Anode Builder Job Description Sample
Senior Anode Scientist
Overview A123 Systems, LLC is a leading developer and manufacturer ofbatteries and battery systems for the transportation and commercial markets. The company’s patented Nanophosphate™ technology enables its batteries to deliver previously unattainable levels of power, safety and life. Applicable to a wide range of industries, A123 Systems’ products remove many traditional technology constraints to provide OEMs expanded flexibility in system design. With the largest lithium ion R&D team in North America, world-class expertise and management, and global manufacturing operations, A123 Systems’ Automotive Class Lithium Ion™ batteries are leading the automotive movement towards platform electrification. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Michigan, A123 Systems’ proprietary nanoscale electrode technology is built on initial developments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. For additional information please visit. Position Overview An opportunity has arisen for an Anode Scientist to join our team that specializes in the development of next generation lithium-ion high energy cell technology. The successful candidate will be laboratory based and will take ownership of anode/anode electrolyte interface development for high energy battery applications with a key focus on high capacity anode efficiency improvement. Primary job responsibilities include generating new ideas and approaches for the development of next generation high energy cells in accordance with A123’s technology roadmap. Attending to these responsibilities will require working closely with electrolyte, cathode, and cell scientists and engineers co-located in A123’s Waltham facility as well as in Hangzhou, China. This position is open to recent graduates holding a postgraduate degree with some industry and/or academic experience. Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities
Anode development areas of focus include:
Post electrode processing treatment development
Exploring technologies to improve cell efficiency at component level
Optimization of formation procedures
Develop and implement synthesis and process strategies for the above areas of focus as well as the needed material characterizations.
DOE development and use of statistical tools to evaluate effect of post electrode processing treatment processes, surface coatings, and optimized formation procedures on component and cell performance.
Critically thinks about and provide solutions to current shortcomings associated with advanced high capacity anode materials.
Manage lithium-ion cell fabrication, testing, analysis, and data organization associated with the advanced anode development.
Analyze cell performance data and present summaries to all technical departments in order to troubleshoot and improve high energy lithium-ion cell components as well as update R&D management team on developments during weekly meetings.
Ensure needed updates to anode development and testing standard operating procedures (SOPs) are regularly incorporated by and disseminated to the appropriate personnel.
Interact with laboratory technicians, scientists, and engineers to ensure engineering statement of work (ESOW) tasks are completed within the agreed upon timeframe.
Collaborate with strategic partners to develop advanced Li-ion technologies for high energy applications.
Systematically review prior art and peer-reviewed publications for relevant information.
Drives for Results
- The passion to set and meet high standards of performance.
- Drives Accountability
- The ability to establish clear, measurable goals and deliver on commitments. Qualifications Specific Skills/Abilities
A fundamental understanding of advanced high capacity lithium-ion anodes such as alloying materials ranging from their synthesis to incorporation into negative electrodes. Direct experience on techniques to stabilize those anodes and reduce irreversible capacity loss.
- The ability to break down problems, gain understanding, and make effective decisions.
Demonstrates an aptitude for independent and creative thinking as well as complex problem solving using innovative approaches.
Fluent in electrochemical techniques such as cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, and common potentiostatic and galvanostatic methods.
Proficient with Maccor, Gamry, Arbin, and Princeton Applied Research platforms.
Knowledge of lithium-ion battery assembly, characterization and failure analysis.
Proficiency in data analysis and experimental design utilizing Minitab and/or Excel VBA code preferred.
Advanced written communication skills applied directly to the preparation of technical papers, patent specifications, presentations, applications notes, ESOW, SOP, and other such documents.
Excellent oral communications skills with the ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with co-workers.
Effective time management in a semi-autonomous environment with the ability to work independently and as part of team. Education/Experience
PHD. in materials science, electrochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
Minimum 5 years industry experience with lithium-ion battery development at the component and cell level for more experienced candidates.
Knowledge of unit operation, process development and scale up is a plus.
Hands-on experience on prelithiation is a huge plus.
Fluent in English The position will be based in Waltham, MA. A123 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer ID2017-1422 # of Openings1 CategoryResearch and Development
Electrical Builder #6317 / Machine Builder #6318
Electrical Builder #6317
Company in Schaumburg, IL is seeking an Electrical Builder to work 1st shift. The candidate will work at least 50 hours per week. Below is a description of the requirements needed for this position. Please review requirements before applying.
· Must have previous experience with machine wiring (panel).
· Automation experience is a plus.
· Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
· At least 1 year of electrical machine builder experience
· Must bring own basic electrical tools
· Familiarity with Siemens and Murr parts preferred.
