Applications Analyst Job Description Sample
Cerner Bmdi Ibus Applications Analyst
Type: Full Time Direct Hire OR contract to hire (depending on candidate preference)
Location: Los Angeles
Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate
Pay: DOE - competitive for the area
Our Southern California Client is one of the oldest healthcare institutions in Los Angeles. In 2016, U.S. News & World Report ranked our client among the Top 10 hospitals in the state and among the Top 50 hospitals in the United States in seven specialties: ophthalmology, urology, cancer, geriatrics, orthopedic surgery, nephrology and cardiology and heart surgery.
Along with comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits, our client offers a retirement savings match up to %10 of your salary plus, tuition assistance, student loan forgiveness, 9 paid holidays + 1 week paid off for winter "recess", 12-48 paid vacation days that accrue each year, + paid sick days.
The benefits are unreal. If you have the following skills, apply via the link below:
Integrated Clinical Applications Analyst - Integrated Clinical Applications
- 3+ years of Cerner build and support experience. Healthcare organizational background preferred.
- Basic understanding of both inbound/outbound device data flows. The Cerner Millennium database and BMDI model.
- Strong ability to apply device/network troubleshooting skills to quickly and accurately assess interface issues.
- Understanding of Cerner iBus technology (preferred)
- Comfortable with representing IT in meetings and projects as needed – acts a liaison for handling and managing issues and seeking resolution with 3rd party applications that interface with Cerner
- Knowledge or background in Cerner ProFile and/or clinical documentation
- Experience creating process flows and seeking resolution for issues related to RRD fax reporting (Cerner)
Successfactors Recruitment And HR Applications Analyst
The SuccessFactors Recruitment and HR Service Center Senior Applications Business Analyst position requires proven business acumen in the SF Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Service Center domains. We would prefer someone with SAP SuccessFactors certifications. Experience with HYBRID integrations of SAP products: SuccessFactors cloud applications integrating with our traditional premise-based SAP Financial systems, etc. Experience with specific modules such as: Compensation, Performance Management, Applicant Tracking / Onboarding / Recruiting, Talent, integration center, DellBoomi, SAP HCI, etc.
Serve in a consultative role using background and experience to design work flow processes and system configuration to leverage the value of the technology offerings supported by this global team
Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues, by working with end users and collaborating with fellow IS team members
Analyze business processes, and prepare detailed functional specifications for required development activities, including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Experience with specific modules such as: Compensation, Performance Management, Applicant Tracking / Onboarding / Recruiting, Talent, integration center, DellBoomi, SAP HCI, etc.
Ability to initiate and maintain relationships with various areas of the business supported by this specific SAP SuccessFactors product, to enhance the overall analysis efforts, high-quality service delivery and successful end-user adoption and employee experience
4-6 years’ experience implementing the SAP SuccessFactors HCM offering and/or specific modules – specifically Integrations Center or Hana Cloud or SAP Middleware
Strong communication skills; verbal and written
Experience with testing and validation of configuration and defect-resolution and perform peer-reviews
Experience with one or more full Life-Cycle Implementations of SuccessFactors
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or off-set by additional years of work experience.
History of successful implementations of one or more of the following SuccessFactors Modules: Employee Central, Onboarding, Recruitment and Recruitment Marketing, Performance Management, Goal Management, Succession Planning, Career Development and Payroll.
Degree Requirement: No
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
IT Applications Analyst
We are currently looking for an IT Applications Analyst to join our team!
The IT Applications Analyst will lead and/or participate with the implementation and support of Stant's global ERP system. Serve as a liaison for specific departments translating business requirements into IT requirements; configuring, testing, and deploying globally.
Contribute as part of a team of analyst and contractors to implement and support Plex ERP.
Lead and facilitate meetings with departments to determine requirements and configure Plex.
Lead or support business process re-engineering for best practices, and ERP fit.
Provide functional and technical expertise for IT and with departmental team members for specific functional areas.
Coordinate and communicate changes with global IT and the user community.
Perform troubleshooting and testing to resolve departmental operational issues, configure new functionality, and deploy content to API users.
Strong Project, Organization, and Time Management skills
Strong communication skills. Effectively communicate with customers and peers.
