Anvil Seating Press Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Anvil Seating Press Operator
Screen Printing Press Operator (Auto/Manual Press - Textiles)
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Do you look at a blank t-shirt and see a blank canvas? Do you have professional screen printing experience specifically on textiles? We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous and trained eye to help us make the best shirts ever. In your spare time you can be found at your local MakerSpace, sewing Comicon costumes, or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. You must be motivated to produce high volumes of great prints and will do so on our M&R presses with Tri-Loc registration systems using plastisol & water-based inks. If you are driven by results, focus on procedures, and want to have an impact on a fast-paced team, while fighting for better, then let's get started.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington and now we are expanding to Ohio. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Auto Press and Manual Press Operator Responsibilities
- Operate screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs with attention to detail, quality of print, accuracy and speed.
- Read and complete work orders accurately.
- Identify and troubleshoot common screen printing problems.
- Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness.
- Provide leadership for production assistants to ensure that they are performing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years printing press experience may be substituted by comparable work experience
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
- Bonus system based on production
- 1st shift or 2nd shift - hours of employment will be based on preference and availability
- 1st shift : (5:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- 2nd shift : (1:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Digital Press Operator / Press Operator
- Oversee all printing production
- Run Konica Bizhub C110 and Bizhub C8000
- Run fiery command workstation
- Understand bindery processes - cutter, scoring, folder, drill press and padding
- Understand finishing processes- shrink wrap and packaging
- Prepare PDF files and manipulate files
- Use PMS color matching book and desitometer to measure dot characteristics and colorspace
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years minimum experience as Digital Press Operator
- Proficient in Mac Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design capabilities recommended
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on consistent basis
- Standing prolonged periods of time
M-F 8:30am- 5:00pm Full time with benefits
*Salary negotiable based on experience
Press Brake And Punch Press Operator
Growing manufacturer with facilities in Elk Grove Village and Melrose Park, is looking to add to their growing team! Our Client is in need of a Punch Press operator in Elk Grove Village and also a Press Brake Operator in Melrose Park, IL. These positions are long term/ temp to hire with great benefits and great people to work with. Both positions are for 1st shift Monday through Saturday. Regular work hours are from 7am-3:30pm or 6am-2:30pm. Ideal candidate must be available to start as early as 6am and work as late as 5:30pm and half day on Saturday.
Ideal persons must be able to read blueprints. Use measuring tools such as vaniers, calipers, gauges and tape measure. Preferably a minimum of one year experience, open to train a recent graduate with like certifications.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Turret Press Operator's / Press Brake Operator's Immediate Openings
Elyria company has immediate openings on 2nd shift for the following positions :
Turret Press operator's
Press Brake Operator's
Please apply at Precision Personnel 1911 Cooper Foster Park Rd. with 2 VALID forms of I.D.
Given the ever-changing landscape of business today, there is rarely a single answer to the complex hiring needs of our diverse clients.
Through utilizing a multidimensional and consultative approach we deliver innovative solutions. The partnership with our clients is a strategic investment and we are committed to consistently enhancing our clients ability to make good hiring decisions, which ultimately determines the performance capacity of the organization. This value-added service simplifies the hiring process and enhances the quality of service provided to your clients.
Being locally owned and operated, our knowledge of the marketplace allows us to react quickly to the ever-changing demands of both our associates and client companies. Our dedication to deliver the highest level of personal service enables us to continue to build long lasting relationships.
Large Format Digital Press Operator
The Bernard Group is seeking press operators to join our busy production crew. You will play an important role on our team by operating our large format digital presses and producing a variety of printed materials. But that’s just the beginning. You will also contribute to a service-oriented team that values collaboration, quality and growth.
You are a motivated and resourceful person with an eye for detail. You think strategically and you take ownership of your work. You always have time to help your fellow teammates and hold yourself and others to a higher standard. You have experience in large format print operations and knowledge of printing substrates. You also have the ability to read job ticket details thoroughly and accurately, have experience following a production schedule, and are exceptional at prioritizing daily work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operating Large Format print devices to the fullest extent of their output capabilities.
- A vast and deep understanding of how the print devices work and what settings can/should be changed to please our clients and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Daily maintenance of the tools and machines.
- Inspect the product before and after processing and reject the defective parts according to our high quality standards.
- Meet daily production goals by reading and understanding the production schedule.
- Participate actively in the resolution of problems and improvements of the process bringing ideas and proposals.
- The ability to think on the fly and look for opportunities to enhance production efficiency while maintaining a high standard for output quality.
- A get-it-done attitude with an eye for quality and an ability to problem-solve with autonomy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Large Format Digital Print operations
- Considerable knowledge of printing substrates and characteristics
- Considerable knowledge of finishing and bindery processes
- Strong multi-tasker capable of handling tight deadlines and high volume
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated, highly detail oriented, professional, and organized
- High mechanical aptitude
- Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Benefits and Perks
- We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.
Welcome to The Bernard Group! We are excited to have you be a part of our team.
At The Bernard Group we are a 500+ strong, 100% employee-owned digital printing company giving expression through print and merchandising solutions to some of the world leading retailers, savviest brands, coolest designers and greatest causes. Based in the western suburbs of the beautiful Twin Cities metro area in Minnesota, we continuously seek exceptional talent in all areas of our company. We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.
What is Our Passion?
