Apple Packing Header Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Apple Packing Header
Applebee's Assistant Restaurant Manager
Great Restaurant Assistant Manager positions are currently available within the Marion, IL and surrounding areas!
What's the job? As a Restaurant Assistant Manager you get to manage the show! You will be responsible for getting guests and staff excited about their experience every day at Applebee's.
What you'll do: You'll build your team-from servers to cooks to in-location training teams -all with the focus of positioning your location to build the business in a safe, productive environment that allows employees to thrive and advance. You'll be engaged in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of your Applebee's-from building guest relationships to promoting community involvement. You'll be responsible for meeting sales and profit goals; and, maintaining your store. You'll be the Keeper of the Brand, promoting our standards in every aspect of daily operation.
Why you'll like it: You'll be the Big Apple, with an opportunity to plant seeds and watch them grow! You'll solve problems. You'll get to show your ability to handle the stress and rise above. You'll be a role model. You'll get to set the tone for the operation of your Applebee's.
What you'll need to be able to do: You'll need to be at least 21 years old, possess a HS diploma, 1 to 3 years of demonstrated Restaurant Assistant Manager leadership experience in people management and development; growing sales; and providing excellent guest service for our management positions. You'll need to be able to stand and move for up to 10 hours. You'll need to be able to carry up to 50 pounds. You'll need to be able to communicate well with others. You'll need to be able to write routine reports and speak effectively before groups and in public. You'll need to be able to bend, kneel, stoop and have a good balance. You'll need to be okay with exposure to cleaning chemicals, smoke, fumes and some airborne particles.
*Additional skill-sets, competencies, and physical activities are also required for our Restaurant Manager opportunities.
· Competitive salaries
· Top Monthly Bonus Potential
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plan
· Short & Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Menu Discount
· Development & Growth Potential
Please apply online at to express your interest in our restaurant management opportunities.
Specialist (Syracuse R107)
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products.
You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance.
You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Apple is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Post a Job
Experienced Restaurant Manager
Your career looks delicious at Applebee's!
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's(r) you'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
If you're an experienced professional with a taste for success, you should consider a career with Applebee's. Besides an energized workplace and friendly coworkers, you'll get the support, encouragement, and recognition you need to maximize your potential and reach your goals.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
· Driving sales and profitability through operational excellence
· Problem solving and decision making
· Local store marketing and innovation
· Attracting, developing and retaining top talent to build high performing teams
· Creating a culture of performance accountability and recognition
· Leading a team to achieve company goals and objectives
APPLEBEE'S. GOOD FOOD. GOOD PEOPLE.
Requirements Our ideal candidate will also have:
· 2+ years management experience
· Management experience in a full service restaurant preferred
· Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications a plus
We offer our managers the following compensation and benefits:
General Managers $65,000-$85,000+*
*Salary range includes base & profit share plan.
• Successful & Proven – Monthly Profit Share Plan
• Family Medical/Dental and Life Insurance
• Two Weeks Paid Vacation after the first year
• Disability compensation
• Guaranteed 5-day Work Week, promoting a high-quality of life
All e-mailed resumes must be sent as a Word document attachment.
About Company Apple American Group LLC owns and operates approximately 460 Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurants including 66 restaurants in New England. Apple American is the largest Applebee's franchisee, employing over 25,000 people, and is one the two largest franchisees of any concept in the United States. This Company is an independent franchisee of Applebee’s International, Inc.
EEO Information AAG is an Equal Opportunity employer.
•Restaurant Management: 2 years
•Casual Dining Management: 2 years
~~Apple American Group is actively seeking experienced managers with a successful background managing restaurants or retail businesses. If you love the restaurant business, but still want a good quality-of-life schedule, send us your resume. We are continually growing and opportunities for advancement are here!
Interested applicants should have two years prior management experience in a similar organization. Should be a certified trainer, cross-trained in all positions, both FOH and BOH.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manages Restaurant Environnent
• Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines, achieving established objectives of the unit on shopper reports.
• Directs overall activities and performance of employees on a shift-by-shift basis.
• Fosters a culture in accordance with the Apple American Group Gold Card of Values and Beliefs.
• Ensures the immediate response and correction of all verbal guest complaints to self and staff.
• Ensures guest contact as a priority with completion of required table visits established by Apple American standards.
• Enforces alcohol awareness on a shift-by-shift basis.
• Maintains adequate departmental inventory levels.
• Ensures product preparation and presentation uncompromisingly meeting company standards, utilizing line checks to Apple American standards.
• Effectively schedules employees to meet sales demands.
• Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government standards.
• Corrects unsafe practices or conditions.
• Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and sanitation.
• Performs routine maintenance and immediately informs General Manager/Area Director of needed repairs.
• Advises AD/EGM/GM of any non-routine situations.
