Applications Engineer Manufacturing Job Description Sample
Applications Engineer - Lighting Manufacturing Company
Applications Engineer – Lighting Manufacturing Company
Searching for a challenging, yet ultimately rewarding position on an Inside Sales Team? SPI Lighting, a leading commercial and architectural lighting fixture manufacturer is recruiting for an Applications Engineer. This position is responsible for performing lighting layouts, calculations, and applications for SPI products. This person communicates regularly with architects, sales representatives, and engineers to obtain all information necessary to create an accurate layout. This is a technical position combined with inside sales to respond to customer inquiries on all product related opportunities.
The position will be responsible for:
Studying industry standards and job specific lighting requirements
Utilizing AGI32 computer software to run lighting application calculations to ensure light levels are achieved.
Responding to phone call inquiries regarding fixtures, lamping, lamp life, CRI listing, remote distance of ballast, ADA requirements, NEC requirements, IES Recommendations for areas, etc.
Corresponding directly with sales representatives or specifiers regarding lighting applications or other questions.
Completing layout work and BOM’s for proposed fixtures, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole fixture.
Developing and designing components in 2D and 3D softwares that are required to create modified versions of existing products.
Developing cost estimates and price quotes based on customer / modification requests. .
Providing technical information on all product lines to internal and externals sources as needed.
Other responsibilities as applicable for the position.
2-5 years of applications engineering experience
Inside sales experience
Knowledge of the Lighting industry
Knowledge of 2D and 3D software
Think critically and develop proactive solutions
Must convey a professional attitude and appearance on a daily basis
2-5 years experience in designing and detailing, preferably in Autodesk Inventor
Experience working with photometric software, Photopia and AGI32 perferred
SPI provides a competitive starting wage, excellent working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) plan and paid time off. If this opportunity is of interest to you, submit your resume with salary history to the contact information below or stop in and fill out an application.
SPI Lighting Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Equal Opportunity Employer
Manufacturing Applications Engineer
Several Applications Engineer positions are available courtesy of Prolink Resources. These are direct hire and full time positions with a large scale manufacturer.
Candidates must be ITAR compliant
The primary responsibility of this position is to serve as a front end to pre-sale of the Company’s automation solutions including the generation of quotations and meeting with customers to ensure the scope and specification of the project. This position quotes robotic welding and material handling solutions, dedicated welding and assembly machines.
- Evaluate technical content of complex potential projects and develop tooling/system concepts for processing of customer assemblies.
- Determine feasibility of complex customer applications (welding or other) and complete application engineering tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to Sales, Engineering and Project Management departments.
- Accurately estimate material and labor costs required to produce the proposed equipment in a profitable manner.
- Estimate process, machinery and operator load/unload cycle times.
- Generate and review complex quotations for content and accuracy.
- Provide process expertise for Sales and Customer Support departments.
- Generate and present technical presentations to customers.
- Demonstrate understanding of the nature of the industry served and the available market.
- Exhibit a whole company perspective relative to system and solution specific opportunities.
- Assist engineers and other technical staff in design and development of products, systems, processes and equipment by analyzing technical challenges and working in accordance with customer specifications.
- When necessary, travel to the customer’s site to assist in project or product development, working with engineering design specifications, objectives and standards.
- Attend post-project review meetings for the purpose of analyzing the successes and failures of projects with respect to profitability and technical satisfaction.
- BS degree in Engineering (or equivalent).
- 7+ years of experience with automation equipment and tooling.
- 5+ years of experience with robotic welding (arc, laser, resistance) and material handling applications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Demonstrated skills with technical writing, communication and customer relations.
- Self-motivated, able to act independently to set and manage priorities.
- Adaptability in handling changing work priorities and customer requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong math skills and the ability to handle both simple tasks and complex assignments.
- High energy level and flexibility to manage job demands outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastructure
Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex.
Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management, and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues.
Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission-critical plant applications.
This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access.
This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
Candidates must be available to work all shifts including nights/weekends
Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) is required.
Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
Project Management experience is a plus
Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support
Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems
Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate ICT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
Overview G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity. At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience. At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.
ID75461# of Openings1
CategoryInformation Technology (IT)
Cad/Cam Applications Engineer (Manufacturing Software)
CAD/CAM Applications Engineer (Manufacturing Software)
As the worldwide leader in CAMWorks sales, Access Manufacturing Systems currently has an immediate opening for a talented Application Engineer in our office in Salem, NH.
