Arborer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arborer
Handymen IN ANN Arbor
Looking for professional handyman ASAP. $25-$30/hr. Preferably already running your own business. Your schedule can be completely flexible, will conduct background search. Please include detailed resume.
We find and schedule the jobs for you--> YOU provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service. As an Independent Contractor you are responsible for providing reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Nationwide service company that specializes in small handyman repairs. Provides homes and businesses throughout The US with quality craftsmanship and maintenance for the entire property, inside and out. Our multi-skilled professionals specialize in everything from basic repair, furniture assembly, TV Mounting, painting, plumbing, electrical and installation tasks.
Done is looking for career minded Technicians, those looking for a career, not a job.
Customer Support Specialist - Daysmart Software - Ann Arbor
Do you have customer service experience and enjoy troubleshooting and helping others? Are you tech savvy? If yes, read on!
As DaySmart Software continues to grow, so too does our need to employ highly skilled and motivated support team members to provide our customers with exceptional support. As such, we are currently seeking highly motivated team members that have a versatile customer service and technical skill set and who are willing to take on new challenges in an exciting, team-based environment
- Provide superior customer service to DaySmart customers
- Field trouble-shooting questions over the phone (occasionally chat or email) regarding networking, hardware, additional software services, reporting discrepancies, etc. for a wide range of customer skill levels
- Field general use questions over the phone (occasionally chat or email) about the software and additional services
- Train customers how to utilize the software, features, and additional services such as email marketing, text reminders, phone applications, and online booking websites
- Assist in exporting existing customer data for our database conversion team and assist in importing the converted data into the customer’s software
- Document customer issues, questions, and concerns and steps taken to resolve the call
- Upsell additional add-on services
- Return calls to customers regarding extended resolution issues
- Participate in daily departmental meetings communicating your recent customer’s issues and concerns
- Communicate possible software bugs and possible customer specific database issues to management
- Special projects assigned as needed (For example: mobile app testing, beta version testing for desktop software, customer follow up regarding reviews left by customer, database conversion, building computers, etc.)
- Proficient in using Windows and MS Office
- Customer service experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Passion for helping others
- Ability to work until 9pm or later during weekdays
- Experience building computers
- Experience building websites
- Ability to work Saturdays
- SQL Experience
About the Company
DaySmart Software specializes in the design, development and sale of POS and management software solutions. Our software has been used by over 50,000 businesses globally serving salon, spa, pet grooming, and tattoo industries. We currently support our products on the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android OS, and Web.
Machine Tool Builders - Ann Arbor Area
Machine Tool Builder - Must have machine tool experience on metal removing machines or overhead gantries.
Receiving Clerk - Ann Arbor Saline Rd, Ann Arbor MI
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Receiving Clerk. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for unloading trucks, separating live load and creating live load tickets.
The individual must maintain a positive friendly working relationship with customers, team members and leadership. Qualifications: Possesses good listening and communication skills Must be able to lift 10-75 lbs. repeatedly Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product Customer focus orientation Acts with customers in mind Drive for results Ethics and Values Acts in line with core values in good and bad times Interpersonal savvy Relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (955 - Ann Arbor - Washtenaw 2)
Restaurant Team Member
Washtenaw 2) (17018886) Description
At Chipotle, we'vecreated something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees startjust expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provideexceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers gotpromoted from Crew.
What's in it for you:
Tuitionassistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Freefood (yes, really FREE)
Medical,dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Fulltime and part time opportunities
Opportunitiesfor advancement (90% of managers started as crew)
Customizedcollege degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for aslow as $250 a year*
Competitivecompensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performingmanagers (Restaurateurs)
What we're looking for:
Someonewith a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someonethat loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someoneready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in ourrestaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurantprofessionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feelconfident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. Wetake pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our teammembers to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whetheryou have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook,prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionateand enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that isworking to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, isaccessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would liketo be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
Youhave to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
Youneed to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receiveup to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federalgrants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-jobtraining at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Primary Location: Michigan
Ann Arbor Washtenaw-(00955) Work Location: 0955
Ann Arbor Washtenaw-(00955) 3354 E Washtenaw Ave, Ste A Ann Arbor 48104
Catering Coordinator Ann Arbor / Woodland / South Main Street
This position has responsibility for bakery-level coordination of catering orders and provides the flawless execution of pick-up and delivery orders to Bruegger's catering customers. This position is responsible for catering orders from preparation and assembly to the distribution of the product.
The Catering Coordinator will report to the General Manager and communicate with Catering Drivers and bakery team members to provide quality products and quick delivery that exceeds our catering customers' expectations, while maintaining Bruegger's standards of personnel health and food safety. The coordinator is also a brand ambassador and therefore must represent the brand favorably at all times. At least 1 year of restaurant operations experience, preferably catering experience.
