Anode Crew Supervisor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Anode Crew Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
Train and supervise a crew of persons with disabilities at a local, light industrial, production facility in Fairfield, CA.
- · High School Diploma
- · Must have experience supervising others at a jobsite
- · Warehouse experience a plus
- · Excellent oral and written communications skills along with time management, organizational and leadership skills
Vehicle in safe working condition, valid California driver's license with a good driving record and proof of insurance. Must be able to pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug screen.
- Transport workers from their homes to the worksite
- Supervising Crew:
- organizing labels and affix them on appropriate boxes and follow guidelines in sending them down assembly line
- keeping pack out stations fully stocked as requested
- building boxes and keep back stock on hand whenever possible.
- scanning boxes on the assembly line, opening boxes on assembly line, affixing labels on products in boxes, sealing up boxes and placing back on assembly line for storage
- training crew with new/changing warehouse procedures
- Maintaining Quality Control
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work independently
Compensation: $15.82 per hour
Additional Benefits: Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Sick Leave
Anodizing Welder - Build Your Career!! 1716130
CRS is seeking a Welder with anodizing experience for a temp to perm position in Kings Mountain. Great entry level welding opportunity to build your career! Apply today online.
*Anodizing experience required.
*Experience operating automated weld equipment is a plus!
*Ability to do heavy lifting.
*Be very safety conscious.
*Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
*Will complete background and drug screens.
Starting pay around $10/hr, depending on experience.
Monday-Friday from 4am-3pm. Must be able to work up to 7 days per week if needed during busy times.
Apply online now and call 980-585-2639 between the hours of 9am-4pm for a phone interview.
Crew Supervisor / Crew Lead - Window Cleaning
Window Genie, a leading and distinguished home service provider based in the Princeton, NJ area, is expanding and searching for a hardworking, motivated Crew Supervisor. The Supervisor will specialize in leading a team in projects of window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. Subject to great pay, flexible schedules, and a professional environment, this presents a great opportunity for anyone hoping to begin or take a large step in their home service career. Excellent growth opportunity!
- Ensure projects are on track and within estimates
- Ensure equipment is in working order and properly maintained, such as checking the oil level and fluid levels of the pressure washer and service vans
- Meet with the customer prior to beginning the job to evaluate and properly set up, and to discuss any challenges that the technicians may come across
- Provide all home services in a manner that exceeds customer expectations through honesty, integrity, courteousness, and overall great customer service
- Deliver to customers accurate estimates regarding pricing and amount of time that services will take to be completed
- Ensure familiarity with all potential problems or areas of caution
- Maintain supply of inventory, and notify franchise owner of any low inventories
- Train newly hired service technicians in trade, customer service, and company culture
- Operate safely a company van between client sites, while representing Window Genie on the road
- Meet with the franchise owner to present ideas to improve efficiency and overall morale
- Aid in selling the services of Window Genie to perspective clients and partners by using skills in sales
- Experience in managing or leading a small team
- Ability to work flexible hours, Monday – Saturday
- No criminal record (background check required)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Detail oriented – all our work is guaranteed
- Must feel comfortable working with ladders
- Neat & clean appearance, you will be customer facing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Compensation is commission-based. Motivated and skilled individuals will have the opportunity to make up to $40000 annually, more with ability to bring in new customers. If interested, please respond to this ad with resume.
Cleaning Crew Store Supervisor
NOW HIRING FOR LARGE RETAIL STORE IN MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA
Job Duties: Hands on leaders needed with good communication skills. Knowledge of janitorial work and supervisory experience desired. Additional training is provided in operation of equipment and customer specifications. KBS seeks those willing to learn, train, and communicate daily with customers and janitorial crew members. Must be detail-oriented, highly responsible, and motivated to run the location.
Hours: Part-time, exact hours to be determined by manager.
To apply: Email EPerez@kbs-services.com to schedule an interview. Please include your name, phone number, including the area code, and the city/position for which you are applying. The hiring manager will contact applicants until the position has been filled.
Commercial Cleaning / Bilingual Crew Supervisor - Good Pay And Growth
Corporate cleaning / Commercial Building Cleaning Crew Supervisor- Good pay – Work for an industry leader. Large Growth Potential!
We are looking for motivated leaders to spearhead our cleaning crews for our commercial accounts. We require teams with expertise and attention to detail. Find great upward trajectory and you will be able to grow with one of the best employers in the commercial cleaning industry.
You will be a part of a team based on core values of respect, teamwork, honesty, and transparency, to ensure everyone is on the same page and achieve great things together.
