Arbor Press Operator I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arbor Press Operator I
Digital Press Operator – HP Indigo Press Operator
Digital Press Operator – HP Indigo Press Operator
Do you have experience operating digital printing presses? Are you a trained HP Indigo Press operator?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a printing company that is disrupting he industry?
As a Digital Press Operator, do you like a fast paced environment and thrive learning new skills?
If so, hit the “Apply” button now!
Please have minimum 2 years experience operating digital printing equipment. Experience printing variable data documents or operating HP Indigo Printing presses is a PLUS!
At our company, you will have the opportunity to work with the best equipment and some of the most knowledgeable people in the Printing and Mailing industry.
This is a full-time direct hire position.
- 1 year or more experience operating digital printing equipment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge handling print-ready files.
- Mechanical aptitude required – you will be taught to operate and maintain HP Indigo presses.
- HP Trained Indigo press operator is a plus but not required.
- Flexible and willing to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range commensurate with experience. The starting pay range is $15 to $22 per hour.
Our client offers a complete benefits package including:
- Paid health insurance (after 90 day waiting period)
- 401k with employer matching contributions
- Paid time off
You will expand your horizons while working with the latest technology and innovations in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
We believe in working hard for our clients and celebrating success in a creative and relaxed environment.
We will help you LEARN and EARN more.
For consideration please submit your resume today!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Key Words: Digital Press Operator, Indigo Press Operator, Digital Printing, Digital Operator, Print Production
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Punch Press / Brake Press Operator
Amada Punch Press and Brake Press Operator needed for my client in Rowlett.
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Temp to hire
Press Brake / Turret Press Operator
Talento Search Group has an opening for a Welder Fabricator in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a direct-hire position and the pay rate is $13-22 per hour, depending on experience. This is a 1st shift position with hours from 7:00am-4:00pm, plus some overtime.
- Operate MIG and TIG welding equipment in stainless and mild steels
- Understand and read engineering blueprints including tolerencing and symbols
- Operate a cutting saw and other metal fabrication tools
- Work with fabrication equipment such as shears, and press brakes
- Create fixtures and jigs for welding and assembly of components
- At least 3 years of fabrication experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Welding Certification is preferred
- Strong proficiency with MIG and TIG welding
- Strong proficiency with sheet metal fabrication
- Have attention to detail and meet deadlines
Talento Search Group was founded on the premise of building long-term business relationships rather than short-term gain. Talento builds a culture of simultaneously serving its applicants and clients with honesty and integrity. Ingenuity, teamwork and trust are the core values that drive our day to day activities. We know the jobs, we know the skill-sets, and we know the people.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
CNC Operator Also Brake Press Operator
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
At Employ-Ease, our mission is pretty simple:
Find great people
Provide great service
Offer open and honest communication
Remaining sincere to our beliefs, ethics & practices
Committed to our employees' and clients' success through our achievements
Accepting and welcoming change
Treating people like people
Committed to providing a positive experience
Remembering who we are, where we came from & where we are going
Looking to be not just different, but better.
Our business is easily summed up; we're a people business. However, our approach is what sets Employ-Ease apart from other staffing firms. We don't just build business, we build relationships. Every client, every candidate, represents a strong and meaningful relationship that we value.
Screen Printing Press Operator (Auto/Manual Press - Textiles)
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Do you look at a blank t-shirt and see a blank canvas? Do you have professional screen printing experience specifically on textiles? We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous and trained eye to help us make the best shirts ever. In your spare time you can be found at your local MakerSpace, sewing Comicon costumes, or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. You must be motivated to produce high volumes of great prints and will do so on our M&R presses with Tri-Loc registration systems using plastisol & water-based inks. If you are driven by results, focus on procedures, and want to have an impact on a fast-paced team, while fighting for better, then let's get started.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington and now we are expanding to Ohio. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Auto Press and Manual Press Operator Responsibilities
- Operate screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs with attention to detail, quality of print, accuracy and speed.
- Read and complete work orders accurately.
- Identify and troubleshoot common screen printing problems.
- Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness.
- Provide leadership for production assistants to ensure that they are performing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years printing press experience may be substituted by comparable work experience
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
- Bonus system based on production
- 1st shift or 2nd shift - hours of employment will be based on preference and availability
- 1st shift : (5:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- 2nd shift : (1:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Press Operator/1St Press Operator
Press Operator/1st Press Operator Tracking Code 36836 Job Description Operate web printing press to print quality production, maintain quality of product, lead and direct press crew, maintain press, and work on other operation duties as directed by the supervisors.
Act as a leader in providing and promoting a safe and injury free work environment.
Responsible for all aspects of the operation of the press and press crew.
Responsible for over all quality of the printed product including color reproduction, product specifications, imaging quality and postal specifications.
Determines when product is suitable for saving.
Responsible for producing a sample-quality product.
Monitors other crew member’s progress while performing their responsibilities.
Provides accurate documentation of time, materials, impressions, waste, and run speeds.
Communicates information effectively with other crews and departments, scheduling, prepress, maintenance.
Coordinates make-ready process by reviewing job information, establishing make-ready plan, and assigning responsibilities to crew members.
Responsible for maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for the press, and using the “Request For Action” system to notify the maintenance department of issues with the equipment.
Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 7:00 am shift, 3 days on/4 days off, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, alternating on an 8 week rotation). Opportunities for overtime. RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Required Skills Experience/Knowledge: + 10 years web press-printing experience.
Knowledge of in-line finishing, die cutting, inserters, imagers, color and register.
Must have worked in all positions leading up to this position. Skills + Communication skills.
Troubleshooting/Problem Solving Skills + Mechanical Aptitude + Management skills, coordinating the activities of other crew members. Physical Demands + Continuous standing/walking
- 8 hrs or more.
Occasional bending, kneeling, climbing, reaching.
Occasional lifting and pushing/pulling
- 50 lbs. or less.
Occasional repetitive motion with both hands.
Ability to see colors. Job Location Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No