Appliance Assembler Line Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Appliance Assembler Line
Description Fleetwood Homes of Idaho is a builder of manufactured homes. As the leader in the industry, we offer full time employment including health, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Following eligibility, associates also participate in a weekly bonus incentive and opportunity to increase hourly pay through skill development, quality work, and ability to work with a team. An active and fast paced production line environment with opportunities to grow and fun people. The weekly work schedule consists of (5) 8 hour days (7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday). $11.00 starting rate with gradual hourly performance increases to $14.00 every 90 days.
Beyond the hourly rate is an opportunity to earn a weekly efficiency bonus that can begin after your first 90 days. Requirements If interested, please apply in person at the manufacturing facility at 2611 E. Comstock Avenue, Nampa, Idaho 83687. Visit our website at www.fleetwoodhomes.com Requisition Number: 16-0063 Post Date: 8/30/2016 Title: Line Assembler City: Nampa State: ID
Post a Job
Entry Level Assembly Line - Quality Inspector (Full-Time/Permanent)
Primary Function: The essential function of this Assembly Line Worker is to learn various customer product specifications, and to work on production lines sorting incoming raw products (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) according to these specifications.
This critical function is responsible for maximizing the usage of incoming product by ensuring that all product that meets the specifications goes into a finished package, while any product that does not meet the specifications gets properly sorted and separated. Non-Negotiable Traits: To perform the job successfully, the Assembly Line Worker's behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Sunset Produce/Mastronardi Produce employees:
Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional. Primary Responsibilities: Learn and memorize general and customer-oriented specifications for raw product Utilize learned specifications to quickly and accurately sort raw product Position Requirements:
Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift Working Conditions: Refrigerated warehouse (50 degrees) Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs. Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. S2SUN
Post a Job
Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter
About Merchants Metals Merchants Metals is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in the nation with 38 distribution locations and 4 manufacturing facilities, and has been the contractor’s and architect’s source of quality fencing and accessories for over 60 years. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
We offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, but the real draw of a career with Merchants Metals is the opportunity to join an organization that strives to be a market leader through full commitment to its people and products. Are you ready to be part of a labor force that is rewarding? As a Merchants Metals employee you will provide operator support in a covered manufacturing environment. Job Summary/Duties An ADC Spray Line Assembly Hanger / Counter / Painter is responsible for the following specific job tasks: + Use a hand held spray gun to ensure material is properly coated + Remove parts from assembly line according to order tickets + Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris + Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery + Hang parts in orderly fashion on racks + Place racks on assembly line Requirements + Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time, lifting, and bending + Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures and use the personal protective equipment required for the position (including a respirator) + Ability to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions Preferences + Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals Benefits + Highly competitive base pay + Comprehensive benefits programs + A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and advancement
Post a Job
Assembly Line Technician
An Assembly Line Technician is accountable for meeting production and assembly operational goals, continuously producing good quality parts while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. An Assembly Line Technician must have strong technical knowledge of all the equipment in the Assembly department and they assist Operations Team Leaders to oversee daily operations. Assembly Line Technicians are empowered with authority in their respective working areas.
- Integrity through fair and safe behavior and responsibility for personal health at all times. Wears required PPE and is aware of all safety key points related to the job and work area. Ensures proper lockout/tagout procedures are followed.
- Empowered to monitor the work environment for safe working conditions and safe behaviors by others including contractors and/or support personnel. Takes action as necessary to maintain health and safety of others, provides direct feedback and reports any risky behavior and unsafe conditions to the Team Leader.
- By learning through job-instruction-training, develops full skill in the execution of standardized work for their assigned process(es). This includes thorough understanding and capability to execute all key and knack points.
- Diligently executes standardized work during all production periods striving always for manufacturing excellence.
- Assists the Team Leader in gathering supplemental process information, structured problem solving, and implementing problem countermeasures as requested.
