Anodizer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Anodizer
Anodizing Finisher - Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing Anodizer
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing
Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing, Chromate Conversion, PTFE Coating If you are a Anodizing Finishers with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great room for growth
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position Less Than 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
PTFE Coating What's In It for You
Hourly rate up to $20hr
Benefits So, if you are a Anodizing Finisher with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Anodizer, Anodizing, Electropolishing* FL-OrlandoJB14-1360328
CMP Anodizing, located in Elk Grove Village, is looking to hire an experienced Anodizer to run a second shift operation. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who has worked in the metal finishing industry to use the latest state-of-the art anodizing, plating and waste treatment equipment.
CMP is known for quality workmanship, competitive pricing and quick turnaround time. The company uses environmentally sound processes to produce metal finishes of the highest quality.
Our ideal candidate will have strong mathematical ability and analytical skills, and some exposure to chemistry, along with a High School education or GED.
Want to take your career to the next level? Join us!
CMP Anodizing provides Anodizing, Color Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing, Hard Coat with Teflon, Electroless Nickel Plating, and Clear Rack Zinc Plating. CMP is a family-owned business, serving the manufacturing industry for more than 20 years.Use this job description
Anodize Operator Trainee - 2Nd Shift
Job Description At Hytek Finishes, we provide specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. We hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.Hytek Finishes employs 250. employees and offers competitive wages with an excellent benefit package. Job Description: This is a trainee operator position in our Anodize Department. The hours for this position are training Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. One training is complete, the hours for this position are Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m.
Specific Responsibilities Include: * Attention to quality of product
Review customer and Hytek paperwork for instructions
Follow technique card instructions to rack and unrack parts
Work closely with operator to complete work and prioritize tasks
Sign off paperwork as required
Keep area clean and organized
Other duties as assigned Essential Mental/Physical Demands: Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
Use of safety equipment when necessary (goggles, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, etc.). Often exposed to wet/humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. Noise level is usually moderate. Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions.
Required Skills: Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Ability to read written purchase orders and paperwork.
Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment. Attention to detail is a must. Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Required Experience: Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences. When applying, please include dates of employment for each previous position.
Applicants with previous experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred. # U.S. Export Policy Notice: To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Job Title: Anodize Operator Trainee
- 2nd Shift Req ID: 9798BR Location: Hytek Finishes City: Kent State/Province/County: Washington Country: United States Full/Part-Time: Full-Time Position Type: Regular
Title: Anodize Loader/Unloader
Job Function: Manufacturing / Operations
Business Unit Group:
Transportation and Construction Solutions Position Description:
: + Safely load and unload metal from pallets onto anodizing carriers to meet or exceed Kawneer quality expectations.
Must be willing to learn the production process and quality checks.
Computer work is involved; JDE and Database work + Periodic maintenance tasks, miscellaneous cleaning The employee is required to follow all Health & Safety requirements listed in the applicable procedure & work instructions
19261BR Minimum Years of Experience:
Entry Level Primary Location: AR-Springdale
Minimum Education Required:
High School or GED
Minimum Travel Required:
None Basic Qualifications:
REQUIREMENTS: + Ability to regularly lift 40+ lbs, bend, stoop, and squat.Physically demanding job.
- Overtime is required if deemed necessary by management.
Building and Construction Systems
Job Type: Entry Level/New Grad
Use this job description
Anodize Helper - Graveyard
GRAVEYARD SHIFTS : 10:00 p.m.
6:30 a.m. Sun
Thurs Location Profile: Located in Kent Washington, Protective Coatings offers a complete range of finishing capabilities including various coating technologies, shot peening, plating, and variety of chemical treatments. The Company was founded in 1976 and has become the largest metal finishing operation focused in the aerospace industry. They were acquired by Precision Castparts in December 2012, and became part of its Aerostructures Division. Staffed with 320 employees, the facility generates annual revenue in excess of $30 million. Protective Coatings has a reputation for quality, reliability, and timeliness. Their key customers include Boeing, Bombardier, Gulfstream, and Lockheed Martin. Protective Coatings is fully certified for IS0 9001 and holds Revision “C” registration for AS9100. The Company applies finishes to approximately half a billion dollars’ worth of its customer’s parts each year. Essential Job Functions and responsibilities: + Properly record all required data on Shop Traveler and verify all prior procedures have been approved before proceeding with any processes.
