Arabi Job Description Sample
Center Aide Floater
To ensure continuity of care by assuming the planning and implementing of the daily activities for assigned children; to perform other job related tasks as requested by the Education Supervisor and/or the Director; to assume full responsibility of the classroom in the absence of the Teacher/Teacher/Caregiver. This position directly relates to teaching, learning and direct child care and supervision of children as it relates to Head Start Performance Standards, Birth-to-Five Childcare standards and State Licensing. This position services all of the agency’s Early Learning sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of the Teacher/Caregiver, the aide assumes full responsibility of the class.
- If assisting the Teacher/Caregiver, the Center Aide Floater will assist with the weekly planning and implementation of activities for children. (e.g., meals, field trips, rest-time, etc.)
- Assists Teacher/Caregiver in taking small groups of children for specific activities.
- Actively supervises the children during meals in their assigned classrooms.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver with children in the restroom and during tooth brushing.
- Assists with diaper changing.
- Assists the Teacher/Caregiver in the process of toilet training.
- Adheres to safety and universal precautions.
- Helps to make the children comfortable using soothing techniques, i.e., rocking, rubbing of the back or head, whichever a child prefers.
- Prepares collaborative work as directed by the Teacher/Caregiver.
- Assists with daily cleanliness, aesthetic appearance and organization of classroom and restroom to ensure an environment that is conducive to learning and health.
- Ensures that the outside playground is free of hazardous materials before allowing children on the playground.
- Actively supervises all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Attends meetings as required; attends conferences with supervisor and/or Director as requested.
- Maintains contact and communication with parents of children in assigned classroom as appropriate.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely collection and submission of participant information for inclusion in ChildPlus and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and able to appropriately apply Early Childhood Developmental practices and standards.
- Understands and applies the basics of center-based day care state regulations.
- Applies knowledge of children’s nutrition, health, and first aid
- Possesses a warm personality and willingness to respond to infants' and children’s needs in a manner that fosters emotional growth and development
- Communicates effectively and works harmoniously with children, staff, parents and volunteers.
- Understands the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront people today
- Works effectively and respectfully with people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Engages and motivates program participants to increase their self-sufficiency and work towards resolution of the challenges they face.
- Possesses the ability to advocate on behalf of program participants and believes that program participants have the capacity to grow and change.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, utilizing a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically, as part of a team, with staff, program participants, their families, volunteers and the community at-large toward successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Obtains and maintains Pediatric First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certification.
- Obtains and maintains an update Child Development Associate w/infant and toddler endorsement
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to personnel and proprietary agency information
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
Child Development Associate (CDA w/infant and toddler endorsement) preferred; High school diploma and/or GED; but must acquire a CDA within the 1st year of employment. One year experience working in an Early Childhood Environment with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as computer, printer, fax machine, copier, calculator, telephone, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in Standard English both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to give and receive information electronically.
- Must be able to communicate successfully and pleasantly with school and central office personnel, students, and families.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to respond positively to supervision and accept suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to understand and interpret written and verbal instructions.
- Must keep accurate and up to date records.
- Must comply with state and district regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wyndham is now seeking a Supervisor, Housekeeping to join our team at the Wyndham New Orleans French Qtr location in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections, as well as assuming all Housekeeping Manager functions in his/her absence.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Two to three years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
College course work in related field helpful.
Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Ability to stand during entire shift.
Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Ensure that employees are at all times attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
Inspect Room Attendant's work performance within assigned section on a daily basis to ensure the standards and productivity levels are being met and maintained.
In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their availability to the Front Office, according to hotel standards.
Oversee the closing of the floors at the end of the day, ensuring the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked.
Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
Maintain key control.
Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts, linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring Room Attendants and House Attendants carry a work assignment.
Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift.
Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services Manager, according to standards.
Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance and forward to Engineering. Follow through on each work order until completed.
Assist with training of Housekeeping staff.
Ensure completion of cleaning projects on a biannual basis.
Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Wyndham New Orleans French Qtr, 124 Royal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116-3189
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
Bring your best every day
Put our guests first
Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
Best-in-class training and career development
Supportive and engaged team
Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New Orleans
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
× CREATE JOB ALERTS | VIEW PROFILE
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
New Orleans, LA
Intralox, LLC, a global manufacturing company is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their growing team. The qualified individual will have great analytical skills, a passion for improvement and an interest in manufacturing.
Focus on global technical integration of business processes within the Oracle EBS suite
Confer with business resources to analyze current operational procedures and identify opportunities to improve business efficiency through system effectiveness
Work with development group, infrastructure group and outside partners to manage, configure and implement new business initiatives in the Oracle EBS platform.
May direct and coordinate work of others to configure, test, install, and modify programs
Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system
Work with internal and external training resources to plan and prepare technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development
2-5 years of Global Oracle ERP System Analyst experience
Experience with the specialized area of Supply Chain
Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or related field
Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Must be detail-oriented and organized
Self-managed, team player
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Educare Lead Teacher (Ps)
SUMMARY:The Lead Teacher is responsible for the implementation and coordination of the comprehensive education program in the classroom. The Lead Teacher ensures that the classroom activities and environment are developmentally appropriate and reflect the philosophy and curriculum of Head Start, the Educare Learning Network and Kingsley House. The Lead Teacher ensures that the individual needs of the children are met as mandated by federal, state and local standards.
The Lead Teacher reports to the Educare Master Teacher. The Assistant Teacher and/or Classroom Aide report to the Lead Teacher. All classroom floater staff, substitutes, interns and volunteers assigned to the classroom takes direction from the Lead Teacher regarding all classroom tasks and responsibilities.
- Supervise the Assistant Teacher and Classroom Aide in the classroom.
- Supervisory responsibilities including:
- Complete and execute performance appraisals with the Master Teacher
- Conduct team and individual reflective supervision meetings.
- First level of approval for time off requests and time sheet review.
- Develop and maintain confidential educational information for each child.
- Facilitate and document team meetings.
- Ensure all required program documentation is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Participates in recruitment efforts of program participants to help maintain full program enrollment.
- Monitor and ensure that daily attendance and meal participation reports are completed.
- Ensure all confidential information is protected.
- Observe, assess and document each child’s health, skills, behavior, growth and development.
- Provide opportunities for the children to develop positive self-images and experience success.
- Ensure the development of individualized educational strength plan for each child.
- Actively participate in Family/Child Reviews.
- Identify any developmental concerns regarding the children and follow agency protocol.
- In conjunction with the Master Teacher, the Lead Teacher will coordinate team participation in family staffings and other meetings as required.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate classroom activities which will promote the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of each child.
- Develop lesson plans with goals, objectives, activities and outcomes for children that integrate health, nutrition, mental health, disabilities and parent involvement into the plans.
- In collaboration with the Master Teacher implement and help assess the program’s educational plan.
- Work with evaluation team to integrate assessment results into curriculum and lesson planning.
- Establish and maintain a classroom environment which includes positive guidance techniques that meets state and local licensing regulations, Head Start Program Performance Standards and the Educare Learning Network’s philosophy and curriculum.
- Ensure that all children are under appropriate supervision at all times.
- Develop and maintain an attractive, clean, safe, engaging and learning-rich classroom environment that encourages children’s independence and self-selection of activities.
- In coordination with Family Support Staff:
- Schedule and ensure completion of at least two Parent/Staff conferences for each child.
- Schedule, conduct and ensure the completion of two home visits per program year for each child.
- Encourage and provide opportunities for parent participation in the program.
- Provide examples and ideas for educational activities for parent/child participation at home.
- Develop effective partnerships with families.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings, including supervisory trainings.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope of the job description.
- Follow all mandates of Head Start regulations, state and local licensing and the Educare Learning Network’s philosophy and curriculum.
- Input classroom data into appropriate information systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development (CD), or related field with a minimum of 24 credits in ECE or CD, and two years experience in relevant early childhood group setting required.