Established in May of 1990, and based in Salem, NH, we’re a private reseller of CAMWorks and SolidWorks CAM an intuitive solids-based CAM solution that helps manufacturers increase productivity and profitability through best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools that maximize machining efficiencies.
Working with us, you will be part of an organization that is committed to excellence in all areas of our business. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package. If you are looking for a new challenge, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Your benefits will include:
· Medical Insurance
· Long- and short-term disability insurance
· 401(k) w/ employer match
· Paid vacation
Applications Engineer (Manufacturing Software)
The CAD/CAM Applications Engineer will support, train, and demonstrate our CAMWorks and SolidWorks CAM software to customers interested in our solutions. This position offers the ability to continuously grow in your career as you apply the new functionality added to our tools. Come work for a company where you will never stop learning and where you can use that knowledge to benefit you and others in the manufacturing industry.
Sales – Applications Engineer (Manufacturing Software)
For the Applications Engineer position, we are looking for a qualified candidate who has a great attitude, enjoys working with people, and likes to be constantly challenged. You must be able to learn quickly and solve problems effectively and in a timely manner. This position also requires excellent communication and troubleshooting skills and the ability to follow through. Some travel is also required.
Other requirements include:
· CNC Programmer with CAD/CAM software (SolidCAM, HSM, DelCAM, FeatureCAM, Mastercam, Esprit, Gibbs, etc.), preferred
· CAMWorks and Solidworks experience, a plus
· No telecommuting; position requires working from our Salem, NH office
CNC Programmer – Applications Engineer (Manufacturing Software)
Ready for a dynamic new career opportunity?
Software Applications Engineer – Telematics Modem SW Applications And Systems
Job Title Software Applications Engineer – Telematics Modem SW Applications and Systems
Post Date 11/02/2017 Company-Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - CDMA Technology at http://www.qualcomm.com/about/businesses/qct
Job Area Engineering
- Customer Engineering
- San Diego
Job Overview Customer Engineering (CE) team helps customers with the design specific customizations in boot, power/performance and stability, and support launch of products right from concept design to commercialization. As a member of Qualcomm Telematics SW Customer Engineering group, candidate will be responsible for supporting latest technological features and telematics commercialization issue. Candidate will be working with a multi-discipline internal teams including Product management, Software development, System design, Software Test and target teams to integrate and commercialize Qualcomm products. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Candidate should be motivated to learn, eager to debug and resolve issues, have a customer mindset, and be interested in wireless technologies.
Support telematics customer accounts, Cases as Modem system SW POC + Provide end-to-end Modem system engineering & debug support for customer issues, field returns and launch blocking issues
Support actively OEMs in current and next generation telematics platforms, SDK, design architecture discussions & pre-sale engagements + Provide support for telematics use-cases including C-V2X trials on development platforms + Contribute to automotive system documentation, user guides and application notes All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Minimum Qualifications6+ years of industry experience in the following:
- Telematics and Mobile Broadband products/markets + C/C++/Perl/Python programming on embedded real-time operating systems + Wireless communications/systems and protocols including: CDMA/UMTS/LTE/5G + Software debugging
Preferred Qualifications + Demonstrate expertise with tools and techniques used in embedded real time operation systems (JTAG etc.,) + The candidate is expected to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, high motivation, the ability to learn quickly, and must be a self-starter + Previous experience on modem protocol development areas is strongly desired + Experience with Qualcomm tools (QXDM, QCAT and etc)
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering EEO employer: including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability & veterans status.