Machine Builder #6318
Company in Schaumburg, IL is looking for a Machine Builder to join their 1st shift team. At least 50 hours per week, and no travel involved.
· Experience in automation or gantries required.
· Must be able to work from assemble drawings, direction from the builder will be provided.
· Ability to read and understand bill of material with assembly drawing
· At least 1 year of mechanical machine builder experience
· Must bring own basic mechanical tools
· Familiarity with Pneumatics
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
$500 Referral Bonus
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Project Manager - Residential Home Builder
We a small growing local home builder looking for an experienced residential construction superintendent.
We are building ground up homes in Grand Prairie, TX (Mansfield ISD) , and will have additional subdivisions.
Lots have been purchased, and ground broken for development. Construction begins in November/December.
Our office is based in Southlake TX.
- - Schedule and supervise on a daily basis all trades within subdivision. (site office provided)
- - Plan and schedule all construction duties on homes from beginning to end.
- - Inspect work for quality and in compliance with City building code requirements.
- - Work closely with the sales team to ensure proper workflow and production.
- - Perform construction meetings with client, to update progress as needed.
- - Participate in attendance of construction educational classes as needed.
- - Be able to adapt within a rapidly changing environment. (FLEXIBLE).
- - Fill out daily, weekly and monthly reports and turns them in to office.
- - Assumes leadership role for all safety issues of all job sites activities.
- - MUST have a minimum of 3 years of residential experience in building, scheduling, ordering & field supervision.
- -MUST have actually built or supervised the process of new residential construction from start to finish. (remodels do not count)
- - Strong organizational and people skills.
- - Use of Word and Excel within the MS Office suite.
- - A thorough knowledge of all trades.
- - Knowledge of architectural drawings.
- - Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
- -Post offer drug screen and background check are required.
HUGE PLUS: (will consider additional $ compensation...)
- -With knowledge of Co-Construct (or other software)
- -Ability to speak/write Spanish fluently.
- -If more than 10 years of experience.
- -Is currently a small home builder.
This is a 1099 contract position. No benefits at this time.
- - With 3-5 years of qualified experience ($55-$60k) plus commission.
- - With 7- 10 years of qualified experience ($60-$70k) plus commission.
- - Meets or exceeds 'Huge Plus' List ($70-$80k) plus commission.
- - Would also consider production pay per house started and completed.
Qualified experience means you have actually built a home from the ground up before.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME WITH SHORT EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU FIT THIS POSITION.
Outside Sales / Relationship Builder
Our client is looking for an Outside Sales Representative who is truly a natural born sales person who can typically build solid and lasting relationships in a B2B environment. We believe that relationship selling techniques are lasting and earn higher commissions and provide a much more positive working environment. Higher sales bringing Higher commissions and a happier more positive career just naturally go along with this philosophy. If you believe that sales is "an art" and you have a natural ability and passion for relationship building, apply now!
- Proven track record of building new business
- Sign and/or graphic experience required
- Consultative sales experience as a subject matter expert
- Marketing or advertising education / work experience helpful
- At least 18 months average tenure at previous sales job
- Examples of winning in a competitive environment (sports or business)
- Microsoft Office Suite and internet skills, including Linkedin
- Current valid driver's license
- Professional communication skills
- Effective listener
- Assertive but friendly personality
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to build positive internal relationships with production and office team
- High School / GED required; 2+ years of higher education a plus
Panel Builder / Wirer
This position is mainly responsible for the electrical and mechanical assembly of electrical control panels and cabinets.
· Build and wire electrical control panels using point to point wiring.
· Perform machine wiring per machine drawings and/or electrical schematics.
· Perform mechanical work such as attaching enclosures to machine, punching holes to cabinets, drilling and tapping holes in machine conveyors.
· Maintain housekeeping and organization of workplace.
Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements needed/ preferred:
· Must have at least 2yrs experience
· Able to read Electrical Schematics
· Familiar with UL508A helpful
· Must be willing to work overtime if needed
· Must be able to use power tools
· Have hand tools
Scenic Carpenter Set Builder
• 4+ years’ experience in SCENIC CARPTENTRY not construction
• Good working knowledge of CAD programs
• Experience with table saw, routers, band saw, pneumatics, welders, and CNC machine
• Metal fabrication, acrylic, and plastics experience
• Theatrical scenic experience helpful
• Manage on-site installation of scenic at hotels and convention centers
• Lead a crew loading in / setting up / loading out of scenic pieces onsite
• Assist with rigging, audio, video, and lighting as needed
• Repair existing set pieces, soft goods
• Fabricate, repair, and re-fit road cases
• Fabricate required set pieces per plans
• Interact with clients and speakers in an upbeat, positive, and professional manner
• Must be able to lift, pull, push and carry 50 lbs. or more.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Must be able and willing to walk and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude
• Must be ready and willing to travel extensively
• Must exhibit leadership in maintaining a safe working environment
Warehouse Order Builder
We are guided by our basic core values: integrity and professionalism, passion for work, and essential modesty. This ?essential modesty? is the heart of who Establish is. It means we have the competence and determination to lead and steer projects, but we never underestimate the importance of listening to our clients and making sure we understand one another.