Ability to manage and engage third party resources.
Ability to develop and deliver solutions to the business functions.
Accountable and responsible for deadline and deliveries to projects and end users.
Excellent critical and analytical thinking. Must be a dynamic problem solver.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent minimum 3 years of experience configuring, supporting or using ERP.
Plex ERP experience, and/or departmental systems experience preferred.
Global Plex experience ERP implementation experience preferred.
Manufacturing experience preferred.
-Fuel and cooling system components
-On-board vapor recovery components
-Engine and transmission cooling components
Stant has cultivated its market-leading position by capitalizing on its wide-ranging experience and capability to provide its customers with innovative solutions for challenging applications. Stant has earned multiple quality awards in the automotive, industrial, and aftermarket industries and is TS16949 AND ISO 14001 certified.
Stant has expanded its operational presence and developed a global customer support strategy to satisfy the expectations of its customer to deliver:
-100% on time delvivery
-Low cost solutions
Today, Stant has manufacturing facilities and Sales & Technical Centers in multiple countries on three continents, which enables Stant to meet its customers' needs with real global solutions.
Through close collaboration, Stant works with customers to ensure they achieve continuing conformance to rapidly changing regulations, innovative solutions for competitive advantage & products that meet difficult cost and timing targets.
Stant is an approved supplier for most automakers, including the following: General Motors. Ford. Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Inergy, Kautex, TI, Visteon, Delphi, Valeo, ABS, and SPI.
Business Applications Analyst – Cc&B, IT Support Center
Business Applications Analyst – CC&B, IT Support Center, Information Governance
We are hiring Business Applications Analysts in multiple Business Units!
Business Applications Analysts-
The Business Application Analyst serves as a resource for applications requiring structured system methodologies and information technology. Provide first line resolution/analysis assistance as subject matter expert (SME) for responsibilities of system health, maintenance, and continuous improvements of corporate applications. Provide regular product support, maintenance, configuration changes and patch updates along with project enhancements that align with the corporate strategies of OUC. Work with business representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end user community by leveraging best practices of the core applications. Responsible for developing programmatic solution, testing solution for accuracy with defined test plan, coordinate the implementation and completion of recommended specification for all new systems, system changes, and problem correction. Work with internal IT and vendor representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end-user community by leveraging best practices of the core applications.
Business Applications Analysts- Technical Requirements
· Working knowledge in one or more of these and other applications similar to OUC’s applications (but not limited to the following) utilized in area of assignment:
o Oracle Utilities Suite:
§ Customer Care and Billing (CC
§ Meter Data Management (MDM);
o Meter Headend systems;
o CGI Outage Modules:
o BMC FootPrints, BMC Client Management, SharePoint
o EMC Documentum.
o Customer Information Systems (CIS), preferably in the utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
· Working engagement in all, but not limited to the following:
o Related industry organizations such as International Institute of Business Analysts, Enterprise Architect Center Of Excellence, Project Management Institute;
o Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
o Use of Project Management and Diagraming Software (i.e. Microsoft Project, Visio);
o Structured Query Language (SQL).
Business Applications Analysts- Educations and Years of Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent), Web System Administration or Cyber Security from an accredited college or university;
· Minimum Five (5) years of experience providing analysis and support of: business operations utilizing advanced business applications including in depth OUC core applications listed in technical requirements.
Orlando Utilities Commission has so much to offer employees: Good pay, some of the best benefits in town, stability in a career and industry, growth & mentorship, and maybe more importantly, a work life balance you won't find many places. We also have a retirement program that expands past your typical 401k. And, Orlando, FL is one of the fastest growing cities in America. See more her: http://www.ouc.com/about-ouc
Clinical Applications Analyst
PopHealthCare is currently seeking a Full-time Clinical Applications Analyst. This position is based in our corporate office located in Franklin, TN . At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – help higher risk individuals live healthier lives (www.pophealthcare.com). We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need sharp and nimble people to join our growing team!