The Bernard Group was formed in 1998 and has experienced year after year record growth. After starting out as a print broker, we have evolved into a visual merchandising company that caters to the retail industry. The success of The Bernard Group can be attributed to our passion for exceeding our client's expectations with our devotion to servicing them. We are unique in the industry because we are not only a printer, but also a designer and fabricator of displays in which our clients use to merchandise their products. We have positioned ourselves this way purposefully as there are very few companies who can provide both print and fixture solutions in a one stop shop environment. As a result The Bernard Group is in a very positive position for growth.
The way we have positioned ourselves in the market along with our overall strategy has thus far proved to be successful. However, we don't ever want to lose sight of what we know is the overwhelming reason for our success - your talent and your heart to serve our clients! These two things along with our core values remain very clear to us and must remain true if we want to continue our success.
CNC Press Brake Operator
(Brake Press, Water Jet and Turret Operator)
The primary role of the Metal Working Machine Operator (Brake Press, Water Jet and Turret) is to perform the duties that facilitate the assembly and fabrication of products, in a manufacturing environment, primarily through the use of sheet metal manipulation machinery. Full Time Shift 5am- 3:30p; Evening shifts available Mon- Tues 3:00pm-1:30am. Weekend shift Thurs- Sun, 5a-3:30pm.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, waterjet, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Completion of high school or equivalent education (additional education or apprenticeship program which compliments the operator’s performance is preferred).
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Reports to: Lead
Strict adherence to Silent-Aire USA’s policies and procedures
Please visit our website to apply. https://www.silent-aire.com/careers/
At it's root Silent-Aire engineered and manufactured custom HVAC solutions for institutions; hospitals, schools, and recreational complexes. The company grew into larger industrial HVAC deployments for mining and energy companies. In early 2000 Dan and Lindsey graduated from University of Alberta with Civil and Mechanical Engineering degrees and took on the leadership and strategic direction of Silent-Aire. We continued to grow organically and acquired a new manufacturing facility in Edmonton that was the catalyst to expanding into the data center mission critical HVAC business.
In 2012 Silent-Aire built a second 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Edmonton that included 4 assembly lines and new office space for our engineering and operations. In 2014, for additional capacity and redundancy, a 3rd manufacturing facility was built in Phoenix, Arizona that mirrored the Edmonton facility. Today, we are focused on continuing to grow our industrial, institutional HVAC and mission critical data center business.
The majority of our growth over the past 10 years has come from our data center customers that require mission critical infrastructure for their ever expanding clouds. As a result, we have taken a relentless focus on operations, quality and safety that includes attaining ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001- safety.
Forging Press Operator
Milwaukee Forge, LLC is a full service forging manufacturer dedicated to the production of steel forged components. Our expertise in forging and engineered services sets us apart from our competition, making us an outstanding career choice. We are currently seeking Forging Press Operator candidates with experience in an industrial setting.
We are seeking workers who are qualified and/or willing and able to learn how to operate a Forging Press on 1st or 3rd shift. We require the ability to perform basic machine set up. This position has a starting wage of $15.00 an hour which can quickly grow to $18.48 - $20.36 an hour.
Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
The duties are:
- To perform the bending/forming of metal using pressbrakes, rolls and machines
- Fabrication - process of assembling parts
- Select proper pressbrake and dies to perform the job
- Program dimensions for correct degree of bend required.
- Must be able to identify various materials and properties.
- Check and confirm layouts for accuracy.
- Set up and roll materials to accepted tolerances.
- Keep machines clean and properly maintained.
• Must have at least 2 years experience in the pre -fab sheet metal trade.
• Must have knowledge of various raw materials, their properties and sizes.
• Experience with overhead crane operation and safety
• Experience with fork truck operation and safety
• Must be able to read and understand layouts and prints.
• Must have knowledge of fractions and decimal equivalents.
• Must be able to use measuring devices such as micrometers, protractors, tape measures, verniers and combination squares.
$18.00 - $20.00 an hour based on experience
Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator FT
Skill set for Brake Operators: May 2017
The Ideal Candidate must possess:
CNC BRAKE SET UP AND OPERATION experience: Minimum of 2 years
^ Ability to perform own set ups and operate our 85 - 175 ton CNC Amada + Toyokoki Brakes (cannot be merely operators)
^ Top notch print reading and interpretation skills.
^Ability to work within tolerances of + .005 and ½ degree.
^ Able to accurately measure and record results of part dimensions + characteristics using calipers and mics.
^ Ability to adjust offsets.
^ Demonstrated detail orientation.
^ Work well independently and on a team in Job Shop environment.
^ Ability to follow and retain instructions.
^ Familiarity with ISO procedures /quality standards is beneficial.
OT possible at times
All Shop positions require:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Lifting regularly up to 50 lbs.
* Twisting, Bending, Standing, Pushing, Pulling, Reaching; fine tactical skills needed.
Prefer candidates live in Columbus or surrounding areas.
We are a unique, precision fast paced JOB SHOP with high mix/low volume variety
State of the art equipment with some automation and robotics.
Well maintained and safe facility.
All associates are cross trained and utilized in various depts. when necessary in order to assist in our goal of producing highly precise, defects free products and services to our customers. Cross training is a way of life in our shop and occurs as needs of business and time permits.
Independence is necessary - as is the ability to work as a part of a team.