Appraiser Automobile Damage Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Appraiser Automobile Damage
Auto Damage Field Appraiser
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference. Who we are: AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you’ll do: When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative - Auto Damage Field Appraiser , you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
This position handles moderate to highly complex claims matters involving auto physical damage written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
The primary functions include investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of automotive claims.
Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
This position requires the highest level of technical skills.
Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine liability and damages.
Identify and obtain statements from insureds, claimants and witnesses.
Comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
Valid driver’s license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
Territory: Long Beach, Torrance, East LA, South Gate, Hawthorne, Norwalk and surrounding cites. What you bring: + Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired.
Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred.
Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary.
Advanced technical knowledge and skills among peers required.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills. What’s in it for me? + A career with growth potential.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured’s’ who rely on you for assistance. Remarkable benefits: + Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays + Disability Coverage + Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
Employee Rewards and Discounts + Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states “Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.” AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Organization:CLMS AUTO PHYSICAL DAMAGE (00280.05.1000)
Title:Auto Damage Field Appraiser
Location:California-Long Beach (CA)
Other Locations:California-Torrance (CA)
Post a Job
General Responsibilities: At Hertz, you'll be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and abilities, and no two days are the same. If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment where you learn something new every day, then look no further.
Our Appraiser position has exactly what you're looking for. Bring your energy, drive and motivation to Hertz, and put your career in high gear! *
This position does have a company car provided
Mandatory Requirements: Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of experience appraising vehicles. You will need strong customer service skills as you will be responsible for meeting and greeting the body shop owners working on our fleet as well as discovering new body shops to add to our vendor list.
Excellent communication skills are needed as you will also be in contact with the body shops regarding the body damage, preparing administrative paperwork for the fleet, salvage packages, and will be responsible for quality control when work is being performed on the fleet. The preferred candidate would be ASE certified for Body Damage estimating or ICAR certified. A working knowledge of the Mitchell 6.0 appraisal system is a plus! Candidates who have experience working with insurance agencies appraising vehicles which have been involved in accidents and have damage which requires repair.
Preferred Requirements : Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Job ID131671# Positions1
LocationUS-FL-West Palm Beach
CategoryMaintenance - Vehicle
Post a Job
Field Auto Damage Appraiser - Safeco
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual
- A Fortune 100 Company! Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a position that allows you to do meaningful and innovative work in a culture of continuous improvement? Do you want a career that includes endless opportunities for growth? Join Liberty Mutual Insurance, a Fortune 100 Company, and hone your skills alongside a diverse, collaborative team dedicated to helping others and providing best-in-class customer service! A career with Liberty Mutual providesa home for your talent, and an open road for your ambition. We will provide you with a wide variety of work to enhance your skills and advance your career. We will stand together to preserve and protect what people earn, build, own and cherish. As a member of the Field Auto Damage Appraising Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of auto claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Field Auto Damage Appraisers use industry leading products and services to help our customers through the claims process. The actual internal level/grade for this role will depend on the candidate’s overall experience and skill level. This position is located in Billings, MT Responsibilities: * Using multiple software systems and claims best practices, prepares itemized appraisals indicating costs of parts, materials and labor necessary to restore damaged vehicles to their pre-damage condition. Submits appraisals promptly to claims personnel or issues payments to policyholders and/or claimants to expeditiously process claims.
Provides technical advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinions on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident.
Completes auto repair facility and independent re-inspections, supplements as warranted to verify damage or confirm repairs are completed.
Resolves disagreements and negotiates with auto repair facilities, Independent Adjusters, claimants and policyholders.
Evaluates claims for potential fraud or subrogation.
May be called upon for catastrophe duty
All other duties as assigned. Qualifications: * Requirements include a thorough knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques, terminology and vehicle construction.
An understanding of the basic claims department operation is necessary.
Requires strong negotiation and analytical skills, strong computer skills and ability to work with multi-faceted systems.
Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form.
