Apple Packing Header Job Description Sample
Apple Tree Orchard is now hiring for part time teachers. We are especially looking for teachers that can work in the afternoons from 2:30-6:00 Monday-Friday. There is some flexibility with the start time for that shift. Experience with children preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
We offer flexible scheduling,paid holidays, and staff childcare discounts. Come work with children in a fun, friendly environment. We are located in the heart of beautiful downtown Papillion.
Please come down and apply in person anytime between the hours of 6:30 am and 5:00 pm. at 137 N. Jefferson St. in Papillion
Apple Valley Creamery is a family-owned company that brings the highest quality milk straight from the cow to your doorstep. We are an Animal-Welfare Approved farm that believes in taking care of our cows and our people. We provide the highest quality of milk to our customers by meeting some of the highest standards in the industry.
We are seeking a Filler Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control in our processing plant.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- No experience necessary
- Experience with food sanitation preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills that can understand machinery and plumbing
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and team-focused environment
As a Dental Assistant at Apple Dental PC you will have the opportunity to join a stable practice that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
- Paid Holidays
- After 90 days:
- Dental Care for employees & discount for family
- Uniform Provided
- Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in providing treatment.
- Communicate effectively with team members and patients.
- Address problems and issues with practical solutions.
- Digital X-rays, impression taking, and maintaining equipment
- Making temporary crowns
- Explain treatment plans
- Any additional duties as assigned by the dentist
- Must be able to work 3/4 Saturdays a month (overtime included for these days)
- Coronal polishing sealant certification is a must
- CPR Certified desired
- Strong basic skills for clinical dentistry
- Must be comfortable around children
Apple Dental P.C. operates at times that are very convenient to your work and life schedules. We welcome kids. We offer late evening and weekend appointments. We accept most major dental insurance plans and can process check or credit card payments.
Apple Dental P.C. is the result of a vision to create a dental practice which will make your visit memorable and comfortable. You will see that vision being realized every time you step into our warm and inviting office environment. From the smiling front desk personnel who will address you with a smile and get you started, to the relaxed ambiance in our waiting area, we want to take out the anxiety associated with your dental visits.
We have incorporated LCD TVs in our waiting areas for your entertainment. Our operatories are bright, warm, spacious, and equipped with state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology. We have incorporated computers, digital X-Rays, and intra-oral camera technologies with our in-operatory LCD displays for patient education and to involve patients in their treatment. We are also a kid-friendly office and encourage you to ensure that your children get their dental exams and cleanings done on a routine basis.
We are conveniently located in central Dupage County (Illinois) to serve the needs of residents from Addison, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Elk Grove Village, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Itasca, Lombard, Winfield, Wheaton and Villa Park. There is plenty of parking at Apple Dental P.C. for our patrons.
Meet Dr. Madhuri Punaty D.M.D.
Dr. Madhuri Punaty D.M.D. is the driving force behind Apple Dental P.C. Her vision of a better and different kind of dental practice shapes every aspect of Apple Dental P.C. Dr. Punaty is a graduate of Boston University's Goldman School of Dental Medicine. She practiced dentistry in Massachusetts and Illinois. Her experience in private practices and public health environments has been influential in how Apple Dental P.C. operates.
Dr. Punaty believes in learning as a lifelong endeavor. She keeps current with new developments in dentistry by reading, attending educational seminars, and training with experts. She is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS), and Chicago Dental Society (CDS).
To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner following Applebee's Ten Basic Service Steps.
Specific Functions and Duties:
• Delivers food and drinks to guests using Applebee's team delivery system.
• Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
• Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
• Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
• Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
• Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
• Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
• Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
• Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
• Mobility required during the entire shift.
• Other duties as needed.
Charge Nurse Lvn/Rn
Charge Nurse RN/LVN
Apple Valley Post-Acute Rehab is a 5 Star rated, 95-bed short-term rehabilitation facility located in Sebastopol, California.
We are currently accepting applications for full-time AM, PM, and NOC shift charge nurses. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical experience in a post-acute environment.
If you take pride in your career, your nursing license, providing excellent patient care, and if you desire working with a facility that truly appreciates the opportunity to serve the short-term rehab patient, we welcome your application.
Our company culture centers on a passion for outstanding regulatory compliance, noteworthy customer service, and creating a positive lasting impression on each and every person we serve.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience. Our compensation package also includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
Apple Valley Post-Acute Rehab is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Indeed or on our website at: www.applevalleyrehab.com
Class B CDL Driver - Immediate Openings!
Big Apple Deli Products is hiring immediately for Class B CDL drivers. Our routes cover the Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Southern Tier regions of NYS.
You'll be driving nice, new trucks in excellent condition.
Employee discount on company products
Company provided uniforms
Drivers must have experience with DOT and FMCSA regulations. You must independently be able to complete and maintain driver's daily log obeying both HOS and form and manner regulations, and complete your pre-trip and post-trip inspections effectively. Experience with electronic log books is a plus but not required.
Responsible for the transportation of orders and maintaining company vehicles in acceptable condition.
- Deliver and pick up customer orders in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintain delivery paperwork, including delivery manifests and customer invoices.
- Obtain customer signature on copy of customer invoice and receive cash or other form of payment as appropriate at time of delivery.
- Follow and adjust delivery route according to delivery needs.
- Prepare daily cash receipts and submit with cash received to Administrative Assistant.
- Unload and load products from delivery trucks using a hand cart.
- Maintain clean cab interior at all times, and truck exterior by washing by hand on a periodic basis.
- Maintain truck maintenance paperwork and report any issues to supervisor.
- Prepare credit vouchers, place returned products in the designated warehouse location and report returns to the supervisor daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, especially those duties related to the General Warehouse Worker position.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Currency/Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work in a cooler and freezer environment
- Ability to pass HPE test
- Ability to pass initial drug test as well as randomized drug tests during employment
Applicable Valid Commercial Driver’s License
Line Cooks, Servers & Hosts - Union City, TN Applebee's
Line Cooks, Servers & Hosts wanted at our Union City, TN Applebee's restaurants!
Line Cooks:Our Line Cook are responsible for creating a positive and lasting dining impression for our guests by continuously focusing on the food regulated safety needs of our guests. This position's role is responsible for preparing orders as instructed while maintaining proper quality standards, food temperatures, portions, product presentations, and sanitary procedures; in accordance to Applebee’s recipes, plate presentations and specifications. As well as; being responsible for completing all assigned prep work and setting up the cook stations.
Servers: Our Servers create a positive and lasting dining impression for our guests to inspire continued visits in the future. This position's role is responsible for providing guests with an exceptional and professional dining experience by serving food, drinks, and to accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous, friendly and timely manner. As well as, up-selling, making recommendations, displaying a working knowledge of all menu items and prices, cash handling, and communicating clear and concise food orders to our BOH team.
Hosts: Our Hosts creates the first and last impressions of our guests’ dining experience by delivering exceptional and professional service that encourages continued guest visits in the future. The Host is responsible for ensuring that the greeting and seating of guests is prompt, efficient and above all friendly and courteous; in addition to, thanking our guests for visiting as they depart. They will also coordinate the organization, traffic flow, and cleanliness of the entry way waiting areas.
- 18 years of age to operate various restaurant food preparation equipment.
- Great attitude, ability to work well as part of a team.
- Prior cooking experience preferred; for Line Cook position.
- Prior serving experience preferred; for Server position.
- Able to work assigned shifts and flexible schedules; including weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, often working on several orders at the same time and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic math; positive and upbeat communication skills required.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
- Able to withstand changes in temperature; and follow all food safety procedures.
- Able to stand/walk/bend throughout entire shift and ability to lift (pots, pans, etc.) up to 40 to 60 lbs.
