Arc Cutter Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arc Cutter
Arc Welding Proposal Engineer / Technologist
ABB Inc., in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking for an Arc Welding Proposal Engineer / Technologist at our Auburn Hills, MI facility, to join our Robotics and Motion team, the first major global industrial robotics manufacturer to produce robots in the United States. ABB is the leading supplier of industrial robots, modular manufacturing systems and service and has installed more than 250,000 robots worldwide.
The Arc Welding Proposal Engineer / Technologist will be responsible to drive growth in robotic systems by assisting Sales and Product Technology teams in supporting the partner channel, end-users and new technology development and also provide technical education at trade events, customers facilities and ABB Auburn Hills..
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Must have knowledge of automotive parts and welding & cutting processes associated with automated welding & cutting metals fabrication
Overall knowledge of manufacturing metal fabrication principles, particularly in areas such as arc welding, laser cutting and laser welding
Ability to interface with account managers, including a variety of customer interactions (line-ups, presentations, proposal reviews, etc.)
Handle welding/cutting proposal requests with sound solutions that meet customer requirements and offer creative options
Review customer requirements to determine feasibility and risk factors including analysis of customer part prints
Develop accurate cost calculations for engineering, material, labor, integration, and field support.
Prepare written proposal document including technical and visual content.
Assess and estimate project risks including technical, schedule, procurement and other related risks.
Possess strong communication skills including the ability to make formal presentations to customers.
Prepare equipment specifications and functional requirements for procuring bids from suppliers.
Facilitate cross-functional proposal review meetings internally
Work in a team setting. Consult with customers and internal team members to formulate solutions and cost estimates
Ability to travel to support business objectives
High School Diploma or GED AND 12 years of professional experience OR
Associates Degree AND 10 years of professional experience OR
Bachelors Degree AND 8 years of professional experience OR
Master's Degree AND 6 years of professional experience
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
7+ years of experience in automotive metals fabrication processes, robotics, machines, welding/cutting process equipment, or system development
Equivalent experience of 7 plus years in concept, design and estimating robotic welding/ cutting systems.
Experienced in MIG, Spot and laser welding.
Experience in providing robotic solutions for Tier One metals fabrication plants, and sub-supplier plants.
Mechanical engineering skills
Cost estimating skills
Experience working with mechanical drawings
Robot application skills
Adaptive, self-starter who is able to create functional solutions that meet our customers needs
Experience with global customers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
Sub Arc 102973
ASME Code Shop located in West Tulsa
$20/hr DOE with LOTS OF OVERTIME
Temp-to-Perm with benefits
Must have 3-5 years Sub Arc vessel welding experience
Must be able to pass drug test
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on-line at our website at www.standbypersonnel.com. We take walk-in applications from 7am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. We are located at 1531 E. 2nd Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica. Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for welders. We also offer a cash advance program that allows a newly hired employee the opportunity to take out a $50 cash advance after the first day worked.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in tulsa #welding #sub #arc #ZR
Sub Arc Welder
The Machine Welder’s primary responsibilities of welding steel plate of varying size and thickness per job specifications to meet quality standards. Machine Welders are to meet all Code welder requirements including: operating an Arc Air Gouger, Sub Arc and Flux Core welding Machine. Must be certified in: SAW 1G with 100% radio-graph inspection per ASME requirements. This positon reports to Shop Foreman.
· Comply with company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
· Comply with company policies and procedures.
· Comply with company Housekeeping policies and standards to maintain a clean and orderly work station.
· Comply with company no-smoking in designated areas and no cell phone policy.
· Meet all company quality standards.
· Ensure documentation is complete and accurate in a timely manner.
· Reads, interprets and understand job cards.
· Represent the company in a positive professional manner.
· Maintains and inspect equipment.
· Follow the designated WPS as specified on the applicable job card, weld plates together using Sub Arc machine with stringer pass.
· Sub Arc welds, 2PC blanks and cylinders.
