Arbor Press Operator I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arbor Press Operator I
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Setup and operate Press Machinery with minimum supervision.
Tools and Equipment
45 ton Bliss Press, 33 ½ Ton Ferracute Press, 75 Ton Minster Press, 250 Ton Cincinnati Press, and Various Feeding Systems, IronWorker, Shear, Shotblaster, Pemserter, Multi-tapper and drill presses.
Employee needs to work with verniers, gauges, calipers, comparator, jigs, and fixtures and safety equipment.
Steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, micarta, plastics, cast iron and castings.
Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
- Receive instructions and assignments from supervisor or coordinator.
- Set up and operate all applicable machines to manufacture a variety of component parts.
- Required to perform self-Inspection. Gain 1st PC approval and monitor quality during production run.
- Acceptable productivity levels required.
- Good housekeeping is required.
- Follow safe work practices and wear PPE.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Coral Springs Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
To obtain and disseminate information
Direction of Others
Provide guidance to lower level personnel in the performance of assigned tasks when asked.
General supervision on routine assignments. Specific directions/instructions provided when establishing new or changed procedures
High School, GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience as a Machinist running the same or similar machines.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the ability to read blueprints.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Noisy work environment.
Post a Job
Printing Press Operator - Small Press
Multi-location, extremely busy, fast paced printing and marketing services company seeking a small printing press operator.
Must have experience operating and maintaining 12x18 sized offset printing presses. Proficiency and productivity are required.
Familiarity with bindery equipment or digital printing equipment a plus.
Must be hardworking, dependable and honest. The position requires some flexibility with hours and scheduling.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements for immediate consideration.
Brake Press Operator - 2Nd Shift - Work 36 Hours, Get Paid For 40!
~~The Jor-Mac Company has an immediate opportunity for Brake Press Operators with set-up experience in our metal fabrication facility located in Lomira, WI. We are looking for candidates to work three 12 hour shifts (36 hours), but get paid for 40 hours and receive all full-time employee benefits! Available shifts would be - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday OR Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Please specify which shift you are interested in working when applying.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for forming, bending, cutting, and punching sheet metal and producing quality fabricated parts from custom print specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Operate multiple brake presses and perform a variety of operations associated with safe and quality production.
· Responsible for powering up, running, feeding, and powering down the applicable equipment.
· Interpret work orders to determine quantity needed, due dates, and any other pertinent information.
· Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, caliper, protractors, and interpret tolerances.
· Capacity to understand blueprints, while understanding how the measurement and tolerances relate to the finished product.
· Measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation and performs quality inspection of finished product as required by work order.
· May perform first piece inspection to confirm tolerances and dimensions are within specifications.
· Perform general clean-up duties of the equipment and surrounding areas.
· May perform basic material handling duties with the use of manual pallet jack and/or forklift to move material and stage materials.
· Adhere to all Jor-Mac and OSHA safety related work rules and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
· High school diploma or general educational development (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous experience in a weld fabrication environment preferred, but not required.
· Ability to do count, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, specifications, and memos. Ability to prepare timesheets and job related paperwork. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the organization.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; occasionally required to sit and talk; frequently required to hear, walk and continuously stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Continuously exposed to manufacturing noise.
Middleville Tool & Die is in need of Press Operators that must have experience in operating all production machines and feed equipment, including transfers, according to Specifications, Machine Operating Instructions, and the Part Control Plan.
1. Maintain clean and safe working conditions throughout the plant and resolve and/or report
any potential risks to safety and health right away.
2. Follow all health and safety standards, including personal protective equipment
requirements for the work environment.
3. Request and verify the proper raw material according to Part Control Plans.
4. Prepare dies, production machines, and work site for installation and set up, including
fixtures and tools at the assigned work center.
5. Load, remove, start, end and band coils as needed to assist coil technician.
6. Safely operate hilos, cranes, and die carts to transport dies, coils, finished product, etc.
7. Prepare, load and adjust straighteners and feeders, and install and remove dies.
8. Set production machines and operate support equipment in accordance with the Quality
Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
9. Maintain press fluid levels.
10. Troubleshoot machines (using Smart Pac, sensors, and controls) to ensure both quality
and maximum levels of production.
11. If a problem with machines occurs Operators must stop machines with Top/Emergency
Stop Buttons and/or Main Power and then report malfunction to the Press Technician.
12. Read, understand, complete and follow all production paperwork, including Tags,
Quality Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
13. Conduct first piece and parts-in-process inspections for non-conformance according to
Part Control Plans.
