Apparel Rental Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Apparel Rental Clerk
Rental Clerk :: Parties And Special Events
Job Description: Event Rentals - Rental Clerk. This is an opportunity for the right career oriented candidate to get to work, prove your skills, and earn a permanent spot in our organization.Requirements:FULL TIME APPLICANTS with 7 DAY PER WEEK AVAILABILITY only need apply.2+ years Prior Office/Administrative ExperiencePrior Multi line Phone Experience with Cheerful Phone DemeanorProfessional Email Skills and experience utilizing Email in a professional setting. (Microsoft Outlook)Familiarity with Word/ExcelAbility to think on your feet
Car Required.Excellent Attendance HistoryAbility to thrive under stressful/special circumstances.Willingness to pitch in on any level in order to help the company.Office hours are Monday-Friday, early mornings, evenings, and weekend work is also required regularly. Background check and drug testing will be required for employment. We are considering applicants of all levels who are willing to pitch in in any manner necessary in order to get the job done- this means getting dirty/working hard and being ready for anything!!!Possible Regular Duties and Tasks/Areas we need help:Answering phones
Running Errands (VEHICLE REQUIRED)Event PlanningEvent SupportProjects as needed
Checking and routing voice mail
Coffee making/general cleaning/take out garbage
Daily Customer Confirmation calls
Cleaning TasksAccounting/Bookkeeping SupportScheduled mailings/envelope stuffing
Marketing SupportFiling and sorting
Customer out of office supportOTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDRegular over time is required/mandatoryFULL TIME APPLICANTS with 7 DAY PER WEEK AVAILABILITY only need apply.Company DescriptionProviders of first class event production, event design, and event rental services all over the West Coast. Events Unlimited is the premiere choice for countless of corporate, private, and not for profit events.
Associated topics: administrative, business office associate, front end service, general, planner, report, schedule, staff, telephone, ward clerk
Post a Job
Leasing Manager Luxury Rental Apartment
Seeking an experienced Leasing Manager to residential leasing team. The Leasing Manager will be responsible for managing the leasing of luxury rental building. Reporting to the Director of Residential Leasing, s/he will lead a team of leasing agents charged with the collective goal of driving revenue through superior customer service and the achievement of lease-up goals and targets.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop and implement marketing, leasing and service strategies designed to maximize revenue and ensure an exceptional client experience
Continually monitor and assess competitive landscape for notable market developments and their potential impact on leasing, pricing, and resident retention
Review and process rental applications & leases
Inspect and evaluate the condition of units prior to new resident move-ins, ensuring regular communication with construction management
Partner with building management to develop an efficient move-in process for ensuring overall resident satisfaction
Partner with leadership and marketing to develop and coordinate leasing events and resident promotional activities
Prepare and update weekly management reports; provide daily reporting on KPIs such as traffic, sources, appointments, and leases
Facilitate broker, banker, investor, and developer tours
Train, manage and mentor leasing and administrative staff
Sales Associate - Apparel PT
Position summary: Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
Position responsibilities: 1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 3) Demonstrate product to customers 4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines 5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training 6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing 7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves 8) Restock merchandise as required 9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies 10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers Communication Skills
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates Physical requirements
Able to lift up to 50 pounds Able to stand for extended periods Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers. Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system Spanning destination retail, boat manufacturing and award-winning resorts, Bass Pro Shops is an innovative pioneer in connecting everyone to the great outdoors.
Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today Bass Pro Shops is a leading destination retailer offering outdoor gear and apparel in an immersive setting with more than 100 retail and marine centers that host 120 million people annually. White River Marine Group at http://www.whiterivermg.com/ , part of the Bass Pro family, is the largest manufacturer of boats in the world by volume offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands including TRACKER®, SUN TRACKER®, NITRO®, TAHOE®, REGENCY®, MAKO®, RANGER®, TRITON®, STRATOS® and ASCEND®. The company also operates Big Cedar Lodge at http://www.bigcedar.com/ – America’s Premier Wilderness Resort, along with other restaurants, nature-based attractions and resort destinations. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is committed to inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors. The company is known as a national leader in protecting habitat and connecting families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”
Post a Job
Apparel Customer Assistance Associate
The Apparel Customer Assistance Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of customers and driving sales by providing proactive sales assistance ands support to customers for Sears Apparel in Ready to Wear, Men's Fashions, Kid's Fashions, Baby Hardlines and Home Fashions in-store by maintaining merchandise standards, ensuring the sales floor is Ready All Day and maintaining visual displays. Job Duties: + Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience, assisting customers by utilizing approved consultative selling practices and guidelines to identify customer needs and providing appropriate solutions + Maintains sales floor in a manner consistent with Outlet merchandising, selling and presentation standards + Drives revenue growth through the use of sales and customer service skills and abilities + Remains knowledgeable about Sears Outlet Apparel merchandise lines, product features, benefits and availability to respond to customer needs + Partners with other selling and Sales Support Associates and Cashiers to provide superior customer service as needed (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones, ring register) + Supports and adheres to merchandise protection standards + Optimizes credit and gift card opportunities + Uses basic Internet navigation to access and print information and reports + Assists in receiving, processing and pricing apparel merchandise as needed + Processes go-backs from fitting rooms and cash wrap areas + Replenishes Apparel merchandise from stockroom and new receipts + Takes responsibility for Apparel sales floor signing and Apparel promotional event signing + Supports Processing Associates and Apparel Processing Lead in maintaining organized Apparel stockroom + Performs other duties as assigned Requirements: + Ability to partner with other Associates in the store in order to enhance the customer experience + Ability to listen to customers, understand their needs and provide them with superior service QualificationsRequiredPreferredLicenses & CertificationsRequiredPreferred
Post a Job
The North Face: Women's Apparel Designer (Run + Train)
Job Description: Summary: The primary responsibilities of the Designer are to provide design work of innovative and technologically advanced products that meet the needs of the company’s customers and end users and which in turn drives company sales and profits. Under the direction of the Senior Designer, the Designer should be comfortable designing collections combining all necessary trend, material, and market research into a viable product line. The Designer should also have adequate technical knowledge of garment construction to independently complete tech packs and work collaboratively with product team throughout style development. The Designer should bring a track record of skillful technical design with success in the market and within elite end-users. Key Responsibilities: + Contributes in designing a product line.
Tracks a design schedule to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar.
Researches industry and product periodicals for new information.
Partners with material sourcing to develop innovative fabrications.
Creates and communicates visual presentations.
Partners with developers to create innovative and technologically advanced products. Skills & Requirements : + 4+ years of related professional experience in apparel design.
Bachelor's Degree in Design (apparel), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in flat sketching expertise.
Hands-on experience with CAD software (Adobe Creative Suite).
Experience in creation of tech packs and execution of designs.
Strong knowledge of formulating color palettes and prints.
Strong knowledge and understanding of apparel construction.
Excellent communications skills, including the ability to present concepts to product teams and review boards in a persuasive manner.
Strong knowledge of product cycles.
Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Strong knowledge of aesthetic form and the ability to design for different consumers and end uses.
Strong knowledge of textile and material construction and properties.
Strong knowledge of product costs and impact of design. Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage. VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apparel / Clothing Coordinator (Supervisory Role)
About the Position OVERVIEW Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers active lifestyles. The company operates 32 stores across 13 states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee. SUMMARY We are looking for a Apparel Coordinator that has the passion and drive to be number one and to work in a team atmosphere! Here you'll lead a team whose central focus is revolutionizing the entire customer experience! In addition to developing this winning team you will also streamline processes and cultivate an environment that is exciting, interactive and fun for both customers and employees! These are an amazing opportunities for dynamic individuals. Management Responsibilities: * This is a supervisory role which includes opening and closing the store.