The Clinical Applications Analyst works in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Innovation and Technology in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of technological systems and tools to support PopHealthCare’s clinical programs and products. He/she works closely with end users and stakeholders to understand program/product features, and requirements. He/she is able to translate business and system needs to Technical Business Analysts and Developers and verify those needs have been met through testing and training of solutions provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in collaboration with Application Analysts, Developers, Technical Business Analysts and End Users on the design, testing, and implementation of technology solutions to meet specific organizational needs
- Provide subject matter expertise in Electronic Medical Record applications, using clinical, business knowledge, and effective communication skills to facilitate and elicit requirements for projects with End Users, SMEs and Key stakeholders
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Work closely with clinical and business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives
- Analyzes and prepares detailed specifications and requirements, defining clinical processes, workflows, risks and impacts
- Develops and conducts application testing including use cases and test scenarios. Clearly communicates and applies testing methodologies to ensure quality outcomes
- Assists in development of end user training and reference materials, participates as needed
- Works with end users to troubleshoot configuration and technical issues and identifies modifications needed to meet changing user and regulatory requirements
- Monitors and analyzes the ongoing use of applications as it relates to clinical practice patterns, quality and safety measures, and system utilization.
- Provides Tier 2 support as a Clinical and application subject matter expert
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current trends in technology solutions, issues in healthcare, national and statewide standards and legislations, changing policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related Health Care field, or equivalent demonstrated work experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Experience managing and supporting mission-critical clinical applications in a busy, fast-paced clinical setting
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies required.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test cases
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment alongside multiple disciplines, including IT staff, end users, clinicians, stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc)
- Experience with SQL and/or Crystal Reports desired
Crucial to that mission is our capacity to re engineer the system so that improved patient care and improved cost management can exist in harmony. We believe that sophisticated analytics coupled with properly funded, compassionate clinical care can improve the health of populations, one person at a time.
Over our ten years in business, PopHealthCare has analyzed data for millions of members, reviewed tens of millions of medical records, and consistently delivered high ROIs for our dozens of loyal clients serving some of the most expensive, most vulnerable populations in the country.
Our executive leadership and management teams have developed and deployed groundbreaking programs in high-risk population care that have redefined the care delivery model, proving that rapid and large reductions in costs and utilization are achievable through timely face-to-face delivery of preventive care, member support and provider communications.
NEED TO HAVE FIEEYE EXPERIENCE!!!
Applications Analyst - ADT
At least 1 year of ADT IT experience or 3+ years of Operational ADT/Cadence experience. Must be able to obtain Epic Grand Central or Cadence experience within the first 90 days.
- Coordinating the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
- Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health system.
Build and Process related tasks
- Ability to customize software to meet the needs of the users
- Demonstrate basic requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrate comprehension of end-user workflow
- Demonstrate ability to implement and manage small to medium level projects
- Must be able to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes
- Must demonstrate basic skills with process improvement and project management
- Accountable as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams
- Serve as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support
- Develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications
- Create and maintain test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience in Healthcare IT preferred.
Minimum 2 years hospital based IT experience preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is an employer of choice in South Jersey.
Applications Analyst - Goshen Health (It) - 1 Yr Term
The following position is for a one (1) year period beginning immediately, and spanning to 12/31/2018. This position WILL BE BENEFIT ELIGIBLE. The candidate will be eligible to apply for permanent placement within Goshen Health during or at the end of the 1 yr term of employment.
Goshen Hospital – Information Services
1 Yr Term, 80 hrs per pay period /
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
The Applications Analyst works under the supervision of the Information Technology Services (ITS) Project Management Manager, and is responsible for assisting with implementation coordination, application support and training, data mining/extraction and/or report development, and serving as a strategic departmental Colleague.
The Analyst partners with project managers to organize, coordinate, develop, guide and direct key deliverables during software implementations for existing and new sites. Researches change requests and resolves issues. Provides application support for key departments for new applications and legacy systems. Works collaboratively with other ITS team members and internal/external stakeholders to understand and extract data, translate and/or build application reports. Collaborates with clinicians, subject matter experts throughout the company, vendors, and project managers to help align short and longer-term application needs with organizational priorities, goals, and objectives.
The Analyst is skilled at facilitating consensus based decision-making processes with participation of Colleagues representing various departments for the common good of patient care. Serves as a change agent and catalyst with influence to motivate non-subordinate Colleagues to accomplish goals and objectives.
