Anode Builder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Anode Builder
Anodizing Finisher - Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing Anodizer
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing, Chromate Conversion, PTFE Coating If you are a Anodizing Finishers with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great room for growth
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position Less Than 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
PTFE Coating What's In It for You
Hourly rate up to $20hr
Benefits So, if you are a Anodizing Finisher with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing* FL-OrlandoJB14-1360328
Anodize Operator Trainee - 2Nd Shift
Job Description At Hytek Finishes, we provide specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. We hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.Hytek Finishes employs 250. employees and offers competitive wages with an excellent benefit package. Job Description: This is a trainee operator position in our Anodize Department. The hours for this position are training Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. One training is complete, the hours for this position are Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m.
Specific Responsibilities Include: * Attention to quality of product
Review customer and Hytek paperwork for instructions
Follow technique card instructions to rack and unrack parts
Work closely with operator to complete work and prioritize tasks
Sign off paperwork as required
Keep area clean and organized
Other duties as assigned Essential Mental/Physical Demands: Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
Use of safety equipment when necessary (goggles, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, etc.). Often exposed to wet/humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. Noise level is usually moderate. Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions.
Required Skills: Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Ability to read written purchase orders and paperwork.
Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment. Attention to detail is a must. Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Required Experience: Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences. When applying, please include dates of employment for each previous position.
Applicants with previous experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred. # U.S. Export Policy Notice: To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Job Title: Anodize Operator Trainee
- 2nd Shift Req ID: 9798BR Location: Hytek Finishes City: Kent State/Province/County: Washington Country: United States Full/Part-Time: Full-Time Position Type: Regular
Title: Anodize Loader/Unloader
Job Function: Manufacturing / Operations
Business Unit Group:
Transportation and Construction Solutions Position Description:
: + Safely load and unload metal from pallets onto anodizing carriers to meet or exceed Kawneer quality expectations.
Must be willing to learn the production process and quality checks.
Computer work is involved; JDE and Database work + Periodic maintenance tasks, miscellaneous cleaning The employee is required to follow all Health & Safety requirements listed in the applicable procedure & work instructions
19261BR Minimum Years of Experience:
Entry Level Primary Location: AR-Springdale
Minimum Education Required:
High School or GED
Minimum Travel Required:
None Basic Qualifications:
REQUIREMENTS: + Ability to regularly lift 40+ lbs, bend, stoop, and squat.Physically demanding job.
- Overtime is required if deemed necessary by management.
Building and Construction Systems
Job Type: Entry Level/New Grad
Use this job description
Anodize Helper - Graveyard
GRAVEYARD SHIFTS : 10:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. Sun
Thurs Location Profile: Located in Kent Washington, Protective Coatings offers a complete range of finishing capabilities including various coating technologies, shot peening, plating, and variety of chemical treatments. The Company was founded in 1976 and has become the largest metal finishing operation focused in the aerospace industry. They were acquired by Precision Castparts in December 2012, and became part of its Aerostructures Division. Staffed with 320 employees, the facility generates annual revenue in excess of $30 million. Protective Coatings has a reputation for quality, reliability, and timeliness. Their key customers include Boeing, Bombardier, Gulfstream, and Lockheed Martin. Protective Coatings is fully certified for IS0 9001 and holds Revision “C” registration for AS9100. The Company applies finishes to approximately half a billion dollars’ worth of its customer’s parts each year. Essential Job Functions and responsibilities: + Properly record all required data on Shop Traveler and verify all prior procedures have been approved before proceeding with any processes.
Count and scan all incoming and outgoing parts from the area.
Select appropriate rack according to size, shape, and number of parts to be anodized; inspect rack for usability.
Wire or clip parts to anodizing rack and immerse rack in series of cleaning, etching, and rinsing baths as required.
Rack, un-rack and hang parts on racks to air dry + Degrease parts for anodize processing.
Use solvents to remove dirt and oil from parts.
Operate pallet jack to move parts from one location to another.
Clean, organize and maintain work area as directed in accordance with 5-s principles. Wear and maintain Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: PRO.005.17
Use this job description
CMP Anodizing, located in Elk Grove Village, is looking to hire an experienced Anodizer to run a second shift operation. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who has worked in the metal finishing industry to use the latest state-of-the art anodizing, plating and waste treatment equipment.
CMP is known for quality workmanship, competitive pricing and quick turnaround time. The company uses environmentally sound processes to produce metal finishes of the highest quality.
Our ideal candidate will have strong mathematical ability and analytical skills, and some exposure to chemistry, along with a High School education or GED.
Want to take your career to the next level? Join us!
CMP Anodizing provides Anodizing, Color Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing, Hard Coat with Teflon, Electroless Nickel Plating, and Clear Rack Zinc Plating. CMP is a family-owned business, serving the manufacturing industry for more than 20 years.Use this job description
Perform tasks to ensure all work instructions related to the anodizing of SMC products are followed.