Ensure your team delivers exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
Train & develop store team on selling strategies and continuous improvement.
Increase store sales through product knowledge communication and enthusiasm
Develop creative plans and strategies to increase store sales through business analysis, action planning and consistent accountability
Identify problems and opportunities and present viable solutions.
Maintain store visual presentation that is consistent with company standards and creates an inspiring shopping experience
Ensure Employees follow company policies and procedures
Lead, attend and assist with various events, including product knowledge clinics.
Promote Sun & Ski within local community
Maintain communication with General Manager, District Manager and Home Office team
Manage store expenses and payroll; prioritize, plan, delegate and adapt to business needs
Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss and maintain accurate cash control Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate. Requirements: * Preferred: Snow Enthusiast * 1+ years management experience; Ability to manage, motivate and develop * 2+ years retail and/or experience with Snow Sports or Upscale patio furniture
Knowledge of business operations & shrink reduction
Talent in networking, recruiting, interviewing, training and developing others
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Team and Upper Management.
Must have organizational and time management skills, with ability to multi task
Analytical and problem solving skills, as well as, attention to detail a must. All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
Paid Vacations & Holidays
Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Life/Accidental Death Insurance
Long Term Disability
Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan) * 401(k) Plan * * Associate Discount * * Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure tripsBenefits available to all employees.*
Apparel Sewing Machine Operators - Lansing, MI
Job Description: These jobs are part of Peckham's vocational rehabilitation efforts. Applicants are eligible to apply for these positions if they have a disability that has created a barrier to employment. *
Make Clothes That Matter Want to do work that has purpose and meaning? Would you like to take pride in creating American-made quality garments that protect American soldiers? Then a Peckham sewing career is for you! * Work independently to meet goals of overall team
Structured and consistent work schedule
Produce clothing and equipment for the military
Must have a qualified disability
Wages range from $8.90/hr. to$13.50/hr.
Full benefits package including health insurance
Earn monthly & quarterly bonuses with opportunities for overtime
Paid training to help you advance in your career
Work in clean, open environment with natural light At Peckham we offer team members free English, GED, literacy, citizenship, computer classes, a wellness center & fitness classes, and support services for a wide range of needs and barriers. This entry level Apparel Sewing Machine Operator position is responsible for the accurate alignment of fabric, garments, and materials under needles using marks on machines, clamps, templates, cloth and notches as guides. This position guides garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser foot pedals to sew parts together. This position handles garments; folding, bagging, labeling, using scissors to trim threads, threading and tying hangers, zipper pulls or plastic cord locks.
Operate single needle sewing machines to perform basic sewing steps that automatically join, reinforce or decorate material or articles, such as Velcro, webbing, labels or tags. – Daily
Operate basic automated and/or bartacking (PLK) machines to perform basic sewing steps that automatically join, reinforce or decorate material or articles, such as Velcro, webbing, cord or labels. – Daily
Align fabric, garments and materials under needles using marks on machines, clamps, templates, jigs, cloth and notches as guides.
- Align material pieces in correct order prior to sewing and verify that dye lots and patterns match.
Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles, clamps, and feet, using presser hand or foot pedals to sew parts together. – Daily
Place cord, spools of thread or other materials on spindles, insert bobbins, thread ends through machine guides and thread needles as necessary. – Daily
Trim excess threads from garments after sewing, using scissors, nippers, or automatic trimming machines. – Daily
Select supplies such as fasteners and thread to meet job requirements. – Daily
Prepare garments for packaging; folding, tagging garments with fastener gun, placing in bags, labelling bags, placing bags in bins. – As Needed
Inspect garments and check repair tags on garments to locate defects or damage. Repair mistakes or mark quality issues as necessary. – Daily
Observe machine operations and identify problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread or machine malfunctions and report such defects to supervisors or mechanics. – As Needed
Work with supervisor towards meeting performance standards. – Daily
Maintain a safe and clean work environment. – Daily
Practice LEAN principles and 5S concepts – Daily
Support ISO-9000 and Peckham, Inc. Quality Management Systems requirements.
