Anvil Seating Press Operator Job Description Sample
Assembly Operator (Direct Hire) Magna Seating South Carolina
Assembly Operator (Direct Hire) Magna Seating South Carolina
Magna is a leading global automotive supplier with 328 manufacturing operations and 99 product development, engineering and sales centers in 29 countries. We have over 163,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative processes and World Class Manufacturing.
Magna Seating South Carolina is a leading global automotive supplier located in Moore, SC that works to produce BMW X5, X6, and X7 seats as well as F95/F96 and Business Lounge seats. The newly built 230,000 square foot Magna Seating South Carolina plant focuses on delivering superior value to their customers through innovative processes and World Class Manufacturing.
As a general production/assembler, team members must be able to learn and perform all operations in the assembly department within the allotted time and quality standards for each operation.
- Each team member will be required to rotate every two (2) hours in an established rotation within their assigned cell.
- Team members must be able to perform any combination of these operations throughout the day as required to meet production demands.
- Other functions performed by general production/assemblers include, but are not limited to, cleanup (housekeeping), seat teardown, minor rework, minor equipment maintenance and adjustments, and control of non-conforming material.
- Participate in recycle program where applicable.
- Comply with Quality, Environmental, Shop Rules, and Safety Rules.
- Team members are responsible to understand the descriptions, quality, and time requirements identified in the work instructions of each operation they are trained on.
- With reasonable experience, the team member is responsible to meet process, quality and time requirements of each operation.
- Team members are responsible for participating on quality teams as required for process improvement.
- Complies with Quality, Environmental and Material Management System requirements.
- As needed, general production team members are required to assist other departments and perform many other duties as requested by department Supervisors (i.e. parts inspection, assembly of product, cleaning of parts, and plant inventory).
- Perform on-the-job training as required.
- Communicate all quality, safety and customer satisfaction issues in a timely manner.
- Perform all tasks as per ODS, and perform in station repairs as required.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to and follow all company health & safety policies, practices and rules for the workplace;
- Use, provide, and enforce company issued PPE;
- Communicate and follow all emergency procedures to department staff;
- Must participate in all company related safety programs;
- Ensure all safety and non-safety plant rules and regulations are followed;
- Ensure adherence to established quality and housekeeping standards;
- Respond immediately to items brought to his/her attention with respect to hazards, defects or non-compliance issues;
- Taking appropriate corrective action when substandard performance is observed;
- As a MSSC Team member I will be respectful and courteous to my co-workers, Supervisors, and Managers
- Attend all monthly employee meetings;
- Follow the Principles of the Employee's Charter and the Corporate Constitution;
- Attend all scheduled training sessions, and complete related course materials;
- Provide feedback to employees (both positive and negative) on an ongoing basis;
- Ensures the operation meets 5S expectations;
- Recommend changes to work methods, safety measures and labor organization aligned with Mafact and MPS methodology;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work any shift schedule according to business needs;
- Able to work overtime and travel with little notice.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to communicate needs to others in their work areas and interact in a professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate their level of comprehension to individuals who train them, and must be able to relay problems to their Supervisor.
- Team members are required to wear personal protective equipment as indicated by their job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to stand, stoop, bend, walk, sit; Use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools, or controls; Reach with hands and arms; Climb stairs; Talk and hear.
- The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Team members must also be able to discern various shades of color for all materials.
- Team members must be able to use a variety of tools (i.e. hog-ring gun, torque gun, screw driver and mallets etc.).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of the work required inherent in the job. Other duties may be assigned from time to time in order to support business needs.
Please visit www.mau.com/magna-jobs to see more information and apply.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Printing Press Operator - Feeder On 6 Color Heidelberg Press
Feeder position on 6/c Heidelberg press, must have 3- 5 years experience on this equipment.
Candidate must be able to read dockets, stage stock, load ink fountains, make water solution, assist pressman in running the projects, wash up...
Entry Level Machine Operator & Experienced Press Operator First Shift
Looking for entry level machine operators to be trained on a slitting machine. There is room for growth and long term opportunities with this position. Looking for someone with good mechanical/industrial inclination! Training will be in Murfreesboro, then job will be in Smyrna. See below for the job details.
