Arcade Job Description Sample
Operating Room Technician
A/R Billing Rep I
Operations Assistant Manager
First Year Tax Professional
Customer Service Representative Part-Time (Sacramento)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
The Outside Sales Consultant is a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. As a Sales Representative, your territory is approximately a two hour radius around your home zip code.
This role is:
- Full Time
- 100% Commission
- W-2 Position
The majority of our Sales Consultant visit the local sales office one time per week. On the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments. This is not door-to-door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate for our home improvement products.
No experience? No problem - we will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- All of our Sales Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
Senior Product Manager
In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEO’s house with just him and two others. Every year since then we’ve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 100 and our new space allows for us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2019.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that we’ve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of "best places to work in Sacramento" three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope TVP Series: https://bit.ly/2IRTw4n
SkySlope Insider Series: https://bit.ly/2Jlgu1p
One of our most exciting and creative groups at SkySlope has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Product Manager. Our Senior Product Manager's must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, coupled with the drive to make functional requirements a reality. They must enjoy spending time with a spectrum of internal and external customers to find innovative solutions for their most pressing problems. We ask our product managers to focus on being champions of the customer.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Acquire and prioritize customer feedback.
- Meet with cross-departmental teams to help identify requirements.
- Create and document product designs, user stories and process flows.
- Work with QA, Development, Documentation, Training and Marketing to help execute release activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert concerning the intended use of particular features.
- Present product concepts to internal audiences and customers
- 5+ years of product management or technology experience with a fast growing software startup.
- At least 3 years of product management experience in a SaaS, Cloud Services or Software environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on shifting priorities.
- B2B or B2C experience with end users in a Software or SaaS environment.
- Strong experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Experience working with customers from a user experience perspective.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment required.
- Strong technical background possessing a strong understanding of the R & D process.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent teamwork skills and collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent required in a related field.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Balsamiq
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- $125 monthly transportation stipend
- $100 monthly wellness allowance (to be used for gym memberships, yoga, golf fees, ski lift tickets, massages + more!)
- Monthly e-book stipend
- $1000 referral bonuses
- PTO and other time off
- 15 PTO days per year
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday (plus $100 in spending cash)
- Annual company Kick Off Party
- Annual company Employee Appreciation Day
- Insurance Offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement and Investment
- 401k + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan opportunities
Bulk Load Builder
Civil Engineering Survey Project Manager
As a Surveyor Project Manager, you will be working for an incredible Civil Engineering firm, working on cutting edge projects. As the daily contact point with clients’ representatives and/or in-house Engineering Project Managers, the Survey Project Manager is responsible for the performance of all aspects of the firm’s services for the projects assigned. This position provides all the necessary direction, supervision, coordination and follow-up on the work to ensure quality standards are met, efficiency levels are maintained and the client’s satisfaction, respect and confidence are assured.
This is a very attractive position within a firm that offers stellar benefits such as excellent compensation and benefits package, a signing bonus, competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, 401K, top of the line medical, dental and vision plans. The company also offers life insurance, long-term disability, gym reimbursement, flexible schedules, company sponsored events and team building gatherings, etc...
- Defines the project scope, prepares written proposals with the survey group Director or Principal-in-charge (PlC), plans, prepares and gives the oral presentation of the firm’s technical qualifications and approach to the project.
- With the Director or PlC prepares the schedule, establishes a budget, prepares a written work plan and organizes the execution of the project. Schedules and chairs project progress and review meetings.
- Monitors project progress to assure the quality of work performed, timeliness of action, compliance with contract requirements and control of job charges against approved budgets.
- Maintains periodic contact with Director, PlC, and client to communicate progress, resolve problems and assure client satisfaction with the work.
- Prepares written monthly progress reports for client, Director, and PlC.
- Prepares monthly billing and reviews with Director or PlC prior to submitting to client.
- Controls and directs the project to a satisfactory completion. Reviews all communications plans maps or other information prior to submittal to client.
- Prepares a project report at the end of the project and submits it to the Director or PlC who will review and file it in the Project Report File. Plans work schedules, conducts performance reviews and provides input for performance reviews by survey group Director and PlC.
- Identifies all extra work and changes in scope of service or contract terms and processes necessary extra work authorizations prior to performing work.
- Attends technical and management seminars, workshops and professional conferences to expand knowledge and skills in the technical and management aspects of the position.
- With Office Survey Supervisor ensures that the project is following office standards and procedures. Assist with the training of existing and new staff on appropriate activities to promote staff growth and proficiency.
- PLS required
- 10 years experience strongly preferred
- Education/Registration: B.S. Degree in Surveying and Mapping or Civil Engineering. Registration as a California Professional Land Surveyor or pre-1982 Professional Civil Engineer is required for this position.
- Experience: At least eight years of surveying experience at a professional level including at least two years experience in responsible charge of field survey work. Without a B.S., ten years professional experience is required. Experience must show progressively increasing level of responsibility, especially on large, complex, and/or difficult projects.
- Skills/Job Knowledge: Should demonstrate a thorough knowledge and show experience in all phases of land surveying including the following: legal principles of boundary determinations, sectionalized land subdivisions, California state plane coordinate system, California statutes regulating the practice of land surveying and the subdivision of land, control and geodetic surveys, aerial photogrammetric surveys, construction staking (subdivisions, municipal improvements, heavy construction, buildings, transportation projects, etc.), survey accuracies and precisions, uses and capabilities and adjustments of modern surveying instruments, and the use of office computer and data collecting electronic surveying instruments. Must have a knowledge of contract management, project management theories, project scheduling and reporting, proposal writing, budget control, communications and human resources management including a positive management style, well developed leadership skills, and respect by peers, clients, consultants, and subordinates.
- Ability to work on and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to make formal presentations to company management, clients, and public agencies.
- Experience coordinating technical efforts of others, especially on significant projects (long duration, large dollar value, and/or technically complex).
- Level of Supervision: The Survey Project Manager reports to the survey group Director, Principal-in-Charge, and Office Manager with respect to quality of services, schedule of staff assigned, maintenance of standards and financial status of projects. The Project Manager’s overall performance is reviewed by the survey group director, PlC, and firm’s clients.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!