Appliance Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Appliance Repairer
Commercial Appliance Repair Technician
WE ARE GROWING AND NEED TECHNICIANS AND APPRENTICES!
Positions available in Cape Coral and Naples, Florida
LOOKING FOR QUALITY COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE TECHNICIANS that have experience diagnosing and repairing cooking equipment, gas and electrical.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, value honesty and present self well. We have recently secured major contracts with national and local companies. These new positions are FULL TIME AND PERMANENT. We have immediate positions available in Port Charlotte and Naples Florida areas.
Applicant must have at least 3 years of experience repairing and maintenance of appliances or at least 5 years experience in electrical and electronic diagnostics and repair. A valid Florida license with a clean driving record is a must!!! Would consider training if applicant has formal technical education in the areas of electronics and electrical repairs.
Excellent compensation, benefits and job security. Many opportunities to increase your compensation. Our quality Technicians make over $60.000 per year with bonuses and health insurance provided.
If you meet the above requirement and want to work with a dynamic company, email your resume today.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY !!! APPRENTICESHIP FOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN - COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE REPAIR
How would you like to get paid to learn a new trade and start a new career? Technicians can make over $60,000 per year, plus benefits!
We have an apprenticeship available for a Commercial Appliance Technician. Applicant must have some experience in electrical and/or electronic diagnosis and/or repair and have mechanical aptitude. A valid Florida license with a clean driving record is a must!!! If you have a strong work ethic and strive to be better - PLEASE APPLY.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Excellent benefits and job security.
We are a Drug Free Workplace company and back ground checks are performed.
Appliance Repair Technician
Established over 56 years ago, an appliance company seeks an experienced service technician for appliance diagnostic and repair work to be performed in customers’ multi-family and single family dwellings. Familiar with Whirlpool, GE, Frigidaire, etc. Basic knowledge of electronics plus ability to read electrical schematics and refrigeration certification.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances and sleeve air conditioners
- Provide customer with explanation of diagnosis and required repair
- Lookup parts needed for repair
- Maintain truck stock inventory of parts
- 1 year experience minimum
- Experience with diagnosing and repairing household appliances and sleeve air conditioners
- Valid driver’s license
- EPA certified
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening
- Service van
- Tablet computer
- Smart phone
- Ongoing training
- Competitive pay
Appliance Repair Technician
* Service car provided
* Great work environment
Duties and Responsibilities
* Accurately diagnosing and repairing appliances/equipment in the customer’s home and business
* The ability to select and use basic tools or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
* The ability to give the customer an accurate estimate of the cost of repair or installation
* The ability to read, understand and navigate through information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an iPad
* The ability to use an iPad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering
* The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
* The ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
* The knowledge of basic electrical principles
* The ability to work variable and flexible hours, including required overtime
Education and Experience
* Technical School Training
* Two (2) years professional work experience as an appliance repair technician or an aptitude to learn the trade
* Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience
* Pleasant, polite manner for dealing with co-workers as wells as customers
* Ability to work both independently and as a team member
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
* Valid Driver’s License and insurable Motor Vehicle Record
* Refrigeration License, Sealed System Certified
* Certified Appliance Professional (CAP) desired but not required
* Major Appliance Technician Training and Certification desiredCompensation:Very Competitive Based on Experience$50,000 D.O.E or MORE!!!
Experienced appliance service technician opening now available. Earning potential 45-65K (salary+ commission and bonuses) Must have 2-3 years experience and a basic working knowledge in all of the following areas: Proper use of hand tools, test meters, electronic leak detectors, and refrigeration gauges. Must be able to use a laptop for electronic dispatch and job reporting as well as technical data search and parts lookup, trouble shoot and diagnose appliance problems (gas/electric/water/sealedsystem/ventilation), and read flow charts and wiring schematics. Must respect clients property and project a professional appearance; must have excellent people skills; and must be able to work within company structure and be a great team member. Must also be able to pass drug and background test and have a smartphone with GPS capability and the ability to send and receive emails and photos.
Company truck, tools, test equipment, gas card, laptop provided. Vacation, holidays and sick days are paid.
Your earning potential is based on your performance in the following areas: ability to be on time, keep a schedule and successfully complete jobs consistently on a 1or 2 trip basis, diagnostic skill level, experience level, productivity, customer/people skills and positive customer survey reviews)
All jobs are provided, no need to create your own leads but creating leads while already in a home will certainly increase your earnings through added commissions and aid in qualifying for bonuses.
