Arbitrator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arbitrator
Attorney Needed For Arbitration And Mass Joinder Litigation
Experienced attorney is being sought by a national arbitration firm to assist with arbitration on behalf of consumers, against creditors, as well as possible mass-joinder litigation. Interested candidates please respond with resume and/or CV, email address and telephone number.
Conflict Resolution Specialist Arbitrator
Uncover your future with Manheim Auto Auctions, a Cox Automotive brand. We are currently looking for a Conflict Resolution Specialist Arbitrator at our Manheim Riverside location
Benefits Start on Day 1 of Employment!
Medical, Dental, Vision 24 Days Paid Time off a Year / 9 Paid Holidays a Year
401K with company match plan
This position facilitates the resolution of customer complaints (includes all vehicles and online transactions) after a sale and is responsible for the timely and successful arbitration of vehicles between buyer and seller in accordance with auction and NAAA policies. This position also requires organization and management of sale day activities including post sale inspections and sale day arbitrations.
Review customer complaints and mechanic reports about vehicle condition.
Inspect vehicle to determine extent of repairs, if any, and authorize second opinion, if necessary.
Advise customers of Auction policy and the complaint and arbitration process and facilitate the resolution/negotiation between the two parties.
Mediate dispute and negotiate repair and/or pricing of disputed vehicles in order to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution and in an effort to keep vehicles sold.
Have awareness of and resolve after-sale problems, such as issues with title, mileage, frame damage, etc.
Monitor and maintain accurate files for each arbitration case, and interact with Auction sales personnel regarding information on vehicle sales, etc.
Act as a liaison with federal and state authorities regarding odometer rollbacks, salvage vehicles, etc.
Promote the Auction and its services with customers to gain additional business including, but not limited to, post sale inspections.
Review customer claims to verify that they meet Manheim's National Arbitration policies and any account-specific guidelines; make/advise on financial decisions regarding arbitrations.
Interface with all departments involved in the complaint including the fact finding and investigative phases.
Screen and input all qualified vehicles for post-sale inspection.
Inform buyers and sellers on the process, cost, and timing for completion of all PSI or buyer claims.
Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum of 3-5 years of automotive, mechanical or body shop experience with complaint recording and resolution preferred.
ASE certification, estimating preferred.
Valid Driver's License and safe driving record required.
Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills required.
Effective report writing and composition skills preferred.
Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding arbitration of vehicles.
Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, and climb.
Ability to lift 1-20 pounds.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Arbitration Specialist needed for our client in Portsmouth, NH!
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
Pay: $15 - $16 (Bonus structure on the perm side)
- Reviewing, preparing, and working with a multitude of subrogation files
- Compiling evidence and utilizing state laws/statues for filing arbitration
- File Arbitration within the appropriate time frame
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls with insurance companies, Arbitration Forum, and clients, etc.
- Monitor Arbitration Forums hearings and decision notices
- Basic Administrative Duties
- Experienced, professional and creative writing skills required
- Strong writing skills required
- Auto insurance background preferred
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work independently
- Subrogation experience a plus
International Arbitration Attorney With 2-5 Years Of Litigation Exp
Washington, D.C. office of our client seeks international arbitration attorney with 2-5 years of litigation post-qualification experience. The candidate should have experience in dispute resolution and/or public or private international law.Skills: International Arbitration, litigation, dispute resolution, public or private international law, associate
While this innovative full-service firm has grown to almost significantly in one generation, they remain true to the principles of associate development and public service. This firm's heart, despite several national and international outposts, remains very much in DC. The firm's efforts here focuses on an international client base. Many DC partners have regulatory experience, and knowledge of international markets helps navigate this firm's practice. While growth is the name of the game outside of the Washington office, in DC, it is all about attracting the best work possible -- a goal they continue to strive towards and seem to be successful in achieving.
We'd love to speak to you about this position. Please call us Washington office at (800) 298-6440 to confidentially discuss this job. We want to help you!
Contact the Following BCG Attorney Search Office :
1629 K ST NW, Suite 300
Washington, D.C. 20006
Toll-Free (800) 298-6440
Legal Assistant-Pip Arbitration
Legal Assistant needed for an Associate who handles Personal Injury cases. Candidate will handle small to mid sized PIP arbitration workload. Candidate must have experience in this area and have a professional demeanor, be organized, detail oriented and thorough. Word and Excel skills necessary. Hours are 9-5PM, Monday-Friday
Senior Analyst, Global Arbitration And Compliance
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking
a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a
technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in
the most complex situations.
- Adjudicate on both regional and global Arbitration and Compliance cases.
- Provide Clients and Visa staff with accurate information and analysis of dispute resolution regulations and ensure Service Levels are met.
- Provide Clients and Visa staff with accurate analysis of dispute resolution performance metrics and data, when required.
- Provide support to product / risk teams and/or manage and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Assist in identifying and proposing business rule changes that address regional and global trends, client needs, new business models, etc.
- Design, create and maintain Dispute Resolution documentation (e. g. Training manuals, guides, Visa Business News articles, etc.) for internal and client use, as required.
- Contribute to the definition and fulfillment of team and corporate objectives and goals.
- Stay current with industry and market trends to anticipate possible challenges resulting from changing political, social and economic environments.
- Stay abreast of new products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Participate in global committees and working groups.
- Assist in client training as needed, acting as the Subject Matter Expert in presentation material preparation as well as attending regional global meetings as needed
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years experience in financial services or payment card industry.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the Card or Financial Business with concentration in issuing support, merchant acquiring, back office, and banking operations with focus on dispute resolution.
