Apron Cleaner Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Apron Cleaner
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Experienced Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Experience Spotter Cleaners pays up to $16.00/hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Lead Cleaner And Cleaner
In search of 1 Lead Cleaner (must have a clean driving record to drive company vehicle) and 1 regular cleaner.... Must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 7 until the work day is complete... 30 to 40 hours a week.... Must have a clean background check..... This is a very physical job... We clean 3 level hallways, clubhouses, vacant units for move ins and also Residential.... Must be dependable.... Looking for the right fit to keep growing with the company... Raises after training....
General Cleaner / Area Cleaner / Custodian / Janitor
The duties of a Janitor, General Cleaner include but are not limited to the following:
Empty recycle bins
Clean desks where applicable
Clean tables in conference room
Vacuum offices and common areas
Clean interior glass
Clean drinking fountains
Dust partitions, cabinets and vents
Clean elevators/shine stainless Chemicals
Operate chemical dispensing units
Properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form
Understand how to read MSDS sheets
Properly label chemicals
Wear proper PPE when working with chemicals Physical Functions Required
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
Ability to use motorized equipment.
Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents. A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required. Hours are 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm Mon-Fri Please apply online and we will call you for an interview. THANKS!
Cleaner - Window Cleaner
Come join our team and see why Madison Window Cleaning Co Inc has been the industry leader in Madison since 1930.
Currently seeking individuals with a valid drivers license for:
- Residential & Commercial Technicians $15/hr- No Experience required - will train
- High Rise Technicians (Rope Descent Systems) $20/hr- Experience required - certification preferred
This position is full time 40+ hrs Monday- Friday and some Saturdays. Overtime very common in the busy season. Interested candidates should be in good physical condition with ability to lift 50lbs on regular basis, bend, kneel, squat, sit, stand and work outdoors for long periods of time. This work is physically demanding but rewarding with a great sense of satisfaction in the work you'll perform. No fear of heights. Training, uniforms, tools and truck provided.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check is conducted. Must hold valid drivers license with satisfactory driving record.
Many benefits offered such as Health, Dental, PTO, Holiday Pay, SIMPLE IRA, Cell Phone
We perform window cleaning, gutter cleaning, snow removal, high level dusting and cleaning and other interior/exterior building maintenance.
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Madisonwindowcleaning/
or online at http://madisonwindowcleaning.com
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Cleaner.
The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area. The assigned area could be an aircraft, building, hospital or other facility. Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties. Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.JB.0.22.LN
Post a Job
Part Time Evening Medical Cleaner - Kirkland
Management Services NW is a regional full service commercial facility management company. We provide janitorial, landscaping, and maintenance services to commercial facilities in WA, OR, and ID.
We are seeking a Part Time Cleaner to service a medical facility in Kirkland! Medical facilities require a high level of consistent cleaning and sanitation in order to remain compliant with regulatory guidelines. This entails outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work off of a checklist and take supervisory direction well.
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license, a strong work ethic, and be very detail-oriented.
Days: Monday through Friday, 4:00 PM Start Time
Hours: Approximately 8-10 hours per week (2 hours per shift)
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid travel time, 401K after 1 year
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Car Cleaner (Part Time)
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
High school diploma or equivalent education required.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
House Cleaner - Professional
AWESOMENESS REQUIRED! Housekeeping Maid Easy is a local residential house cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
- You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail - you notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment- Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Friendly Work Environment- Open communication and collaboration.
- Bi-Weekly Compensation- Our cleaners average $450 - $550 per week plus mileage, and potential for monthly bonus and tips
- No Weekends required. Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 50 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation to and from our office. Car insurance is required and will be verified.
- Need to pass a back ground drug screening and criminal background check
Monthly Bonus available.Strong tip earnings also possible.
We are seeking a Residential/Commercial Cleaner to join our team! You will perform a variety of cleaning tasks after the client has moved out of their space.
- Clean residential homes, businesses, or office location
- clean inside cabinetry
- wipe down counters, baseboards
- remove marks from walls, doors, cabinetry
- wash windows
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields preferred but not required
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize ServiceMaster TBS Division’s commercial cleaning task schedules to perform all tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Emptying Trash
- Dusting all furniture, including desks, chairs, and tables
- Dusting all exposed surfaces, including sills, ledges, moldings, etc.
- Cleaning all glass and mirrors
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Weekly detailed office cleaning
- Arrive to work location at scheduled time
- Work within allotted hours
- Complete any special request made by client and log communication in company log.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented
- Friendly and Professional
- Willing to accept new challenges
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- High School Diploma required;
- Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
Work Demands & Requirements
- Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, pushing and pulling objects, lifting and moving objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
- Traveling to and from client locations is required, reliable transportation required.
- Uniform shirts are provided and must be worn during work hours.
- Must be willing to consent to background and drug screening, if necessary.
Looking for a candidate for Monday Through Friday-8am-11am
Looking for a candidate for Saturday - 8am until 2pm & Sunday-8am-11am
ServiceMaster TBS Division is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the link below to apply: