Apparel Rental Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Apparel Rental Clerk
Customer Service/Reservation Clerk At Auto Rental Company
Part time available with potential for full time. We are a busy car and truck rental company looking for people to work on the counter with customers,
answering phones and giving quotes/info and taking reservations. We are looking for someone highly motivated with a great personality and excellent sales skills. We are open 7 days but are flexible with hours. Looking for someone to work 20-30hrs per wk.
Drivers license required and Spanish speaking candidates+ but not necessary. Experience in the field or similar preferred. Please send over your resume if interested. Thanks
Office AND Rentals Clerk
We are looking to add a full-time OFFICE CLERK to join our team. We're looking for self-starter who is efficient, highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities. We're looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and organizational leaders to meet goals.
- Tracking and retrieving equipment parts
- Keeping inventory and ordering maintenance/shop parts
- Creating and processing invoices for payment
- Receiving shipments, unpacking and properly storing parts
- Gathering and processing payroll and new hire paperwork
- Answering phones and other duties as needed
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- 401K retirement plans
- Tax-free savings plans for medical expenses and dependent care
- Company-paid life insurance with optional supplemental policies
- Long-term and short-term disability plans
- TRALA scholarships opportunities for family members
- Paid vacation time
- High School diploma
- Computer Literate
- Good Excel skills
- Good customer skills
- Great 10 Key skills
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Assistant Equipment Rental Clerk
Yard Truck Specialists is an industry-leading truck dealership that specializes in the selling, leasing, refurbishing and servicing of yard jockey trucks and parts. We sell, lease, rent, repair and service yard spotters all across the mid-Atlantic region. We also happen to lead the nation among all Kalmar-Ottawa Yard Truck dealers in equipment sales and part sales so we know what it takes to be number one.
We are continuing to grow and looking for motivated team members who want to share in our success. We are currently seeking a rental clerk assistant who will be in constant communication with a large number of customers who rent equipment from our extensive yard jockey rental fleet. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of truck industry and logistics.
This position requires a very outgoing personality and exceptional organizational skills as well as a willingness to work as part of a team. We are not looking for an individual who wants to put in their bare minimum 40 hours and go home. We have grown this company aggressively over the past 30+ years because we have been able to identify, hire and retain exceptional talent.
- Processing and creating rental department invoices and rental contracts.
- Dispatching of rental, sales and service yard trucks.
- Excel and Outlook knowledge a must!
- Requesting freight rates from trucking company.
- Providing freight rates to customers.
- Communication skills a must – in person and on the telephone.
- Yearly registration of rental fleet trucks and company vehicles.
- 1-2 years in equipment rental would be ideal
- Customer service is a primary personal priority
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to juggle competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Competitive wage which is commensurate upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Health (majority paid for by the company)
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Supplemental insurance policies
Compensation is commensurate upon experience for qualified applicants with a very competitive benefits package and opportunity for advancement.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US AT WWW.YARDTRUCK.COM.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sr Merchandise Planner For Luxury Women's Luxury Apparel & Accessories In Denver CO
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in retail allocation, planning or buying.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computers with experience in the use of such programs as Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong business analytical skills to achieve Sales and Gross Margin goals.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the luxury retail
- Knowledge of ERP Software like Aptos
- Availability to travel.
Leasing Manager Luxury Rental Apartment
Seeking an experienced Leasing Manager to residential leasing team. The Leasing Manager will be responsible for managing the leasing of luxury rental building. Reporting to the Director of Residential Leasing, s/he will lead a team of leasing agents charged with the collective goal of driving revenue through superior customer service and the achievement of lease-up goals and targets.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop and implement marketing, leasing and service strategies designed to maximize revenue and ensure an exceptional client experience
Continually monitor and assess competitive landscape for notable market developments and their potential impact on leasing, pricing, and resident retention
Review and process rental applications & leases
Inspect and evaluate the condition of units prior to new resident move-ins, ensuring regular communication with construction management
Partner with building management to develop an efficient move-in process for ensuring overall resident satisfaction
Partner with leadership and marketing to develop and coordinate leasing events and resident promotional activities
Prepare and update weekly management reports; provide daily reporting on KPIs such as traffic, sources, appointments, and leases
Facilitate broker, banker, investor, and developer tours
Train, manage and mentor leasing and administrative staff
Rental Home Maintenance Operations Manager
Summary: Performs a variety of rental home maintenance, replacement, repair and construction operations management tasks - personally and with the assistance of other employees, contractors, sub-contractors and third party vendors.
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Telluride Resort Lodging rental home maintenance operations.
- esponsible for personally performing maintenance management and maintenance technician tasks as directed.Responsible for Arrival and Departure inspections, per inspection checklist criteria.
- During inspections, the Maintenance Operations Manager is responsible for personally completing, in addition to ensuring all maintenance staff complete repairs/replacements and/or contacting third party vendors when inspection failures are identified, in addition to follow-through with repairs and replacements, until completed.
