Apiculturist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Apiculturist
Licensed Acupuncturist And Massage Therapist
seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Develop and implement Acupunture programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care mainly with Physical Therapist.
- Provide Myo fascial release as needed
- Previous experience in rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
State of art facility in heart of Newport. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or new graduate to join a team of outstanding clinicians in a Physical Therapist owned busy practice located in the NJ, compassionate, patient-centered care and customer service is highly valued.
-Excellent communication skills
-Essential for independent one-on-one patient interactions and
-Interest in long term personal and professional growth.
Company will provide
- Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
- Company-sponsored in-service and training
- Potential Partnership Structure.
Applicants must have:
Valid NJ valid License
If you feel that you have these qualifications, please reply with your resume along with a cover letter.
With three locations in New York City, New York and Jersey City, New Jersey, New York Rehab Experts makes it easy for area residents to get the chiropractic and other treatments they need. The professionals here are widely respected in their areas of expertise, which include a host of chiropractic services, as well as physical therapy and massage therapy.
The team at New York Rehab Experts consists of a diverse group of professionals, all of whom are highly trained in their respective fields. All the chiropractors at the group's three centers have Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degrees and are licensed in New York, New Jersey or both states to practice chiropractic medicine. Many have additional areas of concentration and advanced certificates. The physical therapists and massage therapists have also completed rigorous programs in either physical therapy or massage therapy and are licensed to practice either physical therapy or massage therapy.
Not only are the providers highly trained in their fields, but they're also extremely experienced. Collectively, the providers at New York Rehab Experts have seen many patients. They've helped both men and women of all ages recover from injuries and illnesses.
We are an outpatient Physical Therapy company looking for a Certified Acupuncture therapist who is self-motivated. We are an established Healthcare Center. This is a great opportunity for an Acupuncturist that would like to gain valuable clinical experience and knowledge about building a practice.
Current and valid NJ license.
Must have excellent assessment and documentation skills, and be good at time management, prioritizing duties, working with clients and colleagues.
Must be flexible, ethical, culturally sensitive and respectful in all interactions.
Adherence to HIPPA privacy laws are required.
Proficient on computer programs
Promotes, maintains, and restores health by diagnosing, preventing, or treating disease based on Oriental medical concepts, including inserting acupuncture needles.
* Assesses client condition by taking client history; conducting physical examinations, tests, and interviews; observing client; interpreting findings.
* Prepares treatment plans by diagnosing problems and causes; analyzing treatment options based on the meridian system and auriculotherapy; determining appropriate treatments to achieve balance and optimal wellness.
* Evaluates effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating client's progress; making adjustments and modifications.
* Documents client services by charting in records.
* Maintains client confidence and protects organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains safe and clean treatment environment by maintaining sterilized needles; assuring a sterile field; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Patient Focus, Customer Service, Physiological Knowledge, Job Knowledge, Discretion, Professionalism, Analyzing Information, Listening, Verbal Communication, Documentation Skills, Bedside Manner
services in Monmouth County. We are a practice that combines industry leading
clinical care and customer service to deliver an unprecedented complete patient
experience. Just check out our video testimonials to hear how past clients describe
their experience, profysionj.com.
As a member of the team at ProFysio, you will receive competitive pay, enjoy an
excellent work environment, and benefit from the upward mobility available in the
company. ProFysio is a growing company that rewards hard work, dedication,
initiative, and performance.
We are seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist to join our established, growing, and nationally recognized Integrative Medicine Practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an Acupuncturist to join our large practice that was established over 35 years ago just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. The Medical Director, a renowned Integrative Medicine physician is seeking a full-time or part time acupuncturist to join his team of 38, which includes 2 MDs and 3 DCs in a 25,000 square foot facility.
The practice specializes in Chiropractic, Family Medicine, Nutrition, Acupuncture, IV Vitamin Therapies, BHRT, Ozone Therapies, Regenerative Injection Therapies, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years working as an acupuncturist or a practitioner of oriental medicine in an integrative and/or functional medicine environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience and performance record.
Must have successfully completed a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
MOMENT INSTITUTE is a multi-disciplinary practice located in Madison, NJ seeking to hire a NJ licensed Acupuncturist to treat a select group of our patients. Our practice currently offers physical therapy, massage therapy, stretch therapy, nutritional coaching and personalized exercise programs. We are looking to add a high energy, caring, passionate Acupuncturist to our team.