Count and scan all incoming and outgoing parts from the area.
Select appropriate rack according to size, shape, and number of parts to be anodized; inspect rack for usability.
Wire or clip parts to anodizing rack and immerse rack in series of cleaning, etching, and rinsing baths as required.
Rack, un-rack and hang parts on racks to air dry + Degrease parts for anodize processing.
Use solvents to remove dirt and oil from parts.
Operate pallet jack to move parts from one location to another.
Clean, organize and maintain work area as directed in accordance with 5-s principles. Wear and maintain Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: PRO.005.17
Use this job description
Perform tasks to ensure all work instructions related to the anodizing of SMC products are followed.
- Adherence to all department work instructions
- Ensure respective area is compliant with 5S standards
- Process all necessary paperwork associated with established machining standards
- Execute basic to advanced work flow tasks on established SMC systems
- Conduct basic preventative maintenance on machines
- Troubleshoot routine equipment breakdowns
- Basic knowledge of SMC raw material properties
- Basic knowledge of SMC products
- Quality control of parts to ensure anodize thickness specifications within tolerances
- Adherence to all safety rules
- Ensure proper disposal and maintenance of all hazardous chemicals
- Duties include titration of process baths and documentation of the titration results
- Mixing of hazardous chemicals used in the neutralization of process baths, removal of process baths, neutralization of waste water and documentation of results and volume of discharge
- Physical demands require the person to regularly stand, walk, and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- The person is frequently required to climb or balance, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to hear and talk.
- The work environment will expose employee to the following elements: Noise, Heat, Cold, Dust, Oil, Coolant, Grease, and hazardous chemicals used for anodizing.
- Associates degree in a technical related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate
- 3 years prior experience in the Anodizing field
- Basic computer skills
Anodizing Operator (Epmp304) - Terrell, TX
Job ID: [[id]] Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Job Summary We are currently seeking an Anodizing Operator for out plant operations in Terrell, Texas. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® could be a great place for your career! Essential Duties and Responsibilities + This position is responsible for safely racking and unracking aluminum extrusions for preparation to Anodize the material + Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job Requirements + Must be able to read written instructions and follow verbal instructions + Must have basic computer skills + Must be able to multitask, prioritize and work under time constraints + Must be a team player and willing to be trained to work in other areas as assigned + Must be able to communicate well with peers and management + Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment + Must be able to work 12-hour rotating night shifts, 6PM-6AM, with periods of required overtime + Preference will be given to applicants with former manufacturing experience Physical Requirements + Stand and walk for entire shift on concrete, up to 12 hours + Twist, bend and kneel + Lift, push, pull or move up to 75 lbs. individually or 150 lbs. with a partner + Grasp metal and turn hooks and clamps by hand + Lift aluminum extrusions overhead and at head level individually and with a partner + Requires constant reaching, handling and grasping while turning of upper body while moving and lifting + Visual acuity to inspect aluminum for various quality flaws + Proper wear of all required Personal Protective Equipment + Temperatures are consistent with same outdoor climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.) Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Additional Information
- Only online applications will be accepted + When applying, please provide full employment history + Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer What Oldcastle Offers You + Highly competitive base pay + Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs + Group retirement savings program + Health and wellness programs + A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion About Oldcastle Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family.
Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family! Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, WordPress (Career Blog) and LinkedIn! Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link. Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. #OBE
The Anodizing Coordinator has the responsibility and authority to carry out the assigned tasks described in the responsibility section of this job description.
Anodizing Coordinator is capable of setting up, programming and operating Anodizing equipment. Knowledge of blue prints, time management, and production floor organization are basic requirements for this position.
I.Maintain a safe work environment.
II.Organize department in which work is to be performed.
III.Maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
IV.Train and manage all anodizing personnel.
V.Maintain proper identification of raw materials (i.e. ano line chemicals, powders, etc.)
VI.Maintain ano line waste identification and placement per EPA guidelines and regulations.
VII.Perform weekly inspections of all hazardous waste drums using form F-630-102.
- Maintain inventory of all ano line equipment (i.e. racks, hardware, pumps, filters, drums, chemicals, etc.)
IX.Manage ano line maintenance and cleanliness.