Additional skill-sets, competencies, and physical activities are also required
· Competitive salaries
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plan
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Menu Discount
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: http://jointeamapplebees.com
Specialist-Retail Customer Services And Sales-Salt Lake City,Ut
As an Apple Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers' hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer service experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
As an Apple Retail Specialist, you're highly skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you're also the person who guides them - advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. You perform roles other than customer service within the store too, whether it's maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Retail Specialist success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You're proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- You're passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You're willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple's unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills-you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: client, courtesy clerk, customer, customer service associate, customer service representative, retail associate, retail customer service, sales, sell, seller
APPLEBEE'S NEIGHBORHOOD GRILL & BAR, RESTAURANT MANAGER
NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: BRONX, BROOKLYN, QUEENS, STATEN ISLAND!
If you´re an experienced professional with a taste for success, you should consider a career with Applebee´s ®. Besides an energized workplace and friendly coworkers, you´ll get the support, encouragement and recognition you need to maximize your potential and reach your goals. Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
At Apple-Metro, Inc. we help nurture our employees career aspirations to the highest level they would like to achieve!
Come join A Noticeably Better Team providing, 'A great Guest Experience - EVERY TIME!'
• Minimum 2 years management experience- preferably full service restaurant experience
• Unlimited motivation
• Exceptional people skills
• Communication and Leadership skills
• Ability to work varied schedules
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE WHY WORKING AT APPLE-METRO, INC. IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU!
The websites below will show you all the latest and greatest happenings with Apple-Metro. With currently 30+ restaurants and several new openings on the way in the next 2 years we are growing and looking for exceptional managers to join our team. In addition to growth and stability I have highlighted some of the benefits below for you to review.
Applebee's Saved My Life': A Franchise Owner Gives Former Inmates A Second Chance
Roy Raeburn, Zane Tankel honored for dedication to community
Local Applebee's honcho Zane Tankel is the reason behind the restaurant's success in New York
The Franchise King
Franchisee Challenges a Restaurant Chain, to the Benefit of Both
Apple-Metro CEO: Money has to follow, not lead
What’s driving the ‘restaurant recession?
Payroll Tax Cut’s Impact on Hiring, Consumer Spending
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits
• AND MUCH MORE!
Apple-Metro, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The mission of Apple-Metro is to guarantee each and every guest the ultimate in casual dining experience by providing extraordinary service, delicious food and drink in a fun-filled and friendly atmosphere.
Seeing the dynamic opportunity and unfulfilled marketplace needs in the New York Metro area, Franchise Principals Zane Tankel and Roy Raeburn seized the opportunity to control franchise rights for Casual Dining segment front runner Applebee’s Grill & Bar®.
Now in our 24th year of operation Apple-Metro, Inc. continues to exceed sales expectations in an uncertain and sometimes difficult marketplace. We currently operate restaurants that include the three largest Applebee’s® in the entire world which are located at 50th Street (NYC), 42nd Street (NYC) and Rego Park (Queens).
We have also opened 2 brand new fast casual restaurants called Pizza Studio, 1 in Fordham and the other at the Gateway Center Mall in Brooklyn. Apple-Metro, Inc. has gained access to the franchise rights for the 5 boroughs!
Pizza Studio is a Los Angeles-based pizza franchise founded in 2013. The fast-casual concept allows diners to create their own pizzas using four types of dough and a number of vegetables, meats, and cheeses that employees help put together in front of the customer. The pizzas are cooked in about 2 minutes in a self-ventilating conveyor oven.
Check it out at pizzastudio.com
ABA Behavior Therapist
A is for Apple, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time employment and part-time employment serving children on the autism spectrum in Santa Clara County and Santa Cruz County.
Candidates for full-time employment must be available between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:30pm, Monday through Friday. Candidates for part-time employment must be available between the hours of 1:00 pm and 8:30pm, Monday through
- Provides ABA Therapy for children on the Autism Spectrum
- Work directly with these children in one-on-one sessions to provide and implement ABA therapy-based programs
- Passion for working with children
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of auto insurance
- Great Pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (full-time employees)
- Retirement benefits (full-time employees)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!