Advanced Applications Engineer/Senior Applications Engineer
Advanced Applications Engineer/Senior Applications Engineer Job ID #: 1120 Job Category: Information Technology Position Type: Full Time - Term Department: POAH-PO APPLICATION SOFTWARE GROUP FLSA: Exempt Share: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Why Work at BNL? Brookhaven National Laboratory is a multipurpose research institution funded primarily by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science. Located on the center of Long Island, New York, Brookhaven Lab brings world-class facilities and expertise to the most exciting and important questions in basic and applied science—from the birth of our universe to the sustainable energy technology of tomorrow. We operate cutting-edge large-scale facilities for studies in physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, applied science, and a wide range of advanced technologies. The Laboratory's almost 3,000 scientists, engineers, and support staff are joined each year by more than 4,000 visiting researchers from around the world. Our award-winning history, including seven Nobel Prizes, stretches back to 1947, and we continue to unravel mysteries from the nanoscale to the cosmic scale, and everything in between. Brookhaven is operated and managed by Brookhaven Science Associates, which was founded by the Research Foundation for the State University of New York on behalf of Stony Brook University, and Battelle, a nonprofit applied science and technology organization. Organizational Overview The Physics Application Software (PAS) Group in the Physics Department at BNL focuses on the ATLAS experiment at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, development of the Next Generation of Workload Management System for BigData (DOE ASCR and HEP funded project), Software development for the future experiments such as LSST and DUNE. It is the host of the U.S. ATLAS Project Office for Operations and Phase-1 Upgrade, and the ATLAS Tier-1 computing facility, and is designated as one of the U.S. ATLAS Analysis Support Centers. The PAS at BNL has significant responsibilities in ATLAS for the distributed software development and support, and new Production System development based on PanDA (Production and Distributed Analysis system). The group has leading roles in ATLAS distributed computing and software projects, as well as in physics analysis support. The new computing professional is expected specifically to work on the Belle II Distributed Computing effort that is a DOE HEP funded project, in particular on the Belle II Distributed Data Management System (DDMS) and Conditions DataBase (CDB). The PAS Group at BNL is recently responsible for key Belle II computing software development (Belle II is an experiment at KEK, Japan). The PAS group is leading several efforts of the Belle II DOE HEP funded computing program, in particular in the software development for the Distributed Data Management System (DDMS) and the Conditions Data Base (CDB). Position Description The PAS Group has an opening for a 2-year term Computing Professional to work on the DOE HEP funded Belle II computing project at BNL, USA. This position will work under the direction of the Chief Technology Architect in the Physics Department. The selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent upon years of experience and depth and breadth of relevant knowledge and skills. The starting date is on/or about November 1, 2017. Essential Duties and
Take responsibility for the DDMS and the CDB and the implementation of new features as defined by the Belle II distributed computing group. Position Requirements Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Requires a Bachelor of Science in Experimental High Energy Physics or Computing, and a minimum of 5 years related work experience
Experience in developing core software and experience with large distributed systems
Strong background in physics
Knowledge of modern computing technologies, SQL, C++, Java, and Python programming languages
Knowledge of Grid computing and databases
Experience in software development for physics experiments or large-scale simulations
Excellent written and oral communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of scientists and technical staff Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Master degree in Physics, Computer Science or related discipline, PhD highly preferred
Experience with Workload Management Systems for Distributed Computing
Experience with large-scale HPC simulations, including experience with PBS, Slurm and other job schedulers.
Strong background in data processing, data analysis and analytics, knowledge of modern computing technologies and tools in these areas
Knowledge of modern virtualization and container technologies
Experience in grant proposal writing OTHER INFORMATION:
Some foreign and domestic travel At Brookhaven National Laboratory we believe that a comprehensive employee benefits program is an important and meaningful part of the compensation employees receive. Our benefits program includes, but is not limited to:
Life Insurance + 401(k) Plan
Paid Parental Leave
Swimming Pool, Weight Room, Tennis Courts, and many other employee perks and benefits We invite you to consider Brookhaven National Laboratory for employment. To be considered for this position, please apply online at BNL Careers and enter the job title into the Keyword Search. Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. BNL takes affirmative action in support of its policy and to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Service And Applications Engineer
Trioptics (http://www.trioptics.com) is a world-leading, innovative and fast-growing provider of optical test and manufacturing equipment with an international footprint and user base.
We are currently expanding our US operations and are looking for highly driven and motivated
Service and Applications Engineers
for our teams in Rancho Cucamonga, CA or Rochester, NY offices.
In your role as Service and Applications Engineer, you are working with both our customers and our internal R&D teams to make sure our customers get the optimal Trioptics solution for their application.
You are involved in all stages of the sales process: from discussing applications with customers, proof-of-concept studies, discussing instrument configurations, installation and training at the customer
site to after-sales support. We expect you to establish and maintain strong working relationships throughout all levels of the internal and external organizations.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities and suggest technical solutions for optical metrology and production equipment
- Travel to customer sites to perform installations, training, calibrations, equipment moves, repairs, maintenance and other required product support services
- Maintain expert level of product and application knowledge for several Trioptics product lines
- Maintain accurate records of work performed
- Resolve customer service issues or difficulties
- Maintain professional business relationships with customers
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects
- BA/BS in Optics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent successful experience in an Optics industry role
- Minimum 3 years industry experience, preferably in an Optics field
- Ability to read and understand optical, mechanical and electrical drawings and documentation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- US citizenship is required in compliance with ITAR regulations
- 30%-50% travel is required
- Practical knowledge of Trioptics instruments is a big plus
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience preferred
- Background in optics and optical manufacturing preferred
We believe our success depends on the quality of our people - if you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, and challenging environment, we are interested in speaking with you!
