Appliance Assembler Line Job Description Sample
Production Assembler & Line Lead
Using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment, perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test LED products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and requirements per the RemPhos employee manual.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures and diagrams written in English.
- Familiarity with hand tools (screwdriver, pliers, manual rivet gun.)
- Ability to communicate within a team.
- Familiarity with power tools (drill, heat gun, pneumatic rivet gun)
- Soldering experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to use hands for assembly processes.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
The Line Assemblers at Shinola are responsible for making our handcrafted watches.
Assembles, tests and adjusts complete watch movements according to specifications, using watchmaker's tools.
Inspects movement for accuracy, diagnoses causes of defects and replaces defective parts.
Make quick and accurate troubleshooting decisions.
Quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions to perform various tasks
Move hands and arms together to grasp, manipulate, or assemble small objects.
Arrange items or actions in a certain order for pattern according to a specific sequence or set of rules.
Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Concentrate on a task over long periods of time without being distracted.
Other responsibilities will be assigned.
Best eyes in the industry. 20 / 20 vision or corrected 20/20 vision. Have the ability to see details at close range.
Exceptional attention to detail. Able to notice tiny defects: scratches, spots, rust, lint, hair, tarnished metal, dents, deformations, marks on pieces the size of a quarter or smaller.
Candidates with experience working with a magnifying glass while inspecting tiny parts will be considered first.
Passing a dexterity test or similar will be required.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
At least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Line Assembler of small parts or components or similar capacity.
Experience in the watch industry or inspecting small components and/or parts is highly desired. Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. #LI-POST ID: 2017-1825 External Company URL: http://www.shinola.com
Production Line Assembler
· Prepares work area before production line is started. Must follow assembly instructions, and be familiar with production specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
· Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates, must have attention to detail- quality parts are a must.
· Assembles components by examining product; setting and demolding and packaging parts.
· Verifies quality by measuring completed component.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Conserves resources, eliminates scrap, by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Concentrates on efficiently building quality product in high volume.
· Documents actions by completing production output and quality forms.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembler Skills and
· Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
· Attention to detail with a quality focus- aesthetics and performance
· Food Manufacturing Experience is a plus
· 100% standing required
Our Work Hours Are:
Monday - Friday; 7am-3:30pm
Advanced Cutting Solutions seeks a Line Assembler to work in our air-conditioned facility in New Orleans.
Successful candidate will be responsible for final assembly of pre-cut core components (balsa and foam) and packaging for shipment to the customer. This is an entry level position with initial training provided. Must be able to work independently or in a small minimally supervised team. Candidate will be responsible for final product integrity and adherence to company quality standards.
We are a small privately owned company experiencing significant growth and are in need of a person who is a self starter and is not afraid to dive in and learn things quickly and take on responsibility immediately
· Excellent craftsmanship and an aptitude for learning new skills quickly
· Must possess a can-do attitude and drive for personal development
· Detail oriented and mechanically inclined
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills with the ability to work unsupervised
Job type: Full-time hourly with potential for overtime
Before receiving final approval for hire, all candidates must pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test.
ACS also uses their expertise to cut and kit core materials such as balsa, PVC, filled and unfilled urethane, honeycomb and other composite core materials. Utilizing advanced patter nesting and CNC routers as well as more traditional methods, ACS will put together a complete fabrication kit built to exceed our customers' expectations.
Description Come to work at the “New” Fleetwood Homes. Fleetwood has gone through significant adjustments to their work environment. We have improved our pay rates, gotten our overtime hours down and, in general, have a good work attitude. Today, our start rate is $10.25 per hour and after your 90 day probationary period you go to $10.75 per hour. At 1 year you go to $11.00 per hour. In addition to this pay rate you are eligible to earn a wage bonus on top of your hourly wages. Fleetwood Homes of Rocky Mount, VA is committed to building excellent affordable housing for growing families and individuals throughout the Southeast and Mid Atlantic region. We are currently seeking full-time, talented individuals, who can perform the following skills or are prepared to be trained by our personnel here in these skills:
Shingle laying or metal roof application
Vinyl Siding Hangers
Build and cover walls
Final Finish Experience is recommended but not required, we will train the right individuals. Selected candidate will be required to take a drug test and submit to a criminal background check. Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to “Talented Individuals”, or apply in person at Fleetwood Homes 90 Weaver Street Rocky Mount, VA. Fleetwood Homes offers competitive pay, 401K Savings Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Fleetwood Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come be part of our “TEAM” Together Each Achieves More. Requisition Number: 16-0025 Title: Line Assembler
City:* Rocky Mount
Post Date:* 4/26/2016
MX Line - Assembler
Global packaging/manufacturing company located in Fontana, CA is searching for MX Line - Assemblers for day shift.
* 0 - 2 yrs of assembly or related manufacturing experience.
* Assembles products along a production line manually or with the use of small and large hand and electric tools.
* Operates within standard operating procedures (SOPs..
* Accurately follows customer order specs and requirements.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area.
* Keeps up pace with targets and deadlines set for production.
* Read BOMs (bill of materials).
* Focuses on quality of work and carefully inspect all assembled parts before performing passing products down the line.
* Moves the products to the next phase in the manufacturing process after assembling task complete.