The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 1-3 years of directly related experience. Licensing and certification are required.
For car custodians, a valid driver's license is required. Benefits: We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following: * 401K and Company paid pension plan
Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
Discount fitness memberships
Flexible spending accounts
Vision care coverage
Credit Union membership
Employee and Dependent life insurance
Accidental death & dismemberment insurance Overview: * * At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed. We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Title: *Field Auto Damage Appraiser
Post a Job
Automobile Damage Appraiser
Infinity Insurance Company is a leader in bringing specialized automobile insurance programs to the marketplace. We deliver innovative products and services that are designed to meet the diverse and evolving insurance needs of consumers.
When we named our company "Infinity" we knew it was a bold title. Infinity means without end. For more than 50 years, Infinity has done justice to its name, searching for every possible way to offer the best service. The key to our ongoing success is excellence. We strive for excellence in every detail, from our policy offerings and insurance products to our hiring and training programs. We don't take excellence for granted. All of our hard work has paid off. We consistently outperform the industry by making auto insurance more accessible, easier to understand and affordable.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Investigates, evaluates and appraises damaged automobiles, and may be called upon to settle this portion of the claim within an authorized dollar limit.
*1. Participates in a program of formal and on-the-job training through classroom instruction, observing repair work and keeping abreast of new repair techniques and procedures. Successful completion of all company training and certification testing is required to remain in the position.
*2. Examines first and third party vehicle damage in the field, at drive in locations, or at service centers as assigned. Follows the company photograph guidelines to verify the identity of the vehicle and to thoroughly document current condition/damage, prior damage, vehicle options, etc. and prepares accurate written appraisal to determine and verify the extent of vehicular damage. A copy of the appraisal will be provided to the owner and uploaded on the day of the appraisal. All supplements will be completed per company guidelines.
*3. Ensures adherence to claims procedures and guidelines prescribed by the company to produce a high quality work product.
*4. Negotiates repair prices with repair facilities and secures agreed prices for repairs. Maintains a list of company approved part suppliers and uses these firms whenever possible/applicable to control the cost of repairs and to ensure quality work. May visit repair shops to evaluate physical plant, quality of work and may provide a list of garage or repair facilities to insured if allowed by state law.
*5. Negotiates settlements in a timely manner as assigned. Ensures equitable and fair payment of physical damage losses within authority granted. Obtains all necessary documentation to substantiate the appraisal and/or settlement being offered.
*6. Returns completed appraisal to the handling office no later than 24 hours after inspection.
*7. Returns all phone calls within 24 hours and responds to written correspondence within 24 hours.
*8. Ensures that Fair Claim Practices Acts and state laws and/or regulations are strictly followed.
*9. Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record if a company vehicle is being provided, if being assigned to CAT duty which requires driving to inspect CAT loss vehicles or if instructed to drive to handle company business when needed.
*10. Demonstrates the learning capability, development and ability to write accurate appraisals.
*11. May be assigned to take photos of accident scenes, take statements, prepare scene diagrams, CAT duty and other duties to assist with the handling of company claim matters.
*12. Ensures that vehicles are moved to an approved storage facility or salvage pool. Negotiates with storage facilities to control costs. Ensures that total losses are moved quickly and proper paperwork is secured to allow the company to sell salvaged vehicles in a timely manner.
*13. Must apply for and possess applicable licenses required by the state to which the individual is assigned. (If such licenses are not obtained, employee is not eligible to remain in position).
*14. Properly secures all drafts within possession. All payments are to be made within company guidelines.
*15. Reports any questionable payments, including suspected fraud, supplements or appraisals found directly to management as appropriate.
16. Performs all other duties as assigned.
*17. Must have regular predictable attendance.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year full time work experience.
2. One (1) year of prior experience in auto repair or appraising is preferred.
3. Must have good computer skills.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record if a company vehicle is being provided.
5. Must have good planning and organizing skills.
6. Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Some positions may require specific bilingual skills.