Exhibit a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication, oral and written skills Exceptional and organization skills and attention to detail. Must be driven, self-motivated, and dedicated to increasing profit Ability to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bending and lifting are required Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest satisfaction Provide a valid Driver's License and favorable driving record Provide proof of automobile insurance Knowledge of the delivery area is required Ability to read a map and locate addresses Reliable cell phone is required This position is classified as Non-Exempt. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Territory Account Executive - Ann Arbor And Flint, MI
Are you respected for your critical thinking and problem solving ability? Are you driven to learn “why, what & how”? Can you communicate effectively with property owners, architects, engineers & contractors? Do you want to be part of an organization that is positioned to grow significantly?
We want to talk to you if you answered yes to all of these questions!
The sales territory assigned to you would come equipped with a large book of accounts to service immediately.
We offer a very competitive salary and a commission structure which can lead to a six-figure income. In addition, there are medical benefits, holiday and vacation pay, and a 401(k) profit sharing plan with a company match. Territory Sales Managers are also provided with a company vehicle.
If you are looking to join a respected industry leader, have technical sales experience and / or previous sales experience in the construction or security industries, please apply now.
Project Administrator - Ann Arbor
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology.
Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 16,000 employees worldwide, 400 offices worldwide and $2.5 Billion in revenue in FY 2015, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The Ann Arbor, MI office is currently seeking a motivated Project Administrator. The ideal candidate possesses the following:
An associates or higher degree; Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; Attention to detail along with strong organizational skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe and able to navigate the internet; Positive attitude, and good interpersonal skills; Self-discipline with the ability to effectively prioritize; PositionIntroduction Responsibilities Will report to a client manager and will work with others in an office setting. Tasks will include data entry, scanning documents, general filing, proofreading documents, word processing, formatting, printing, and preparing final documents. Will support project staff with project logistics including coordination of meetings, reservation of conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
Assists with project setup and maintenance of project records (including but not limited to subcontractor insurance and health and safety approvals and certificates). Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks in a timely manner. Will communicates with billing specialists to help prepare client invoices on a monthly basis. Job duties may expand over time depending on the skills of the applicant and needs of the projects.
Experience Requirements Candidates shall have a high school diploma (associates or higher degree is preferred) and three years of experience with the tasks described above. Applicants must be dependable and highly motivated. Applicants should possess excellent writing and communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office is required. Environmental Consulting Administration background a plus. This position requires selected candidate to pass a motor vehicle record (MVR) background check and a negative drug test. 32-hours per week minimum, salary to be commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, optical and 401(k). For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Med Tech - Atria Park Of Ann Arbor
- Assist in monitoring the medication program.
- Keep records updated in the medication administrative files.
- Set-up and assist with self-administration of medication.
- Order and receive medication.
- Keep all medications in their appropriate storage areas and keep medication cupboards, carts and doors locked at all times.
- Regularly review the resident s medication administration record, centrally stored record, pharmacy transaction record, and report any errors to the Resident Services Director.
- Keep medication files and medical records current and up to date.
- Regular, ongoing communication with the pharmacy, families, residents assisted living and management staff.
- Assist in updating the service plans and monthly care logs if needed.
- Assist residents in making doctor s appointments and travel arrangements to and from appointments.
- Assist in the training of assisted living staff and participate in orientation of new staff.
- Perform room visits and room checks on a regular basis.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CMA certified if required by state.
- Must successfully complete the Atria Medication Management Training.
- First Aid and CPR Certification if required by state law.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to write routine reports and correspondence. Able to speak effectively to customers or employees of organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be available to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
Maintenance Technician - Arbor Lake Apartments
Excellent Opportunity! Great Pay!
An EPA Universal Certification is required!
The Service Technician reports directly to the Service Manager. In coordination with the Service Manager he/she insures the physical operation and proper appearance of the community, both interior and exterior.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Maintain the exterior appearance of the building, hallways, laundry rooms, clubhouse and grounds to be pleasing to the eye of prospective and present residents.
- Prepare vacancies for occupancy on a schedule coordinated by the Service Manager with the assistance of the Property Manager.
- Complete service request within 24 hours depending on the status of the unit.
- Maintain all community owned equipment in good working condition.
- Communicate with Service Manager and Office staff as needed to complete all maintenance requests.
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents, vendors, and guests.
REQUIREMENTS OF A SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- HVAC certification is required!
- Use various hand tools and test equipment. These items may vary in weight from a few ounces to 40 pounds.
- As part of the daily maintenance routine, you may be required to move appliances from one apartment to another apartment .
- Be involved in repairs to the building structure.
- You will be required to perform certain resident service functions or make upgrades to apartments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of unit turnover, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Good customer service skills.
- Have a Valid Driver's License
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- and more...
Potential for Incentives and Bonuses!
- Drug Test
- Candidate Background Check
If you are looking for a company that will invest in you, please submit your resume TODAY!
*Hercules Real Estate Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hercules Real Estate Services emphasizes excellence, service, and a resident-first approach as bedrock values that influence every company interaction, no matter how large or small. While this may not always be the easiest way to do business, it's the approach that results in long-term success.