* Immediately notifies the appropriate employees to report machine shut downs and repair needs.
* Properly stores and maintains production tools and equipment when tasks are complete.
* Follows safety guidelines at all times.
* Good manual dexterity.
* Can stand for long periods of time.
* Can reach within hands and arms length, bend and stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time.
* Can lift up to 50 lbs.
* Can withstand manufacturing working conditions.
* HS Diploma or equivalent.
* Can read and comprehend procedures written in English.
Production Line Assembler (Electronics)
Production Line Assembler (Electronics) # Sacramento, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Sacramento, CA # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 100 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
11/14/2017 # Job ID: 41836 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 916/393-7099 # Fax:
Description Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience with electronics assembly, repair, and troubleshooting? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for. Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a large electronics manufacturer in the Elk Grove, CA. area, and we are in need of motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and grow in the electronics industry. Production Assembly workers will be responsible for the daily assembly, disassembly, and repair activities as it relates to assembly line production of consumer electronics. Duties and responsibilities are as follows: # Activities / Deliverables
Assembly and disassembly units
Set the example by actively contributing to department and company goals
Take initiative and seek additional training or direction as needed
Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives
Make suggestions for improvement in areas of processes, quality and productivity # Duties & Responsibilities
Communicate with Team leads on the line
Track activities with computer (MS Office, reporting files and knowledge of SFC)
Gain process knowledge
Check new information about repairing activities (new fails) # Preferred Skills
Prior production experience a plus
Understanding of Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills and knowledge of processes.
Strong communication skills (must be able to communicate effectively in English language).
Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
Manual skills, good eyesight, professional attitude and good working focus.
Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Demonstrate personal time management skills.
Able to work good individually and as part of a team.
Appliance Repair Tech
We are an authorized Whirlpool Servicer looking for Appliance Repair Technicians with full appliance line knowledge with a least 2-5 years of experience. We only work on the Whirlpool brands such as: Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, and Amana. Must pass a background check, drug screening and also have a current and valid driver's license. Job description requires to be able to lift up to 50 lbs, go out to customers homes and do repairs on site, and provide excellent customer service. Business days are Monday-Friday and various Saturdays. We are only looking for reliable and experienced applicants. A company van will be provided and uniforms. We are looking for technicians to cover the following areas ; Los Angeles Basin, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County and Orange County.We are looking for technicians that live in a forty-five mile radius of there home.
Press Operator / Tool & Die / Assembler
Manufacturer of electronic connectors is seeking operators for metal stamping presses, tool & die makers and assembly operators with a mechanical background. Computer literacy preferred. Must be able to follow work-order instructions. Competitive pay and benefit package.
Since its inception in 1919 Zierick Manufacturing Corporation has been a valued supplier of standard and custom engineered stamped, metal products to end users in the electrical and electronic industries. End users for our products typically fit into a classification of being original equipment manufacturers (OEM). This type of manufacturing, termed electronic packaging and production, is considered a light industry and usually involves an end product based upon an electronic or electrical design, with the end product designed to meet requirements in industries such as appliance manufacturing, automotive electronics, communications, computers, consumer electronics, electronic components, industrial controls, medical electronics and office and business equipment.
Over the years the company’s products have developed into a broad range of interconnection hardware items, such as lugs, clips and splices, electronic and electrical wiring devices for printed circuit board interconnections and packaging, such as quick disconnect terminals, pins, posts, test points, IDC’s, sockets, solder lugs and screw terminals. In addition to our full line of terminals and connectors the company also offers a full range of automatic application equipment which is used by the end user to produce finished products.
The company maintains its headquarters, including manufacturing and design facilities, in New York’s Westchester County. The regional sales offices are located in Illinois and Ireland. The company plans to enjoy steady growth through new product introductions and sales of existing products that meet today’s demand for product performance, quality, reliability and delivery.
Appliance Service Technician
The Outside Service Technician Appliances is responsible for working in the field, diagnosing and repairing a full array of consumer appliances.
- Working in the field (customer homes, etc.)
- Diagnosing and repairing various consumer appliances
- Thoroughly and promptly repair products while providing the highest level of customer service
- 2+ years of recent, professional appliance repair experience preferred
- Experience repairing HE washers and dryers, refrigerators, and gas and electric stoves is preferred
- Outstanding diagnostic/problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain service records and parts inventory
- HVAC/EPA/Sealed System certification is required
- Must be able to drive the designated Conn’s vehicle and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time while transporting from one location to the next
- Capable of ascending/descending flight(s) of stairs
- Overall ability to move/position product weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to occasionally work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and outdoor conditions
- Pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Though Conn's has changed dramatically over the years, the customer continues to be the focus of attention and the reason for the Company's continued success. The basic values and culture of the Company continue to support its desire to make sure "the Customer is Number One." In 2012, Conn's initiated a new store concept, Conn's HomePlus, updating existing stores, and restarted store growth. The new, larger store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances.
Conn's differentiates itself from the competition through its proprietary, in-house consumer finance program, also known as YES MONEY, which allows mid-tier credit customers to make aspirational purchases of products that they normally wouldn't be able to acquire. In addition to its own financing program, and through relationships with a variety of third parties, Conn's is able to offer almost every customer a monthly payment program that fits their financial situation, to enable them to purchase the goods and services it offers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!