7. Must have the ability to effectively deal with conflict.
8. Successful completion of specific courses as designated by Home Office, National Material Damage Dept in connection with the Infinity University Claims Training Dept. is required to remain in this position. Failure to pass any of these designated classes will result in termination.
Employees understand our commitment to a positive work environment and dedication to the utmost in service. Advancement opportunities include skill training and career paths for many positions. We take the time to get to know our customers and recognize the importance of building long-term relationships – with our business clients as well as our hardworking employees.
Come see why our team gets the job done right and has fun doing it!
Post a Job
Field Auto Damage Appraiser
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company! Completes quality appraisals of damaged vehicles to restore these vehicles to their pre-damage condition. Completes moderate to more complex claims within assigned authority limits consistent with company policy and legal requirements. Daily expectations include total loss opinions, auto repair shop and independent adjuster appraisal re-inspections, and supplemental appraisals. Provides best in class service to our internal and external customers. Provides technical and procedural assistance to other insurance professionals in relation to the claims appraisal process. This position is located in Southeastern, MA and RI. Responsibilities:
- Using multiple software systems and claims best practices, prepares itemized appraisals indicating costs of parts, materials and labor necessary to restore damaged vehicles to their pre-damage condition. Submits appraisals promptly to claims personnel or issues payments to policyholders and/or claimants to expeditiously process claims.
- Provides technical advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinions on whether specific damage is related to a particular accident.
- Completes auto repair facility and independent re-inspections, supplements as warranted to verify damage or confirm repairs are completed.
- Resolves disagreements and negotiates with auto repair facilities, Independent Adjusters, claimants and policyholders.
- Evaluates claims for potential fraud or subrogation.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requirements include a thorough knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques, terminology and vehicle construction.
- An understanding of the basic claims department operation is necessary.
- Requires strong negotiation and analytical skills, strong computer skills and ability to work with multi-faceted systems.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 1-3 years of directly related experience. Licensing and certification are required.
- For car custodians, a valid driver's license is required.
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
United States-Massachusetts-South Easton
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (Â±11 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Post a Job
Auto Damage Field Appraiser Supervisor
An auto insurance company located in the San Antonio is seeking an Auto Damage Field Appraiser Supervisor to add to their team.
To qualify for this Direct Hire position, you must have insurance background , supervisory and or management experience, strong background in estimating/appraising auto damage .
In this position you will be responsible for supervising and monitoring a team. Report and document variances and performance along with reviewing suspicious losses and determine if further investigation is warranted. Other duties include: reviewing requests, interviewing and selecting candidates for your department, completing evaluations and other responsibilities as needed.
Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=99347&szCandidateID=0 to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Larissa Muncy by email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position.Post a Job
Director Of Sales - Automobile Manufacturing Technology
Director of Sales - Automobile Manufacturing TechnologyWe are seeking a high energy, ambitious individual to join our team to help drive our growth into the industrial manufacturing market in the North America. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team selling unique assembly automation, tool control and asset management solutions into automotive, tier 1 and discrete manufacturing companies.
Ubisense solutions are a combination of software, hardware, consulting and delivery services and have a high value and complexity requiring detailed business cases to be crafted for each opportunity. Successful candidates must
- Work from virtual office. Reside in Ohio area or in another industrial location.
- Over 5 years direct sales experience in the discrete manufacturing industry selling to large automotive OEM’s or….
- Previous Ford/GM/Chrysler manufacturing engineering background highly desirable
- Experience selling software solutions
- Manage and close million dollar opportunities
- Strategic sales experience with large manufacturing organizations selling to business stakeholders
- Coordinate effectively company resources to meet customer expectations
Account Executive RoleThis customer-facing position comprises the following objectives and tasks:
- Concurrently manage and close multiple million dollar opportunities
- Establish productive relationships throughout multiple key accounts
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Builds business cases in partnership with customers to move projects to approval.
- Extensive travel within sales region.
