Appleton Job Description Sample
Customer Support Sales Specialist
Seeking enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to train as a Customer Support Sales Specialist. Accepting applications from entry level and experienced candidates who enjoy building relationships with customers and finding solutions for their product needs.
The Customer Support Sales team at Empire ICS specializes in retail campaigns for our consumer electronics partners. Their products include the latest advances in satellite television, fiber optic cable, home communication services, and more! Paid classroom and retail training provided.
About Empire ICS Inc.:
The management team at Empire has an open door policy! They are goal-oriented, and only interested in helping the Empire ICS employees reach their professional goals! We are a small company with some of the largest clients in the world. Our partnerships in the local area have allowed our fortune 500 clients reach customers they have never seen before! The team at Empire is made up of driven, focused, and down-to-earth individuals. We are seeking diverse candidates who can relate to every customer possible.
Support Sales Specialist
- One on one customer service and sales of client services in our clients' retail locations
- Timely paperwork completion
- Customer retention and market research
- Weekly team meetings to strategize market expansion
- Regular conference calls for program information, promotional changes, and campaign updates
- Enhancing clients' presence in retail locations
Why work with Empire ICS Inc.?
- We offer flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay, every Friday!
- Merit based advancement - no seniority
- National and international travel opportunities
- Yearly all-inclusive vacations for top performers
- Enjoy company outings and community involvement!
- Prior experience in customer-oriented field
- Must be outgoing and comfortable speaking in small groups
- Thrives within a fast paced atmosphere
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Leadership experience a plus!
The hiring manager at Empire ICS will be meeting one on one with candidates immediately. Apply today. Good Luck!
Visit our website at www.empireicsinc.com
Speech-Language Pathologist (Slp) - Travel - Long Term Acute
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Start end of December
- 13 weeks
- Team of 1 OT, 1 PT, 1 COTA, and 1 PTA
- 80-85% productivity
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Needs to be licensed in Wisconsin
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Physician - A Wisconsin Hospital Seeks EM Physician
An emergency medicine physician is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility. The shifts are 24- and 48-hours.
Candidates must be ABEM physicians. Locums physician will be required to manage and treat adult medical emergencies and to stabilize single or multiple trauma emergencies. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. To take advantage of the expertise and experience Weatherby can offer, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for more details.4.8K annual volume24- to 48-hour shifts
Single coverageABEMs onlyEMR charting: EPICPaid malpractice insurance
Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
Competitive compensation24-hour access to your Employer consultant
Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, primary, primary care
Sales Agent - Southern WI
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
SAP Hana Lead
Company RJT Compuquest Inc.
Position Title SAP HANA Lead Location Appleton, WI Duration 3-6 Months Contract Tax term W2C2C Job Reference CodeJob Number SSHANA1208 Job Summary Provide technology and architectural leadership, strategic direction and long-term vision for the SAP investment inspire creative solutions for maximizing the value contribution of that investment.
Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies.
Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as integrated third party systems Lead the BI portfolio, and able to promote SAP HANA as a single platform for all Analytics purpose.
Provide better understand for all new SAP technologies and able to leverage the best out of it based on current environment.
Required Skills The candidate should have experience in implementing SAP HANA Analytics, SAP BW on HANA, HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) - Cloud for Analytics, Digital Board Room and BOBJ.
SAP Native Enterprise HANA SAP BW on HANA development methodologies SAP HANA Cloud Platform Analytics API Library SAP Business Objects Cloud and On Premises Configuration and Hands On for SAP SLT Experience on SAP HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL) Experience with HANA XS Engine app deployment.
SAP HANA SQL Script Procedures Candidates should possess good understanding of various sap modules like SAP MM, SD, FI, AP and AR process.
Total Experience required 10+ Years Education A Bachelorrsquos degree or equivalent is minimum education required.
Please feel free to call me on or email me ssaha AT rjtcompuquest DOT com as per your convenience to discuss more about this opportunity.
Subhasish Saha About RJT Compuquest RJT Compuquest, Inc.
is an ERP and IT consulting services provider focused on providing innovative and successful business solutions.
