Arabi Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist PRN - Inpatient And Outpatient
St. Bernard Parish Hospital is bringing comprehensive, quality healthcare and economic growth to our community. Your parish hospital is a 40-bed state-of-the art facility utilizing the newest advances in medical technology and patient-centered care to save lives, promote good health and advance the quality of life for the people of St. Bernard Parish and the surrounding region. Located 5 miles from downtown New Orleans, St. Bernard Parish Hospital is offering a competitive benefit package and salary to innovative, energetic applicants! Apply today and be a part of our dynamic, diverse team!
The Physical Therapist provides direct patient care in inpatient and outpatient settings; maintains appropriate department records and reports; participates in and facilitates the development of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation; Supervises Physical Therapy personnel; furthers their professional growth and development through continuing education; assists in daily department operations.
*Licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners to practice as a Physical Therapist
*Degree in Physical Therapy with one year of experience preferred
*Able to work collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
*Able to maintain a safe environment for patients, co-workers and visitors.
*Knowledge of patient rights.
*Able to meet the physical requirements and demands of this position.
*Ability to function within stressful and emergency situations.
*Knowledgeable of Universal Precautions and BSI (body substance isolation)
St. Bernard Parish Hospital does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
RN Med Surg / Telemetry FT Nights
Job Profile Summary This job is considered a leader in the provision of patient care utilizing the Nursing Process within the framework of the Nurse Practice Act, ANA Code for Nurses and Scope & Standards of Practice. The RN effectively delegates, directs and assists licensed and ancillary team members; assumes accountability for quality patient outcomes; exhibits sensitivity to cultural, ethnic and religious diversity in all interactions; maintains involvement in activities aimed toward the achievement of unit and the department’s strategic goals and objectives and demonstrates professional responsibility and accountability for his/her own practice and supports St. Bernard Parish Hospital’s philosophy of nursing.
Job Description To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at St. Bernard Parish Hospital’s discretion.
Required- Associates degree in Nursing
Preferred- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Work Experience Required- None.
Required- Current State of Louisiana RN License. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
Preferred- Certification in clinical specialty area
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effectively uses the Nursing Process in the delivery of patient care.
- Assesses learning needs and implement teaching strategies appropriate for the diverse needs of the patient, family and other groups or disciplines.
- Communicates, delegates and manages nursing team resources (human and fiscal) properly and serves as a leader and partner on the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Utilizes data, information and knowledge to evaluate and promote change in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Embraces concepts and behaviors that enhance customer satisfaction and employee morale and improvement in the profession of nursing.
Remains knowledgeable on current federal, state and local laws, accreditation standards or regulatory agency requirements that apply to the assigned area of responsibility and ensures compliance with all such laws, regulations and standards.
Complies with the St. Bernard Parish Hospital Compliance & Privacy Program and Standards of Conduct, including the immediate reporting of any known or suspected unethical or questionable behaviors or conduct; patient/employee safety, patient privacy, and/or other compliance- related concerns.
St. Bernard Parish Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work. Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job should be rated Light Work:(1) when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree; or (2) when it requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; and/or (3) when the job requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is negligible. NOTE: The constant stress and strain of maintaining a production rate pace, especially in an industrial setting, can be and is physically demanding of a worker even though the amount of force exerted is negligible
RN Clinical Manager Adult ICU
Oversees the day to day clinical functions of the Abdominal Transplant unit.
Utilizes evidence based nursing to serves as a consultant, facilitator, practitioner, educator and resource for nursing staff caring for Hepatobiliary, Renal and Abdominal Transplant patients;;Provides direct supervision, coaching and mentoring to professional and support staff. Supports the professional practice model, standards of nursing practice and the legal and industry standards. ;Responsible for assessing and evaluating patient needs, developing and/or providing consultation on development of patient care plans, assisting in the management of patient care, and monitoring of clinical responses and resource consumption on a concurrent basis. ;Responsible for implementing hospital goals and quality indicators .Accountable for clinical and service quality outcomes within the overall guidelines set by the organization. Responsible for ensuring clinical and operational compliance with regulatory agencies. ; Position
(Minimum qualifications for the position)/ Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Certification/Registration: Current Louisiana RN licensure, ACLS/ BLS required, CCTC, CNS, CCRN, and or PCCN preferred
Education: ; Masters RequiredExperience: Three;years of acute care;experience with a minimum of 2 years;recent critical care experience. Transplant experience a plus but not required.Recent management/supervisory experience in acute care setting;preferred
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Center Aide Floater (Continuous Recruitment)
To ensure continuity of care by assuming the planning and implementing of the daily activities for assigned children; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Education Supervisor and/or the Director; to assume full responsibility of the classroom in the absence of the Teacher/Teacher/Caregiver. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, Birth-to-Five Childcare standards and State Licensing. This position services all of the agency’s Early Learning sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the Teacher/Caregiver, the aide assumes full responsibility of the class.
- If assisting the Teacher/Caregiver, the Center Aide Floater will assist with the weekly planning and implementation of activities for children. (e.g., meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assists Teacher/Caregiver in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Actively supervises the children during meals in their assigned classrooms.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Assists with diaper changing.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver in the process of toilet training.
- Adheres to safety and universal precautions.
- Helps to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head, whichever a child prefers.
- Prepares collaborative work as directed by the Teacher/Caregiver.
- Assists with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning and health.
- Ensures that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervises all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attends meetings as required; attends conferences with supervisor and/or Director as requested.
- Maintains contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely collection and submission of participant information for inclusion in ChildPlus and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and able to appropriately apply Early Childhood Developmental practices and standards.
- Understands and applies the basics of center-based day care state regulations.