Head Start (Preschool): In addition to the education requirement, a minimum of 2 years experience working with preschool children aged 3 to 5
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and ability to implement early childhood curriculum and developmentally appropriate practice for the specific age group (0-3 or 3-5) and be able to remain abreast of developments in the child development field.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Head Start Performance Standards and state and local licensing requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and ability to implement reflective supervision.
- Ability to work as a cooperative and supportive team member.
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse families and professionals.
- Ability and willingness to work in a program located in a high-risk, low-income community.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information and materials.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications, word-processing software in a Windows environment and ability to learn and master other computer technology /software as needed.
- Ability to communicate and respond in a manner that consistently demonstrates respect and concern.
- Must be able to physically interact with children, including talk, hear, sit, stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and
- Must have excellent command of the English language and grammar, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to manually operate and use a computer and other office equipment.
Executive Lounge Attendant (On-Call)
Everyone enjoys treats: vacationing families, road-weary travelers, and guests seeking a good value. And, you understand the importance of helping guests feel cared for and welcome.
You also understand the importance of safety, keeping the buffet gleaming and food fresh. Guests appreciate the service and your attentive helpfulness. When it's time to break down the buffet and happy guests are gone, you feel good about your contribution.
A Comp Food Attendant position with Interstate could be a great opportunity for someone with these skills and qualities. Ideal candidates must be available to work AM Breakfast shift starting at 5:30a.
As Comp Food Attendant, you will
Set up the buffet table and ensure fresh items are presented throughout the shift.
Help with serving and attend to guest needs, answering questions and applying suggestive selling techniques when it's appropriate.
Break down the buffet, ensuring all parts are clean, polished and stored.
Perform side work as needed.
A high school education or equivalent is helpful. One-year food service or related experience is also helpful.
Effective verbal English communication is needed. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, and constant, strenuous lifting up to 40 pounds.
This position requires the completion of an online Guest Service assessment. Shortly after submitting your application you will receive an email with a link to the online assessment.
Your application will not be considered further until you have also finished and submitted the assessment. The assessment will take about 25 minutes and we recommend you dedicate time without distractions or interruptions to complete it. Please complete the assessment as quickly as your schedule allows. If you have already completed a Guest Service assessment within the last 90 days you will not be required to complete one again.
New Orleans Louisiana
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Sr Systems Analyst - (19061)
Provides technical support to the business area and is a liaison to the other IT teams and third party vendors. Performs technical system design, manage and perform testing, and facilitate prioritization of development efforts. Drive identification of tasks and estimation. Must be able to communicate concepts as well as details at both a technical and business level, identify and communicate risk (in business terms), and provide conceptual modeling (business view). Has a good understanding of the SDLC and a basic knowledge of software development. Assist with troubleshooting and resolving application issues. Provide after-hours support as needed. Proactively and independently learns and utilizes new technology, concepts and procedures as appropriate for project requirements. Maintain current knowledge of industry technology trends.
Job Duties to include the following:
Perform Systems Analysis in order to provide solutions and identify potential improvements.
Define, recommend, and support solutions for business need.
Assist with management of work efforts supporting the current project methodology (traditional waterfall or agile) while adhering to the System Development Lifecycle SDLC.
Participate in and support IT department growth, change and continuous improvement.
On going, day to day Business as Usual support.
Minimum 8 years’ experience performing Business Systems Analyst functions
Life Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience Preferred
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science or comparable IT work experience)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Strong analytical, decision making, innovation, and problem solving skills
Attention to detail
Teamwork, collaboration, and trust building skills
Written, verbal and listening communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Flexibility and adaptability
Initiative / Proactive
Organization and time management
SQL language and querying data
Reporting Tools (Crystal, COGNOS, TIBCO, CINCOM Eloquence, SQL Server Reporting Services)
Understanding of programming (.Net)
Experience with SDLC, project management and agile methodologies
Experience with automated testing
iSeries (AS400) and SQL Servers and IBM Mainframe
Work with remote teams
Understand Complex and Numerous systems and applications
Work independently ASQL language and querying data
Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical individuals, including translation between the two
Perform under stressful conditions and competing deadlines
Provide after-hours support (limited)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Navy Marine Corps
The Navy Marine Corps business group provides end-to-end IT solutions to the Department of the Navy including transport, networking, end user hardware and services, cybersecurity and staffing. Using agile engineering and DevOps methods, we produce mission-specific solutions to solve the Fleet's challenges.
