Appliance Assembler Line Job Description Sample
Description Come to work at the “New” Fleetwood Homes. Fleetwood has gone through significant adjustments to their work environment. We have improved our pay rates, gotten our overtime hours down and in general have a good work attitude. Today, our start rate is $10.25 per hour and after your 90 day probationary period you go to $10.75 per hour. At 1 year you go to $11.00 per hour. In addition to this pay rate you are eligible to earn a wage bonus on top of your hourly wages. Fleetwood Homes of Rocky Mount, VA is committed to building excellent affordable housing for growing families and individuals throughout the Southeast and Mid Atlantic region. We are currently seeking full-time, talented individuals, who can perform the following skills or are prepared to be trained by our personnel here in these skills:
Shingle laying or metal roof application
Vinyl Siding Hangers
Build and cover walls
Final Finish Experience is recommended but not required, we will train the right individuals. Selected candidate will be required to take a drug test and submit to a criminal background check. Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and refer to “Talented Individuals”, or apply in person at Fleetwood Homes 90 Weaver Street Rocky Mount, VA. Fleetwood Homes offers competitive pay, 401K Savings Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Fleetwood Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come be part of our “TEAM” Together Each Achieves More. Requisition Number: 17-0002 Title: Line Assembler
City:* Rocky Mount
Post Date:* 1/12/2018
Production Line Assembler
· Prepares work area before production line is started. Must follow assembly instructions, and be familiar with production specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
· Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates, must have attention to detail- quality parts are a must.
· Assembles components by examining product; setting and demolding and packaging parts.
· Verifies quality by measuring completed component.
· Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
· Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Conserves resources, eliminates scrap, by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Concentrates on efficiently building quality product in high volume.
· Documents actions by completing production output and quality forms.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Assembler Skills and
· Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
· Attention to detail with a quality focus- aesthetics and performance
· Food Manufacturing Experience is a plus
· 100% standing required
Our Work Hours Are:
Monday - Friday; 7am-3:30pm
Advanced Cutting Solutions seeks a Line Assembler to work in our air-conditioned facility in New Orleans.
Successful candidate will be responsible for final assembly of pre-cut core components (balsa and foam) and packaging for shipment to the customer. This is an entry level position with initial training provided. Must be able to work independently or in a small minimally supervised team. Candidate will be responsible for final product integrity and adherence to company quality standards.
We are a small privately owned company experiencing significant growth and are in need of a person who is a self starter and is not afraid to dive in and learn things quickly and take on responsibility immediately
· Excellent craftsmanship and an aptitude for learning new skills quickly
· Must possess a can-do attitude and drive for personal development
· Detail oriented and mechanically inclined
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills with the ability to work unsupervised
Job type: Full-time hourly with potential for overtime
Before receiving final approval for hire, all candidates must pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test.
ACS also uses their expertise to cut and kit core materials such as balsa, PVC, filled and unfilled urethane, honeycomb and other composite core materials. Utilizing advanced patter nesting and CNC routers as well as more traditional methods, ACS will put together a complete fabrication kit built to exceed our customers' expectations.
Manufacturing - Cable Harness/Electronic Line Assembler
Must be able to:
- Work with a multi-functional workforce
- Able to build various cables and assemblies of varying degrees of difficulty
- Read and understand drawings and be able to explain the assembly
- Follow processes/procedures
- Work with crimp tools, wire strippers, soldering iron and other production tools
- Multi-task across several jobs
Email resume to:
Production Line Assembler (Electronics)
Production Line Assembler (Electronics) # Sacramento, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Sacramento, CA # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 100 weeks
Pay Rate: $11.00 - $11.50 /Hour
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
1/8/2018 # Job ID: 90115 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 916/393-7099 # Fax:
Description Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience with electronics assembly, repair, and troubleshooting? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for. Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a large electronics manufacturer in the Elk Grove, CA. area, and we are in need of motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn and grow in the electronics industry. # These positions will be working on a grave yard shift from 2am -10am. Production Assembly workers will be responsible for the daily assembly, disassembly, and repair activities as it relates to assembly line production of consumer electronics. Duties and responsibilities are as follows: # Job Duties
Assembly and disassembly units
Set the example by actively contributing to department and company goals
Take initiative and seek additional training or direction as needed
Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives
Make suggestions for improvement in areas of processes, quality and productivity # Duties & Responsibilities
Communicate with Team leads on the line
Track activities with computer (MS Office, reporting files and knowledge of SFC)
Gain process knowledge
Check new information about repairing activities (new fails) # Preferred Skills
Prior production experience a plus
Understanding of Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills and knowledge of processes.