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive insurance package and a 401(k) plan.
Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Applications Engineer (304818)
Applications Engineer (304818) Manufacturing Technology, Regular Full-Time # Samsung Austin Semiconductor, LLC ,Austin Texas Apr 10, 2017 # General Description Summary /
The Metrology team is a very tight network of engineers and technicians devoted to giving process measurement solutions in a timely manner. Since the nature of metrology work depends heavily on every aspect (equipment, process, applications, etc.), good teamwork and communication skill is required to be successful. The role of the defect metrology applications engineer is to determine the best possible solution in order to detect defects of interest. Be a part of the Metrology family! Metrology has five great experienced teams that work together, and this creates many opportunities to work with state-of-the-art equipment and very innovative measurement techniques. This friendly environment will help you accelerate your experience and knowledge so that you can have a strong contribution to the team and company.
Specific Job Duties: The defect metrology applications engineer will be an applications owner for a bright field inspection platform and will be responsible for maintaining and improving detection for recipes in a process module. In this position, you will work closely with engineers from other process modules, as well as with manufacturing in order to prioritize required engineering work. Some of the specific duties include:
Working with our customers (Unit Parts, PIE) to understand inspection requirements and recommend the best solutions to detect defects of interest
Ensure required inspection recipes are in place and optimized for new products
Identify weaknesses in our inspection strategy, and determine methods to improve detection of critical defects of interest
Working with our vendors to understand and enhance tool capabilities and defect detection It is important that the candidate have excellent written and oral communication skills and high level of customer orientation to support this critical job function. # Necessary Skills / Attributes Education, Training, Certification(s) and Minimum
B.S Degree in engineering, materials science or related field
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant semiconductor experience Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Software, Tools: (List MOST important requirements first. Then list soft skills and desired (but not required), experience.
Experience with KLA-Tencor bright field tools
Strong problem solving skills
Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
Basic understanding of yield management and semiconductor processing
Strong project management ability
Able to prioritize large workloads on a daily basis
Self-starter with a continuous improvement attitude # Company Information Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With 2400 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.
Field Applications Engineer / Solutions Engineer
Mobelisk is a Series A funded technology company that designs and develops durable, modular tablet, phablet, and smartphone solutions that can be custom-tailored to support a wide range of enterprise needs. To support our accelerating growth, we are looking to add a Field Applications Engineer / Solutions Engineer to our team who is interested in bringing new enterprise mobility solutions to life that include mobile devices, peripherals, sensors, mobile applications, and complementary cloud infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a technology startup led by a management team with multiple successful exits. A competitive salary, stock options, profit sharing, and a full benefits package awaits. Our office is located in downtown Phoenix, three blocks from Chase Field.
As a Field Applications Engineer / Solutions Engineer, you will assist current and prospective customers as well as technology partners with the design, development, test, and deployment of enterprise mobility solutions that include Mobelisk mobile devices, peripherals, sensors, mobile applications, and web applications.
- You will define solution requirements and develop corresponding requirements documents, integration plans, test plans, and project schedules.
- You will provide current/prospective customers and technology partners with Mobelisk iOS and Android SDK integration support.
- You will provide current/prospective customers and technology partners with Mobelisk Web API integration support (RESTful interface that communicates via HTTPS and uses JSON serialization for data).
- You will provide current/prospective customers and technology partners with technical support.
- You will generate responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- You will work closely with Sales and Business Development on sales opportunities.
- You will distribute and maintain configuration control of the assets required to develop, test, and deploy complete enterprise mobility solutions (hardware, firmware, software, support equipment, Web applications, etc.).
- You will generate user guides, manuals, and related collateral.
- You will work with the engineering team to define solution enhancements required to meet customer or market specific needs.
- You will act as the overall technical engagement manager for current/prospective customers.
- You will own the customer engagement schedule - estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating all Mobelisk interaction.
- You will troubleshoot issues in test and production environments and determine the appropriate corrective action.
- You will be a core member of the engineering team and responsible for the advancement of the company’s enterprise mobility solutions.