- Detailed understanding of transaction processing, including authorization, clearing and settlement, and industry players including acquirers, issuer, processors, agents, merchants and cardholders.
- Strong judgment and negotiation skills to ensure full customer satisfaction and limit negative processing impacts.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Proficiency providing technical, data analysis and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. SharePoint and Visio a plus.
- Working knowledge of Visa Resolve Online a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Some travel required.
Property Valuation Arbitrators
Medical Charts & Arbitration Associate - NYC
Health Plus Management, LLC is the leading provider of practice management services for physicians specializing in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Professionalism and employee dedication has been a key contribution to the tremendous growth of our company. We are currently seeking a professional individual to handle arbitration responsibilities of compiling patient documentation and medical bills and preparing them to be sent into arbitration. Chart preparation responsibilities include Preparing patient records for upcoming office visits , reviewing and identifying medical data needed for patient evaluation, requesting records from primary care providers, consulting with physicians for necessary chart data, scanning old paper charts or records after office visits/procedures when necessary
Create chart folders (includes adhering of all labels and hole punching)
Pull charts daily for patients who are scheduled.
Review charts to make sure all patient demographics information is complete and accurate.
Make sure that the date of service is stamped on the progress note.
Responsible for reviewing all charts prior to the doctor's appointment to ensure that all medical records are on file.
Pull patient files for scheduled appointments and/or walk-in patients as requested.
Prepare patient charts to include demographic information, previous x-rays, tests etc.
Obtain records from outside sources for review prior to the office visit
Collect all necessary paperwork and authorizations needed for billing.
Scan information to patient electronic record
Schedule and confirm appointments
Review no fault treating arbitration aging reports for accounts to be prepped for arbitration;
Update missing lists and obtain information if site cannot
Enter hearing notices and decisions
Post and scan arbitration payments
Review appointment reports in Nextgen for patients last follow up to ensure that the patient has not been discharged or have ceased their treatment with the office.
Spanish speaking, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone & Computer Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP and Paid Time OffPost a Job
Work At Home Insurance Arbitration Specialist
A global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider is seeking a Work at Home Insurance Arbitration Specialist.Must be able to: * Evaluate the facts of loss and examine file materials (police reports, recorded statements, photographs, etc) for auto, property, and medical subrogation claims* Present persuasive arguments through written contentions and gathered evidence* Submit files to Arbitration to prevail against adverse parties based on liability or damage analysis
Skills and Requirements Include:* High school diploma or equivalent* Excellent writing, analytical, and critical thinking skills* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook* Ability to multitask and adapt to change in a fast paced environment* Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision* Basic comprehension of liability principles
Post a Job
Damage Mediator Senior Analyst - Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Are you looking to join an exciting new team that is growing in our Largo Office? We are currently looking for individuals that are willing to learn, looking to handle complex situations, and join a great team at Allstate Roadside Services!
The Damage Mediator is responsible for all roadside complaints relative to allegations of vehicle damage caused by acts of omission or commission by the service provide. The team acknowledges receipt of complaint and completes an investigation that may include discovery with the consumer, dealer, auto manufacturer, Allstate Agent, and service provider. A review of written estimates is required (which may include automobiles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles and recreational vehicles) validating damages alleged are related to the rescue event.
Under general supervision, this job is responsible for providing a superior level of customer service and attention to customers who are claiming vehicle damage related to the rescue event. The individual acknowledges notice of loss, completes discovery, which includes review of written vehicle damage estimates (negotiates basic and occasionally moderately complex settlements with repair facilities.This individual is also responsible for explaining the damage mediation process to agents, customers, dealers, other insurance companies, providers and auto manufacturers. The individual is capable of working independently, prioritizing the individual's own responsibilities, and managing the individual's own workload.
This individual is responsible to be the subject matter expertise to less experienced Damage Mediators providing decision making guidance relative to mechanical, body, and technology based damage claimed as a result of the rescue event. The person also offers analysis of damage mediators performance and trending related to the various case types in order to recommend process improvements that will reduce frequency and expense. The individual also ensures expense recovery is optimized for each damage case as directed and in accordance with established processes and performance standards. This individual may, as directed, own key processes within the function that may include audit activity and or oversight of recovery activities.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Researches and responds to complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; participates in determining necessary personal and business unit action plans
File Documentation and Reporting:
- Summarizes documents and maintains accurate and timely case records, evaluations and decision making process creating a record that tells the whole story as the damage claim is mediated
- Provides technical and process guidance to less experienced mediator team members
- Identifies patterns and relationships in data using multiple resources and proactively uses that expertise to coach, train, and support the damage mediation team
- Makes recommendations relative to repair estimates, provider liability, and relevance of damages claimed with respect to the rescue event servicing details
- Reviews and approves complex repair estimates
- Mentors and provides development guidance to team members relative to damage estimates
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to interact effectively, and coach others on interacting effectively, with internal or external customers and act with empathy
- Applies broad knowledge relative to body, mechanical, and technology based damage repairs
- Experience with processes, policies, procedures, systems, liability, damage estimating and settlement, and adherence to compliance standards
- Experience using Excel, and ability to manipulate and recognize patterns of data
- Ability to problem solving and conflict management skills
- Previous negotiation experience
- Applies broad knowledge of training facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and settle complex damage cases
- Provides broad individual decision making within authority limits
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for thisposition.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
ABCPost a Job