Apollo Beach Job Description Sample
Lead Sales Associate-Ft In Apollo Beach, FL
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide superior customer service leadership; greet and assist customers.
Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack boxes, cartons and totes of merchandise; stock merchandise, restock and rotate merchandise on shelves, and build merchandise displays.
Clean the store; take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom; and help set up sidewalk displays.
Assist in implementation and maintenance of planograms.
Open and close the store under specific direction of the Store Manager.
Perform additional duties typically performed by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, in their absence. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Ability to perform cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility, and safety control policies and practices.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to drive own vehicle to the bank to deposit money. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-110333 Street: 610 APOLLO BEACH BLVD External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Retail Sales Teammate
We Promise to Care We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Position Summary An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
Development and Retention of Teammates.
Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
Selecting, Coaching and Developing Store Teammates.
Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to our BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit, and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
Valid driver’s license required.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys. Career Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, business jobs, internship, www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/careers, www.firestonecompleteautocare-bridgestone.icims.com
Employee TypeRegular Full-Time
Degree PreferredHigh School
CategoryRetail Sales As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer, it is the policy of Bridgestone to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities. H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Job ID: 271874BR
City: APOLLO BEACH
Address: 151 HARBOR VILLAGE LN Tax Office Job Categories:
First Year Tax Professional
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course ²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.1Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.2Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Want To Be A Professional Truck Driver? Come To Werner! -- Werner Enterprises
Werner Enterprises, where your strengths match our values and average is for everyone else! Core values such as loyalty, duty and respect are at the heart of what drives military veterans and spouses in life and in the workplace.
Passion, dedication, and adaptability are all hallmarks of America’s service members and their spouses. Transitioning into a new career can be tough and knowing where to look can be a big help. You’ve served your country in arms; continue to serve in the industry that is the backbone of our nation’s economy.
The trucking industry and Werner Enterprises is a great place for military veterans and spouses who are entering the civilian job market to find new opportunities with great potential to a successful career path. 1. Industry first driver apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to $24,420 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits. 2.
Industry first mechanic apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to 26,488.80 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits. 3. Veterans with qualifying military driving experience should ask about Werner’s Military Waiver Hiring Program. 4.
Use your GI Bill to earn your Class A CDL and receive tuition reimbursement upon hire. 5. Freedom Fleet of military themed trucks to honor our nations veterans Veteran and Spouse Friendly: GI Jobs Military and Spouse Friendly Employer Top 50, Military Times – Best for Vets, U.S.
Veterans Magazine – Best of the Best Military Employer, and Civilianjobs.com – Most Valuable Employer Military. Strong supporters of the ESGR, Veteran Jobs Mission, White House Joining Forces Initiative, Military Spouse Employment Partnership, and recognized by U.S Department of Labor as Apprenticeship USA Transportation Industry Leaders
Pay* 40k to 65k
None required. More Details •First year drivers average $40,000-65,000 with over 150 dedicated and van options available •Reinvesting in our drivers in 2016! Spending half a billion dollars on trucks, trailers, and new driver facilities at our terminals •By the end of 2016 Werner’s average truck age will be about 1.4 years old! •Werner Enterprises is the pioneer of paperless logs •We offer a best-in-class benefits package that takes out all of the guesswork and puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to the needs of you and your family •Flexible rider and pet policies
Contact us today for more information 866-408-2018*
Job is part-time 26-30 hours a week, with possibility of becoming full-time position in busy, fast paced Primary Care office.
* Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
* Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
* Verifying health insurance, electronically or calling insurance company.
* Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
* Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
*Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
*Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner.
* Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Entry level, previous medical receptionist experience.
* Experience with electronic medical records preferred but not required.
We are looking for a Part time Gatehouse Security Officer. This job has varying shifts and can lead to full time employment.
Magento 2 Web Developer / SEO Marketing
We are a well-established, locally owned, marine supply company looking to expand our web development and marketing team. We are in the progress of transitioning from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x, utilizing a multi-store setup. This requires multiple custom integrations between Magento 2 and our ERP System along with other third-party applications. To assist with this, we are seeking a dedicated, trustworthy individual, who is proficient at developing both back-end and front-end code.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop e-commerce websites using the Magento 2 platform.
