Apex Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Rep I Outside Sales
Under direct supervision, represents the company by providing sales and customer service; generating sales by gathering data on customer needs and design specifications. Acts as a company liaison between inside design staff, production staff and customer in developing sales proposals.
Spends majority of daily activities away from employer's place of business making sales calls and obtaining orders or contracts for services and products.
Develops knowledge of effective sales techniques, familiarity with industry and understanding of company products and services.
Accompanies more experienced Outside Sales Reps or Sales Manager on customer calls to become familiar with effective sales and customer service techniques.
Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or related field plus 0 – 2 years industry sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
|Position/Job Title:||CONTROLS ENGINEER|
|Job Code:||74101002||Grade Level:||N/A|
|1. Organizational Integration|
|Division / Department: Product Development||Reports to (function): Electrical Engineering Manager|
|2. Position Goals/Job Summary|
|The Controls Engineer is responsible for the development of both primary function and safety related control systems for new company machines. This includes designing electrical, electronic and pneumatic systems according to the appropriate domestic and international industry standards as well as internal ISO requirements.|
|3. Main Tasks and Responsibilities|
|Design of electrical control systems containing PLC, HMI, Safety controllers and Drive systems.|
Development of software to run on PLC, HMI, Safety PLCs and Drive Systems which control the function of each machine.
Development of software to run on PLC, HMI, Safety PLCs and Drive Systems which control the function of each machine.
Assistance with initial assembly of prototype machines or system test beds.
Testing and verification of proper machine operation, based on ROI machine specifications.
Use of translated HMI text, to produce a multi-language operator interface.
Communication with internal personnel of design changes and new product function or features, as well as communication inside the Global Group for Electronics.
Support of Sales and Tech Services for newly released product and/or unusual or unexpected machine performance.
|Staff Responsibility (Yes / No?)|
|Number of Employees|
|4. Required Skills and Experience|
|Education / Studies|
Which degree is required?
|BS in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Mechatronics)|
Which professional experience is desirable (in years and in which divisions / positions)?
|5+ years’ experience programming PLC controls.|
3-5 Years’ experience programming Human to Machine Interfaces.
Intermediate skill at producing electrical and pneumatic schematics using drafting software. Eplan Software Preffered.
Proficient with use of Windows based operating systems and Office applications.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
|Additional Preferred Education/Skills|
Is there special knowledge / skills which are necessary for this position? E.g. law classes
|BS in Electrical Engineering.|
Experience in a machine building environment. (Washdown Preffered)
Proficient with Rockwell, Siemens, and Mitsubishi controls.
Familiar with NFPA, CE, and ISO
Familiar with the setup and use of network communication using Ethernet protocols. (Ethernet IP Preffered)
Experienced in the design and use of pneumatic circuits and control valves.
Previous experience with EPLAN
Foreign Languages preffered: German, Chinese
|5. Performance Expectations (Results and Competencies)|
|Designs electrical and pneumatic control systems that meet the required specifications by the defined schedule.|
Completes electrical and pneumatic schematics in accordance with company standards.
Updates appropriate ISO documentation for assigned projects.
Continual Learning: Maintains a working knowledge of the latest NFPA, CE, and ISO standards, and insures that all design work meets those standards.
Continual Learning: Maintains up to date proficiency with the use of development software for PLC, HMI, and safety related hardware. (e.g. AB, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Pilz, etc.)
Initiative: Actively seeks out new technology that will help company maintain a leadership position. Coordinates training and product demonstrations through vendors and distributors.
Accountability: Stays focused on results in spite of distractions, interruptions, and competing demands.
Attention to Detail: Performs tasks with care; is thorough and checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Experience in being a part of a Project Team with emphasis on Communication, Reporting, and following the project plan.
Utilize RCI tools (6S, 8 Wastes etc.) and RCI House to incorporate into daily work and processes.
Identify areas for improvement and makes changes (small or large).
|6. Work Environment and Physical Requirements|
|Spends the majority of working hours at cubicle desk within an open office environment.|
Office noise level in the area varies from minimum to moderate.
Occasionally required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Around 20% travel (Domestic and International) by standard modes of transportation, including air, rail, and automobile travel. This will include travel to other international company locations for participation in Global Development Projects.
Must be able to rent a vehicle.
Must be able to obtain a Passport.
A single period of travel could be as much as a month but normally no more than 2 weeks per trip.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Meets personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Aid in the production of construction drawings and the development of standard details and standard prototypes at front end of project.
• Modify and/or refine details and prototypes at the direction of the Design Engineer.