14. Use calipers, micrometers, height gages, protractors, and ring gages to assure quality
15. Interpret CMM reports.
16. Participate in continuous improvement, waste reduction activities and standard of clean.
17. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and
quality of product through team involvement.
18. Organize and maintain both personal and team work areas (based on audit scores).
19. Communicate optimally to provide accurate, necessary, and timely information to all
9 PRESS POSITIONS AVAILABLE immediately, all shifts!These jobs are filling up FAST! A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with some of the premier manufacturing companies in the Springfield area. Positions available are temporary to hire and long term temporary. As a PRESS OPERATOR you could be inspecting, loading, shipping, and machine operating. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Requirements include some lifting over 25 lbs standing for periods at a time. Must have 6 months to 1 year in manufacturing/ production experience, a high school diploma and steel toe boots. Crown Services does offer health benefits, a 40 hour + work week, direct deposit and bonuses. These positions pay between $9.00- $11.00 an hour. TEMPORARY TO HIRE Positions!!!
While working for as a Crown Services a press operator, you have access to these benefits!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical,Dental and Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Cards
- Reliable transportation
- 6 months factory/ production experience
- Paid on-site training
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Health benefits available
- Various 8-10-12 hour shifts available
- Steel toe boots/ work boots
- High school diploma or GED
- Bring in TABE test scores if available
- Apply in person at 1001 Skyline Dr. or apply online at .
Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
1. Operate press
2. Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries following safety procedures.
3. Place part on check fixture at take appropriate measurements. Records measurements on appropriate logs and charts.
4. Verify accuracy of water jets by calling robotics to run a first part run on cutter and having robotics approve the first cut.
5. Inspect part for quality issues and repairs/reworks.
6. Adjust mold/press compression timing and mold temperature as needed or instructed.
7. Clean molds as needed for making class "A" parts.
8. Conduct first part runs according to part specifications and log SPC charts to verify control limits, then receive supervisor approval.
9. Perform minor repairs on parts.
10. Report production numbers to shift supervisor.
11. Troubleshoot work-related problems by working together in a team to come up wit solutions.
12. Complete Mix Ratio Log three times per shift.
1. The job requires knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma.
1. On the job training will be provided.
2. Safety training will be provided.
3. Training as needed to achieve the required skill levels.
1. Prior experience in manufacturing recommended.
Molding Press Operator
Operator is responsible for inspecting proper preparation of parts prior to molding.
Prepare raw material (rubber), operate press, de-mold and trim completed parts.
Inspect parts for defective attributes.
Ability to recognize any quality issues.
Ability to fill out required paperwork documenting production.
Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
Exhibit a high degree of responsibility for maintaining tools and safety.
Must have reliable transportation.
Prior manufacturing experience, with 1 year minimum of press operation is required.
Attention to detail.
Ability to follow written and verbal directions and communicate effectively with all co-workers in a professional manner.
Salaries commensurate with experience.
We are expanding quickly and benefit packages will be available.
Press Operator Assistant (Brownsville,Wi)
This position is located in Lomira, WIQuad/Graphics is seeking a Press Assistant I. This position is responsible for assisting press crew during press operations and prepare quality product for distribution. In this position you would assist with make-ready activities, verify production schedules and instructions and complete quality control paperwork. Plus general maintenance and cleanup of the press equipment and any other task assigned by the senior press crew. Essential Functions of Job
- The ability to web up press
- The ability to trouble shoot when equipment malfunctions
- Ability to utilize the computer to ensure quality of the product
- The ability to take stacks (average 10-20 lbs) using repetitive hand/wrist movement The ability to perform make-ready procedure
- Lifting 50-84 pound metal/carbon fiber roll shaft and pushing and rolling up to 3000 pound rolls of paper OR lifting cores and strip the waste from the core, push 6000+ lb paper rolls with help of a powered roll mover
- Climbing in and out of press units
- Complete accurate paperwork related to paper usage, reporting of rolls used and core waste/strip waste.
- Stand and/or walk for a 12 hour shift, and climb stairs (The ability to stand 12 hours, 3-4 days per week with a 7-on rotation during the year, with mandatory overtime as per production schedule.
- The ability to operate a Big Joe
- Accurately identify color defects on product
- Standard work (housekeeping) with sweeping and cleaning
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude, graphic skills, and math skills
Flexo Press Operator II
QuadPackaging is one of the country's fastest growing packaging companies, with state-of-the-art facilities in the United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe. QuadPackaging's customer-centric consultative approach focuses on innovation, quality and cost-effectiveness. Our revenue-generating solutions include high-end folding cartons, labels, inserts and custom packaging that make our customers' packages stand out on the retail shelf.
Post a Job