Designs and plans network communications systems. Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
Conducts cost/benefit analysis and provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Conducts testing of network design. Responsible for monitoring network hardware operations to ensure properly set configuration options.
Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network. Advises network users of hardware requirements, configurations, and limitations. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network. May be assigned responsibility for the management of the systems administration function, including associated staff.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Must have DoD security clearance.
Sheetmetal Installer- For Future Work
The primary purpose of the Installer is to be responsible for installing ductwork, equipment and pre-fabricated systems in commercial buildings.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
Unload material and assist with staging materials
Install supports and hangers for ductwork and equipment
Assemble and install ductwork and HVAC equipment
Install grilles and diffusers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to lift 50lbs.
Ability to read tape measure.
Ability to safely work with power tools.
Ability to work cooperatively with other trades.
Team building skills with co-workers.
Effective verbal, presentation and listening communication skills.
Effective written communications skills.
Bernhard is an EOE M / F / Vet/ Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Applicants for Bernhard positions must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and verification of eligibility will be required at the time of commencement of employment.
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
PET GROOMING SALON MANAGER
We value your experience and are offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced pet stylists to come and join our team!!
ABOUT OUR SALONS:
When our pets inspire us to be to be more loving and caring individuals, it's no surprise that our Grooming Salon Manager truly embodies those qualities. With your patience, guidance and passion for helping others, you'll help to lead the operations of the grooming salon—from head to tail! You'll build relationships with clients, champion exceptional customer service, lead your associates, and drive results to grow the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Pet Grooming Salon Manager, you will:
Onboard all new salon associates and groomers, ensuring their completion of all training requirements and annual safety certifications, evaluating the quality of grooms, and providing ongoing learning opportunities
Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client's personal preferences and hold your groomers to those same standards
Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we're there for pets at every stage of their lives, we'll also be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
Gain experience in a different business unit like the store or the Pets Hotel
Develop your leadership skills as a District Academy Trainer or a Quality and Education Manager
Tackle the challenge of a new salon opening or turning around a struggling salon
Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We've highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can't be fully described in the job description.
It's the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he's taken!
It's the excitement of Walter's wagging tail during his bath or Sadie's smile after her teeth are cleaned.
It's the gussying up of Gizmo for this year's holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomer receive holiday cards from their clients!)
It's the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
Similar Job Titles: Grooming Manager, Grooming Leader, Salon Manager, Salon Leader, Stylist Leader, Stylist Manager, Groomer Manager, Groomer, Team Leader, Lead Stylist
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Legal Administrative Assistant - (19062)
The incumbent will provide assistance and support to attorneys within the Legal Department in all facets of practice including law suits, subpoenas, legal research, compliance and corporate governance and other legal matters.
Successful candidates for this position must possess 3+ years legal experience with an administrative assistance background preferred.
Job Duties to include the following:
Assist with preparation and filing of the annual or semi-annual required registrations and reports with state regulators for affiliates and subsidiaries.
Handle and process monthly requests from the state regulators such as policy locators.
Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports.
Provide administrative and clerical support to the lawyers in the Legal Department and enhance office effectiveness.
Conduct legal research for various attorneys.
Maintain and update corporate and business continuity spreadsheet.
3+ years legal experience with an administrative assistance background.
Bachelor’s Degree or Associate college degree a plus. Bilingual ability to read/write/speak fluently in both English and Spanish is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3+ years legal experience with an administrative assistance background.
Bachelors or Associate college degree a plus
Experience in legal research (Westlaw and/or LexisNexis) – preferred
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Must be a self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks
Proficient in entire Microsoft Office programs required.
Detail oriented, problem solving, accuracy and organizational skills required
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) – preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!