If you consider yourself a professional at your trade, would like to be a part of a team and work at a place that considers you a professional at what you do and not just another number in the fleet, then please contact us concerning this position.
Appliance Repair Tech
We are an authorized Whirlpool Servicer looking for Appliance Repair Technicians with full appliance line knowledge with a least 2-5 years of experience. We only work on the Whirlpool brands such as: Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, and Amana. Must pass a background check, drug screening and also have a current and valid driver's license. Job description requires to be able to lift up to 50 lbs, go out to customers homes and do repairs on site, and provide excellent customer service. Business days are Monday-Friday and various Saturdays. We are only looking for reliable and experienced applicants. A company van will be provided and uniforms. We are looking for technicians to cover the following areas ; Los Angeles Basin, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County and Orange County.We are looking for technicians that live in a forty-five mile radius of there home.
Appliance Repair Technician
We are seeking an experienced Appliance repair technician.
- repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Hvac Service Technician, Kitchen Appliance Repair
HVAC Service Technician, Kitchen Appliance Repair – Chartwell Staffing Solutions seeks three (3) HVAC Service Technicians with commercial kitchen equipment repair experience to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial kitchen equipment at client’s locations in the Hayward, CA area.
These are full-time positions where you will earn up to $23 an hour, based on your experience. Plus, you will enjoy and excellent benefits package that includes medical (PPO), dental, vision, and life insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays, and more.
To be considered for the HVAC Service technician positions, you must have at least 1 year of experience repairing commercial food cooking equipment or commercial refrigeration. You must also:
· Be certified as an HVAC Tech through a technical school or have HVAC training and experience from an apprenticeship program.
· Have an EPA Universal Certification
· Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Have great customer service skills.
· Be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are a skilled HVAC technician seeking a great career opportunity, the please send your resume, for immediate consideration, to:
Or, to schedule an interview, call:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placements. This is a Temp to Hire (90 day or more, probationary period) for a Fortune 500 Company.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Appliance Repair Technician
Appliance Repair Technician for Hire (Largo)
13020 BELCHER ROAD, LARGO, FL, 33773
Quality Appliance Service is offering a unique career opportunity with our growing company. We are looking for a long term employee with experience in the appliance repair field.
The responsibility of an Appliance Technician is the repair of appliances in a prompt and professional manner.
Provide field service for home appliances throughout the Bay Area.
- Full time availability
- Background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Experience in the field
- Technical Experience
- Have strong customer service skills and problem resolution.
- Daily scheduling and flexibility with customer time requirements.
- Punctual, mechanically inclined and demonstrate willingness to learn new product training.
- Diagnostic evaluation and repair
- Looking up parts and using a laptop to place orders.
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within company guidelines and standards.
- Following vehicle maintenance schedule and keeping it clean, neat and organized.
- Adhering to all company policies, guidelines and procedures and dress code.
- Physical ability of repetitive lifting and maneuvering of appliances and heavy parts.
- Service Vehicle
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid Vacation
- 100% Paid Health benefits with Aetna, Vision, and Dental
- Bonus incentives and highest salary offered in the industry
- Uniforms, Ongoing Product training, Computer and Support from all our office
Please send your Résumé to be considered for this position. Thank you.
Visit our website for more information about our company: http://www.qualityappl.com/
Appliance Repair Technician
We are a large appliance repair company, offering a great opportunity for people looking to start a career. If you are ambitious and self-motivated, and have a customer centric attitude, and experience in this field (or strong electro-mechanical skills), we would like to speak with you, as we are growing and seeking “in home” appliance repair technician candidates in the greater West Palm Beach, Florida area to help us grow!
You will be servicing refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, microwave ovens, washers and dryers. Experience is preferred, but the right person from the apartment maintenance field or someone with strong mechanical skills can be trained at our expense.
We will help you succeed not only with the training, but also by supplying you with all of the tools needed, plus a service van, gas card, insurance, a smart cell phone and your very own local storage unit to ship parts to. Also, our home office in Pompano Beach, Florida, will email you the details of the next day’s calls the night before, and will ship the parts to arrive on or before the day of the service calls.
Finally, we provide a week of paid vacation, 6 paid holidays and pay for half of your health insurance. Salary is discussed and is mutually agreed upon for 60 days during your training period, then it will be commission based after that. No on-call or weekends required.
Come join our Samsung BE network, and help us grow by applying on line! Please include your resume.
Appliance Repair Technician - Apprentice
We are looking for mechanically inclined individuals who are interested in a career in appliance repair
Get paid while you learn
Valid drivers license