Support Peckham’s vision, value, culture, and commitment to excellent customer services to all customers and stakeholders. – Daily SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job has no supervisory responsibilities. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Knowledge of numbers and the ability to count. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense and an understanding to carry out instructions provided. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use fingers, hands, arms and legs to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. COMMENTS This position will move to other work areas as business requires. Person needs to have the ability to ask questions and voice concerns in relation to work and work environment. Peckham is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is operated in accordance with a policy which does not permit discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, handicap, national origin or any other artificial characteristic. Peckham, Inc. 3510 Capital City Blvd. Lansing, MI. 48906 * Posted 5 Days Ago * Full time * R0001170 Worker Sub-Type: Team Member Location: Lansing, MI Business Line: Manufacturing Team Time Type: Full time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Associate Apparel Designer
- ASSOCIATE APPAREL DESIGNER * * At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open work space, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy. Our Apparel Design team is the driving force behind our brand’s commitment to beautiful, authentic designs and quality materials and construction. Beginning at the assistant level, our designers manage the full design and development process; from concept to flat sketch, from initial sample to final garment. As a designer, you will be a key voice in guiding the creative process for the assortment, drawing inspiration from our effortless All-American handwriting, yet moving forward with our customer. We value originality and creativity and seek to be leaders in the market. Our designers are fueled by curiosity, inspiring the total team to push the product to new levels. We’ve created a unique environment that fosters both ownership and collaboration across design teams working toward the cohesive vision of the brand.
What Will You Be Doing? * Driving the full design process including: research and mood board creation, putting pen to paper and sketching, fabric and trim selection, fitting and approving final garments.
Managing multiple seasons and product lifecycles for your given category
Researching the global market to ensure that the product is in tune with emerging trends and relevant to our customer and brand voice
Identifying new wash and fabric techniques that are on the cutting edge of your category
Clearly presenting the line to senior leadership, providing insight on style and fit and getting the team on board with ideas
Traveling domestically and internationally to research trends and find inspiration
Developing junior designers to get the most out of their creative abilities and to grow into leaders What Do You Need to Bring? * Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design or Creative Field * 1 years of Apparel Design experience
Mastery of design programs including PLM, Photoshop and Illustrator
Desire to own the full design process with autonomy
Willingness to get your hands dirty, dig through the archives and into the market to find out how we can push forward
An acute eye for style and color and thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication and construction and wash techniques * A strong desire for adventure & curiosity
Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, structured environment
Desire to learn & hunger for more! * A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners to achieve the vision of the brand *LI-JW1
Title:Associate Apparel Designer
Post a Job
Plm, Apparel - Global Football
- Global Football 91832 Baltimore, Maryland 07/11/2017 Corporate Apply Now Save JobRemove Job View Saved Jobs Apply Later Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other. Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther. We’re looking for people who do more than good work. We’re looking for the Best in Every Game. Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand. That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace. The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?! Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as CEO of the category/end-use assigned + Provide direction regarding product assortments, ensuring execution of brand strategies and product initiatives + Create salable Global Football product lines that entice the target audience + Drive the product creation process with design, development, sourcing and planning + Create and lead strategic plans for regional brand development, including marketing rights + Drive communication with the sourcing and materials teams with ultimate accountability for margin targets and deliverables + Conduct market research to identify trends and market opportunities to maintain competitive edge; including focus groups, survey data and wear testing with Global Football/Soccer players + Conduct regular market and consumer research, industry and competitive analyses + Maintain communication with Sales, Buyers and Team Dealers + Meet regularly with the sales teams, merchandising and marketing to analyze sales results, new trends, information from key accounts and competitors as a feedback for quick response to market opportunities and continuous improvement of the apparel business + Manage and monitor product demand, forecast and inventory levels + Ensure that approved calendars and timelines are met + International travel to meet with key Global Football assets to gather product feedback and ensure product quality Supervisory Responsibilities + One Assistant Product Line Manager Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies : + Analytical
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Global Mindset – Able to understand global markets and accommodate different cultural perspectives in decision-making + Project Management
Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities + Technical Skills
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service + Interpersonal Skills + Oral Communication
- Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership + Change Management
- Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People + Quality Management
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen
- Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Passion for the Global Football category Qualifications: + Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year University + 4+ years of product line management experience, preferably in the sports apparel industry At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Rental Home Maintenance Operations Manager
Summary: Performs a variety of rental home maintenance, replacement, repair and construction operations management tasks - personally and with the assistance of other employees, contractors, sub-contractors and third party vendors.