Job Requirements :
- Must be willing to perform trigger point therapy as a primary intervention to treat orthopedic problems
- Active NJ Acupuncture License
- Graduated from an accredited Acupuncture program
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Malpractice insurance
Starting salary at $40/hr with growth potential. Hours are flexible, up to 6 hours per week.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice located in the heart of bustling West Hartford Center, CT. We are currently planning to expand our space and are looking for experienced applicants to join our team. This is an opportunity to bring your practice to a prime location while being able to influence the build of your new space.
We are seeking an experienced Licensed Acupuncturist to rent a room in our premier Wellness Center. If you feel that you’re the right candidate and are interested in joining a high energy, caring and passionate team; then please send us your resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting you!
Complimentary medical professional (Acupuncture) wanted to share space OR join practice in Vancouver, WA. Functional Medicine practice seeks to add practitioners and expand to serve the needs of our patient community. You keep what you make. Pay a portion of the overhead. This is NOT an employer/employee situation. Independent practitioners only. Washington license required. Send resume for an immediate interview.
- Exceptional adult patient care
- Licensed in the state of Washington
What we offer:
- Established practice with no inital expense required
- 30 days of Rent Free
“Shaping a path to relief”
Island Psychiatry is seeking a Acupuncturist to join our expanding multidisciplinary Mental Health Practice located in Port Jefferson Station on Long Island.
Island Psychiatry, PC was founded with the aim of providing a broad range of high quality mental health services. We are looking for talented, caring, and highly motivated professionals who will advance our ability to deliver comprehensive care. This is an excellent opportunity for early career acupuncturists. Island Psychiatry's turn key practice is highly efficient and will alleviate hassles associated with billing, payment collection, insurance matters, scheduling, etc.
We offer an incentive based compensation package, excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally among clinical professionals of a variety of disciplines.
The services/benefits we offer:
- Turn Key, fully computerized practice with high end offices, furnishings and excellent soundproofing.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule
- Highly established referral base - grow your practice much faster
- Benefits of interdisciplinary collaboration
- All scheduling, billing, phone calls, insurance matters and payment collection handled
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy service.
- Affiliation with over sixty school districts located throughout Long Island
Deliver comprehensive acupuncture services
- Complete screenings and evaluations
- Conduct consultations
- Make clinical recommendations
- Develop, maintain and review treatment plans
- Consult with interdisciplinary treatment teams
- Utilize an EMR to complete progress notes
- Licensed LAc, Lic. Ac.
- Experience and comfort with EHR systems preferred
- Experience with electro-acupuncture preferred
To apply, please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter.
*Applicants only please, no recruiters.
Busy, out patient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Practice is looking for a professional, Licensed Acupuncturist to join our team.
We are looking to provide a well-rounded treatment environment for the benefit of our patients.
Candidate must be a self-starter that is motivated, personable, reliable and able to work as part of a team.
Opportunity on Upper East side Manhattan
Hours/compensation to be discussed.
· Licensed Acupuncturist - Must be in good standing.
· Making a diagnosis and devising a personalized treatment plan.
· Taking a detailed case history, which typically involves questioning patients about their condition, all aspects of their physical and emotional health and history, lifestyle and diet as well as sometimes taking their blood pressure.
· Explaining the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and responding to their questions and concerns.
· Treating by inserting fine needles into the skin at particular locations to stimulate the energy flow along meridians (energy channels) and the body's own healing response.
· Documenting and completing notes within the same day.
· Assessing patient progress through questioning and examination as well as reviewing treatment plans if necessary.
Acupuncturist Chicago And Its Suburbs, IL
Acupuncturist Chicago and its Suburbs, IL
seeking outstanding, passionate acupuncturists to join our team! Our acupuncture group currently includes eight practitioners working across our eight top-rated wellness clinics in Chicago. As we continue to grow in the city and into the suburbs we are looking to hire more acupuncturists who care about patients and their results, are excellent clinicians, and who have a strong desire to help the practice of acupuncture reach its incredible healthcare potential. We offer competitive full-time employee compensation with benefits and unlimited opportunity with one of Chicago’s most exciting health and wellness groups.
The successful acupuncturists must:
· Demonstrate 2 years post-licensure professional clinical experience.
· Show strong palpation and acupuncture skills.
· Possess an outgoing and caring nature.
Strong ability to adapt to patient’s needs, evidence-based approach.
· Manage timely documentation of chart notes.
· Maintain current NCCAOM OM Board Certification.
· Have an active Illinois Acupuncturist license, or be able to obtain one within 60 days
· Enjoy working in a true integrative setting alongside chiropractors, functional medicine practitioners, and massage therapists
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.