Accountability is measured by performance evaluation, project goal achievement within stated time frame as well as work plan completion. Work schedule may include hours other than Monday through Friday or regular office hours.
- Minimum Education: Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field. Must have knowledge of: programming principals and standards, devices and network application in health care setting, and management principles. Three years of experience in healthcare applications systems and networking may be substituted for the degree.
- Preferred Education: Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum Experience: Two years of relevant experience is required to ensure the analytical skills to comprehend and interact in a complex information systems environment.
- Preferred Experience: Three years experience with Healthcare Information Systems.
Joins us! Be a part of a team that is dedicated to compassion, accountability, respect and excellence in everything we do.
Applications Analyst - Epiccare Pharmacy (Willow)
- Responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software.
- Conduct regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs.
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s Core Values and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’ Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Collaborate effectively with Epic using Sherlock or other appropriate tools.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- With support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze data conversion needs.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes. Perform application training functions, as assigned
- Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Develop an understanding of interface requirements and testing.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Assist with all quality assurance processes, including change management and testing efforts.
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings as assigned.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Create reports and extracts, as necessary.
- Epic Inpatient Willow certification required
- Epic Decision Support certification desired
- Reporting Workbench Reporting experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with inpatient pharmacy workflow and pharmacy charging strongly desired
- Experience with third-party pharmacy systems strongly desired
- Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver
- Relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
- Epic experience preferred
- Advanced degree or clinical certification preferred
Applications Analyst III
POSITION OBJECTIVE & SUMMARY
The Epic Applications Analyst provides high level, specialized application/system expertise and leadership in the analysis, design, deployment, and support of Epic applications. They are responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the software functionality, and acquiring/utilizing knowledge of the operational workflows to be implemented with the system. They work closely with both internal and external customers, department colleagues, system vendors, and other stakeholders to define user requirements and provide integrated solutions based upon GlobalHealth’s standard.
The Epic Applications Analyst works to design and configure the application to support the identified future-state workflows. Taking overall design and workflow direction from designated department representatives and governance groups, the application analysts will work across application teams, with interdisciplinary work groups and designated operational subject matter experts to accomplish these goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume application expertise by obtaining and maintaining Epic Certification for the assigned application(s)
- Achieve an in-depth knowledge of assigned application and its relationship to other applications
- Convert business requirements to functional requirements to create business rules, scripts and procedures that are accessible, usable, efficient, re-usable, cost-effective, and supportable.
- Participate in operational, system, and user/customer acceptance planning and testing, supporting full end-to-end deployment of the overall system solution.
- Provide application expertise through demonstrations of system functionality to facilitate discussions and decisions where needed
- Configure the system in accordance with established guidelines; following standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications.
- Troubleshoot problems identified by team members and end-users.
- Follow established guidelines for system change, release, and incident control.
- Identify potential system enhancement needs.
- Introduce best-practice options for future-state workflows and processes
- Provide application expertise to the project team, advisory groups, and others as needed.
- Track, update, and resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possesses and applies expert knowledge of the assigned application/system with proven certification/competency, i.e. Epic Tapestry.
- Excellent understanding of areas of the healthcare business specific to assigned application (i.e. Utilization Management, Case Management, AP Claims, Contracts, Benefits, and Eligibility)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements, and to efficiently acquire and utilize new skills in response to such change
- Must be able to work in an environment where critical time constraints exist
- Healthcare background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent work experience is desirable.
- Epic Certification specific to assigned application/module is required
- >5 years experience as an applications analyst, applications specialist or equivalent business experience.
Work is normally performed in a climate controlled office environment, where exposure to conditions of extreme temperatures, poor ventilation, fumes, and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate, and includes sounds of normal office equipment, (computers, printers, telephones, etc.).
Duties are performed while standing, walking, bending down, and sitting. Most duties can be accomplished while sitting. Work includes occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds, (computer equipment, computer paper, files, etc.). Duties require finger dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and normal range of vision and hearing, for the safe operation of computer equipment.
No direct, or indirect supervision of others. Regularly interacts with all levels of staff in the organization.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!