Apache Junction Job Description Sample
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
B2B Traveling Sales Reps (250-Mile Radius) 9-5 M-F, 6-Figure Avg Track
We are currently looking for a goal oriented, sales minded individual to maintain a current book of sales along with working new exclusive leads generated just for you (no cost to our representatives). We develop more leads than our current sales staff can service.
Qualified individual must be business minded , driven , ethical , _teachable_ , and have the desire to better your life .
We increase our income only by our sales reps raising their earnings - we are highly motivated in making our sales team successful . We have our own marketing department that will provide 75 researched leads per week for you at no cost!
Structured paid training provided. Our reps work 9 to 5 Mon - Fri, and work as a team to build and maintain accounts.
- Large Commission structure (unlimited/uncapped income potential)
- Management Opportunity (we hire managers from within)
- Excellent Back-End Support
- Benefit Package (after 60 days)
- Performance Incentives and Bonuses
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Employee referral bonuses and Sales Retention Bonuses
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Valid Driver’s License and Transportation
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to Travel Up to 75% of
As a Print/Digital Advertising Consultant, you will collaborate with business owners to create print and Digital marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
*We are expanding our exclusive team of professional consultants in strategic areas and need a success driven agent. If you are interested in this opportunity we want to speak with you!
To be considered, apply and include a resume.
- Take and transcribe Board minutes and Management Information Forum minutes.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Correctly uses Microsoft Word, Internet and mail system.
- Schedule meeting room and make other reservations as appropriate for the MIF and Management Retreats.
- Able to organize, maintain, file and retrieve clinical records and other file documents.
- Maintains good rapport with members of the community, the Board of Directors, funding and referral sources.
- Appropriately handles routine minor correspondence.
- Acts as an administrative resource for staff.
- Ensure timely completion of registrations, purchase orders and any necessary travel/hotel arrangements associated with approved staff Requests for Training.
- Identify and interact with appropriate community agencies/resources.
- High School diploma, plus 4 years previous administrative assistant experience; Excellent typing skills, type 60 wpm.
- Ability to work independently. Performs duties directly related to management and/or general business operations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver's license with acceptable driving record, telephone and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card and pass a background check.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to operate all office machines.
- Able to meet deadlines and submit reports in a timely fashion.
- Pleasant public Manner.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
Lighthouse Catholic Publishing is the most powerful mechanism for reaching those Catholics who stay at home on Sunday. Our magazines feature world-class content from Lighthouse that is delivered into the mailboxes of every registered parishioner.
To learn more about who we are and what we do at LCP, please watch our introductory video by copying this link into your browser: https://vimeo.com/168402754/fbea7e2caf
LCP strengthens local parish communities, inspires people to come back to church, and provides a powerful medium for local businesses to become the parish communities' trusted brand. It does this for the good of the church and for the good of the LCP's people. LCP offers a catholic and family friendly culture that rewards fidelity to our proven publishing systems.
- B2B advertising sales
- Daily Prospecting, setting of appointments, and face-to-face presentations
- Building book of business, by means of exceptional customer service and networking with professional organizations
- Participate in business development and ongoing training calls
- Work with management for planning and goal setting initiatives
- Above average industry pay. Role provides long-term income opportunity flowing from duration of contracts sold.
- Initial and ongoing training
- Personal and spiritual development opportunities. Here you're encouraged to love and serve God!
- Flexibility of schedule. No micromanagers at LCP.
- Joy of publishing a magazine that does good for the parish, disengaged Catholics, and local businesses. You will bring many people together and your work will serve as an instrument to bring people to God!
Truck Driver - Class A
We are looking for Class A CDL holders with flatbed or van experience.
We have several open positions
Sign on bonus $1000
Referral Bonus of $500.00
You can make up to $60,000 per year!
Prescription Savings Plan
Paid Time Off
Comfortable and reliable late model trucks & trailers
Regional routes with more home time
OTR also available.
Please call 480-269-7066 or email email@example.com to set up an interview.
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Customer Service Representative
General Function: Provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go/Allied customers by greeting customers, processing customer loan applications, answering customer inquiries regarding loan and product offerings, promote product offerings to customers, assist in the daily upkeep up of store premises and opening and closing of the store.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to customers, process in store loan applications and assist with marketing promotions.
- Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented is accurate.
- Ensure transaction check numbers match checks in printer and process loan applications per established guidelines.
- Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues.
- Place outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
- Escalate customer complaints to the Store Manager if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
- Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
- Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable. Ensure CFSA best practices are maintained.
- Assist in the following store operation areas:
- Store Opening and Closing procedures.
- Ensure customer counter area and store is clean and stocked with the supplies necessary to conduct daily business.
- Ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
- Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
- Make bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
- Courtesy calls
- Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash draw and other cash handling requirements.
- Participate in roadside marketing as needed.
- Participate in field collections as needed
- Other duties assigned
Does not supervise other employees
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred
• One year customer service experience required
• One year cash handling experience preferred.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task with various projects.
• Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extended viewing of computer screens
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. With or without reasonable accommodation.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Group Term Life/AD&D
Voluntary Supplemental Term Life
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Vacation and Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Time
As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity.
Caregiver / CNA
Caregiver Initiative Inc. is currently staffing Certified Caregivers.
MUST HAVE: Fingerprint Clearance Cards, Current TB Test (no older than 1 year), CPR and First Aid , AZ State Certified Caregiver Certificate.
Make a change in our elderly community by being there for them in a caring way.
Please respond to this Ad Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm you will be contacted about scheduling an interview during these days and hours by our Recruiter Debra Funk.
Shifts available Valley Wide!!!!!!!
Caregiver Initiative Inc.
10327 W Coggins Drive
Sun City, AZ 85351
Notice: No Negotiation, No Control
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
When you join the StorQuest Self Storage family, you’re tapping into the power of a different kind of brand. As a William Warren Group managed company, StorQuest seeks motivated individuals who can contribute to our evolving culture. That’s where YOU come in.
Title: Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager is a devoted team player the Manager can always count on. The Assistant Manager has our hand in making the facility experience awesome for the StorQuest customer.
· Sales and goal-oriented ‘people person’ with exceptional telephone skills and a knack for turning telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals on the spot.
· Understands financials and is no stranger to working with receipts, payments, budgets, etc.
· Eager to share enthusiasm with customers, providing excellent service and meshing seamlessly with the StorQuest culture. When problems arise, you already have a constructive solution.
· A team player eager to develop with our growing company.
· Takes on admin tasks like a pro and is completely proficient in Word/Excel (tech-savvy.)
· Able to interpret reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
· True attention to detail when it comes to maintenance and upkeep of the company. Examples:
o Working with teammates to ensure the facility runs smoothly and taking on the Manager’s responsibilities when absent.
o Keep close tabs on the facility (monitors security system; performs lock checks on a daily basis).
o Keeps golf cart, company units, and grounds clean and free of debris at all times and leads by example.
o Assists customers with truck rentals if necessary.
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) with Matching Contributions
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Teambuilding Events & Activities
Employee Assistance Program
The William Warren Group and StorQuest say NO to drugs J
If interested in this role, please apply via application link. Good luck!
le More About Us:
StorQuest Self Storage, owned by The William Warren Group, Inc., owns and operates a thriving network of modern, innovative self storage properties across the United States. Headquartered just steps from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, California, StorQuest is focused on delivering the highest-quality storage solutions backed by the best service in the industry, at an affordable price for all customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!