• Communicate with other project team members and make occasional field design walks to obtain necessary data and requirements.
• Follow schedule of priorities as established by Design Engineer.
• Utilize CAD standards and follow requirements set by the Design Engineer on each project.
• Learn new technology necessary for expanding work base.
• 3-5 years related CADD design experience required with wireless telecom experience preferred
• 3-5 year’s experience with AutoCAD (Version 2000 or later) is required
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience working on a local network and server is required
• Solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office software is required
• Utility right-of-way design experience is preferred – power, telephone, fiber, etc.
• Solid understanding and experience working with GIS & satellite information systems
- Hire, train and develop direct reports and manage any contractors who support work
- Manage, consolidate and align bank accounts and cash structures around the subsidiaries 3rd party banking relationships and partners
- Support the Finance department in executing and documenting FX transactions and provide analytic support to preparing FX hedging strategies
- Drive improvements in transparent and accurate reporting, business processes and SOP activities related to cash flows, disbursements and reconciliations, in partnership with Finance, Operations and external partners
- Manage treasury and related policies, controls and compliance with banking/regulatory requirements
- Oversee the inflow and outflow of sponsor funds held in restricted accounts
- Travel as needed, not expected to be >10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- Master’s degree or advanced degree in finance preferred
- CTP designation strongly preferred
- Banking experience a plus
- Foreign exchange experience preferred
- 3+ years of treasury management experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of financial regulations and statues
- Experience with financial and sponsor audits within the clinical trials space
- Experience with treasury workstations, banking platforms and ERP systems (NetSuite knowledge a plus)
Web Developer (Angular 2/.Net)
If you are a web developer who is excited about working with some of the latest and greatest software tools and architectures, then this is for you! Located in Cary, NC we are a technology company that specializes in innovative software solutions and web applications for the healthcare industry! Currently, we are developing an application that can generate web workflows dynamically. So if you are a web developer looking to take your career to the next level and contribute to the next generation of our products, then please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are willing to offer a competitive base salary, bonuses, benefits and more!
What You Will Be Doing
Daily duties and responsibilities include by are not limited to the following:
Work with a small team to have a huge impact on the completion of new products
Building an application that can generate web flows dynamically
Design new web applications for the rapidly changing healthcare market
What You Need for this Position
Experience with Angular 2
Knowledge of the Angular CLI stack
Web development experience
So, if you are a Web Developer with Angular experience ready to take the next great step in your career, then apply now!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Position Title: Candidate Sourcing Specialist - 5 yrs experience MINIMUM...
We need a true pipeline developer! The Senior Sourcer will be charged with proactively identifying candidates by using multiple strategies and social media marketing to build a pipeline of talent for functions across the organization.
This key member of our team will: develop, manage and engage with candidates actively interested in our industry and our success.
- Develop talent pools for specific disciplines in the US market.
- Promote diversity pipelines of candidates.
- Screen candidates to determine abilities, interest level, salary range, business unit needs, qualifications
and cultural fit.
- Target Company Identification /Intelligence Reporting. Map target companies for job type.
- Partner with recruiters and collaborate to build sourcing strategies.
- Develop candidates through use of social media networking, cold calling, internet searches, name generation,
data mining, and industry and community events.
- Employer branding using social media and LinkedIn to drive our employee value proposition.
- Attend job fairs, meetings, seminars, workshops and/or conferences as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all public policies and OFCCP.
- Performs strategic job functions within department as requested.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a high volume staffing environment
5+ years using social media to recruit
2+ years using LinkedIn Recruiter
Basic knowledge of OFCCP compliance regulations and employment law
Proficient with MS Word, Excel
Sound knowledge of market/industry/competitors
Advanced internet recruiting/sourcing techniques
Advanced experience level with applicant tracking systems and contact management systems
Experience in Power or Energy Industry
Prefers candidates with well-rounded recruiting experience (not only corporate, but industrial/agency)
A PLUS would be having an ENERGY recruiting/sourcing background
A go-getter (driven) mentality
The ability to source for those "hard to fill" spots and using multiple channels to successfully accomplish this.
Some travel required (less than 10%)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruits, hires, and trains branch personnel
- Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loans officers and ensures they are within Company policy guidelines
- Establishes and controls the branch's budget and income goals
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel
- Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers, and realtors to expand market share
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and our policy and procedures
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with our policy and procedures
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Appropriate state licenses, if required
- Minimum 3-5 years mortgage experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, fire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well, as of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages
- Travel required
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability insurance
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment
- Knowledge of mortgage loan origination, processing, and compliance
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Must have proven extensive sales experience in the retail mortgage industry
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations
- (Fixed, ARM, Jumbo, VA, FHA, and Harp)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, as well as Encompass CRM
- NMLS LICENSE
The Talent Partner combines the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner and a Talent Manager delivering integrated talent services, employer branding and social media solutions. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some traveling.
