Arcade Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver (Be Your Own Boss)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Commercial Real Estate Project Administrative Assistant Or Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Commercial Real Estate Administrative Assistant as well as a qualified manager to coordinate and develop a current commercial real estate project. Administrative assistant for management of multiple properties will also be a job requirement.
- Oversee and coordinate a commercial project with contractors, city planners, architects, and engineers
- Critical analysis and ability to prepare cost tracking reports
- Coordinate and tract building schedules and timelines
- Report on construction performance
- Execute project according to strict guidelines with timelines and within budget
- Build and foster a positive relationship with all parties involved
- Review and manage subcontractors/supplier bids for completeness
- Prepare updated status reports
- Serve as the primary contact with the owners and General Contractor
- Obtain building permits, licenses and maintain deadlines
- Resolve issues resulting from delays such as bad weather, or emergencies at the construction site
- Experience as an administrative assistant, assistant manager, supervisor or manager
- Multitasking skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership and loyalty qualities
- Ability to build rapport with business associates
- Strong oral/written communication, critical thinking skills
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and professional
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management preferred or significant experience on similar projects
- Administrative Assistant job requires 2 years of college plus experience and the ability to assist with all the responsibilities listed above
We encourage any motivated and professional candidate to apply.
We are seeking to fill an administrative assistant position as well as construction project manager position.
Salary will be based on education, training, experience, and professional references.
Outside Sales Representative
*This is a W2 / full-time job, Independent contractor/1099 positions available upon request
Compensation and Benefits
At SpotOn, we offer limitless opportunities and growth potential to all dedicated and motivated Outside Sales Representatives. We provide extensive support and training so our Outside Sales Representatives can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique SpotOn platform with integrated payment processing gives Outside Sales Representatives an edge in the field that competitors lack. Benefits include:
- Uncapped earnings comprised of salary, bonuses, and long-term residual income (clear six-figure income potential)
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year
- Welcome kit including business cards and product / service information
- Training and support through online tools and one-on-one live conference calls
- Professional marketing literature, business cards and sales notebooks provided
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
About The Job
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking who thrives off of the challenge of closing deals and are looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at SpotOn! We are looking to redefine the merchant services industry and are expanding our business into local markets across the country. We are currently seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Outside Sales Representatives who can build relationships with small business owners, share the value of our platform, generate new sales, and be an ambassador for the SpotOn platform in their local market.
Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. APPLY TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Outside Sales Professional - Base + Commission
Ooma Office is a cloud based unified communications platform for small to medium sized businesses. This Hybrid SaaS solution helps smaller businesses act and sound like bigger businesses.
The Outside Sales Representative should be a self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization. The role will be primarily working with small business owners in the Sacramento region in a field sales environment. This is more of a transaction based sales environment with an average sales cycle less than two weeks. You will be visiting around 40-50 client prospects per day on average.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture with enthusiasm to prospect leads. This is a 100% hunter role. The primary goal of the Outside Sales Representative is to pursue and close sales opportunities within an assigned territory, located in and around Sacramento, CA. Our most successful representatives make over $100k a year, while an average representative makes right around $70k after base and uncapped commission.Essential Duties and
Utilize a consistent sales activity process via person to person interaction with local small to medium sized business owners. Prospect, interview, qualify and educate business owners within an assigned territory. Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections. Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use CRM system to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management.
Preferred Experience & skill:
Tenacity, discipline and focus
Good communications skills
Ability to operate independently in a fast-pace, high performing organization
Ooma Office has won PC Magazine Business Choice award for an unprecedented 4 years running
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and ensure that products are received and processed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure stockroom efficiency by timely and accurate receipt of product
- Execute daily action plans agreed upon by the management team to ensure effective and consistent store operations
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
- Prior experience in retail and stock is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent GED – preferred
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a plus!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 30 pounds without restriction when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
The Closing Coordinator will assist the Acquisition Department with all real estate transactions - acquisitions, dispositions and refinances. This position will be responsible for coordinating all parties through the entire closing process. This includes communication and coordination with loan brokers, attorneys, title/escrow officers, insurance brokers, surveyors, appraisers and various other professionals involved in any transaction. The Closing Coordinator will assist with the formation and review of corporate entities and legal documents related to any given transaction, operating agreements, resolutions, qualifications, assumed business name applications, ensuring that company standards are adhered to. The Closing Coordinator will interface with outside investors for syndicated projects.
Training will be ongoing and not set by a defined time-line. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
The position responsibilities outlined above are not to be construed as all encompassing.
- Real Estate/Closing Coordinator
- Commercial Loans
- Must have 5 years experience in one of the above listed fields.
- California Notary Public Commission or be willing to obtain shortly after being hired.
Entry Level Management Trainee - Paid Training
Prestige is hiring for a Management Trainee Position - Full Time!
At Prestige we value results and are committed to becoming the best! We are comprised of motivated, self-directed, competitive, independent, hard-working leaders who love to work together to accomplish team objectives but who pride themselves on individual achievement. We believe that the things in life that are worth having are worth working for. We are passionate about success and about giving back to our community.
Like with ANY great thing, we want MORE!
Right now, at Prestige we are hiring into our entry level Management Trainee position in sales and marketing. We find that candidates with backgrounds in retail, customer service, sales, restaurant, advertising, public relations, and hospitality make easy transitions into this position.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
Training will be Provided in :
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Business Development
- Brand Building
- Business Finance
- Human Resources
The Management Training position at Prestige is an entry level position so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard work, a student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company including; leadership, customer service and management.
Whether you are a person, group, or company, when you want something done right, you go to the experts. That is why people visit restaurants, use banks, and most commercial/consumer services. Our clients come to us to get expert customer relations, marketing, and growth. We put a lot of value on relationships, integrity, and hard work. Work hard, play hard. For those that put in the work, our company provides many opportunities for personal growth.
Marketing / Communications - (Full Time & Entry Level)
Communications Associate - ( FULL TIME & ENTRY LEVEL )
Want to work with a company that guarantees the opportunity to move up in their corporate structure? We only promote from within, so we’re looking to train someone in every aspect of our business including public relations, customer acquisition, managing a team of people, office responsibilities, business administration, company budgeting, maintaining client relationships, running meetings, and other aspects of managing one of our offices.
Within a year’s time we're looking for this person to be in our upper management position, directly effecting part of our company’s expansion. We need a leader to fill our full time positions immediately to effectively train others in the management training program.
P.P.M. has provided outsourced sales and marketing expertise for several of our various clientele. At P.P.M. every staff member has made a personal commitment to increasing our clients’ profitability and representing their brands with the utmost integrity.
P.P.M. is currently creating dynamic and innovative ways to market and promote our clients' brands. By having exclusive contracts with our clientele, we are able to find the solutions they need to achieve greatness in their business. We are dedicated to growing our clients’ market share, size and scope by working around the clock and creating a personal relationship with each customer we interact with.
P.P.M. is strongly committed to a tried and true system of marketing has delivered outstanding results for our client base. However, the past year has only provided a glimpse of what we’re capable of achieving. Reaching our full potential is something we have only started to experience, and propelling to the next level of our business is happening now.
- Be able to set and accomplish goals
- Great people skills
- Student mentality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to look positively at any situation
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to start within two weeks
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends.
Entry Level Sales Positions! NEW Offices-Hiring Immediately!
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN! ENTRY LEVEL REPRESENTATIVES * ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING HIRING ADVERTISING / RETAIL / PUBLIC RELATIONS / MARKETING
Tier 1 is one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the area and we are currently going through a nationwide expansion. We are hiring entry level and experienced public relation, marketing, and retail representatives. Our firm provides exceptional customer service and continually develops new marketing campaigns for our high profile clients that deal with mainly the beauty/cosmetics, health/wellness, gourmet food, & household industries.
It is our goal to find entry level candidates that enjoy a fast paced environment and face to face retail interaction so that we can train them to become one of the best.
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Management, Retail Sales, In Store Promotions
MUST HAVE A RELIABLE VEHICLE!
entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, office, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, sales manager, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, , trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, sales, distribution, financial, manager, general, retail, business, marketing, sports minded, customer service
*Web Design Knowledge
To provide cutting edge applied behavior analysis services with compassion for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities to enhance the quality of their life.
Applied Behavior Consultants, Inc. (ABC) is a human services agency that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities and learning disorders. ABC's commitment in the delivery of services is to act with compassion, work from a team approach, and provide what is in the self-interest of every individual and family we serve. We believe we can best serve this mission by operating within the theoretical practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) derived from the philosophy of "Behaviorism".
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!