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in janitorial services
Assign janitorial work to crew, following material and work guidelines
Inspect work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards
Ensure proper staffing and personnel actions
Available to work late nights
Available to work weekends if necessary
Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
Proven janitorial experience
Limpieza comercial / Supervisor- Crecimiento Profesional
Limpieza corporativa / Supervisor de equipo de limpieza- Buena paga- Trabaja para empresa líder. ¡Gran potencial de crecimiento!
Estamos buscando líderes motivados para encabezar nuestros equipos de limpieza para cuentas comerciales. Requerimos equipos con experiencia y atención al detalle. Encontrarás una gran trayectoria ascendente y serás capaz de crecer con una de las mejores compañías en la industria de la limpieza comercial.
Serás parte de un equipo donde sus valores fundamentales son: respeto, trabajo en equipo, honestidad y transparencia.
Supervisar y coordinar las actividades de los trabajadores dedicados a los servicios de limpieza
Asignar el trabajo de limpieza a la tripulación, siguiendo las directrices de materiales y de trabajo
Inspeccionar el trabajo realizado para asegurar el cumplimiento de las especificaciones y las normas establecidas
Asegurar la adecuada dotación de personal y las acciones del personal
Bilingüe (Inglés / Español)
Disponible para trabajar por las noches
Disponible para trabajar fines de semana si es necesario
Conocimiento de productos químicos y suministros de limpieza
Production Crew Chief / Restoration Supervisor
Production Crew Chief/Restoration Supervisor
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, mold, or water damage situation. Our location is setting the standard for SERVPRO franchises throughout the country through the creation of innovative software applications and on-site training. We offer a fresh, friendly, pleasant work environment where our employees are valued and appreciated. We are a successful, stable company ready for the challenge of new growth. We are looking for exceptional employees to help take us to the next level.
As the Production Crew Chief, you will be responsible for leading teams to respond to and manage water, mold and fire losses at residential and commercial properties. You will report to the Production Manager and coordinate with customers, insurance adjusters and office personnel.
Explain Job Process and answer customer questions, as needed.
Communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns.
Perform production processes as scheduled.
Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise work performed on job site.
Manage Job File documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
High School Diploma
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Basic math skills
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (i.e., crawls spaces, attics)
Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time * Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Must have a good driving record
Since our services are available 24 hours, you must be willing to work overtime and be on call, as needed, including nights and weekends on occasion. Experience in construction, restoration, or quality assurance is a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a professional appearance and a “can-do” attitude. You must have a valid driver’s license with a reasonable driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft. You also must be able to pass a drug test.
We are pleased to offer medical and dental insurance, on-site training, paid vacation, holiday pay, sick leave, profit sharing, and 401k retirement benefits.
Project Manager / Supervisor For Janitorial Crew
- Address all client needs in an accurate and timely manner
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Proactively schedules and plans workloads to ensure the proficient execution of specified tasks at the approved frequencies
- Manages quality, addresses and rectifies complaints, and ensures acknowledgment of compliments with the appropriate staff members
- Participates in walk-throughs with the client
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment through inspection, coaching teaching and training of staff
- Functions as the 'Front Line' of the recruitment and hiring process, and termination process
- Actively involved in any employee disciplinary action
- Identifies future opportunities for the Custodial effort to positively impact outcomes for the client
- Coordinates all Floor Care, Special Projects and Events activity involving Custodial Staff
- Special project work as requested
Qualifications/Requirements for the Position:
- Minimum of two years building maintenance and supervisory experience
- Must have knowledge of all areas of building maintenance, including stripping and waxing floors and operating and maintaining janitorial equipment.
- Must be able and willing to be on call by cell phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Supervisory and/or leadership skills
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extensive use of all MS Office
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record for last 3 years
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
Cleaning Crew Supervisor
Cleaning Crew will maintain a safe and clean environment for our guests to enjoy. Act as a representative of Cinepolis USA in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Duties and responsibilities
Clear tables and theaters of used dishes, wipe down tables and chairs.
Dust, mop, sweep main areas and auditoriums.
Responsible for cleaning bathrooms; mopping floors, wipe down counters, mirrors, walls, stock restroom supplies, change batteries for soap and paper towel dispensers.
Responsible for the removal of trash in all areas of the facility.
Complete all cleaning checklists throughout the day.
Ensure all checklists are initialed off on.
Ensure windows and doors are clear of finger/hand prints and or smudges.
Pull out row “d” seats every night for cleaning.