We are capable of working across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures.
RJT has experience in performing implementations, technical and functional upgrades, optimization projects, and full service staffing.
ldquoRJT Compuquest is an Equal Opportunity Employerrdquo and ldquoUS Citizens all those who are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.rdquo Want to read more about RJT Compuquest Click here httpwww.rjtcompuquest.com to visit our website or click on following link httprjtcompuquest.comcategorypress-release . Connect with RJT Compuquest through Social Media Learn more about our company including latest events at RJT Compuquest, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips and more.
Follow us on LinkedIn, twitter etc.
Registered Nurse RN - ICU - Wisconsin - 129937
- Student Loan reimbursement available
- Hospital will pay for your BSN or Masters
- 41.20 per Hour With Experience PLUS 20 percent Differentials
- ICU Night Shift
- Friendly culture, focus on our patients and exceptional growth opportunities
- Guardian of Excellence Award winner
- New, state of the art ICU unit
- Hospital experience is preferred
- Looking for team oriented, energetic RNâ€™s
- Patient focused, ethical RNâ€™s only
- Live in Madison, WI or Rockford IL
- 15% Below National Cost of Living
- Close to Milwaukee and Chicago
- Continue your education- Big Ten University Nearby
- Enjoy professional sports, world class shopping and some of the best restaurants
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
PRIVATE DUTY RN-NEENAH AREA
Would you like to make a difference at a job you'll love? Are you needing personal satisfaction and reward in your job? Why not try home care? Busy, friendly home health care agency looking for RN to provide one on one for a client that attends technical school M-F, 6:45am - 4pm and some Saturday. This client requires tube feedings, trach, oxygen, transfers and cares. We have full and part-time hours available . We will thoroughly train all candidates.
We would be thrilled to have you as part of our team. Send a resume or call Preferred Home Health Care at 920-725-1116.
Sales Professional / Manager
Rocky Mountain Financial Group is interviewing for sales and sales management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into sales management positions quickly.
We are looking for someone who would be interested in:
- A career in sales, leadership and management
- An unlimited income opportunity
- A proven system offering immediate cash flow
- Monthly cash bonuses based on performance
- Becoming an integral part of a rapidly growing company
What skills you need:
- Ability to work full time 40-50 hours per week (M-F)
- Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
- Desire for growth
- Ownership mentality
- $45k to $65k 1st year potential
- one in 8 new agents make $100k plus their first year
- Cash Bonuses
- Lifetime vested renewals plus stock
- A structured work week
- Contract promotions based on performance
- 100% RETURN OF PREMIUM on products
- A+ rating with the BBB
- A ranking with A.M. Best (financial strength)
Behavioral Case Manager
BEHAVIORAL CASE MANAGER APPLETON OR EAU CLAIRE, WI 3 NEW POSITIONS - CHOOSE A LOCATION!
New market area will need clinician who enjoys some field work and travel within northern WIfully integrated program of care.
-Perform duties related to the day to day operations of the Integrated Case Management functions to include working with members identified as high risk to identify needs and goals to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and physical health issues.
-Assess members current functional level and, in collaboration with the member, develop and monitor the Case Management Care Plan, monitor quality of care; assisting with discharge planning, participating in special clinical projects and communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily operations of the Integrated Case Management functions.
-Collaborate with both medical and behavioral providers to ensure optimal care for members.
-Work telephonically with patients identified as high risk, for both behavioral and physical health issues, and their providers to identify needs, set goals and implement action steps towards achieving goals.
-Empower patients to help them improve their quality of life and ensure an integrated approach to address complex issues.
-Understand and comply with NCQA guidelines and HEDIS measures.
-Comply with established referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes by related Medical Management staff.
Education/Experience: Masters degree in behavioral health and an unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPC, or a PhD, PsyD or RN. 3+ years of case and/or utilization management experience.
Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings. Working knowledge of mental health community resources.
License/Certification: Unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMHC, LMSW LMFT, LPC, PhD, PsyD or RN license in WI
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!