Anode Rebuilder Job Description Sample
Automotive Parts Rebuilder
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry and enjoy working with your hands rebuilding starters, alternators, etc.? This may be the perfect job for you! We are looking for a;
- Technician to rebuild heavy duty alternators and starters for industrial, agricultural, and transit equipment.
Skills Required -
- Experienced quality rebuilder
- Excellent work ethics
- Good teamwork player
- Knowledge of alternator and starter products for heavy duty applications
Senior Anode Scientist
Overview A123 Systems, LLC is a leading developer and manufacturer ofbatteries and battery systems for the transportation and commercial markets. The company’s patented Nanophosphate™ technology enables its batteries to deliver previously unattainable levels of power, safety and life. Applicable to a wide range of industries, A123 Systems’ products remove many traditional technology constraints to provide OEMs expanded flexibility in system design. With the largest lithium ion R&D team in North America, world-class expertise and management, and global manufacturing operations, A123 Systems’ Automotive Class Lithium Ion™ batteries are leading the automotive movement towards platform electrification. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Michigan, A123 Systems’ proprietary nanoscale electrode technology is built on initial developments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. For additional information please visit. Position Overview An opportunity has arisen for an Anode Scientist to join our team that specializes in the development of next generation lithium-ion high energy cell technology. The successful candidate will be laboratory based and will take ownership of anode/anode electrolyte interface development for high energy battery applications with a key focus on high capacity anode efficiency improvement. Primary job responsibilities include generating new ideas and approaches for the development of next generation high energy cells in accordance with A123’s technology roadmap. Attending to these responsibilities will require working closely with electrolyte, cathode, and cell scientists and engineers co-located in A123’s Waltham facility as well as in Hangzhou, China. This position is open to recent graduates holding a postgraduate degree with some industry and/or academic experience. Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities
Anode development areas of focus include:
Post electrode processing treatment development
Exploring technologies to improve cell efficiency at component level
Optimization of formation procedures
Develop and implement synthesis and process strategies for the above areas of focus as well as the needed material characterizations.
DOE development and use of statistical tools to evaluate effect of post electrode processing treatment processes, surface coatings, and optimized formation procedures on component and cell performance.
Critically thinks about and provide solutions to current shortcomings associated with advanced high capacity anode materials.
Manage lithium-ion cell fabrication, testing, analysis, and data organization associated with the advanced anode development.
Analyze cell performance data and present summaries to all technical departments in order to troubleshoot and improve high energy lithium-ion cell components as well as update R&D management team on developments during weekly meetings.
Ensure needed updates to anode development and testing standard operating procedures (SOPs) are regularly incorporated by and disseminated to the appropriate personnel.
Interact with laboratory technicians, scientists, and engineers to ensure engineering statement of work (ESOW) tasks are completed within the agreed upon timeframe.
Collaborate with strategic partners to develop advanced Li-ion technologies for high energy applications.
Systematically review prior art and peer-reviewed publications for relevant information.
Drives for Results
- The passion to set and meet high standards of performance.
- Drives Accountability
- The ability to establish clear, measurable goals and deliver on commitments. Qualifications Specific Skills/Abilities
A fundamental understanding of advanced high capacity lithium-ion anodes such as alloying materials ranging from their synthesis to incorporation into negative electrodes. Direct experience on techniques to stabilize those anodes and reduce irreversible capacity loss.
- The ability to break down problems, gain understanding, and make effective decisions.
Demonstrates an aptitude for independent and creative thinking as well as complex problem solving using innovative approaches.
Fluent in electrochemical techniques such as cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, and common potentiostatic and galvanostatic methods.
Proficient with Maccor, Gamry, Arbin, and Princeton Applied Research platforms.
Knowledge of lithium-ion battery assembly, characterization and failure analysis.
Proficiency in data analysis and experimental design utilizing Minitab and/or Excel VBA code preferred.
Advanced written communication skills applied directly to the preparation of technical papers, patent specifications, presentations, applications notes, ESOW, SOP, and other such documents.
Excellent oral communications skills with the ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with co-workers.
Effective time management in a semi-autonomous environment with the ability to work independently and as part of team. Education/Experience
PHD. in materials science, electrochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
Minimum 5 years industry experience with lithium-ion battery development at the component and cell level for more experienced candidates.
Knowledge of unit operation, process development and scale up is a plus.
Hands-on experience on prelithiation is a huge plus.
Fluent in English The position will be based in Waltham, MA. A123 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer ID2017-1422 # of Openings1 CategoryResearch and Development
Rebuilder - Houston, TX
Rebuilder - Houston, TX Description Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking an individual for our Rebuilder position at our Houston location to be responsible for the rebuilding of dish washing machines and supporting field service technicians. This individual will complete thorough tear-downs and rebuilds of equipment assigned as well as assist in areas of production, installation, service and sales support as deemed necessary.
Must be able to maintain accurate records and have good mechanical maintenance knowledge of equipment and machinery. This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging.
Our positive momentum drives us forward every day! Position Requirements
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Strong Mechanical aptitude Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Reports To Branch Manager Supervises None About the Organization Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is a nationwide leader in the restaurant equipment and hospitality cleaning products arena, helping restaurants of all sizes to provide clean and sanitized dishware. Auto-Chlor System was founded in 1938 by James D.