Assist in the deep cleaning of auditoriums- each auditorium must be deep cleaned once a week.
Train employees on proper cleaning procedures.
Inform management of any malfunctioning equipment.
Update the GM and Inventory Specialist on any special requests the cleaning crew may need.
Assist with the scheduling of the cleaning crew team on a weekly basis.
Assist the management team in additional areas as necessary.
Cognizant of issues with projections- communicating with a manager, general manager or projectionist when issues arise.
Other duties as assigned.
Proficient guest service skills.
Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, vendors or partners.
Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, traversing stairs and bending on a frequent basis.
Capability to communicate and work effectively with guests in a high-volume setting.
Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
Knowledge of basic food handling regulations.
Flexible working hours including holidays and weekends.
Knowledge of company policy and procedure.
Our US footprint began in 2011 and now has grown into a multi-unit operation in 16 cities across the nation with more to come. We seek to create a positive work culture that values hard work, collaboration, and a whole lot of fun! Come join a great team where you can make a difference and grow your career!
Crew And Supervisor Positions
NOW HIRING FOR IMMEDIATE CREW POSITIONS....Highly sought after Alpharetta based Residential "Installation" Landscape Firm that has been business for over 17 years is seeking motivated and hardworking individual(s) to join our team. . Responsibilities will include all aspects of installing " high end creative " landscape projects including plantings, various hard-scape, drainage, etc.DRIVER POSITION requires responsible individual with clean driving record and GA Drivers License Experience is desired. Pay will be based on experience.
Looking for a GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT, GOOD PAY and LONG TERM STABLE EMPLOYMENT?
* Long Term and Stable "FULL TIME WORK"...Mon.- Fri. min. 10 hrs/day.
* Supportive Team working environment.
* On the Job Training.
* Excellent pay based on experience level and growth.
* Overtime Pay (time and half over forty hours).
* (6) paid Holidays upon hire.
* Commitment BONUS after 90 days.
* 401K including Employer funded supplement with Profit Sharing bonus after (1) year.
* Paid sick/personal days and Paid week Vacation after (1) year.
ALQUILER AHORA PARA POSICIONES INMEDIATAS DE TRIPULACIÓN .... Muy buscado después de Alpharetta residencial con sede en "Instalación" Landscape Firm que ha sido un negocio de más de 17 años está buscando personas motivadas y trabajadoras para unirse a nuestro equipo. . Responsabilidades incluirán todos los aspectos de la instalación de "high-end creativo" proyectos de paisaje incluyendo plantaciones, varios hard-scape, drenaje, etc. El pago se basará en la experiencia.
¿Está buscando un GRAN ENTORNO DE TRABAJO, BUENA PAGA Y EMPLEO ESTABLE A LARGO PLAZO?
* A largo plazo y estable "TRABAJO A TIEMPO COMPLETO" ... Mon.- Fri. Min. 10 horas / día.
* Entorno de trabajo del Equipo de Apoyo.
* En el entrenamiento del trabajo.
* Excelente paga basada en el nivel de experiencia y el crecimiento.
* Horas extras de pago (tiempo y la mitad más de cuarenta horas).
* (6) días de fiesta pagados en alquiler.
* Compromiso BONUS después de 90 días.
* 401K incluyendo el complemento financiado por el empleador con bonificación de participación en los beneficios después de (1) año.
* Pagos por enfermedad / días personales y Semana de Vacaciones pagadas después de (1) año.
Bi-lingual is a helpful, but not mandatory. Drivers must have valid GA Drivers License and pass satisfactory DMV/background check.
Please reply to this post via e-mail. Resume is encouraged with reply.
Por favor, responda a este mensaje por e-mail con su experiencia y / o Resume. Si desea hablar con el empleador en español, llame al: 404-914-7150
Landscape Supervisor Foreman Crew Leader
Supervises a landscaping crew - Alpharetta Branch
Completes landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, clean-up work, trimming and pruning at commercial properties and residential properties.
•Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
•Completes the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity requirements.
•Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, chainsaws, line trimmers and etc.
•Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
•Physically able to perform job tasks.
•Ability to work outdoors during extreme heat and/or cold weather.
•Able to speak and communicate in English.
•Start at 6am daily
*DRIVERS LICENSE are required to drive company vehicles
*Must pass an on-site drug test
•Comply with company policies and procedures and safety requirements
•Follow the direction of the Operations Manager
•Use all tools, equipment, and machinery properly and safely
•Maintain a clean and safe work environment when on a jobsite
•Punctual, courteous, reliable, and responsible
•Health, Vision and Dental benefits