As a Talent Partner you will work together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas of talent acquisition and talent management, and handle various tasks from identifying, attracting, assessing, retaining and advancing internal and external talent.
There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as very close collaboration with Global Business Services, HR Business Partners and colleagues from CoE, such as Sourcing Specialists. The position may require some travelling.
• Responsible for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges
• Perform strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management
• Act as internal talent broker and change agent to facilitate cross-organizational moves
• Responsible for search within external talent pool and internal talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities
• Use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
• Prepare a list of potential candidates and initiate discussions with current line managers
• Ensure quality of posting and create short lists
• Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
• Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and laws
• Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
• Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, incl. offer negotiations
• Liaise with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs
• Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function
• Educating the business on the Talent function and process
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting for a global company.
• Must have authorization to work in the US.
• Solid experience with talent management/development programs and experience in conducting assessments and providing feedback
• and/or previous HRBP role experience
• Identify and utilize internal and external resources available to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment.
• Develop short and longer term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers.
• Experience working within an applicant tracking system, as well as a candidate relationship management tool, well versed in
• OFCCP and US employment rules and regulations.
• Provide expertise and guidance to business unit senior management to meet their strategic staffing needs. Analyzes results of
• staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
• Negotiate offers and manage the offer approval process in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Knowledge of business environment, organizational structure and good understanding of the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
• Desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Our team in the Americas, centered around SAP. SAP is the ERP of choice. not doing development for these roles, however knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
-Microsoft shop. Microsoft products.
-these are contract-to-hire roles
-one opening in Cary, NC. 2nd is at a manufacturing in Mt. Pleasant Pennsylvania.
-skills and requirements for both roles are the same.
-.net, c#, vb.net. Primarily focused on web-application development.
-html5, angular, bootstrap, css. technologies are a huge plus
-sql server is required working (from a database platform, design/implementation), sql and/or queries, sql server reporting services (report services)
-experience level = 5-7+ years of experience. need seniors/experts
-soft skills (ability to work in small to medium
-running agile from a dev process standpoint
-10-day iterations / scrum
-person who would be in an environment in that
-need someone with strong work ethic and punctuality. accountability
-well-spoken and well-written, good grasp of english-language
- .net and winforms, wants a candidate applications as well as winforms - required. moreso web development, 30% desktop development.
-SAP and domain abberience in manufacturing/engineering would be a definite plus
-bachelors is required for hire.
-interview process, first phone-interview,
-work-location has to be onsite
-typical hours 9-5pm (some variability)
Technical Intern (Year Round)
Are you looking for something more than just an internship? SAS is making a difference in people's lives all around the world.
SAS' intern program gives you the opportunity to help create analytics software that turns data – about customers, operations, financials, and more – into insight. In over 140 countries, our customers use SAS to battle cybercrime, speed drugs to market, streamline supply chains, boost marketing and so much more. And you can do all of this in one place – our World Headquarters in Cary, NC.
During your internship at SAS, you'll partner with some of the brightest minds in the world on business-critical projects, and you'll have the opportunity to be immersed in our award-winning culture, grow your social and professional network, interact with our senior leadership, and share your contributions with the entire company.
SAS IT has proudly helped its customers solve complex business issues with world class analytics. SAS IT employees around the world provide unparalleled technical acumen and domain expertise, and collectively contribute to SAS' acclaimed culture of innovation. As an intern, you will be assisting with projects involving groups in IT such as Enterprise Solutions, Operations and Infrastructure Services, Knowledge Management, and Global Hosting and Cloud Services.
What are we looking for?
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university seeking a Bachelor's degree in a US Based school.
Students must not be graduating prior to the beginning of the internship, and be enrolled to return to school after the internship ends.
What type of skills do we prefer?
Previous IT or customer service experience
With a dash of independence.
Leadership. You sit in the front row of the class.
GPA of 3.0 or higher. Going to class is #vital.
Emails. You have to know how to write them.
Talking. You have to do it effectively.
SAS looks not only for the right skills, but also a fit to our core values. We seek colleagues who will contribute to the unique values that makes SAS such a great place to work.
We look for the total candidate: technical skills, values fit, relationship skills, problem solvers, good communicators and, of course, innovators. Candidates must be ready to make an impact.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!