Apprentice Cook Job Description Sample
Apprentice Plumber - Home Office Facilities Maintenance
Apprentice General Manager
Water/Fire/Mold Technician Apprentice - Chattanooga, TN
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration - Chattanooga, TN
$8 - $12 an hour
Water, Fire and Mold Technician Apprentice
If you have construction knowledge and experience, but would like to learn a new career, this is a great opportunity for you. We currently have a position available assisting our Certified Water Technicians perform restoration and specialized cleaning. This will be your opportunity to learn, as well as show off your abilities. Proven apprentices will be eligible for company paid training and certification under IICRC guidelines, a company truck, more responsibilities and of course higher pay after 6 months with a proven track record.
Our Company performs emergency cleanup after fire and water losses, remediation of mold, carpet cleaning and bio-hazard cleanup. To be a certified water technician requires the ability to calculate how much drying equipment is to be placed at a loss and be able to understand and use our company's Drying Workbook software to track work performed and document drying progress.
This job requires hard work, but is rewarding and enjoyable. If you like being in a different location each day and working alone as well as with team members to accomplish goals, then this is a great opportunity for you. This is an hourly wage job. Compensation will depend on experience, training, and certifications.
- Applicant must have a strong knowledge of using basic hand tools as well as best practices in the construction industry
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Applicant will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
- Applicant must pass drug test.
- Must be physically able to lift objects weighing 25-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Applicant must be willing to work long hours at times and occasional evening and weekends, as well as some overtime. We are a 24 hour emergency service.
- Must be able to be on call for emergency jobs (nights & weekends on rotating schedule).
- A positive attitude is extremely important to our company.
- Must be a team player, but able to work alone when necessary. Must be able to problem solve and learn new aspects of the required job.
- Self motivated and clean cut.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have good math skills.
We are located in CHATTANOOGA, TN and service surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License
Full time hourly employee will be eligible for medical, dental, vision.
Hvac Installer Apprentice
Apprentice Engineer W/ Java, Git, And Maven
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Candidates Evaluated Against: Java developer Linux Git Maven
Preffered: Desired skills or willingness to learn: Apache NiFi JSON
0-2 years experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration of hardware and software systems to include an understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, concepts of operation, interface standards, and system architectures.
Apprentice Optical Administrator, VSP Retail (Celebration, FL, US, 34747)
Apprentice Maintenance Technician - H1
Funeral Director Apprentice
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!