Anthropologist Physical Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist Assistant Licensed-Lgmc Physical Therapy-Prn
Physical Therapist - Select Physical Therapy
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
Physical Therapist Assistant Licensed-Lg Ortho Physical Therapy-Prn
Physical Therapist Home Health Travel
Therapeutic Resources is the PT owned and operated Physical Therapist Travel staffing company you can TRUST to give you honest facts, advice and to help you source your next Physical Therapist job in Riverside, CA.
Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new Physical Therapist jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to roll up our sleeves and do a custom search for you. Give us a call and ask any questions regarding Physical Therapist licensing in CA, job details, housing and pay rates for our therapists!
Physical Therapist (PT)- Home Health- Riverside, CA
Physical Therapist Travel job opening in a Home Health setting, located in Riverside, CA. Working side by side with our local Riverside clients.
Details: Physical Therapist (PT) Travel
Job Requirements: CA Physical Therapist License, Home Health experience preferred.
Salary Information: Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area Physical Therapists.
Job Description: Home Health
Therapeutic Resources Benefits: Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem Physical Therapists, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.
Contact at Therapeutic Resources: Joy King, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Joy King for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.
Why choose Therapeutic Resources for your travel company?
- Local recognition and contracts throughout CA, to include Ventura, Santa Barbara, Monterey, Los Angeles, Redding, Eureka, San Francisco, Oakland and San Diego, . Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist. A family owned business.
- Local contracts with Riverside, CA Hospitals.
- First call and leading provider for local Riverside Health Care Facilities, since 2000.
- Seasoned and knowledgeable recruiters who have been working in the Riverside, CA rehab staffing business for over 12 years.
- An outstanding reputation, great customer service, personal touch and a low pressure approach.
- Low overhead, resulting in higher pay packages to each Physical Therapist.
- A small company culture of honesty, integrity and longevity. We aren't out to make just a single placement. Our goal is to make the best match possible for each therapist based on their skill set and goals.
Therapeutic Resources is happy to announce that Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith (formerly with PT On Call and OT On Call) have joined our staff. Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith have over 20 years of combined experience through their time at PT On Call and OT On Call staffing medical facilities throughout Portland, Seattle, Spokane and throughout Oregon and Washington.
Therapeutic Resources, Inc.
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated
Physical Therapist-Per Diem
Physical Calibration Technician
Physical Therapy Tech (Per Diem)
Physical Therapy Aide
Interdisciplinary Physical Scientist / Oceanographer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!