· Must maintain 95% radio-graph test efficiency.
· Perform other duties assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Is certified and the ability to safely operate a lift truck up to 40,000 pound lift capacity.
· Ability to safely operate hand tools such as: grinder, hammer, wrench and pry bar.
· Ability to read prints and drawings.
· Basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills.
· Understands OD/ID.
· Ability to work well with others including all levels of management.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
· Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Must pass Uni-Form Components standard Sub Arc weld test.
· Process knowledge of ASME code.
· Ability to Sub Arc weld, Arc Air Gouger, FCAW stringer/Hot Pass.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
· Required vocational school training, related on the job training, or an associate’s degree.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to a manufacturing environment and extreme weather conditions.
· Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach for extended periods of time on a daily basis.
· Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Able to work 40 plus hours a week.
· Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment.
Serving areas in...
El Campo, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Senior Field Service Engineer - Arc Flash
Overall thisindividual will be performing on-site electrical distribution systemevaluations and performing arc flash risk assessment calculations. Typical jobactivities will include supporting the sales team, working with clients todetermine the appropriate arc flash solution, gathering electrical system data,and performing electrical engineering calculations.
Responsible forcoordinating and facilitating arc flash training and certifications.
In addition, thissenior level role will serve as a team Subject Matter Expert (SME), supportingthe broader team as an initial point of reference, and leading efforts ofprocess improvement for greater efficiency in Brady’s arc flash services.
This position is homeoffice based and is required to reside in the midwest or east coast regionwithin (50) miles of a major metropolitan national airport.
- Perform electrical power systemand engineering studies for our clients across all industries
- Assist sales team and communicateswith clients regarding arc flash services offered
- Project manage assigned projectswith customers from job kick off through job close out
- Evaluate documents and gatherelectrical data to create engineering study project proposals
- On-site electrical systemassessments to document existing system configuration, equipment ratings,conductor lengths and ampacities, and overcurrent protective device information
- Perform power system studiesincluding arc flash studies, short circuit coordination studies, and faultcurrent studies
- Perform general and site specificarc flash training for customers
- Perform arc flash audits and gapanalysis, create customer reports, and communicate findings to customers
- Identify electrical codeviolations
- Create arc flash report (deliverablesinclude arc flash labels, single-line diagrams, and recommendations to reduceincident energy)
- Serve as SME (Subject MatterExpert) and trainer to internal personnel on arc flash safety, assessments,audits, and calculations
- Bachelor’s degree from anaccredited university or college
- In lieu of education, 10 years ofpractical electrical engineering, engineering calculation, or field experiencein the electrical building construction industry is acceptable
- A minimum of 5 years of electricalengineering, engineering calculation experience or related field experience
- Must have the ability tounderstand installed electrical distribution systems, electrical schematicdiagrams, and engineering documentation.
- Must possess knowledge of NFPA 70,NFPA 70E, and OSHA requirements in relation to arc flash and electricaldistribution
- Self-directed and able to solveproblems in the field with no supervision
- Must be proficient in the use ofSKM PowerTools, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in generationof audit reports
- Must be proficient in training ofcustomers to both general arc flash principles and site specific
- Ability to interface withcustomers including maintenance, safety, and plant engineering personnel; aswell as with upper levels of management
- Requires good technical ability,with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in thegeneration of technical reports including recommendations to clients
- 50 – 70% US based, overnighttravel and on-site field work is required
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited university orcollege
- Knowledge of E-TAP and EasyPoweris a plus
- Professional Engineer’s (PE) preferred
- Complete insurance coverage start on first day of employment - medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with competitive company match
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and holiday pay
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunityemployer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at\: http\://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at EEOPost.pdf
ARC Analyst 1
BUILD YOUR FUTURE, WHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
You will be challenged. Rewarded. And valued for your unique experience, background and perspective.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield Insurance, you will quickly learn that protecting our customers future by delivering on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens is at the heart of what we do. Building relationships and caring about people has been part of our culture since 1848. Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, know how to elevate an idea and can innovate and seek opportunity in a changing world.