- Responsible for contacting rental homeowners for approval of maintenance repairs/replacements and/or third party vendor assigned projects, above and beyond rental agreement maintenance expense threshold.
- Responsible for promptly notifying guests and Guest Services Concierge If repairs or replacements cannot be completed before guest/owner arrival or during their stay, with status of failure and next steps. If failure requires the replacement of furniture, fixtures & Equipment (ff&e’s) Maintenance Operations Manager or Maintenance Technician notifies the Homeowner Coordinator with all pertinent details to contact owner for repair or replacement.
- Review work orders and oral work requests, instigates, and facilitates repair and maintenance.
- Responsible for recommending equipment needs, both replacement and additions, and when approved, coordinates all needs through the department director/supervisor.
- Coordinates work orders with other departments, .
- Responsible for ordering, delivery and installation of replacement parts through approved vendors.
- Responsible for communicating/corresponding with homeowners, co-workers and third party vendors in a professional manner at all times.
- Responsible for all work orders entered in to v12. Responsible for ensuring all open work orders are consistently reviewed and communicated to the appropriate party (s) to completion.
- Ensures all reporting of v12 work orders descriptions are clear and concise for homeowner monthly statement review, no later than the following 5th day of the month.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Maintenance Project List on a bi-weekly basis and submitting updated Maintenance Project List with descriptions, applicable notes and next steps/completion due-dates.
- Responsible for annual preventative maintenance inspections throughout all TRL managed properties. Also responsible for completing preventative maintenance checklists for each property and a preventative maintenance report for each homeowner’s review and approval.
- Responsible for maintaining Maintenance vehicle(s) including: ensuring maintenance vehicle(s) remain clean and in good operating condition, taking maintenance vehicle to motor pool mechanic shop once per month for inspection/repair, ensuring fuel and other liquid levels/tire pressure are maintained consistently.
- Responsible for managing TRL vendor accounts and ensuring invoices are delivered to appropriate party(s) for approval and payment.
- Responsible for assisting with annual budget preparation pertaining to Maintenance dept. expenses.
- Responsible for safety measures at each job site, provide protection for themselves, other workers and the general public. Safety is extremely important to TSG and employees will use caution and prudence in every action. Required PPE and safety precautions must be used at all appropriate times based on the working conditions and the operators’ manual for equipment being used.
- Identifies safety concerns and reports or repairs items quickly, with the knowledge that not all opinions of safe/non safe issues are directly in within our control.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Provide a guest experience that exceeds the guest’s expectations.
- Supports Telluride Ski & Golf missions and goals with a positive attitude.
- Adheres to Telluride Ski & Golf policies and procedures.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Skier Responsibility Code and Colorado Skier Safety Act with The full authority to identify and implicate violators and report them to security and or ski patrol, even in the event that those violating the rules are employees.
Service Manager─ Equipment Rental Division
Job Description: Responsible for direct supervision, coordination of equipment deliveries, retrievals, installations and all rental equipment maintenance. To include supervision, scheduling, development, training, and management of all rental service employee. The Supervision of proper rental maintenance, scheduling and tracking of all rental products and equipment. Work with the Branch Manager to ensure all policies and procedures are followed in order to provide our customers with prompt and reliable service as well as maintaining all rental equipment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create and manage a Rental Preventative Maintenance schedule to include all tools, pumps, drive units, facility, material handling equipment and company vehicles.
- Coach, develop and train employees in proper diagnosing and troubleshooting to repair and maintain all company equipment as well as develop their talents in order to contribute to both customer service and preventative maintenance programs.
- Coordinate delivery trucks and drivers to ensure customer needs are met and D.O.T. regulations are followed in applicable.
- Ensure superior level of customer service including but not limited to ensuring to promptly respond and resolve all customer inquiries and concerns.
- Participate in the Rental Fleet Production process.
- Improve customer relations by instituting a strong service response team, and promote and deliver all needed client services.
- Provide safety training to division employees. Ensure all safety and security regulations and procedures are followed in order to complete all jobs in a safe manner..
- Assist in hiring service staff as needed.
- Dedicate the time needed to make sure a job is completed correctly included but not limited to extended work hours.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist work problems, assist workers in solving work problems.
- 24-hour on call availability for service and client emergencies.
- Minimum two-year technical trade school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the operating principles of diesel engines and industrial hydraulic pumps, including diagnosing and troubleshooting.
- Minimum two year leadership or supervisory skills
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Strong organization skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be an effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Detail orientated
- Work effectively in a team environment while independent and autonomous.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to maintain and encourage an enthusiastic attitude, excellent initiative, and a strong work ethic for yourself, your employees, coworkers, and all employees with whom you come in contact.
- Work with all departments involved to facilitate communication and problem resolution to meet deadlines as needed and required to accomplish corporate goals & objective
- Strong team player with the ability to successfully balance multiple priorities
Post a Job
Intimate Apparel Designer
A leading NJ based manufacturer of intimate apparel, sleepwear, and shapewear is seeking a talented designer to join their intimates team. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated, ambitious and eager to apply their design skills and innovative ideas.