• Communicates with other manager daily through management log and shift change meetings.
• Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Manages Employee Performance
• Promotes quality recruitment and referrals of potential management candidates.
• Promotes Apple American Group training procedures of new managers.
• Helps maintain a trained staff through effective use of employment orientation, individual training sessions, employee meetings and implementation of company policy and training systems.
• Determines job assignments on a shift-by-shift basis.
• Participates in the constant development of employees, using One-on-One and Positive Performance Reports, and contributes to the completion of written evaluations.
• Assesses the effectiveness of employees, provides candid, fair feedback on a regular basis, and continuously works with employees on their areas of development.
• Monitors acceptable employee performance and documents situations that require or could lead to disciplinary or corrective action. Completes and maintains appropriate paperwork for employee files.
• Assures compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
• Responsible to control cost in assigned department.
• Maintains and controls the assets of the company.
• Assures compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
• Reports progress towards achieving restaurant performance objectives at management meetings.
• Complies with all cash handling procedures.
• Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the AD/EGM/GM’s request and is accountable for completion.
• Responsible for preparing and submitting of accurate daily paperwork to the AD/EGM/GM.
• Assures sanitation standards meet or exceed Health Department standards.
• Develops goals and action plans for personal/professional growth.
• Provides a role model for managers and employees.
• Exhibits a professional image.
• Develops self on all store related technology.
• Utilizes the Management Development Program for continuous growth of management skills and competencies.
• Is responsible to learn the limits on authority.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
• Mobility required during the entire shift.
• Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
• Capable of using POS and Back Office computer system.
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining room staff, and guests. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight. Must be able to read and write facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
Apple Bus Company is a family-owned regional transportation company operating over 1,500 vehicles in seven states. We are looking to hire a General Manager to oversee one of our Kansas City area transportation terminals. This position will direct and supervise the activities of all staff in order to achieve the plans and objectives of Apple Bus Company and the Districts in which we serve.
• Ability to develop, plan, organize, and coordinate a comprehensive pupil transportation program.• Oversees all aspects of operation, administration, and customer service within the facility• Responsible for training and development of personnel• Ensures compliance with all federal, state, or local regulatory agencies• Assists the Corporate office with operations analysis and contract procurement• Responsible for administering all personnel decisions up to and including terminations• Has overall responsibility for scheduling, performance evaluation, and staffing responsibilities
• 5+ years of management experience • College degree preferred• Knowledge of staff development practices and procedures• Skilled in verbal and written communication • Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software• Demonstrates strong leadership, business planning, financial analysis, and customer service• Ability to effectively resolve customer complaints to restore and maintain business relationships• This position will need to obtain a Class B CDL with a Passenger and School Bus Endorsement
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• $50,000 - $70,000 depending upon ability and experience • Benefits available
All interested applicants may apply online at www.applebuscompany.com
Pssst...Seeking Fun Early Childhood Teachers And Assistants!
Due to the exciting growth of our organization, we are seeking dedicated, dependable and educated Early Childhood Teachers & Assistant Teachers to join the staff of our center-based child care programs in New Berlin and Brookfield/Pewaukee. We offer a professional, fun work environment, with a staff who are passionate about early childhood education!
Apple Ridge Academy - 2 Locations:
*New Berlin* 17612 W. National Ave.
*Brookfield* 21005 Gumina Rd.
We have a variety of teaching opportunities available (full- and part- time), call or email for current needs.
Primary responsibilities will include the ability to assist in various early childhood classrooms, while providing exceptional care and superior customer service for our families. Flexibility in scheduling is ESSENTIAL to these positions.
Desired qualifications include:
* Completion of state required coursework; ECI (minimum), ECII, Infant/Toddler, CPR/AED certification, SIDS, SBS Prevention training; related degree completed or in process highly desired!
* Prior experience teaching children in a group child care center is highly desirable.
* CLEAN background check
* Flexible schedule, committed to being a team player, and contributing to a positive work environment.
Only candidates who possess the necessary qualifications need apply. Previous applicants will be contacted if desired and need not reapply.
check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/appleridgeacademy/
Leading manufacturer of dry foods is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to support plants located south of Houston, Texas. The Project Engineer will be performing engineering activities for processing and packaging projects. The Project Engineer will be responsible for the design, management and successful start-up of capital projects that typically range from $100k - $10MM. The secondary role of the Project Engineer is to assist with existing operational facilities and improve current operations, including the upgrades and expansions of current facilities.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
- Applies engineering principles to analyze and plan for food related processing and or packaging projects
- Prepares the engineering specifications for the projects
- Prepares product approval documentation for new products and systems
- Obtains all pertinent required approvals, such as building permits, environmental regulations etc, and leads the entire project form concept, design, installation, commissioning and qualification to meet project objectives
- Specifies, obtains bids, selects and purchases equipment and services for the projects to meet installation schedules
- Supervises the work performed
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required
- 5 or more years of project management experience in the design and installation of packaging or processing systems
- Experience with food or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Background with packaging equipment a plus, including scaling, form-fill-seal machines, cartoning, casepacking, conveying, palletizing, metal detection and checkweighing
- Steam and drying experience preferred
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to travel 20-40%
- Understanding of how to construction Process Flow Diagrams and Process and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Fundamental background with PLCs and process control
ABA Behavior Therapist
A is for Apple, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time employment and part-time employment.
