Anoka Job Description Sample
Beauty Team Member
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers.
And beauty is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discovery. Our guests are looking for high-quality, better-for-you products and a personalized shopping experience that help them feel welcomed and inspired. As a Beauty team member, your knowledge and passion for the business will come to life in the beauty aisles while you educate and actively engage with guests.
Your beauty insight will help them look and feel great. Our guests will find it easy and fun to shop beauty thanks to your expertise and trend-savvy advice. You will thrive in this role if you are that go-to friend with all the latest and greatest beauty tips and if you love helping others
Strong interest and knowledge of beauty products and skin tones/types to council and educate the guest. 12+ months previous beauty retail experience preferred.
Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to think quickly on the spot to resolve guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
Controls Engineer - MN
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred, AS in Engineering with applicable experience
- 5+ years of Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC programming experience from scratch, required HMI programming experience
- Systems integration experience, food/beverage, paper or similar industries
- Process controls and/or machine controls experience (experience with more than one type of machine)
- Ability to travel, typically up to 10-15%
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and in a team environment
- Profit sharing up to 11%
- Handling projects from cradle to grave
- Compensation pay for jobs requiring more than 45 hours/week 401k match = 4% (on employee’s 5%)
- Merit based bonuses (also depends on company profitability and business group performance)
- Reasonably priced health care premiums Informal and friendly work environment
- Design, develop, and maintain new batching software features in RSLogix5000.
MN Live-In Counselor
Dungarvin is currently seeking a caring, compassionate, reliable and motivated Live-In Counselor in the Champlin area.
In this role, you will be required to sleep on-site from roughly 10pm-6am for 12 of every 14 days in a biweekly pay period. Live-ins earn 1 paid asleep night off per pay period. Paid direct care hours will include every other weekend shifts and morning direct care hours. Additional hours may be available.
As a Live-In Counselor, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal and/or medical cares, behavior management, meal preparation, taking the individuals we serve on outings, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
$12.24/hour with paid rent
Must have computer skills to electronically document throughout your shift using Therap
Verbal and written communication skills
The ability to perform the job functions with little supervision
Valid driver's license, with an acceptable driving record
Must pass a criminal background check
18 years of age or older
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Apply at www.dungarvincareers.com
Keywords: Personal care attendant, pca, dsp, dcp, direct support professional, direct care professional, program counselor, cna, hha, home health aide, nursing assistant, group home, social services, entry-level, part time, full time, days, evenings, weekends, overnights, caregiver, ils, Hennepin county, Ramsey County
KPApply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
Significant Medical Challenges
Children & Their Families
Realistic Job Preview
Who We Are
Mission & Values
Share Your Experience
Dungarvin, Inc. Content on all Dungarvin website pages may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Dungarvin, Inc.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!