- Takes the lead in ensuring production and changeover readiness audits/checklists specific to their assigned technical asset are complete. Ensures corrections that can be made by the team are promptly and effectively implemented and confirms that any issues discovered during the audit are reported to the Team Leader.
- Accountable for following standardized SMED methods and production readiness including line start-up and ensures all personnel are performing their assigned duties/responsibilities in accordance with standardized work.
- Accountable for the quality of parts being produced by the equipment in their line of responsibility.
- Accountable for communicating to Team Leader any feedback for line improvements and/or issues.
- Accountable for optimizing all jobs (gripper adjustments, die changes, motion curves, de-stack setups).
- Teamwork - assists with all die and coil changes and quality checks.
- Teamwork - trains and aides other Line Press Technicians.
- Accountable for assisting in setting up new jobs and troubleshooting problem jobs.
- Teamwork - takes an active role in housekeeping of the working area (5S).
- May provide input for Team Members evaluation when requested.
Any other duties as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- At least 6 months of work experience in Assembly automotive manufacturing environment required.
- Must be willing to work 4:45PM-5AM with the possiblity of working any shift.
- The individual must be flexible relative to the work schedule including possible mandatory overtime.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Handle the stress of a fast-paced environment.
Assembly Line Worker
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for Assembly Line Worker. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for rotating through any/all line workstations at various times through each day. Various duties include but are not limited to packing finished products into boxes, making sure that the finished sandwich meets quality standards, rotating through any/all line workstations at various times through each day, placing product - meat, cheese, bread, on the moving line using a repetitive hand motion, and Stocking boxes of finished sandwiches.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce quality sandwiches.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF Quality Management policies and procedures while performing essential job functions.
- Must follow and use all sanitation procedures. Steadily improve sanitation and awareness of personal hygiene.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures.
- Bending at waist at approximately 5-15° angle, while extending arms at a full arms reach, flex wrist downward 45-90 degrees into tub grab product – depending on position on line: bread, cheese, meat; return wrist upright and pull arm toward body, stand upright and place product on moving conveyor belt 55 – 70 times per minute. May also “peel cheese” from a block of pre sliced cheese weighing approximately 5 pounds. The slices are peeled from the block one by one 55-120 times per minute and are placed onto the moving assembly line.
- The salad items require a “spreader” position. This person quickly spreads salad deposited by a machine onto moving bread on the assembly line using a spatula. This requires a side-to-side wrist flexion (twisting of about 45degrees each direction).
- Bend knees, squat or bend from waist 90° and lift 35 pounds from cart 6” off floor to table height of 3 ½ feet from floor. 1 time per 20 minutes.
- Stock boxes of finished sandwiches on pallets, putting correct labels on end of boxes, stock product neatly.
- Continuous repetitive bending, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 20(twenty) lbs. The employee stands for the entire time of the shift. Also reaching with arms up to 18(eighteen) inches to pull or stack boxes of finished goods. Repetitive wrist motion while labeling boxes. Carry tubs of rejects to the production table weighing up to 30(thirty) lbs.
- Grab tub weighing up to 45 pounds, extend arms and push product approximately 2 feet across table, height of 3 ½ feet from floor, 1 time per 60 minutes.
- May be assigned to different workstations or other duties as production needs require. May be designated to other locations according to product produced.
- Ability to work with others in a close proximity.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Multilimb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Must use continuous repetitive hand motion. Job rotation and stretching exercises occur during most sandwich run changes (every 2-3 hours). The noise level in the work environment is within maximum of OSHA standards. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and reach a full arms reach with hands; very repetitively grasping product and flexing of the wrist. Temperature controlled work environment (approx. 40F). Some twisting, turning of the body required. The work is very fast paced. May need to lift up to 35 pounds. Push tubs of product weighing up to 45 pounds of weight.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Entry level position, no experience required.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!