Candidates for full-time employment must be available between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:30pm, Monday through Friday. Candidates for part-time employment must be available between the hours of 1:00 pm and 8:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Provides ABA Therapy for children on the Autism Spectrum
- Work directly with these children in one-on-one sessions to provide and implement ABA therapy-based programs
- Passion for working with children
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Child Development or a related field
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of auto insurance
- Great Pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (full-time employees)
- Retirement benefits (full-time employees)
Since then, A is For Apple has become a leading ABA Therapy, Speech and Occupational Therapy provider for Silicon Valley and the South Bay Area, from Salinas to Fremont. Our San Jose campus was designed specifically to accomplish individual and group therapy sessions using the latest methods.
Our mission is to create for each child a more independent, effective and improved quality of life. We are dedicated to helping children discover their unique potential, socially and interpersonally. We have been and are guided by the principle that "the child's needs and best interests come first." We are dedicated to "Helping Children Thrive."
Title: Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Job Objective: The Service Technician diagnoses and performs standard mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs, and assembles equipment for the company and its customers.
· Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, and locate mechanical deficiencies on Heavy Equipment as assigned by the service manager.
· Proper use of diagnostic equipment.
· Determine extent of necessary repairs including identifying major powertrain overhaul needs. Prepare orders for required services. Source and order parts as needed.
· Repair and/or replace all components of diesel engines, hydraulic, air conditioning, electrical, and suspension systems, drive trains, steering, braking, material handling, and operator comfort systems.
· Read, analyze, and interpret technical information from schematics, technical manuals, drawings and procedures, and governmental regulations.
· Perform welding and brazing, fabricate and modify parts, equipment, miscellaneous structures and attachments.
· Keep service manager informed on special parts orders, shortages and malfunctions.
· Complete all work orders (including warranty information) and time sheets in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
· Maintain a current knowledge of products, technology and models by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications.
· Work as part of a team, offering and seeking assistance when needed.
· Keep shop vehicles clean and serviced.
· Help control expenses and produce as much quality work as possible.
· Help maintain cleanliness, neatness and safety of personal workspace, building and lot.
· Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to company safety program at all times.
Individual should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carryout oral and written directions. Individual must have the ability to maintain high degree of motivation in team members to retain the focus of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The individual should have a steady work record, the ability to operate a variety of equipment safely to diagnose, adjust, and repair malfunctions; read and understand operator's and repair manuals, and must be able to perform each of the essential position functions.
This is accomplished through providing our customers with the highest quality farm and industrial equipment, parts and repair service, sold and delivered with service that is second to none. This total commitment ensures overall benefits and long-term savings for our customers. Apple Farm Service strives to create and provide a positive work environment where management and employees can work together, as a team, for our mutual long-term benefit as we serve the needs of our customers.
Data Center Shipping And Receiving
Data Center Shipping and Receiving Job Number: 112898185 Newark, CA, California, United States Posted: 18-Sep-2017 Weekly Hours: 40.00
Job Summary Assist with all shipping, receiving, storage and distribution activities of the datacenter. Ensures products, parts, or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner.
Takes precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss. Evaluates inventory on hand. Prepares or reviews distribution documents.
This is a hands-on position and requires an individual who leads by example. Must maintain safe and healthy work environment.
Key Qualifications * Understanding of inventory control policies and procedures
Must have a solid understanding in both warehouse standards and shipping/receiving procedures processes
Ability to manage multiple shipments and activities concurrently
Basic math and strong interpersonal skills are necessary
Description Assist with the shipment or receipt of outgoing or incoming materials, parts, or products. Maintains accountability for receiving, storing, and delivering all incoming shipments.
Ensures the accuracy of all receiving documents and gathers and matches forms (PO, packing slip, computer printout) relative to receiving activities. Studies the shipping and receiving processes for effectiveness. Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Suggests improvements to distribution procedures, and acts to improve timeliness or reduce costs. Tracks and documents all shipping or receiving information for the datacenter.
Prepares outbound parcels and freight in accordance with local, company and legal requirements. Completes reports for management. Works with vendors as well as internal customers.
Education Prefers 3-6 years relevant experience in a large-scale technology warehouse environment Additional Requirements
Post a Job