X.Report all problems on ano line, RO system, or the building that may affect pe, productions, quality, and safety.
XI.Inspection of daily logs (i.e. Daily RO System Check form F-750-103, Rinse Tank Cleaning Checklist form F-750-102, Total AMPS Log, etc.)
XII.Perform and log Bi-Weekly Solution Evaluations per the QMS.
- Perform adjustments based on Bi-Weekly Solution Evaluations as required.
- Select proper tooling and fixtures required to process product as required.
XV.Setup and program anodizing worksheets for individual routing instructions packet.
- Program anodizing equipment to produce desired results as directed by the anodizing worksheets, routing instructions and Engineering Blue Print.
- Maintains inspection records as directed by Quality.
- Completes/initiates reject identification in the event of a nonconforming product.
- Reports to General Manager.
XX.Participates in employee evaluations and decisions when applicable.
- Performs any necessary task as requested/directed by management.
- Maintains compliancy with the Quality Managements System and ISO standards.
I. On the job training or vocational experience required.
II. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
III. Computer, math, programming and setup skills required.
IV. Time management and production floor organization skills.
V. Ability to manage people. Pay rate $14/hrUse this job description
Anodizing Operator (Epmp304) - Terrell, TX
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope?, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently seeking an Anodizing Operator for out plant operations in Terrell, Texas. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope? could be a great place for your career! ? ??
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for safely?racking and unracking?aluminum extrusions for preparation to Anodize the material
- Regular and predictable attendance, the?ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must be able to read written instructions and follow verbal instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and work under time constraints
- Must be a team player and willing to be trained to work in other areas as assigned
- Must be able to communicate well with peers and management
- Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating night shifts, 6PM-6AM, with periods of required overtime
- Preference will be given to applicants with former?manufacturing experience
- Stand and walk for entire shift on concrete, up to 12 hours
- Twist, bend and kneel
- Lift, push, pull or move up to 75 lbs. individually or 150 lbs. with a partner
- Grasp metal and turn hooks and clamps by hand
- Lift aluminum extrusions overhead and at head level individually and with a partner
- Requires constant reaching, handling and grasping while turning of upper body while moving and lifting
- Visual acuity to inspect aluminum for various quality flaws
- Proper wear of all required Personal Protective Equipment
- Temperatures are consistent with same outdoor?climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.? The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope??is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope??is part of the Oldcastlecareers? network.
We are North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and materials.
Imagine a company capable of providing the modern building materials needed to build a community, even the bridges and highways to get you there. You have just imagined Oldcastle®. Surprised? We are North America’s largest manufacturer of building products. Yet we do more than manufacture products. We’re partnering with national accounts, design-build firms and construction professionals to simplify the way buildings become. So why has no one done this before? Simple, no one else can. Oldcastle has the largest manufacturing footprint, the greatest product breadth, and we are not in a category that we do not lead. If you are looking to simplify the construction process—welcome to Oldcastle.
Oldcastle is the North American arm of CRH plc, a leading global building materials company. Our success has been founded on delivering high performance and growth through our people - our most important asset. Our range of businesses and worldwide locations, along with our growth aspirations, enables us to provide great career opportunities for our people to develop and succeed. With operations in 31 countries, we provide more opportunities to advance your career. Your future with us is an open road that stretches as far your career aspirations.
Use this job description
Aerotek is seeking qualified Anodize Operators in Phoenix for new state of the art lines.
Anodize Operator - Controls & maintains anodizing equipment/tanks to apply corrosion resistant surface to aluminum objects: Selects holding rack according to size, shape, and number of objects to be anodized. Wires or clips objects to anodizing rack and immerses rack in series of cleaning, etching, and rinsing baths. Positions objects in anodizing tank by suspending them from anode. Estimates amount of electric current and time required to anodize material. Turns rheostat to regulate flow of current. Removes objects from tank after specified time, rinses objects, and immerses them in bath of hot water or dichromate solution to seal oxide coating. Rinses & hangs objects on racks to air-dry. May immerse objects in dye bath to color them for decorative or identification purposes. Familiar with NADCAP requirements.
- 1+ year previous experience with use of anodize equipment.
- Aviation part experience is preferred but not required.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek? Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Use this job description