- Create color and inspiration boards
- Maintain communication with overseas suppliers/factories
- Contribute new ideas/concepts in team meetings
- Develop sketches on the computer
- Ability to manage multiple priority projects & development calendars and meet deadlines as outlined
- Strong taste level & ability to interpret trends into high volume saleable product
- A minimum of 2 years experience in intimates
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion preferred
- Understanding of intimates construction and fit
- Highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects with strong time management
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Apparel Materials Coordinator
Apparel manufacturer is seeking a pre-production materials coordinator to handle the following responsibilities:
· Prepare materials master sheets for technical packages
· Manage materials explosion charts for large projects with multiple teams
· Read/Generate Bill of Materials to determine the type and quantity of materials needed for production
· Print allocation tickets and pack allocations by team/order
· Purchase and source raw materials for production orders
· Communicate material shortages or discrepancies to customers and department staff
· Create cut tickets and print technical documentation for production orders
Fabric & Trim Inventory Management
· Input cut reports to database
· Perform inventory control audits to determine accurate database quantities
· Upload received shipment reports to inventory database
· Return unspent allocations and update database
· Oversee raw material storage and ensure storage protocol is being followed
· 2 years experience in apparel industry or relevant college education
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Must know the following operations: Pivot Tables, Filter tables
· · Proficiency with graphics editing software
· Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw preferred
· $18 - 23/hr to start based on experience
· Health insurance options
· Paid vacation
· Paid holidays and sick leave
Part Time Sales Associate Women's Apparel
Blue Stripe LLC dba Fresh Produce LLC designs, develops and markets women's apparel and accessories.
We are looking for PT Sales Associate.
The PT Sales Associate is responsible for ensuring that the brand is exemplified in all client interactions, merchandise presentations, store operations and by living the client experience. You will model the Blue Stripe LLC dba Fresh Produce experience by looking the brand through your personal styling of the product. An established style point of view is a must, as you will merchandise and sell in an ever-changing mix of products that reflect the coastal vibe of the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
As a Sales Associate you are the face of our brand. You and your team will act as brand ambassadors to create an authentic connection with the client and the community. Every Sales Associate works as a member of the store team to ensure a positive brand experience and an optimal shopping experience. Our store teams are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the management team or as needed to ensure overall client satisfaction.
· Deliver to the Fresh Produce client experience by maintaining exceptional service levels.
· Contribute to the attainment of store goals by delivering an elevated client shopping experience.
· Support store management by recognizing and actively performing cross-functional tasks to meet ongoing operational and merchandising goals.
· Model the Fresh Produce client experience at all times.
· Influence client buying decisions by communicating information about the brand and products including style, fit, quality, value, origin, price, and care instructions.
· Positively and proactively exceed the client’s expectations by making authentic connections.
· Provide elevated service while assisting multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
· Utilize available resources including client book and store promotions, style and product knowledge tools and ongoing training to create sales and build client relationships.
· Continuously strive to enhance our client experience.
- Balance client facing and non-client facing tasks to elevate the store presentation.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation to effectively deliver the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
- Ensure client satisfaction and size availability by helping to maintain appropriate inventory levels through ongoing floor replenishment and timely shipment processing.
· Perform store opening and closing routines per company standards.
· Support safety and security control measures which include safety and security of team members and clients, security against merchandise loss, damage and theft. Ensure that store accurately carries out loss prevention activities and continuously strive to improve product loss.
· Be a role model in elevating the client experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates.
· Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and clients with respect.
· Minimum 1 year successful retail/service experience in a client focused environment
· Can confidently and easily develop rapport when meeting new people
· Can assess customer needs and enjoys helping people problem solve
· Enjoys being a part of a team
· Strong visual eye with experience in specialty fashion apparel
· Strong communication, interpersonal time management and organizational skills
From its start at a small kiosk at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California, the Fresh Produce brand now offers a full line of women's apparel and accessories available at 16 company stores, online at www.freshproduceclothes.com, and at more than 425 independent retailers throughout the continental United States, Canada, Hawaii, and the Caribbean. Over the past three decades, the brand has built and maintained a reputation for creating beautiful, comfortable clothing that evokes a carefree vacation vibe, no matter the time or place.
We are a brand that celebrates individuality and color. We believe that style and comfort are not mutually exclusive. We believe in fit, in bold patterns, and vibrant hues. We believe in flair. We believe in creating high-quality clothing that looks great, and that feels even better, we want women to feel as comfortable in our clothes as they do in their own skin.
Fresh Produce is a leader in the women's apparel sector. Our products are made primarily in the USA, and the company is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with key production and fulfillment facilities located in Gardena, California. We are unwaveringly customer-focused, and believe that strong teams are paramount to our company's success. At Fresh Produce, you will work alongside highly intelligent, creative, and hard-working individuals who respect and support each other and believe strongly in the work that we do.