR will also instruct the RDC claim processes what steps they need to complete the claim or the return. DSR must know the steps the claim and return processors to process a claim or a return. DSR will inspect parts to determine if part should be credited or to be return to the dealer. DSR must make sure the returns and claims personal are following the policy and producers.
DSR will enter debits and credits in ATLAS or MISC billing for the proper situation.
DSR also support the RDC on continual bases. This will include damage notification (when a part comes in for a dealer back order and is damaged). DSR must notify the dealer and send them pictures and order information to see if the dealer would accept part. If dealer does not accept part, an email will be sent to USA order management. Inventory depart at that RDC will also be notified so they will a new part is coming in for this dealer order. If an RDC has a problem with a dealer order a DSR must be able to research the situation and inform the RDC how to proceed. If parts are left at the RDC DSR must be able to communicate with the RDC what measures are taken. DSR will also communicate with the dealer. DSR will enter claim on behalf of the dealer. If misc. parts come back in totes or cages that are empty DSR will research and communicate with RDC how to proceed. DSR will have weekly/ daily communication with the RDC manager with situations/problems that have occurred. DSR will also empty the scrap bins for the RDC’ s. DSR will also post goods for returns and claims. DSR document error and keep track of trends. DSR will report findings on a daily bases.
Dealers will fax over carrier claims. DSR will review the claim and will either approve or decline part to be return to RDC for further inspection with carrier and RDC. If the part is approved to be returned to the RDC, the DSR, carrier and RDC claim processor will inspect part. It is the DSR job to determine how the damage occurred and who is at fault. DSR must be able to handle any conflict with the present parties in these matters. DSR will enter claim in ATLAS. DSR must log all carrier claims. DSR will keep track of payments made by the carrier. If the carrier has a situation with any of the dealers the DSR will handle the matter. DSR also documents all carrier errors and keep track of trends. DSR will report findings in carrier meetings.
DSR will receive Handwritten AFA forms that need to be research. Each HW AFA is different and requires different ways to research. The DSR will approve or reject the HW AFA. DSR also enter freight and repair reimbursements. DSR enter all the dealers direct ship claims.
DSR are apart of multi facets of the parts logistic group. They not only work with and help the dealers, they help the RDC’ s, and PTG.
DSR file all documentation (claims, shipping request form, misc. billing, any information dealer faxes over for the DSR). Each DSR at present time approximately are receiving 500 calls a month. Each DSR at present time receive many emails on a daily bases. Each DSR handles situations in a timely matter along with the functions mentioned above.
- MS Office proficiency – Knowledge of Access and Excel is a must. Use of pivot tables and Vlookup formulas is essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly with dealers, regions, vendors and all internal team members.
- Associates degree or higher
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Data Analysis and Reporting.
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with physical locations in Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona, Kentucky, and New York.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work