Arabi Job Description Sample
Fire Control Specialist (13J)
Field Artillery Firefinder Radar Operator (13R)
Radio Operator/Maintainer (25C)
Field Service Technician (Entry Level) | New Orleans, LA
As a Field Service Engineer, your primary mission will be to work with our customers within your defined territory to install, maintain and upgrade our Automated Teller Machines. You will also play a role in managing customer contracts and providing technical support during sales demos. Your background in electro-mechanical systems, coupled with your strong customer service skills with enable you to hit the ground running. The ability to work independently to complete system upgrades and provide preventative maintenance and repairs will ensure your success. Experience working across business units with a variety of personalities will serve you well as you interact with our customers to answer questions and resolve technical issues. This is a tremendous opportunity for the motivated, self-directed individual to work with a high degree of autonomy and represent a leading ATM company!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electro-Mechanics/A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 1-3 yrs of experience problem-solving/troubleshooting electronics
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
•Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
•STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
•5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year
Retail Sales Specialist Full Time
Head Start Teacher Aide
To share in the planning and implementing of daily activities for the children under the direction of the lead teacher; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Lead Teacher, Education Supervisor and/or Kingsley House Director. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, childcare standards and state licensing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the teacher, the teacher aide will assume the role and responsibilities of the Lead teacher.
- Assist with weekly preparation and implementation of daily activities for children. (Ex: meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assist teacher in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Interchange duties at the request of the Lead Teacher or Education Supervisor.
- Actively supervise the children during meals and return with them to their assigned classroom.
- Assist the teacher with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Help to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head whichever a child prefers.
- Prepare the learning centers and other collaborative work as directed by the Lead Teacher.
- Assist with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning.
- Ensure that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervise all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attend meetings as required; attend conferences with supervisor and/or director as requested.
- Maintain contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Lead Teacher and or Education Supervisor
- Understanding of Early Childhood Development practices and standards.
- Ability to communicate and work harmoniously with children, staff, and volunteers.
- Must possess a demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism and ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large. Must have a proven ability to work effectively and respectfully with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must have skills in engaging and motivating program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.Must have the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and must believe that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Must demonstrate a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House and Kingsley House at the Bayou District, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Must possess the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with professionals, para-professionals, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Must respect the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate in our programs.
Must have a CDA in Early Childhood Education or a High School Diploma or GED but must acquire a CDA in Early Childhood Education within the first year of hire.
At least three years of experience working in an Early Childhood Environment.
Sales Specialist - Liquid Handling
Enterprise Wide Sales Representative
Product Analyst - Pan Am Building
Educare Assistant Teacher
SUMMARY:The Educare Assistant Teacher works cooperatively with the Educare Lead Teacher to plan and implement the daily education program for the children. Under the reflective supervision of the Lead Teacher, the Assistant Teacher will ensure that all classroom activities and environment are developmentally appropriate and meet the individual needs of children as mandated by federal, state, local and accreditation standards, and that they reflect the agency’s philosophy and curriculum - to include Head Start, the Educare Learning Network and Kingsley House. The Assistant Teacher assumes the classroom Teacher’s responsibilities in the absence of the Lead Teacher.
The Educare Assistant Teacher reports to the Educare Lead Teacher.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Observe, assess and document each assigned child’s health, skills, behavior, growth and development.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop positive self-images and experience success.
- As assigned, develop an individualized educational strength plan for children.
- Participate in Family/Child Reviews.
- Identify any developmental concerns regarding the children and follow agency protocol.Curriculum
- In conjunction with the Teacher, plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities that will promote the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of each child.
- In conjunction with the Teacher, develop lesson plans with goals, objectives, activities and outcomes for children.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the classroom during the Lead Teacher’s absence.
- In conjunction with the Teacher maintain a classroom environment which includes positive guidance techniques, that meets state and local licensing regulations, accreditation standards, Head Start Program Performance Standards, the Educare Learning Network’s and Kingsley House’s philosophy and curriculum.
- Ensure all children are under appropriate supervision at all times.
- In the absence of the Lead Teacher, delegate child development responsibilities as needed.
- As assigned by the Lead Teacher, schedule and conduct Parent/Staff conferences.
- As assigned by the Lead Teacher, conduct two home visits per program year.
- In conjunction with the Lead Teacher and Family Advocate, encourage parent participation in the program.
- Develop effective partnerships with parents.
- In conjunction with the Lead Teacher, develop and maintain confidential educational information for each child and ensure all confidential information is protected.
- Accurately complete all required program documentation and submit in a timely manner to the Lead Teacher.
- Participate in recruitment efforts to help maintain full program enrollment.
- Complete daily attendance and meal participation reports and submit to the Lead Teacher.
- Follow all mandates of federal regulations, state and local licensing, accreditation standards and Head Start Program Performance Standards, the Educare Learning Network’s and Kingsley House’s philosophy and curriculum.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned, within the scope of the job description.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s degree or Associate of Arts in Teaching (AAT) in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or Child Development (CD), OR two year equivalent of an Associate’s degree with a minimum of 18 semester hours of credit in ECE or CD.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Clearance of background check.
- An annual physical examination and TB test are required as condition of initial employment and continued employment.
- Must be able to physically interact with children, including talk, hear, sit, stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and lift and or move items of up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to manually operate and use a computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with parents, children, staff and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Early Head Start/Head Start and other developmentally appropriate child care programs.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement child development and early childhood principles, practices and curricula for the specific age group (0-3 or 3-5).
- Ability to remain abreast of ongoing developments in the child care field.
- Willingness to participate in Educare’s commitment to continuously review, analyze and apply data/statistical findings from local and national evaluations to current program design.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team as a cooperative and supportive team member.
- Ability and willingness to work in a program located in a high-risk, low income community.
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse families and professionals.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information and materials.
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certification.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and the ability to learn and master other computer technology /software programs as needed.
- Ability to communicate and respond in a manner that demonstrates respect and concern.
- Ability to remain abreast of developments in the child care field to enhance professional growth and development.
Please, no phone calls.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!