Post a Job
Assembly Line - Worker
ASSEMBLERS *Candidates will be responsible for assembling components onto various automotive products *Must be able to keep up with production rates based on each specific job *Candidates will be required to meet quality standards based on company's expectations JOB REQUIREMENTS *Candidates MUST have reliable transportation as there is a strict attendance policy for absences and tardiness
- Must consent to pre-employment drug screen and background test upon request *MUST be available to work overtime and weekends *Candidates MUST have recent experience working in a plant environment Shifts: 1st- 7am to 3pm 2nd- 3pm to 11pm 3rd- 11pm to 7am. MAINLY 2nd and 3rd shift openings! 10/hr and for 2nd and 3rd shift 10.25/hr.
Raise once hired direct to 12 an hour. Contract to direct hire position, long term full time work! Send resume if interested.
*Staffing & Recruiting Company that builds strong relationships with our contractors and clients
*Medical & Dental Insurance offerings
Post a Job
Assembly Line Workers - 3Rd Shift
Assembly Line Workers Needed ASAP Details: - All shifts, possible temp-to-hire
20-30 positions available
Full work weeks
Occasional overtime Requirements:
MUST be dependable
MUST have reliable transportation to and from Brown Summit, NC
MUST have steel toe shoes If you are interested in this position, contact the Greensboro office and apply online at under the Greensboro branch.
Debbie's Staffing Services is a leader in the Staffing Industry focusing on professional, administrative, and light industrial staffing on Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire basis. We focus on recruiting the highest caliber candidates and matching them with the needs of our rapidly growing client base. Debbie's Staffing Services offers excellent comprehensive benefits and an outstanding compensation package. In addition, we offer strong advancement and growth opportunities. Debbie's Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job
View Virtual Assembly Line Agency Builders Workers You Can Invite + Get Paid 50 States Life Agents
National Expansion Insurance Agents Business Builders Wanted for Virtual Remote Agents Home Based English or Multilingual Work Part or Full Time
Virtual Insurance Agents USA + Canada in 2015
If you are thinking about working from home Stop and call or text now 913-802-2111, if you are thinking about working from home. You do not have to be a sales person if you are willing to share on the team build a team!
You do want to see the information that is available. You can be an inviter, or a manager or a recruiter. You may be the best sales person but I want someone who wants to build a business, friendly, willing to follow a system, and able to get a Life insurance license in your home state.
It is a shared 50+ state market, Work at home work your hours. If you are licensed Life Insurance agent or producer in any state that is okay, if not that is good. We will train you in a system that has proven to work.
To view more information, call or text your email for details to 913-802-2111 of course this is commissioned work you are not paid a salary . Start now with a brief video tour. Part time or full time work at your computer or smart phone or tablet. Take a free look at the virtual assembly line call NOW 913-802-2111 . agents who have failed in the past but know this is the field that you can make a fortune if you had the training and system, NOW YOU CAN MAKE IT HERE. Contact now for free information 913-802-2111 this is not a captive (not dedicated) producer or agent position
East Los Angeles
San Buenaventura (Ventura)
South San Francisco
Rancho Palos Verdes
San Luis Obispo
North Tustin (Tustin Foothills)
West Whittier-Los Nietos
South Lake Tahoe
West Puente Valley
La Cada Flintridge
San Juan Capistrano
East Palo Alto
South El Monte
South San Jose Hills
New Hampshire NH
New Jersey NJ
New Mexico NM
New York NY
North Carolina NC
North Dakota ND
Rhode Island RI
South Carolina SC
South Dakota SD
West Virginia WV
Puerto Rico PR
And soon Canadian Provinces in 2015,
Some Keywords:working from home jobs, work from home marketing jobs, Account Executive,Inside Sales, Sales Representative,Sales Associate, Sales Specialist,Life Specialist, Marketing, Media, Advertising, Online Marketing, Business owner, Telecommute, Independent Outside Sales, Entrepreneurship,Management, Teamwork, B2B, Sales Management, Insurance, Producer, Real estate agent, Mortgage broker, property casualty agent, personal lines, lead management, turn key business, insurance license, consulting, full time work,career change, full time job, entry level, part time position, work from home, work at home,salesperson, work at home mom, work at home dad, selling, weekly pay,insurance quotes, life insurance, living benefits, top insurance companies,recruiters, make money online,retired life agents, part time life agents, career change, high commissions, high renewals, world class back office, 24/7 online training, cutting edge technology,home office , innovative, unique business model, revolutionary business model,leverage, compression, overrides, generational overrides, frustrated life agents,critical illness benefits, accelerated life benefits, top company, competitive,professional, world class support, Houston, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Livermore,Manteca, Red Bluff, social networkers, online marketers, retirement income,universal life, indexed universal life, annuity, indexed annuities, stability, financial needs analysis, needs based selling, prospecting, advanced commissions, high renewals, St. Louis, Mobile, Charlotte, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Trenton, Des Moines, Petaluma, Novato, San Rafael, Mill Valley, Brisbane, Burlingame, Lafayette, Richmond, electronic applications, advance on submission, no territories, team workers, non licensed agent, remote workers, home workers, networkers, team builders, cutting edge, virtual financial group, college grads,Business to business, virtual office, social media, internet marketing, Santa Rosa,San Francisco, Concord, Walnut Creek, Oakland, Fremont, San Jose, Sacramento,Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield, Chico, Redding, San Diego, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denver,New York, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, Vacaville, Fairfield, Minneapolis, St. Paul,Pittsburgh, Boston, Lexington, Louisville, Nashville, industry leader, health insurance, long term care insurance,critical illness insurance,cancer insurance, 401K help, financial plan,retirement,stroke insurance,heart insurance, IRA Rollover,supplemental income,tax deferred,
Post a Job
Assembly Line Leader
ASSEMBLY LINE LEADER 2nd SHIFT Privately held, Great Northern Corporation is one of the nation's largest independent producers of corrugated packaging and in-store displays.
Our fulfillment center provides pack out services to our customers where individuals are assembling displays and packing them with customer supplied products.
Come join our growing team! The ideal Line Leader candidate will have strong leadership skills, ability to set-up assembly lines in the most cost effective and efficient manner; ability to lead, train and direct a temporary workforce that is often changing, ability to ensure a quality product is produced for our customers, on-time and within cost parameters.
Assembly includes: production/display assembly, hand-gluing, stitching, shrink wrapping, bagging, and secure product storage.
Attention to detail and quality are a must.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook are also required.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefit package, clean/safe work environment, and more.
For consideration, email a resume to , apply online, or submit a resume to: Human Resources Great Northern Corporation 421 Palmer Street Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 Equal Opportunity Employer Category: Manufacturing , Keywords: Assembly Line Leader
Post a Job
Assembly Line Workers
Job Description: Lingo Staffing is now hiring Seasonal Assembly Line WorkersHours: 1st shift : 7am-3:30pm & 2nd shift : 4pm-12:30amPay: $8.50-$8.90/hr depending on shift
ResponsibilitiesReceive raw materials and components into your station and verify
Assemble different components per specifications - engage in repetitive assembly motion
Maintain accuracy in assembly procedures
Maintain clean production area by sweeping, mopping and removing debris
Works on production lines where tasks vary depending on product assembly instructions
Perform other duties as needed or assigned
RequirementsMust be at least 18 years of age
Basic math skills
Able to stand in one spot for long periods of time
Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
Able to follow verbal and written instructions in EnglishTo apply: Walk in to our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-1pm.
Please bring 2 forms of ID with you - 1 photo ID and either a birth certificate or social security card.Address: 3535 Franklin Rd SW Suite A Roanoke, VA 24014 Company DescriptionAt Lingo, we believe that a custom approach is necessary for every client to ensure 100% satisfaction. Lingo is an eager and energetic company that uses a think outside of the box approach to provide a top quality full service staffing experience.Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company.
Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce. Corporate Mission:Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
Post a Job