- Applies knowledge of children’s nutrition, health, and first aid
- Possesses a warm personality and willingness to respond to infants' and children’s needs in a manner that fosters emotional growth and development
- Communicates effectively and works harmoniously with children, staff, parents and volunteers.
- Understands the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront people today
- Works effectively and respectfully with people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Engages and motivates program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.
- Possesses the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and believes that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Obtains and maintains Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification.
- Obtains and maintains an update Child Development Associate w/infant and toddler endorsement
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
Child Development Associate (CDA w/infant and toddler endorsement) preferred; High school diploma and/or GED; but must acquire a CDA within the 1st year of employment. One year experience working in an Early Childhood Environment with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as computer, printer, fax machine, copier, calculator, telephone, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in Standard English both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to give and receive information electronically.
- Must be able to communicate successfully and pleasantly with school and central office personnel, students, and families.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to respond positively to supervision and accept suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to understand and interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Must keep accurate and up to date records.
- Must comply with state and district regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation.
in Stuttgart: Revisor (m/w)
…Sie suchen eine abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit im Bereich Revision?
…Sie möchten sich analytisch, konzeptionell und praktisch mit Themen in der Finanzwelt auseinandersetzen und dabei auch internationale Bezüge haben?
... dann sollten Sie unbedingt weiterlesen.
Diese spannenden Aufgaben erwarten Sie bei unserem Kunden:
- Durchführung von planmäßigen sowie außerplanmäßigen Prüfungen und Projektbegleitungen in allen Bereichen der Bank
- Überwachung der wirksamen Umsetzung vereinbarter Maßnahmen im Rahmen des Follow-up
- Beratung der internen Fachbereiche im Hinblick auf IKS-Fragestellungen
- Mitwirkung bei der jährlichen Prüfungsplanung
- Unterstützung bei der kontinuierlichen Weiterentwicklung der Prüfungsansätze und Methoden
- Selbstständige Erstellung von Prüfungsberichten und Überwachung der durchzuführenden Maßnahmen
- Mitarbeit in Projektteams und Übernahme von Sonderaufgaben im In- und Ausland
Idealerweise bringen Sie dafür mit und ein:
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossenes betriebswirtschaftliches bzw. wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Studium oder gleichwertige Ausbildung mit einschlägiger Zusatzqualifikation
- Mindestens 2 Jahre Prüfungserfahrung bei einer Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft oder in der internen Revision
- Gute Kenntnisse im Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, im Risikomanagement sowie in den gesetzlichen und aufsichtsrechtlichen Grundlagen des Bankenwesens
- Fließende Deutsch- sowie gute Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- Versierter Umgang mit den MS-Office-Anwendungen
- Ausgeprägte analytische Fähigkeiten und Konzeptionsstärke
- Risikobewusstsein sowie strukturierte und zielorientierte Arbeitsweise
- Urteilsfähigkeit auch bei anspruchsvollen Fragestellungen
- Kommunikationsstärke, Überzeugungs- und Konfliktfähigkeit
- Formulierungsgeschick bei der klaren Aufbereitung komplexer Sachverhalte
- Die Sicherheit einer international agierenden Bank und die dementsprechenden Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten
- Die Möglichkeit sich auch in einem internationalen Umfeld eigenverantwortlich mit einem breiten Spektrum von Themen auseinanderzusetzen
- Die Chance sich in einem sehr breit aufgestellten Prüfungsrahmen fachlich weiterzuentwickeln
Dann senden Sie mir Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (CV mit Tätigkeitsübersicht in den Positionen, Zeugnisse, Zertifikate):
Wir geben Ihre Unterlagen nicht ohne Absprache mit Ihnen an unsere Kunden weiter, daher müssten Sie sich Zeit für ein kurzes Telefonat nach Eingang Ihrer Unterlagen bei uns nehmen.
Sofern Sie nicht interessiert sind, haben Sie Ideen zu Kollegen oder aus Ihrem privaten Umfeld? - Wir honorieren erfolgreiche Vorschläge.
Falls diese Art Position vom fachlichen Aufbau nichts für sie ist, können sie uns gerne mitteilen:
- Was genau Sie suchen?
- Wie flexibel Sie geographisch sind sowie
- Ihre Mindestgehaltsvorstellung
Senden Sie uns gerne Ihre aktuelle Mobilfunknummer und Email Adresse zu, so dass wir Sie für konkrete Positionen, auf Ihr Profil abgestimmt, kontaktieren können.
Bei Rückfragen kontaktieren Sie mich gerne unter den angegebenen Nummern oder via Xing:
Tel +49 69 58 00 50 426
Mobil +49 176 6368 3201
zwischen 07:30 Uhr und 20:30 Uhr.
KIMBERLITE CONSULTING GmbH
60596 Frankfurt am Main
Mobil +49 176 63 68 32 01
Tel +49 69 58 00 50 426
Fax +49 69 58 00 50 449
Outside Pharmaceutical, Biotech Sales, Upper GI, New Orleans
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
ONLY NEED B2B sales experience. GREAT ROLE for someone looking to break into Pharma Sales
Strong base + uncapped commission and stock will pay more for GI experience
Home office Based
Well Funded Specialty Biopharmaceutical Start Up is Looking for sales reps in:
New Orleans/Mississippi/Greater LA
Senior Professional Training Specialist
Required Basic Qualifications/
The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
Must possess 4+ years of strong UPK development.
Required: Education Bachelors
Required: Work Experience 4+ Years
* Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DOD Secret clearance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Payroll.
Responsible for a training portfolio of applications and provide training support for those applications.
Work with application SMEs, developers and leadership to identify training needs.
Location: New Orleans, LA
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!