Antioch Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Telemetry Registered Nurse (Rn)
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced Travel Telemetry RN's for a 13-week travel assignment available in Antioch, CA.
Contract starts February 12th, 2018!
- 12-hour shifts: 36 hours/week
- AM and PM shifts (9 days and 9 nights)
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- Up to $600 in travel reimbursement
- $750 referral bonus for any specialty
Telemetry RN Job Compensation:
- Weekly Taxable: $19.61/$29.42 = $823.62
- Weekly Stipend: $1,250.00
- Weekly Gross: $2,073.62
- At least 2-years of hospital acute care experience
- Active CA RN License in good standing
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
Security Operations Manager
Implement and oversee the security operation; supervise security officers and supervisors. Assist with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures of members, patients, staff, and visitors. Protects staff and property from theft or damage, or persons from hazards or interference, including the potential for violence in the workplace. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may enforce regulations pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Primarily performs exempt duties in a service capacity; may be assigned a service grade or rank in a chain of command in conformance with contract requirements or to facilitate the delivery of service according to business necessity.
· The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
· All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
· Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
· In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
· All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Fulfill the Responsibilities, Qualifications, Competencies, and applicable Addenda of a Healthcare Security Officer and Supervisor
- Provide post coverage, if necessary
- Assist the Branch Manager in administrative or functional tasks as directed
- Interpret applicable policies and procedures based on existing circumstances
- Supervise subordinates so they perform their functions effectively
- Assign security duties as circumstances warrant
- Evaluate and document subordinate’s performance
- Review and oversee corrections to appropriate subordinate’s reports
- Maintain liaison with appropriate facility personnel on a given shift
- Assist with subordinates training
- Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post.
- Quickly identify potential negative situations and implement effective countermeasures
- Teach facility-specific procedures and policies
- Review appropriate subordinate’s reports
- Evaluate subordinate performance
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
- Prefer one year of Securitas healthcare security experience or previous management experience in a service field
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in the security, or related field; with at minimum of one (1) year at supervisory or managerial level, preferably in healthcare environment.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize and implement administrative and operational programs and procedures, which includes the development of budgets.
- Must have knowledge of and have experience with parking and transportation systems and its related issues or problems.
- Must be Computer literate.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION
Must have valid Government issued Driver’s License, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services Certification or Guard Card.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as police reports, local and state law, instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write accurate, clear and concise crime, incident and investigative reports. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, medical staff, employees and visitors.
Must be High School graduate or equivalent, some college experience preferred with emphasis in Administration of Justice, law enforcement, security, or criminology or have an advanced military background.
Knowledge, training, and/or experience in safety, fire protection, civil disturbance, emergency preparedness procedures and planning, C.P.R/AED., Security and Safety issues and standards as set forth by OSHA and TJC (The Joint Commission) is preferred.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
· Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
· Pass each healthcare competency exam and/or skills lab including an managing or defusing assaultive behavior training program or similar course as described by the client
· Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
· Ability to be an effective team member.
· Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
· Courteous telephone manner.
· Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
· Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to provide high quality customer service.
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
· Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
· May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
· Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and controlled substance tests, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
· May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
· Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
· Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and direct others.
· Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
· Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
· Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds.
· Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
· May be required to use vehicle for the performance of duties.
· On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
· Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
· May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· Must be able to move quickly throughout the Hospital and physically restrain people by physically holding the individual down and then be able to also carry or lift the individual with other hospital staff members.
· The ability to maintain mental stability under periods of stress. The ability to push or pull gurneys with patients of various weights on them.
· The duties of this job include possible exposure to deadly weapons, injury from violent persons, infectious persons, gases and fumes, blood and body fluids, hazardous chemicals, heat, wind, rain and cold; the employee must understand and demonstrate the ability to take protective actions, following established guidelines. The noise level in the work environment can vary from extreme noise to extreme quiet.
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
Special Education Teacher Elementary
Spectrum Center Schools and Programs*
*a Chancelight Company
WORK. WITH PURPOSE
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue teaching in the East Bay and partner with a company grounded in a social mission? Spectrum Center Schools and Programs helps change the direction of our students lives by offering them the opportunity to achieve their highest abilities. We’re seeking a Special Education Teacher to join our team and
*_Make a Difference!
Spectrum Center Schools and Programs are dedicated solely to special needs students and our curriculum and special programs are directed specifically to serving our students specific requirements.
Spectrum teachers conduct group and individual instruction in the classroom and in the community to implement students’ Individualized Education Programs (IEP), improve students’ quality of life and prepare them to become active members of their community. We use small groups in small sized classrooms where students receive individualized learning through the support of aides and professional therapists and teacher directed learning.