- You will continually monitor the status and ensure the success of Mobelisk enterprise mobility solutions.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise required to independently design and manage a complex, cross-platform field applications engineering or solutions engineering program for a technology platform that includes hardware, firmware, mobile applications, Web applications, SDKs, and mobile/Web APIs
- Demonstrated mobile (Android and iOS) application development skills
- Demonstrated Web application development and integration skills
- Experience with a broad range of mobile devices (Samsung, Apple, LG, HP, etc.)Experience with a broad range of operating systems (Android, iOS, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Experience with over-the-air firmware/software update models for geographically distributed, Internet connected devices
- Experience with hosted, multi-tenant Web applications
- Experience with hosted and on-premises server deployments
- Experience interfacing with a multi-disciplinary engineering team on novel and evolving designs
- Excellent skills in documenting and communicating product requirements to other team members
- Familiarity with highly-structured engineering processes (requirements derivation, trade studies, specification, design, development, test, etc.), but able to move forward at startup speed
- Passion for mobile device technology including tablets, phablets, smartphones, smartwatches, wired/wireless communication technologies, sensors (environmental, chemical, biological), imagers, readers, scanners, USB, wireless power delivery, IoT, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Experience in an early-stage or startup environment
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel up to 65% of the time to support customer engagements
Sales Applications Engineer
Sales Application Engineer
Primary Objective of Position:
A Sales Application Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the sale of assigned product lines within established Company territory and on customer listing. Responsible for promoting a favorable image of the Company.
Major Areas of Accountability (Primary Duties):
1. Ensures that product line order intake of the product lines assigned are at or above budget and consistent with the Company's policies and practices. Enters new orders and holds internal coordination (Kick-Off) meeting.
2. Works with personnel in selling and marketing operations. Ensures that product prices and policies are timely and complete on quotation requests. Makes product line presentations.
3. Ensure that new product ideas are properly presented to the Sales Manager or Director of Business Development & Sales.
4. Participates in strategic market analysis and forecasting.
5. Establishes and maintains an excellent working relationship with all customers and other industry influences served by product lines handled.
6. Maintains current knowledge of industry price levels, policies, patterns and trends.
7. Participation at designated trade shows.
8. Accumulates and maintains information regarding competitor’s product detail, market share, financial reports, personnel, price books, manufacturing facilities, strategies, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Takes a leadership role in "product advocate" activities to help assure timely completion of new product and cost improvement projects. Generates and maintains product literature including sell sheets, brochures, presentations, etc.
9. Operates within bounds of good ethical, professional, legal, and business standards in accomplishment of assigned responsibilities.
10. Responsible for contacting and coordinating with Marketing and other departments to assure that departmental and company quotas and goals are met. Provides guidance and suggestions to Field Sales Engineers, Sales, and Market Managers in formulating sales strategies, handling customer negotiations, conducting promotional programs, gathering competitor and market information, and making customer visits. Provide data for the creation of order intake forecast.
11. Responsible for reviewing specifications and processing multiple negotiations in an accurate and timely fashion. Coordinate meetings with customers and account representative. Develops understanding of customer’s needs and coordinates with account representative to assure that all details of specifications, pricing and delivery are clearly and completely communicated during negotiations and at order entry time.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (Required):
1. BS degree (electrical or mechanical engineering preferred) or equivalent industry specific business experience.
2. 2 + Years experience in a technical sales roles.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (Preferred):
1. Computer literate, with knowledge of current operating systems and software common to business applications, i.e. – MS Office.
2. Good verbal and written communications skills.
3. Ability to communicate clearly on commercial, technical, management and employee relations issues with entry level through executive management.
4. Ability to understand and utilize Total Quality Management Skills in evaluating problems and leading process improvement work groups.
5. Ability to read and understand financial reports. Ability to motivate the workgroup to succeed through demonstrated interpersonal communicative skills.
6. Ability to understand basic business related problems.
7. Physical ability to travel within manufacturing and office facilities. This requires climbing stairs and moving over, around and about shop machinery and in-process apparatus in a safe manner.
8. Ability to travel world-wide on short notice.
To apply, please go to: http://old.weg.net/us/Contact/Join-the-WEG-Team
Electric Machinery offers a comprehensive benefit plan, including health, dental, vision, HRA, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and more! For more information on Electric Machinery, visit our website at www.electricmachinery.com. Must pass background check and drug screen.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!