ARC Analyst 1 Job Summary
Salary Range: $48,287.00-$55,530.00-$62,773.00
The ARC Analyst 1, working under direct supervision, learns to extract and prepare data ensuring the most complete, highest quality data is used. Provides reporting and analytics on assigned projects of low complexity. Identifies potential data and sources of data, and selects the appropriate option(s) to meet business requirements. Begins learning, developing, and increasing proficiency with relevant tools, technologies, and techniques.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Working under direct supervision, learns to extract and prepare data ensuring the most complete, highest quality data is used. Provides reporting and analytics on assigned projects of low complexity.
2. Identifies potential data and sources of data, and selects the appropriate option(s) to meet business requirements.
3. Begins learning, developing, and increasing proficiency with relevant tools, technologies, and techniques.
4. Incorporates the use of data, where appropriate, to effectively communicate basic analytical and business concepts and content
5. Gains fundamental understanding of quantitative and/or qualitative analysis to start identifying impacts, and begin formulating ideas and options.
6. As directed, collaborates with partners to create needed data.
7. Develops and maintains awareness and knowledge of internal and external business activities, trends, best practices, and tools.
8. Proactively develops relationships and fosters collaboration within the organization.
9. Identifies opportunities for improvement of processes and supports process improvement efforts.
10. Creates and maintains accurate procedure documentation and reference materials.
11. Travels as needed in order to perform other essential functions.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. Experience in reporting and basic analytics complexity projects in business environment (e.g., work experience, internship).
2. Ability to think analytically and utilize data to support business decisions and solve problems.
3. Ability to pass required assessment.
4. Interest in and ability to expand knowledge and skills related to analytics and data-based decision making.
5. Knowledge of financial, statistical, and mathematical concepts used in business analysis.
6. Proficiency in two or more software applications or similar products.
7. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to distill and communicate technical materials to non-technical audience.
8. BS, BA degree or commensurate insurance experience.
9. Valid drivers license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail etc.
Ability to travel as required.
Ability to operate an automobile within the parameters of the driving policy.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Insurance.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at www.westfieldinsurance.com
Post a Job
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Sub Arc Welder - Nigh Shift
Welder- Aldine Westfield Area
10 month contract: $17-19/hr depending on experience
*MUST have MIG and TIG experience- will be welding rings onto pipe, SUB ARC Welding Experience
Under minimal supervision, performs simple, basic welding applications. Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications. Develops skill to read and interpret blueprints. Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team. Supports the team and team's objectives. Learns skills to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with division qualification procedures.
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
Die Cutter Operator
Print Fulfillment Services, is our primary domestic printing and manufacturing facility located in Louisville, KY. Print Fulfillment Services offers anyone who needs high-quality printing at a great value. Services include next day delivery of promotional, marketing and branding products, mailing services, and custom, user-designed, manufactured and printed promotional materials. Print Fulfillment Services has become one of the largest printers in the United States, and a best in class printing and manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sets up feeder, dies, and internal stripper and operates die cutter.
- Works in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Checks schedule for next job running on press
- Performs a “make-ready” cutting, patching up, and proper nicking of dies, sets stripping unit if necessary, checks print register, glues and assembles cartons to ensure proper fit, sets bar code scanner, checks job bag for any special customer requirements prior to running.
- Acquires approval from QA or Production Manager on job prior to running.
- Inspects sheets during operation for proper cutting.
- Tags loads with any defects for next operation to remove.
- Inserts proper loads tags with customer name and sheets per load for next operation.
- Accurately records job data into system.
- Maintains die inventory.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Experience with Kluge is preferred.
- High school Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
- Must be able to use pre-make ready table.
- Must have knowledge of various die cutting make-readies using counter board, matrix and counter plates.
- Knowledge of die making.