We value collaboration, a positive culture among students, staff and administration, and the support to ensure students and teachers succeed. We celebrate the successes of our students and expertise of our colleagues. Our schools are guided by the principles of ABA and positive reinforcement for successful achievement.
Creativity and Leadership
We welcome innovation and encourage creative expression. We’re open to new ideas, and we provide opportunities for professional growth, advancement and leadership. At Spectrum, you work with the best as you grow your professional skills.
Along with a great working environment, Spectrum offers competitive compensation, educational stipends, and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of two medical plans, dental and vision coverage as well as life and long term disability insurance.
We offer paid time off, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account option and a 401k retirement savings plan.
Prepare and implement the instructional process for students with IEP’s
* Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
* Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
* Collaborate with content teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
* Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
* Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
* Meet professional teacher education requirements of the state
* Valid Special Education Teacher California state certification
* Skills in working with students with diverse needs
If you want to make a difference, join our team in our social mission to offer hope!
Spectrum Center Schools and Programs is a ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Therapy and Education company. With more than 3,000 employees, ChanceLight provides behavioral health, pediatric therapy and special and alternative education to thousands of children nationwide.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer.
Formerly known as Educational Services of America (ESA), ChanceLight serves more than 18,000 clients and students each day at more than 150 locations in 27 states across its three divisions.
ChanceLight Behavioral Health serves children and young adults with autism spectrum and other behavioral disorders, pediatric developmental delays and physical challenges. ChanceLight Therapy offers Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for infants, toddlers, children and young adults who have complex medical and developmental needs. ChanceLight Education includes our alternative education program, Ombudsman Educational Services, which partners with more than 100 school districts to serve at-risk students; and Spectrum Center Schools and Programs, which partners with more than 100 school districts to operate schools and programs for students with special needs.
Home Health Aides - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Caregiver - Home Care
We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist elderly with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Care for ambulatory, non-ambulatory and bedridden clients.
- Performing household chores
- Preparing meals
- Medication reminders
- Safe transfers and re-positioning residents
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, use this link. https://athomecarecompanion.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Restaurant Manager Casual Dining
Are you ready to make that change? Time to join a well established, popular and growing Concept.
A fresh approach to work.
Our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a restaurant manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference as a Restaurant Manager today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement .
About the Manager position:
- You make it happen. Its simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a Restaurant Manager, its up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- Its about being our best. Your role as a Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
Were looking for:
- 3+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive salary & incentives
- 45 hour weekly schedule!
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Inquiries Confidential!
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Hvac Tech / Installer
Our organization is growing at a rapid pace and has a lot to offer someone like yourself!! Not only do we offer very competitive salaries but benefits as well. If you are a Candidate that we invite to join our team you will be offered.
A Ft position that will keep you busy all 12 months of the year with no lay off period
O.T. is never a problem for those who want / need to supplement their income
Medical , Dental , Vision benefits
Employ stock purchase program
Upward mobility and advancement opportunities
Lead positions available running your own job sites
Paid EPA certification
Paid Nate certification
Fuel card and vehicle
Opportunities to learn and build your Career
Commissions and Spiffs on top of your hourly pay with no cap
Sign on bonus for Installers with experience
We are a very professional , structured, environment that prides our self in upholding the utmost integrity in all that we do. We are located throughout Canada and the US and publicly traded company. We offer flexible hours and routes all over the bay area both with AM and PM schedules. Our leadership team is very structured and we are looking forward to getting an Opportunity to speak with you. We hire all Candidates that range in little or no experience and those individuals that have been in our industry for quite some time. Service experts is a drug free company and all candidates go through a background screening and DMV check.
•* Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
•* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Local Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Local CDL- A Company Truck Driver
Make up to $70K ANNUALLY as an experienced local CDL-A Truck Driver!
Increased home time should never mean sacrificing the miles you need. At Hub Group Trucking, we are committed to great pay and sincere treatment so you can enjoy high earning power while still getting unbeatable home time.
Have a look for yourself! Our local truck driver opportunities offer:
$55-70K yearly earning potential
Work/life balance; daily home time
- holiday pay
No touch freight
NEW! 4 PTO days per year
Satellite Container Tracking
Paid safety training and much more!
Your career should complement your lifestyle, not overpower it. When it comes to a successful trucking career, you want to be where you re paid well and treated right. Take the high road with Hub Group Trucking! We offer abundant freight, unbelievable home time, and the respectful treatment you deserve!
Class A commercial driver license
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a company, company truck, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr driving, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!