- Develop web service integrations between Magento 2, our ERP system, and other third-party API's.
- Plan, define, and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Create, enhance, edit, and verify product listings to ensure data is mapping correctly and appearing as intended on all sellers' platforms.
- Perform site audits by cross-referencing data in MS Excel.
- Manage content of Magento e-commerce websites and eBay listings via Netsuite and Magento.
- Work with other team members on capturing customer transactions to ERP system.
- Develop, maintain, and update marketing plans for our websites.
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement.
- Research competitors and do market analysis to help maintain competitive market pricing.
- Create and optimize PPC marketing campaigns for a variety of platforms, including Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Minimum of 3 years PHP development experience
- Proven experience with Magento and 3rd Party APIs
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Must be meticulous, detail-oriented, prompt, reliable, honest, trustworthy, and pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- College level writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience writing lookup formulas.
- Experience with Netsuite is a huge plus!
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with e-commerce / online marketplaces.
- Experience in multi-store e-commerce environments and implementations.
- Passion for on-line shopping and knowledge of the latest digital trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work.
- Able to work effectively with all levels of management, production, and vendors.
- Excellent at planning, multi-tasking, organization, time management, and project management.
- Knowledge in the use of social media for professional sales and promotion.
Compensation: Consideration will be given based upon experience and education level.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, in-house position. Please reply with résumé and brief cover letter for consideration. This is a direct-hire position, agencies please do not respond. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must pass a comprehensive background check.
Assistant Manager(09451) - 221 Apollo Beach Blvd
Born to Lead Being a Domino's Assistant Manager is more than just a job - it's a career. We're all about fun, but we take your career ambitions very seriously.
As someone that likes a challenge, you'll love sinking your teeth into life as a Domino's manager. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and Domino's managers are no different. Yes, you're responsible for the success of the store and its staff, but we still want you to enjoy achieving it.
Chances are if you're having fun, everyone is. Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Asst Manager that's exactly what you can be. You'll get to flex your creative muscles, thinking up new ways to drive Domino's fun culture. Sell more pizza, have more fun!
It's as simple as that. You'll have the chance to progress far quicker here. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino's Pizza is the place for you.
Drive your own career Being a Domino's Assistant Manager isn't your average management gig. Domino's managers aren't just concerned with their own training; they're constantly supporting and pushing the team to go that one better. It's what makes it such a rewarding place to work.
And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as Assistant Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Job Requirements and Duties As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example.
You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect: General Job Duties · Operate all equipment · Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler · Prepare product · Receive and process telephone orders · Take inventory and complete associated paperwork · Clean equipment and facility approximately daily Communication Skills · Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions · Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person Essential Functions/Skills · Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator) · Must be able to make correct monetary change · Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders · Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed · Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen Work Conditions · Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks · In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas · Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside · Fumes from food odors · Exposure to cornmeal dust · Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler · Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher · Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts Sensing · Talking and hearing on telephone · Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
Builder Service Manager
Builder Service Manager Tracking Code 1319872 Job Description Looking for a Career? HomeTeam Pest Defenseis expanding and looking to hire a highly professional Service Manager.This position is responsible for the following:
Ensures daily assigned revenue is completed while maintaining a high level of service quality.
Schedules and reviews daily routes with technicians.
Handles customer complaints; investigates and resolves customer service concerns.
Assists technicians with field service requests and delinquent accounts.
Orders and maintains equipment, supplies and materials required for service work.
Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Actively manages performance and motivates service staff.
Gains and maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management.
Maintains truck inventory records and performs periodic inspections.
Assists General/Branch Manager in other duties assigned. We offer:
Competitive salary + bonus opportunity
Company provided leads
Company vehicle provided
Company cell phone
Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
Discounted services for employees
Paid vacations and holidays
An exceptional training program
The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader Required Skills We are seeking individuals that:• Are highly motivated• Have strong problem solving skills• Have strong communication skills - verbal and written • Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff. Able to handle multiple tasks and work independently. Required Experience
High School or G.E.D. required.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Experience in resolving and monitoring customer concerns and managing equipment and supplies.
Intermediate computer skills a must.
State certifications/licensing required Job Location Apollo Beach, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!