- Must have three years’ experience operating die cutter or similar equipment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
ARC Specialist- Travel Industry
Objective: The ARC Specialist is responsible for the audit and reconciliation of the airline ticketing process.
Duties & Responsibilities: Review agent booking activity; ensuring all tickets are accounted for in IAR and back office accounting systems. Ensuring agent bookings, exchanges, and returns are invoiced accurately and within the defined ARC timeframes.
Identifying, researching, and correcting ticketing errors Establish and maintain constructive relationships with department personnel and external agent staff. Serve as primary contact for Agents; review and resolve ticketing issues with Agents in a friendly, proactive manner; ensure Agents receive a high level of service. Develop and maintain working knowledge of travel industry practices and systems; identify areas for improvement in ALTOUR'S reporting systems.
Ability to manage and prioritize numerous Agent requests and tasks Skills/Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years' experience working in the travel industry Working knowledge of our front office Global Distribution Systems (GDS's) including Sabre, Apollo, and Worldspan. Prior experience reading and interpreting Airline commission contracts is desirable Working knowledge required with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook Desire to work in a challenging, fast paced environment Dependable attendance and daily punctuality is required Physical Requirements:
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area. Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers. Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of tasks. Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write effectively in email responses etc. Also the ability to comprehend complex issues then clearly and effectively communicate to intended audience.
Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience. ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Cna/Nurse Tech I ARC | Full-Time | Evenings
Position Summary Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct and non-direct patient care according to their scope of practice. Understands and reacts effectively to the unique needs of all patients.
Works collaboratively with all members of the healthcare team to provide safe patient care. Education Meets educational requirements established in the state of practice. Experience 1 Year(s)-Healthcare Experience-Preferred Certifications, Licenses and Registrations Eligible to work as Nursing Assistant as listed on state Nurse Aide Registry. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)-Required Basic Life Support (BLS)-Required Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Digital Die Cutter (Zund)
Shifts available: 6:00pm - 6:00 am (Three 12 hour shifts)
The Bernard Group has openings for Digital Die Cutters to be a part of our growing production team. We are looking for rare individuals who are self-managing and can perform at top levels. Reporting to the Production Manager, the position is responsible to set up and operate Die Cutting equipment and ensure the daily schedule is met in a fast paced printing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Employee must be able to run all digital die cutting equipment.
- To complete the job according to ticket specifications and produce quality work.
- Monitor the production throughout the run for quality, maintaining all required samples as designated in your procedures.
- Perform all required preventative maintenance in accordance to the production schedule.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and press
- Communicate effectively with team members and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Digital Die Cut or CNC experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good math skills, time management, verbal and written communication
- Able to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications
- Mechanically inclined and production oriented. Excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Perks
- We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.
Welcome to The Bernard Group! We are excited to have you be a part of our team.
At The Bernard Group we are a 500+ strong, 100% employee-owned digital printing company giving expression through print and merchandising solutions to some of the world leading retailers, savviest brands, coolest designers and greatest causes. Based in the western suburbs of the beautiful Twin Cities metro area in Minnesota, we continuously seek exceptional talent in all areas of our company. We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.
What is Our Passion?
The Bernard Group was formed in 1998 and has experienced year after year record growth. After starting out as a print broker, we have evolved into a visual merchandising company that caters to the retail industry. The success of The Bernard Group can be attributed to our passion for exceeding our client's expectations with our devotion to servicing them. We are unique in the industry because we are not only a printer, but also a designer and fabricator of displays in which our clients use to merchandise their products. We have positioned ourselves this way purposefully as there are very few companies who can provide both print and fixture solutions in a one stop shop environment. As a result The Bernard Group is in a very positive position for growth.
The way we have positioned ourselves in the market along with our overall strategy has thus far proved to be successful. However, we don't ever want to lose sight of what we know is the overwhelming reason for our success - your talent and your heart to serve our clients! These two things along with our core values remain very clear to us and must remain true if we want to continue our success.