Slitting Machine Operator: $11.00 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material such as steel, into strips of specified width: Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turns setscrew to secure blades in position, using allen wrench.
- Mounts roll or bolt of material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades.
- Laps ends of slit material around takeup tubes I
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades
- Disengages winding shaft and removes narrow rolls of material.
- Stacks material on shelves according to width of material.
Press Operator: $16 + DOE Hours 5:30AM-3:00 PM
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Days: Monday - Friday Plus (some overtime)
Hurry, because these job opportunities are going fast! Call us TODAY to schedule an interview with a staffing consultant and you could get to work as soon as tomorrow
You can apply with us online: www.expresspros.com/murfreesborotn or in person at 925 South Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37130.
For more information about who we are, check out our website and follow us on social media: (Facebook- ExpressMurfreesboro; Instagram- @express_mboro; Twitter- @express_mboro).
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
is seeking a
to join our staff to print two daily newspapers and various
commercial print jobs.
Experience desired but not necessary in all aspects of operating doublewide newspaper presses, reels, and plate making equipment
A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to identify color
The ability to work a schedule consisting of nights, weekends, and holidays
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The operation of Goss doublewide printing presses
Press setup including newsprint roll preparation, threading newsprint through the press, preparing press units for color requirements, installing printing plates, and ensuring correct unit and folder settings prior to press start-up
Printing within industry quality standards and meeting production deadlines
Installation of printing plates on press between zoned editions
Performing minor maintenance tasks on presses and related equipment
Loading 1,500 lb. newsprint rolls onto roll carts and into press reels. Prepare paster patterns on newsprint rolls for splicing onto running web
Cleaning press units, blankets, plate cylinders, ink trains, and surrounding areas of the pressroom.
APPLY IN PERSON:
1800 University Parkway
Sarasota FL 34243
Or email resume to:
Full-Time Offset Printing Press Operator
Cooper Printing Inc. in Lancaster, PA is seeking a full-time press operator
Dayshift, Monday - Friday
- Operate small and large format 2 color press
- Serve as backup operator on 5 color press, when primary operator is out.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Order supplies for production area as needed
- offset-sheetfed printing experience is required
- large and small offset press experience is required
- process color experience is a plus, but willing to train the applicant with the above qualifications
Cooper Printing offers competitive wages, benefits, and a good work environment. This job offers variety and room to grow into other responsibilities.
Brake Press Machine Operator
Manpower is currently assisting a local company in Hanover, PA for Brake Press Operators.
As a Brake Press Operator you will set up and operate a brake press to produce precision parts and instruments.
If you have brake press or CNC machine experience, you are encouraged to apply!
Pay for this position will range from $13 to $15 an hour plus overtime as needed. This is an intent-to-hire opportunity.
We have openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
As a Brake Press Operator you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
· All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
· Ability to read blue prints and use basic measuring, quality and assurance tools
· Ability to repeatedly lift up to 30lbs and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
· Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
· Manufacturing and/or metal fabricator experience
· Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this machine operating position online at www.manpower.com, sending resumes to email@example.com, or by calling Manpower at 717-630-8423.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, and access to health insurance options after only 40 hours!
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Silkscreen Press Operator
- Reviews and completes specs from job tickets and layouts both accurately and precisely
- Sets up and adjust press for job runs to meet specifications
- Monitors product for quality during job runs
- Monitors equipment during job runs, remains alert to mechanical problems and corrects or refer to maintenance as necessary
- Follow approval procedures
- Print jobs
- Maintain a clean & neat work environment
- Press clean up
- Good attendance
- Notify manager of mechanical problems immediately
- Track job time in Computer as required
- Meet production standards for output, waste
- Complete required production quality inspections
- Adheres to safety guidelines and keeps work space clean and organized
- Performs other duties as assigned
- ISO program compliance and support
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- 3-5 Years Manufacturing Silk Screen Experience Preferred
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Computer Experience
- Good written communication skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze operations/procedures preferred
- Ability to follow through on all tasks
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and deadline
But we aren’t Fortune 500. We develop software for an industry that not too many people know about...but it is really cool, particularly in the software development space where we continue to re-invent ourselves and lead our industry.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!