Strong communication skills (must be able to communicate effectively in English language).
Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
Manual skills, good eyesight, professional attitude and good working focus.
Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Demonstrate personal time management skills.
Able to work good individually and as part of a team. In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
MX Line - Assembler
Global packaging/manufacturing company located in Fontana, CA is searching for MX Line - Assemblers for day shift.
* 0 - 2 yrs of assembly or related manufacturing experience.
* Assembles products along a production line manually or with the use of small and large hand and electric tools.
* Operates within standard operating procedures (SOPs..
* Accurately follows customer order specs and requirements.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area.
* Keeps up pace with targets and deadlines set for production.
* Read BOMs (bill of materials).
* Focuses on quality of work and carefully inspect all assembled parts before performing passing products down the line.
* Moves the products to the next phase in the manufacturing process after assembling task complete.
* Immediately notifies the appropriate employees to report machine shut downs and repair needs.
* Properly stores and maintains production tools and equipment when tasks are complete.
* Follows safety guidelines at all times.
* Good manual dexterity.
* Can stand for long periods of time.
* Can reach within hands and arms length, bend and stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time.
* Can lift up to 50 lbs.
* Can withstand manufacturing working conditions.
* HS Diploma or equivalent.
* Can read and comprehend procedures written in English.
Assembler Line Worker
Assemble products; pack and unpack boxes. Inspect documents/scanning documents. Read, count and follow directions. 6 months experience preferred.
Temperature controlled environment!
Weekly pay! Schedules allow for family time!
Day shifts on rotating schedules!
Pallet Assembler (End Of Line Export) 2Nd Shift
Eaton in Ellisville, MO is seeking a full-time Pallet Assembler- End of Line individual to work 2nd shift. Primary Functions: Sort, segregate, consolidate, and palletize orders for shipment to domestic and international customers by requested ship dates and carrier deadlines. Process required paperwork, labeling, and WMS transactions to support shipments and ensure timely departures. Essential Functions:
Follows all safety rules and practices
Performs equipment safety inspections as required
Follows area 5S+ guidelines to keep work area clean, orderly, and safe
Ensures quality of own work
Operates dunnage and taping machines to stuff and tape cartons for shipment
Operates scale and utilizes computer software application to assess carton weights and apply appropriate shipping labels, packing lists, etc.
Operates manual and electric pallet jacks (including Walkie Stacker) to transport palletized loads
Sorts and consolidates cartons by order, customer, carrier, etc. to ensure timely shipment to customers
Palletizes cartons in a safe, neat, and stable fashion to ensure ease of handling and secure shipment
Utilizes WMS system to track orders through to completion, stage and consolidate orders for shipment, generate required labels, packing lists, bills of lading, etc., and process departures as needed
Utilizes handheld RF scanner to process cartons and orders for shipment
Utilizes Microsoft Outlook to read and respond to emails
Packs orders as needed for consolidated shipments
Operates stretch wrapper to wrap palletized loads and applies necessary labels to each pallet
Works with team members to prioritize orders/containers for timely picking/packing to meet required customer and carrier deadlines
Works regularly with customer service and transportation team members to ensure timely shipments to customers
Picks and packs orders as needed
- Completes other tasks as required to support the business Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
Previous distribution/packaging experience
Electric pallet jack experience
Forklift experience Position Criteria:
Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach and use ladder
Daily work activities will vary from computer work to physically strenuous activities requiring ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis, bend or reach into awkward areas and positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform tasks associated with the essential functions listed above. We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann Job Level: Entry Level Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Production Line Assembly, Assembler With Boule Fab & Clean Room Exp
Production Line Assembly, Assembler with Boule Fab & Clean Room Exp Surveillance systems and products manufacturer seeks 4 Production Line Assemblers with Boule Fabrication and Clean Room experience to work at their facility in Tempe, AZ. These are full-time positions where you will earn $14 an hour, plus you will be eligible for a company benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We have multiple shifts available. To qualify for these positions, you must have at least 6 months of assembly experience. In addition, you must have:
Clean Room Experience. Knowledge of various Boule Fabrication processes. Knowledge of various types of Film Depositions.
Good hand/eye coordination. The ability to read drawings, blueprints and work instructions. If you are detail-oriented and seek a great hands-on opportunity in the Tempe area, please send your resume, for immediate consideration.
Production Line Assembler
Earn $13.00 to $14.00 per hour at this full-time, temporary position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Perform sub and final assemblies with minimal supervision Work on a production line or with small parts by inspecting and sorting Perform to written job instructions or engineering drawing\work orders Utilize Matrices for problem analysis Work to achieve general knowledge of operation\function of assemblies
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!