- Report to VP of Sales
Excellent complex and strategic selling skills are essential since the primary target is large manufacturing companies. The candidate must be comfortable addressing business and technical managers both on an individual level and in groups.
- Over 5 years complex solutions sales experience
- Previous software product selling experience to the discrete manufacturing sector (Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Agriculture, heavy vehicle, etc.)
- Strategic sales skills to manage large global accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial domestic (>50%) and some international travel
- Previous Ford/GM/Chrysler manufacturing engineering background highly desirable
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business, or related field.
- US citizenship or Labor Certification
Our location-aware IoT solutions dramatically improve efficiency and quality for more than 500 customers worldwide by providing unprecedented visibility of, and control over, their assets and processes. By keeping track of key assets, Ubisense solutions bring clarity to complex operations. Whether that complexity is caused by the volume of moving parts in the process, or the geographic spread of assets, Ubisense solutions present a clear, real-time picture of actual status, at any given time. Ubisense customers include BMW, Aston Martin, Airbus, Boeing, Caterpillar, Cummins, GM, Honda, John Deere and Toyota.
Auto Damage Appraiser - Denver, CO
Appraiser - Estimatics
Number of Openings:
- li>Utilizes automated estimating systems to prepare repair estimates reflecting vehicle damage, identifies reparability issues that may result in a potential total loss claim and completes documentation on vehicle options, condition, mileage, and other factors.
- Explains repair estimate information to State Farm customers, associates, and vendors.
- Evaluates bids and engages with non-program repair facilities to support claim resolution.
- Reviews estimates and affiliated work product of staff estimators, independent adjusters, and program repair facilities to effectively assess quality, competitiveness, compliance, process confirmation, and estimating expertise.
- Utilizes automated estimating systems to prepare competitive repair estimates.
- Provides technical support to claim handlers and less experienced estimatics team members on vehicle repair issues.
- Uses estimating vendor tools, and ECS.
- Applies knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues.
- Refers information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact.
- Evaluates bid content and photo documentation, vehicle damage, causation issues, and potential suspicious loss indicators.
- Completes necessary claim file documentation in ECS in support of subsequent claim handling.
- Applies thorough understanding of Standard Claim Process and Auto Damage Service Programs (ADSP).
- May participate in review of initial supplement requests and make recommendations on futher evaluation processes.
- Continuously develops professional/technical expertise regarding vehicle repair trends, automated estimating systems, repair techniques, tools, and other industry-related topics.
- Works in an in-office, centralized environment.
- At direction of claim handler, issues claim payments.
- Communicates effectively with claim associates, customers and repair facility personnel concerning issues relative to ADSP and/or the collision repair process.
- Evaluates Select Service and Staff photo documentation, vehicle damage estimates, and other damage assessment information.
- Performs additional vehicle inspections to evaluate repairer requests relating to additional damage.
- Identifies items not payable and communicates accordingly to the repair facility.
- May be involved in some training support efforts, as directed by leadership, when circumstances warrant.
- Participates in file review surveys to assess and inform leadership on individual staff and/or vendor performance.
- Reports findings using prescribed reporting tools outlined in Auto Claim Manual/ADSP.
- May audit vehicle damage losses including verification that all repairs are completed according to the final bill; documents any repair deviations.
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2017.
Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects and working in adverse weather conditions.Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm.Position may include work in an office environment and desk setting with use of phone and computer.Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable.Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars.Incumbent must be willing to work flexible work shifts as operation dictates.Incumbent may work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, based on workload and job requirement.Incumbent may be required to work overtime.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
LOCATION: This is a mobile worker position for the Denver, CO territory and surrounding area.
RESIDENCY: Selected candidate is required to reside in the territory.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE: Auto collision repair, auto damage estimating, and/or auto insurance appraiser experience is strongly preferred.
This job will require significant driving to multiple auto repair facilities, salvage yards, and possibly customer homes. A company car is provided for business use only. Stooping, bending, and some physical lifting is needed to adequately evaluate vehicle damage and create repair estimates.