Robinson and for over 70 years has been providing cleaning and sanitizing solutions for the foodservice, healthcare and hospitality industry. Auto-Chlor maintains a strong commitment to efficient, effective and economical warewashing, laundry and housekeeping cleaning and sanitation solutions. Auto-Chlor System is the pioneer of Low Energy Warewashing & Sanitation.
These are just a few of the reasons that customers nationwide rely on Auto-Chlor System equipment, products, services and expertise to assist their operations with meeting health & environment regulations. Some of the advantages we offer our customers are seamless and immediate response time, emergency service, low use cost, training, support, inventory control, and technical expertise. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is currently accepting applications.
Seeking a Brake Technician to reline brake shoes and turn brake drums. Employer will provide training as needed.Duties: manufacture new brakes, bond bands, Use lathe to turn brake drums, clean brake shoes, remove old linings, sandblast the cores, paint and inspect the brake cores, install new linings.Full time position Monday
5pmWage: $10.50 per hour
Admin / Machine Rebuilder
Auto-Chlor System provides dishwashing equipment and cleaning and sanitation chemicals to restaurants and foodservice operators. We have been in business for 75 years and believe our employees make the difference in the high-quality service we deliver to our customers. Our company grows each and every year. If you would like to work in a growing, stable business, where teamwork rules, this may be the place for you.
We have a great opportunity available in Bloomfield! The Admin/Machine Rebuilder is responsible for all the daily financial and operations for the branch. This includes: reporting and banking, dispatching service calls to the service technicians in the field, general customer service, clerical and administrative duties. As well as the general office duties, this person is also responsible for rebuilding our dish machines and other equipment that get installed in customer accounts, running route relief, and handling customer issues in the field. A typical day is spent 40% in the office and 60% in the shop and out in the field. This is a fast-paced work environment where you will be supporting multiple personnel in the field each day who are serving our customers. This position is an awesome way to learn all the different aspects of what we do as a company. Many of our Oregon leaders started their career in a similar function!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team. Our compensation package includes competitive wages, profit sharing, 401K, guaranteed savings plan and great health benefit options.
Must have a good driving record and we are a 100% drug free work environment. This position participates in the branch emergency on-call rotation.
Driveshaft Rebuilder Trainee
Learn how to rebuild automotive drive shafts...will train.....mechanical aptitude a plus
Automatic/Manual Transmission Rebuilder Technician
· Rebuild Automatic/ manual transmissions
· Diagnostics and troubleshoot all systems/Repair and service of various types of equipment
· Ability to work independently
· Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
· Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
· Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment and safety shoes/safety glasses being worn at all times.
· Minimum 5 years experience with Cat/Non Cat construction equipment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong Computer skills preferred, knowledge of SisWeb, Parts Integrator, ET and AS400 is a plus.
· Assist parts department in researching and ordering needed parts.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. provides pressure pumping and well services to oil and gas exploration and production companies in Texas.
Brief Posting Description
The Iron Rebuilder is responsible for maintaining and rebuilding iron pipe and fittings by using power tools to grind and rethread pipe, as well as inspecting and measuring pipe thickness to ensure that safety standards are met. The use of a forklift and company vehicle are common when transporting materials to and from the shop to stock bins and well sites. This is a labor intensive job and requires working in sometimes extreme conditions.
This position will work under the direction of an Iron Inspection Supervisor.
- Rebuild swivel joints and valves, checking for defective or worn-out parts
- Check the iron parts to determine the level of repair required
- Perform routine maintenance work, including grinding the hammer burrs off the iron
- Perform visual inspections
- Use an overhead hoist to move heavy parts
- Test wall thickness with sonar testing equipment
- Apply hydro-static pressure to test the rebuilt iron parts, to ensure parts are working within safe operating standards
- Perform routine troubleshooting and repair, including replacement, rebuilding, and inspection of high-pressure components
- Operate a forklift as needed
- May be assigned to deliver and/or retrieve iron left at well site locations
- Maintain an orderly, clean and safe iron room work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This position requires the ability to work well in a team environment and independently when necessary.
- This position requires the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Mechanical skills
- Maintain a valid driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record for the past 3 years, with no DWI convictions within the past 5 years, and no current DWI charges
- Able to work in extreme climate and work conditions
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, and required Work Steps Evaluation
- Willing and available to travel to other work locations as needed
- Prior related work experience
- Forklift experience.
Employee must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others, including coworkers and third parties, including wearing any required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all designated times. This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary. Employee must be willing to work a possible 24-hour shift that can include days or nights, as well as weekends and holidays, and must stay alert and focused during the shift while performing repetitive and routine activities.
We are looking for an Automotive Transmission Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for rebuilding transmission systems.
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a transmission mechanic
- Must provide your own tools
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Pay is negotiable depending on experience
Mechanic - Machinery Rebuilder / Service Technician
- Customer Service Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Electrical Experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Team Player
- Good Driving Record
- Ability to lift, pull or push 50 lbs.
- Field Service - troubleshoot electric, hydraulic and mechanical issues
- Machine Tool Installation and Customer Training
- Provide Preventative Maintenance Service at Customer Location
- Complete Reports for Services Performed
- Machine Rebuilds - disassemble, prepare parts list, clean and prep, reassemble, test
- Rebuild motors
- Installation of Digital Readouts and Speed Inverters
- Assemble Coolant Systems to meet customer order requirements
- Maintain clean and safe working environment
- Provide Project status updates on all projects to supervisors
- Comply with all Titan Machinery Rules and Policies both written and verbal
- Special Projects as Assigned
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!