- Adherence to all department work instructions
- Ensure respective area is compliant with 5S standards
- Process all necessary paperwork associated with established machining standards
- Execute basic to advanced work flow tasks on established SMC systems
- Conduct basic preventative maintenance on machines
- Troubleshoot routine equipment breakdowns
- Basic knowledge of SMC raw material properties
- Basic knowledge of SMC products
- Quality control of parts to ensure anodize thickness specifications within tolerances
- Adherence to all safety rules
- Ensure proper disposal and maintenance of all hazardous chemicals
- Duties include titration of process baths and documentation of the titration results
- Mixing of hazardous chemicals used in the neutralization of process baths, removal of process baths, neutralization of waste water and documentation of results and volume of discharge
- Physical demands require the person to regularly stand, walk, and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- The person is frequently required to climb or balance, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to hear and talk.
- The work environment will expose employee to the following elements: Noise, Heat, Cold, Dust, Oil, Coolant, Grease, and hazardous chemicals used for anodizing.
- Associates degree in a technical related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate
- 3 years prior experience in the Anodizing field
- Basic computer skills
The Anodizing Coordinator has the responsibility and authority to carry out the assigned tasks described in the responsibility section of this job description.
Anodizing Coordinator is capable of setting up, programming and operating Anodizing equipment. Knowledge of blue prints, time management, and production floor organization are basic requirements for this position.
I.Maintain a safe work environment.
II.Organize department in which work is to be performed.
III.Maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
IV.Train and manage all anodizing personnel.
V.Maintain proper identification of raw materials (i.e. ano line chemicals, powders, etc.)
VI.Maintain ano line waste identification and placement per EPA guidelines and regulations.
VII.Perform weekly inspections of all hazardous waste drums using form F-630-102.
- Maintain inventory of all ano line equipment (i.e. racks, hardware, pumps, filters, drums, chemicals, etc.)
IX.Manage ano line maintenance and cleanliness.
X.Report all problems on ano line, RO system, or the building that may affect pe, productions, quality, and safety.
XI.Inspection of daily logs (i.e. Daily RO System Check form F-750-103, Rinse Tank Cleaning Checklist form F-750-102, Total AMPS Log, etc.)
XII.Perform and log Bi-Weekly Solution Evaluations per the QMS.
- Perform adjustments based on Bi-Weekly Solution Evaluations as required.
- Select proper tooling and fixtures required to process product as required.
XV.Setup and program anodizing worksheets for individual routing instructions packet.
- Program anodizing equipment to produce desired results as directed by the anodizing worksheets, routing instructions and Engineering Blue Print.
- Maintains inspection records as directed by Quality.
- Completes/initiates reject identification in the event of a nonconforming product.
- Reports to General Manager.
XX.Participates in employee evaluations and decisions when applicable.
- Performs any necessary task as requested/directed by management.
- Maintains compliancy with the Quality Managements System and ISO standards.
I. On the job training or vocational experience required.
II. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
III. Computer, math, programming and setup skills required.
IV. Time management and production floor organization skills.
V. Ability to manage people. Pay rate $14/hrUse this job description
Builder Loan Officer - Kent, Washington
Take loan applications from Builder home purchasers at applicants’ request.
• Educate and guide applicant through loan process. Answer questions and resolve problems that may develop with loan file. • Present HomeAmerican loan products and services to Builder personnel and sales offices on a weekly basis and through seminars presented at Builder’s weekly sales meetings.
• Contact all Builder home purchasers to present loan products and services. Calls also will be made on co-op realtors where applicable.
• Prepare marketing and loan program information files for Builder sales and management personnel.
• Prepare and distribute application packages and other materials as necessary.
• Prepare activity and other types of reports for branch, regional and corporate managers. Advise managers of success, needs, market competition information, etc
• Work closely with branch manager to determine schedule, sales skills and other support areas such as wholesale brokering of loan products.
• Maintain close contact with branch processors, closer, receptionist, etc. to coordinate and confirm appointments, calls, applications, loan status, etc.
• Update Builder and spot sales agents on pricing and changes in agency, HomeAmerican and investor guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The tools for success…
- At least one-year real estate experience required. Real estate license preferred. Must have prior VA, FHA, and Conventional loan processing or solicitation experience for a minimum of two years.
- Ability to use clear business English in order to communicate clearly, both written and verbally with clients, Builder personnel, realtors and co-workers. Technical knowledge relating to mortgage banking compliance, FHA, VA, conventional and non-conforming guidelines required. Ability to work independently. Must be able to perform calculations to determine house payment, interest rate, ratios, etc.
3446 Power Builder Developer
Role: Power Builder Developer
Fort Washington, PA
Type: Full Time
- 6 ~ 8 years of expereince. Power Builder with Java
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with SQL Server - Database design
- Design and Develop web pages, web applications, and web services.
- Design and Develop other interfaces to various applications, depending on the platform of interfacing application.
- Understand business requirements for various projects, and Design and Develop application modules based on those requirements
Use this job description
Looking for machine builders with experience BIW, conveyors, transfer line experience
Must have your own tools
Excellent Pay/Benefits/Vacation and Holiday Pay
Use this job description