Excellent communication and customer service skills a must.
HOURS: 8 am to 4:30 pm M-F - Employees in these roles may be expected to work irregular hours, including weekends. Periodic overtime may also be required.
LICENSING & BACKGROUND CHECKS: Continued employment is contingent upon meeting requirements necessary to obtain appropriate state(s) mandated licenses. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), background checks & MVRs required of various state(s). Failure to do so may result in rescission of job offer and/or termination.
TRAINING: Paid training is provided through web-based applications and classroom training. This may require overnight travel for up to two weeks at a time.
Post a Job
Damage Recovery Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans The Damage Recovery Unit (DRU) has opportunities for Recovery Specialists in our Tulsa, OK office. An integral part of the ongoing success of our company is the Damage Recovery Unit (DRU). When damage occurs to our company property – primarily our rental vehicles – the Damage Recovery Unit works to recover costs for those damages. DRU claim centers handle all claims involving damage to, and recovery for, company vehicles. The Damage Recovery Unit is made up of five positions that work together in a professional office environment. Claim files are handled with specialized functions flowing from one person to the next to completion. The Recovery Specialist handles incoming calls from renters, third parties, credit card companies, and insurance companies; documents calls; and updates information in the appropriate claim file. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm to allow for flexible scheduling options. This position pays $15.75 per hour.
Review claim files to determine potential coverage and develop collection strategies + Initiate appropriate verbal and written communication for the ultimate recovery within 90 days + Make appropriate internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information
Gather and evaluate police reports, repair estimates and other related documents + Effectively negotiate with responsible parties + Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments on claim files + Interpret the facts of loss in conjunction with debtor feedback in order to establish settlement strategy + Make recommendations for settlement strategy + Make suggestions for alternative dispute resolution
Update system notes and data fields
Must have a high school diploma or GED + Some college courses preferred
Must be at least 18 years old
Must be willing to accept $15.75/hour for this position
Bi-lingual a plus + One year of administrative, clerical or office work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required + One year of general collections, subrogation or claims experience preferred + Heavy phone experience preferred + At least basic/beginner skill level in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel) is required + candidates will be asked to complete skills assessments for Microsoft Word, Outlook and general typing
Must be able to work full-time
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must live in the Tulsa metropolitan area Requisition Number: 2017-211366 External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings External Company URL: www.erac.com
Estimator/Project Manager - Fire & Water Damage
Fire & Water Damage Project Manager/Estimator
Fire & Water Damage
Project Management, Xactimate, Estimating, Fire, Water, Smoke, Mold Remediation If you are a Project Manager/Estimator with Fire & Water Damage experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Our company has been n business for over 30 years. We offer the most competitive benefits package in the industry. We know that it is YOU ho make our business. We offer many additional comp structures outside of your normal base pay! Check us out.
What You Will Be Doing Works with the Project Coordinators (PC) and Controller to collect payments Maintains adjuster and customer contact throughout the project and manages expectations Prepares job schedule, budget, and materials list and delivers schedule to client for all non emergency jobs Delivers or sends billing and follows up with adjuster/owner Collaborates with the Business Development staff to enhance relationships Participates in PM on call rotation Understands and delivers all jobs to satisfy customer expectations Updates project data without delay in the company database and program systems as applicable Ensures collection procedures are followed Schedules technicians and sub-contractors Maintains a minimum of two client relationships and cooperates with Business Development to achieve direct referrals Ensures safety compliance and organization of all job sites Contacts customers and sets appointments Assesses safety and health risks/exposure Conducts first meeting, writes scope, takes photos, etc. Prepares estimate and presents in professional manner to owner/insurer Closes sale, involving appropriate colleagues when critical to sale
What You Need for this Position More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Mold Remediation What's In It for You
Many Other Benefits and Perks Offered So, if you are a Project Manager/Estimator
Fire & Water Damage with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Fire & Water Damage* NC-WilmingtonAL4-1376010