Team members needed for a warehouse management center. You must be able to lift 30+ lbs. and work from heights up to 24 feet.
Prior fork lift and stock picker experience is a plus. You must be detail orientated and be able to use a hand-held scanner.
Be responsible and dependable. Starting pay is $10.00 per hour plus benefits.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 PM - one hour lunch.
You must pass a background check (no felonies), drug screen, and a have a clean driving record.
We will serve our clients with honesty, integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client?s permission.
We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor?s permission.
Arrive at workstation on time.
Make sure work area is clean and safety standards are followed.
Ability to read tickets and price book in great detail.
Put bottom rails and top rails in pedestal.
Install parting rails and pedestal backs in, if called for.
Keep area supplied with parts, and let proper personnel know if supplies are getting low.
Keep tools oiled and clean. DARRAN is proud to be an EEO employer and provide a drug free workplace. For assistance completing an application, please call or visit our HR Department.
Warehouse - Pallet Builder
Pallet Builder Location:Manchester, CT, United States-1361 Tolland Tpk Job ID:1028618 Date:January 8, 2018 Job Description General Description Manual and clerical inventory support in processing cartons. Responsibilities · Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing. · Prepares cartons for processing by: o Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels o Packing, labeling and scanning cartons, as required o Sorting and routing cartons o Entering appropriate information in inventory systems as acquired. · Performs processing activities, as assigned. · Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically. · Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Skills & Characteristics · Requires ability to understand and follow general and/or written instructions. May involve use of basic arithmetic. · Familiarity with use of carton processing equipment (e.g. hand held scanners). · Ability to learn computer processing item inventory systems. · Ability to work accurately and quickly. · Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to resolve identified discrepancies. · Six months experience in the same or related tasks is preferable. Job Title:Warehouse
Pallet Builder Location:Manchester, CT, United States-1361 Tolland Tpk Job ID:1028618 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Personalized Application Builder (Pab) Manager
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace. Learn more at www.xerox.com. PURPOSE: Management of the Applications based business operations including Personalized Application Builder Forum (PAB) and governance activities in Xerox North American Operations. SCOPE: Selling support role. Responsible for creating, implementing and updating KPI’s monitored through fit-for-purpose dashboards and reports enabling a deep understanding of the Apps business achievements vs objectives. The Workplace Solutions portfolio drives 75% of Xerox Equipment revenue and Apps are view as critical to our go forward growth. Role KPIs include: + # of partners recruited and certified + # of new Apps enabled in the Apps gallery
June 2018 PAB forum NAO participation
Partner e-Commerce platform adoption RESPONSIBILITIES: Define & Monitor
Actively collaborates with Go to Market Units (GTMUs) sales leadership teams to identify, recruit, develop Partners whether Agents (Mono Branded), Document Technology Partners (DTPs or Multi Branded) or Solutions Providers (SLPs), and enable the PAB expansion strategy,
Collaborates with partners and to develop new, customer relevant Apps and enhance the Apps gallery on a continuous basis.
Existing Apps partner portfolio expansion Supports the e-commerce platform launch to enable new revenue generation. Candidate Education: Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related industry experience. Candidate Background:
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Successful track record of marketing and Sales leadership.
Demonstrated ability to operate and achieve in a geographically diverse and matrix management environment
High self-motivated and resilient
Accuracy, attention to detail
Analytical skills with working knowledge of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
Apps & Solutions Marketing & Partner Sales Experience and knowledge.
Forward thinker, agent of change as it relates to how work gets done, leveraging the latest and emerging digital technologies
Capable of leading ‘dreaming’ sessions with clients on Apps Development.
Successful track record of sales and marketing roles.
Very familiar with the Apps/Solutions Business model in direct and partner sales.
Interest and knowledge of modern technologies (IoT’s, Mobility, Cloud Services).
Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
Experience in interfacing with customers and partners.
Flexible and open to change.
Experience in Partner or Product Marketing in the Printing Industry, IT Space or other relevant Workplace Technologies.
Strong technical aptitude. Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title:Personalized Application Builder (PAB) Manager
Requisition ID:18000088Virtual/work from home?No
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!