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Telluride Resort Lodging rental home maintenance operations.
- esponsible for personally performing maintenance management and maintenance technician tasks as directed.Responsible for Arrival and Departure inspections, per inspection checklist criteria.
- During inspections, the Maintenance Operations Manager is responsible for personally completing, in addition to ensuring all maintenance staff complete repairs/replacements and/or contacting third party vendors when inspection failures are identified, in addition to follow-through with repairs and replacements, until completed.
- Responsible for contacting rental homeowners for approval of maintenance repairs/replacements and/or third party vendor assigned projects, above and beyond rental agreement maintenance expense threshold.
- Responsible for promptly notifying guests and Guest Services Concierge If repairs or replacements cannot be completed before guest/owner arrival or during their stay, with status of failure and next steps. If failure requires the replacement of furniture, fixtures & Equipment (ff&e’s) Maintenance Operations Manager or Maintenance Technician notifies the Homeowner Coordinator with all pertinent details to contact owner for repair or replacement.
- Review work orders and oral work requests, instigates, and facilitates repair and maintenance.
- Responsible for recommending equipment needs, both replacement and additions, and when approved, coordinates all needs through the department director/supervisor.
- Coordinates work orders with other departments, .
- Responsible for ordering, delivery and installation of replacement parts through approved vendors.
- Responsible for communicating/corresponding with homeowners, co-workers and third party vendors in a professional manner at all times.
- Responsible for all work orders entered in to v12. Responsible for ensuring all open work orders are consistently reviewed and communicated to the appropriate party (s) to completion.
- Ensures all reporting of v12 work orders descriptions are clear and concise for homeowner monthly statement review, no later than the following 5th day of the month.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Maintenance Project List on a bi-weekly basis and submitting updated Maintenance Project List with descriptions, applicable notes and next steps/completion due-dates.
- Responsible for annual preventative maintenance inspections throughout all TRL managed properties. Also responsible for completing preventative maintenance checklists for each property and a preventative maintenance report for each homeowner’s review and approval.
- Responsible for maintaining Maintenance vehicle(s) including: ensuring maintenance vehicle(s) remain clean and in good operating condition, taking maintenance vehicle to motor pool mechanic shop once per month for inspection/repair, ensuring fuel and other liquid levels/tire pressure are maintained consistently.
- Responsible for managing TRL vendor accounts and ensuring invoices are delivered to appropriate party(s) for approval and payment.
- Responsible for assisting with annual budget preparation pertaining to Maintenance dept. expenses.
- Responsible for safety measures at each job site, provide protection for themselves, other workers and the general public. Safety is extremely important to TSG and employees will use caution and prudence in every action. Required PPE and safety precautions must be used at all appropriate times based on the working conditions and the operators’ manual for equipment being used.
- Identifies safety concerns and reports or repairs items quickly, with the knowledge that not all opinions of safe/non safe issues are directly in within our control.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Provide a guest experience that exceeds the guest’s expectations.
- Supports Telluride Ski & Golf missions and goals with a positive attitude.
- Adheres to Telluride Ski & Golf policies and procedures.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Skier Responsibility Code and Colorado Skier Safety Act with The full authority to identify and implicate violators and report them to security and or ski patrol, even in the event that those violating the rules are employees.